X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Free stuff

Originally posted by dR-Green View Post
    But where is the free energy?

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for any offence that may or may not be induced as a consequence of asking such a question. It is particularly unfortunate that a disclaimer is necessary.
    Hi Green

The free one's are far and few between i am afraid. You see when ever men lead in creating new technologies it costs them a lot, then the new guys come through (Like Me ) and clean up. I think the term free energy is a mis-concept. Free or extra energy might be a good place to start.

Like those guys racing the Indy 500 cars got extra power each time they made an innovation that won the race. The Indy driver did not do anything extraordinaire other than put his mind to winning.

Coils of wire like used in the Kromry Converter can be used in motors to get the extra. If you are only getting extra, this is a good start. Disclaimers are for scarey cats so speak up if you have a bone to pick. I don't think anyone here is out to kill each other.

It is just such a passionate quest that experimenters have given much to and NEED to be recognized for. Think of the way John Bedini and other men have to treated for decades, people say that none of their work produces extra power.

Now the same voices are heard. I won't bother asking where your extra energy experiment is. You might be in the FREE ENERGY books for all I know.

Free Energy is a mis-truth because for UFO to wind all of these motors is very expensive first his time and the materials. When looking at the John Bedini video of the Kromrey Converter motor the coils are wound in such a fashion that more energy comes out than is put in.

I think it is very possible that certain winding configurations could have similar increases. Look at Eric Dollard's copy of Tesla's wireless machines or even at a joule thief, all these use coils.

Free energy is not free. First you need normal power to run processes to convert over to the other stuff. Then the meter can't read it. The scope won't show it but something odd happens and you know you are on to something.

Awhile back John Bedini and I were talking about my replication of his SG OSC in the solid state form. John stated that when he used the coils in just the right way that his clock across the room would just suddenly turn off and then back on in a minute while it was running.

Now was John just a hysterical nut case or did he have something extra? Was it free? Yeah t was free energy. But could he run a car or house on it?

Experimental data is hard to convey and UFO has and is getting all kinds of far out results that won't run a house.

So we need to let a man do what he does and stop all this picking sheet with the chickens.

Michael Rowland (Central Kansas USA)
    Last edited by BroMikey; 07-04-2014, 08:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
      I think it is very possible that certain winding configurations could have similar increases. Look at Eric Dollard's copy of Tesla's wireless machines or even at a joule thief, all these use coils.

Free energy is not free. First you need normal power to run processes to convert over to the other stuff. Then the meter can't read it. The scope won't show it but something odd happens and you know you are on to something.

Awhile back John Bedini and I were talking about my replication of his SG OSC in the solid state form. John stated that when he used the coils in just the right way that his clock across the room would just suddenly turn off and then back on in a minute while it was running.

Now was John just a hysterical nut case or did he have something extra? Was it free? Yeah t was free energy. But could he run a car or house on it?

Experimental data is hard to convey and UFO has and is getting all kinds of far out results that won't run a house.

So we need to let a man do what he does and stop all this picking sheet with the chickens.
      Eric Dollard doesn't demonstrate any free energy related stuff with his Tesla wireless demonstrations?

I don't think John's a hysterical nut case at all. But by what logic would you conclude the effect on his clock to be free energy? I don't know the circumstances but based on that info alone and what I know of John's work the frequencies are high enough to radiate in the local vicinity, his coils are usually in the upper audio frequency range at least. Such things can easily have unexpected effects. I've had my mouse and other USB devices go crazy while operating a coil across the room. They call it RF or EM interference, FCC knows all about that.

A scope can see things pretty well, but I don't see many people attempting to use one. Also RF thermocouple ammeters, these measure the heat produced by the actual available power and provide the relevant reading.

Is there any specific far out result you can refer to?
      Last edited by dR-Green; 07-04-2014, 09:43 PM.
      http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Spikes from Coils

Eric Dollard doesn't demonstrate any free energy related stuff with his Tesla wireless demonstrations?

I don't think John's a hysterical nut case at all. But by what logic would you conclude the effect on his clock to be free energy? I don't know the circumstances but based on that info alone and what I know of John's work the frequencies are high enough to radiate in the local vicinity, his coils are usually in the upper audio frequency range at least. Such things can easily have unexpected effects. I've had my mouse and other USB devices go crazy while operating a coil across the room. They call it RF or EM interference, FCC knows all about that.

A scope can see things pretty well, but I don't see many people attempting to use one. Also RF thermocouple ammeters, these measure the heat produced by the actual available power and provide the relevant reading.

Is there any specific far out result you can refer to?
        Hey Green

Spikes from coils are always freckin me out at a given resonance of the oscillator. Try to get it back the same every time now that is hard to show off around to everyone.

Oh yeah Eric has shown how he sets up one transmitter and one receiver miles away and gets power at the other end. Then all that is needed is to make 10 receivers.

The one transmitter is all that is needed.

A mouse 2 feet away blinking from RF is not shocking but 20 feet away? The mouse would probably have to be exposed to a huge EM field in close proximity of the test like induction coils for an RF meter.

What John had was a clock that was now a remote control clock this would mean that the gas like energy was probably being induced into the circuit some how. Maybe it was a radio alarm so if it wa the tiny receiver coil might soak up some energy but then have to fill the entire circuit all the way to the control chip where programs are written.

UFO has motor coils that will tune like any coil and give various effects. From what i understand about Tesla he said that the shorter duration pulse give varying results and we all know that there are many wavelengths to cover.

What we should to doing is cheering one another up in our frustration to find the key for the lock in the door. We have a tough job, you know? Everyone want free energy.

John Bedini tell folks that a capacitor discharge will charge batteries causing chemical changed permanently but do you think folk really believe him?

No to most these leaders like UFO are just crack pots living some kind of a pipe dream. I see the way inventors have been treated throughout history.

My offering to the FREE ENERGY community so far in the SG Osc and the Capacitor discharging effects and most folks look at it like a calf staring at a fence. They have no clue what is going on.

To most the SG Osc is an inverter and the dump is a multivibrator pulse circuit. The job that UFO is up against is bound to bring about motors for more specific usages that trade off torque and recycling.

If UFO is anything like me he won't focus on proving to everyone how he is getting 1.2X or 1.5X and so one, to me that is a waste of time that I could be building and tuning. Also to many critical remarks and name calling come from proving experiments. This only discourages and makes the entire group look like clowns

Mike

Comment

• @UFO & Kogs

Thank you for celebrating Independence Day with us!

Great job Gentlemen

Keep it Clean and Green
          Midaz

Comment

• Yes, indeed, there are "many" Motors...

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
            Nice motor progress UFO. There has got to be a million combinations to winding stuff and switching but I think everyone will see which way to turn as the years roll by. Many times I decided to run motors many ways.

Last night I needed a motor that was very special so since I have many I went looking. The motor I ended up with surprised me. It was a 220vac motor but I ran her on 110vac at the needed draw use capacitors.

I won't bore everyone with the details. Also I see all of these new motor designs using reluctance? Well there is a circuit they call a reluctor something. The switching looks to be controlled by laser optics off the spin shaft then to a computer and I fix these things at the shop.

They are our modern washing machines for cleaning clothes.

Since you are a "heavy" in motor design, I was wondering what benefit those systems have?

There are going to be new ways to run motors in the future if we follow this thread. I like the way you talk to folks UFO.

Keep up the exploration.

Many men have done all of the same things running motors and I think maybe your coils are wound like the kromry converter? I know this question will sound silly maybe to such an advanced builder but did you look at the Kromry windings and ever wind a motor with that configuration in mind?

I see you are in the FREE ENERGY PDF's. I just found out.

Great work UFO. I am a green horn.

Mikey

I am back quiet. For now just watching.

Hello there BroMikey,

Thanks, and yes, indeed there are many, many motors out there...and so, many, many ways to hook them up.

However, it is very unfortunate that a Member of this Forum, comes here -at this stage of the "game"- to claim that I have Plagiarized "his replication" of an existing "Tesla Switch" introduced in the 1800's...where I have shown -exactly- what it is all about...a whole bunch of batteries connected reversed polarity and using AC-DC diodes bridge to capture whatever left through a whole bunch of other diodes...that has ABSOLUTELY NADA in common related to my work here

I was attacked many times in the beginning of my first Thread here, it is "all on record"...back and forth, by same people, same old...and then on this Thread...many were bringing Motor Schematics back from the 1800's and dumping it on my lap...the Father whoever, the Alexander Patent, etc,etc...all this understood, because it is the beginning, when a "no name" in the "Art of the Trade" guy... "walks in"...and shows his work, and wants to share it for FREE...understanding, this "action" generates all kind of "bad feelings"...(let's not call them by their "REAL NAMES")....but now, this Member just feels like walking here and making all kind of FALSE ACCUSATIONS about MYSELF...as well as asking me to reveal my real name...along with all kind of racial insults, VIOLATING all this Forum Rules

But for "some reason" this guy can get away doing this...without nothing happening...and am NOT happy about it, at all.

If I mentioned your name above, BroMikey, it was because thanks to your comment I found what this guy was talking about..."my plagiarism"...but I HAVE NEVER , EVER visited that "Use of the Tesla Switch Thread"...til now.

It is very simple and EASY, to "walk in" a Thread and start accusing the owner, of all kind of FALSE ACCUSATIONS...Trying for others to DOUBT of the VERACITY of his work...However, WHAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE, IS TO ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN BY THE OWNERS OF THIS FORUMS WITHOUT ANY KIND OF DELETION, NOR REMOVAL, NOR BANNING HIS NAME.

He has said he is a "good donor" to this Forum...so then we are falling in the same exact CORRUPT SYSTEM we have out there...same crap!

Sorry about this rant, BroMikey, not meant to you, but you Quoted the whole thing over...so that triggered my "SPIC TEMPER" again

Cheers

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Free Energy...

But where is the free energy?

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for any offence that may or may not be induced as a consequence of asking such a question. It is particularly unfortunate that a disclaimer is necessary.

[edit] <Written and posted from a computer powered by free energy.>
              dR-Green,

"Free Energy" is a CAPITALIST TERM...actually, I am sure it was "generated out" by the TPTB to bring disbelief and doubt it ever exists.

Why Capitalist?...simple, we get all kind of "Advertisement" like :

Buy One "Item, whatever" and get One FREE!!...

or:

Two for the Price of One...get your FREE BONUS today!...no money...FREE......etc,etc.

And ALL KIND OF CRAP like that we see it every day...insulting our intelligence.

Free Energy is a simple math operation...you "invest" two dimes...you get $ 2.00 USD back...same thing.

Have you ever tried to add a Tesla Coil on top of an Induction Stove and measured the output versus the Input metered through a specific WATTS Meter?

Am asking you, since you are a lot into Tesla Coils...

Have You?

Well, there we go again...JLN Labs did it...I HAVE DONE IT, and YES, You DO can light up more Watts/Power Out than whatever comes in shown on the stove itself PLUS the Watts Meters. simple test, no biggie.

If You use (Input) 2000 W and you get out 4000 W...Aren't those "extra" 2000 Watts FREE?...Just like buying a Pair of Shoes and getting another pair, same type for "FREE" in a "Clearance Sale"... ?

Is this so hard to understand, digest...or you ppl are playing the "retarded" guys?

On another end, dR-Green...I really don't know where is your real "GREEN SIDE"...cause every time you make your "entering", your "sudden entry", unexpected... into a thread...is to create this EXACT Doubts...over and over, and over...to the point of becoming very annoying.

Sorry, but I ain't in a good mood friend to stand any more crap...it is starting to stink...so yes, not a good timing , not a good moment to "walk in"...

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                Hey Green

Spikes from coils are always freckin me out at a given resonance of the oscillator. Try to get it back the same every time now that is hard to show off around to everyone.

Oh yeah Eric has shown how he sets up one transmitter and one receiver miles away and gets power at the other end. Then all that is needed is to make 10 receivers.

The one transmitter is all that is needed.
                It's only hard to repeat because there's no engineering aspect involved. With known constants and properly adjusted variables effects can be (re)produced at will.

All that's needed is one transmitter, but the total input energy is shared/divided between the receivers, not multiplied.

A mouse 2 feet away blinking from RF is not shocking but 20 feet away? The mouse would probably have to be exposed to a huge EM field in close proximity of the test like induction coils for an RF meter.

What John had was a clock that was now a remote control clock this would mean that the gas like energy was probably being induced into the circuit some how. Maybe it was a radio alarm so if it wa the tiny receiver coil might soak up some energy but then have to fill the entire circuit all the way to the control chip where programs are written.
                Don't forget such devices have amplifiers etc in them, which apart from amplifying the interfering signal, the amplifier itself won't particularly like it and can cause anomalous behaviour, also the distance depends on the power at the source. A clock also has an oscillating crystal signal source so the whole thing is frequency dependant.

If UFO is anything like me he won't focus on proving to everyone how he is getting 1.2X or 1.5X and so one, to me that is a waste of time that I could be building and tuning. Also to many critical remarks and name calling come from proving experiments. This only discourages and makes the entire group look like clowns
                Why would you claim it if you can't or won't prove it or show it? What's to say you're not making it up?

On the contrary, I think if one is challenged to prove something that they have claimed then all the more effort should be put in to proving that sceptic wrong to put them in their place once and for all. Then it is they who look like a fool if they continue to deny the truth. But if there is no proof given then it's an open subject for all kinds of endless "attack" (questioning/scepticism).

What we should to doing is cheering one another up in our frustration to find the key for the lock in the door. We have a tough job, you know? Everyone want free energy.
                While experimentation is a good thing in theory, providing it's something of real value, all I can say about the "free energy" scene in general is that people are spending a lot of money doing experiments, while they continue to pay their electric bills in order to do said experiments that yield no free energy whatsoever. All the while there are free energy devices already on the market, but no one is interested in them because apparently they're not exotic enough. So does everyone really want free energy, or is it something else?

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  If You use (Input) 2000 W and you get out 4000 W...Aren't those "extra" 2000 Watts FREE?...Just like buying a Pair of Shoes and getting another pair, same type for "FREE" in a "Clearance Sale"... ?
                  As we have seen, meters and such can be deceptive and people are not taking fundamentals into consideration so are not doing measurements properly or in a convincing way. If your house meter shows 2000W load but you are measuring 4000W worth of heat output then it would appear to be free, and assuming the meter will measure your cooker load just the same as it would normally, then 4000W worth of heat output would be pretty hard to argue against.

If the second pair of shoes simply look the same but are made out of paper rather than leather then they will fall apart when you try to use them. They are the same type after all, no one ever mentioned what the materials were.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  On another end, dR-Green...I really don't know where is your real "GREEN SIDE"...cause every time you make your "entering", your "sudden entry", unexpected... into a thread...is to create this EXACT Doubts...over and over, and over...to the point of becoming very annoying.
                  <Written and posted from a computer powered by free energy.>
                  Sorry, but I ain't in a good mood friend to stand any more crap...it is starting to stink...so yes, not a good timing , not a good moment to "walk in"...
                  I'm not trying to give you crap. I simply asked Mike where is the free energy. Where is the free energy ANYWHERE in those so-called "free energy" pdfs, they simply waste people's time because they are compiled by people who have no comprehension and no research on any of the devices, just a bundle of google search results spreading/promoting all kinds of useless (dis)information. Most of the people don't currently have free energy because they're too distracted by the more appealing fictional devices. The energy corporations who sell the energy to people who do useless experiments love it! More free energy promotion please!

It's also a fact that a lot of the "strange" behaviour that people see is not strange at all, unusual in terms of being commonly seen by Joe Sixpack perhaps, but it's certainly not magic. Maybe it's unfortunate that it's come up in your thread that's all.
                  Last edited by dR-Green; 07-05-2014, 12:20 AM.

Comment

• Pesky humans (not meaning you) complicate things.

All energy is coupling off field perturbations.

There has NEVER been, and NEVER will be a single VOLT in the entire universe that was "had", or "created" or generated without using BOTH ends of the 'Ether fulcrum' , ...

that being spatial fields (divergent Ether perturbations) and counterspatial fields (centripetal, radial, CONvergent, inertial Ether 'points')

Define "free" energy? Any drunk moron can go place a small turbine hidden under a waterfall in the woods and get electrification.

If by "free energy" you mean getting "energy from no movement" (of ANY field(s)...), then NO, there is no such thing as free energy.

Can we PIERCE the Aether 'membrane' and get electrification without using fields or movements? NO, utterly impossible.

However human critters live in an ocean of fields compounded on fields upon fields......... so , some dumb humans THINK you can get same. But they're only ignoring moving fields and wrongly CLAIMING "free energy from nothing"

If you can stretch a wire into space I can 'do nothing' and get a charge, but its still all field movements. The issue obviously is easily tapping same.

However, can a smart person get "free energy" every &#*@ -where? YES.

They do it all the time in India, they string wires out the window and tap the power lines.

"here be FREE"

Comment

• It is an Honor to have People like you here...Welcome!

Originally posted by TheoriaApophasis View Post
                      Pesky humans (not meaning you) complicate things.

All energy is coupling off field perturbations.

There has NEVER been, and NEVER will be a single VOLT in the entire universe that was "had", or "created" or generated without using BOTH ends of the 'Ether fulcrum' , ...

that being spatial fields (divergent Ether perturbations) and counterspatial fields (centripetal, radial, CONvergent, inertial Ether 'points')

Define "free" energy? Any drunk moron can go place a small turbine hidden under a waterfall in the woods and get electrification.

If by "free energy" you mean getting "energy from no movement" (of ANY field(s)...), then NO, there is no such thing as free energy.

Can we PIERCE the Aether 'membrane' and get electrification without using fields or movements? NO, utterly impossible.

However human critters live in an ocean of fields compounded on fields upon fields......... so , some dumb humans THINK you can get same. But they're only ignoring moving fields and wrongly CLAIMING "free energy from nothing"

If you can stretch a wire into space I can 'do nothing' and get a charge, but its still all field movements. The issue obviously is easily tapping same.

However, can a smart person get "free energy" every &#*@ -where? YES.

They do it all the time in India, they string wires out the window and tap the power lines.

"here be FREE"
                      Hello and VERY Welcome here TheoriaApophasis!

You are like some huge, powerful bright and white light in the middle of a long Power & Light Company outage Darkness...

Completely agree with you.

If we are inside, deeply immersed within a Ocean of Water...how could we possibly measure any amount of water "specifications" within that massive ocean?...completely impossible.

Our Planet is full of Free Energy...everywhere we look at it...and we are just morons, ignorant like cave men...that have not been able to tap it...plus all the seizing of the ones who did it...and still...a cave man tells the other next to him...that it is not possible to communicate through an I Phone 5S at a remote distance...

Kind regards and great, excellent work on your FREE Book!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Rules for breaking?

Hello there BroMikey,

Thanks, and yes, indeed there are many, many motors out there...and so, many, many ways to hook them up.

However, it is very unfortunate that a Member of this Forum, comes here -at this stage of the "game"- to claim that I have Plagiarized "his replication" of an existing "Tesla Switch" introduced in the 1800's...where I have shown -exactly- what it is all about...a whole bunch of batteries connected reversed polarity and using AC-DC diodes bridge to capture whatever left through a whole bunch of other diodes...that has ABSOLUTELY NADA in common related to my work here

I was attacked many times in the beginning of my first Thread here, it is "all on record"...back and forth, by same people, same old...and then on this Thread...many were bringing Motor Schematics back from the 1800's and dumping it on my lap...the Father whoever, the Alexander Patent, etc,etc...all this understood, because it is the beginning, when a "no name" in the "Art of the Trade" guy... "walks in"...and shows his work, and wants to share it for FREE...understanding, this "action" generates all kind of "bad feelings"...(let's not call them by their "REAL NAMES")....but now, this Member just feels like walking here and making all kind of FALSE ACCUSATIONS about MYSELF...as well as asking me to reveal my real name...along with all kind of racial insults, VIOLATING all this Forum Rules

But for "some reason" this guy can get away doing this...without nothing happening...and am NOT happy about it, at all.

If I mentioned your name above, BroMikey, it was because thanks to your comment I found what this guy was talking about..."my plagiarism"...but I HAVE NEVER , EVER visited that "Use of the Tesla Switch Thread"...til now.

It is very simple and EASY, to "walk in" a Thread and start accusing the owner, of all kind of FALSE ACCUSATIONS...Trying for others to DOUBT of the VERACITY of his work...However, WHAT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO BE, IS TO ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN BY THE OWNERS OF THIS FORUMS WITHOUT ANY KIND OF DELETION, NOR REMOVAL, NOR BANNING HIS NAME.

He has said he is a "good donor" to this Forum...so then we are falling in the same exact CORRUPT SYSTEM we have out there...same crap!

Sorry about this rant, BroMikey, not meant to you, but you Quoted the whole thing over...so that triggered my "SPIC TEMPER" again

Cheers

Ufopolitics
                        No Problem UFO

I just went through the same thing last week on the "CAP DUMP" thread I made . here he comes with his hate and degrading right after he makes a comment that is suppose to help me.

I was going to say "I don't get it" but I am catching on. Same thing happened on that other forum adjacent to this one, a mod get's a hair up his nose and decides he can bully, antagonize, belittle and interrogate. Of course this guys picked a weekend when everyone was away then deletes me.

Of course for months nothing is said about the way the mod was violating their own rules. My statement is "I DON"T CARE" see but Aaron won't delete me here. I try to be kind and forgiving of these younger snot noses.

I use to be worse than a monster, UFO so it is easy for me to forgive.

I think the big thing here is that everyone wants to be loved and admired through the acknowledgement of their work and should be.

I have seen this so many times. One man working independently from the other on the same designs thinking they must have read the other ones mind or look on the other guys post to copy and paste.

I thought I invented the opto 20 years ago when I taped an led and the light sensor together in one package. then i find it had been in the works before I was born.

Either way a seasoned experimenter sees all of this and just laughs. It is like Larry, Curly and Moe. Also some folks want to be in the free energy tabloids.

The owners will put a stop to the bullying on this website and I love these guys because they are slow to anger giving everyone their opportunity to speak with and open heart.

When the hammer falls it ain't no fun cause we lose valuable participation.

You ain't the only one UFO go read the half deleted mess on the "CAP DUMP" thread. I just let it go because I know people will keep violating the rules and hang themselves.

Mikey PS gonna Be watching your progress

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                        LOL Closed group HUH? Where did you read that. Your gonna get that mad because I told you Dave was polite? And of course I misread, "It all FUN.."

Thousands of people HUH? LOL

Stop your making my stomach hurt your just laughable. LOL

You might learn something one day if stop trying to know it all. All I wanted to do was help ya. Its your own hard head that stops that. Your failing yourself. Like I told you before I have Walmart chargers that work better than the crap you have put together. You have no clue, and anybody who has taken the time to look can see it.

Grow up Mikey, clean your house, its filthy. Be humble and listen to people who know more than you. All your doing is burning coal.

Matt
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 07-05-2014, 02:20 AM.

Comment

• @ all those not replicating here

G'day All
                          This thread Started By UFO is called My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

This thread encourages people to replicate or try to replicate the things that UFO has disclosed to us about what he has built and has or is in the process of trying to improve on what he has previously achieved.

This thread is NOT for other people to tell what he or she can do or not do or on theories on how to Improve what UFO has disclosed without being an active replicator nor is it for discussing what goes on in other threads.

If anyone is actually Replicating or trying to replicate what UFO is demonstrating here then they are really welcome to post here their achievements or problems in trying to do so.

In the last three pages of 63 posts you have to wade through 27 posts that are not related to this subject Some of which are from UFO himself. Even this post of mine makes it 28 Posts of just Rubbish that.

Every one involved in replicating here has looked over the posts meditated on what they have read then decided there maybe some merit to what UFO is disclosing and decided that they want to try and see for themselves if there really is any merit in what UFO is disclosing and therefore are welcome to have some input.

IF anyone is not involved in replicating any of UFO's Projects Please do not Post here Make your own thread we do not want you here. You are only wasting your time as well as ours.

Kindest Regards to all replicators and ones just perusing

Kogs sick of wading through the rubbish

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

the UFO Kit I ordered for All North, is kind of behind because some delay with Commutators I believe, as Dyann was not sure...
                            Let me place my bet now! I'm betting on, over 50 amps on the two outputs of the all north group windings @36volts.

UFO, do your thing!

Keep it Clean and Green
                            Midaz

Ps. Order your UFO Imperial Kits sooner than later
                            Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-05-2014, 04:17 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                              IF anyone is not involved in replicating any of UFO's Projects Please do not Post here Make your own thread we do not want you here. You are only wasting your time as well as ours.

Dont assume people aren't. Ive been winding magnet wire coils now for days.
                              I am working on a motor of which , unlike the OP, I will give NO details on.
                              I have 2 investors who have made supply purchases for this motor and signed a NDA

Please keep your fingers crossed that I can "make it work".
                              I gave my book away, but am not giving away my motor until it both A: is done and working and B: I have a patent on same.
                              I think we are all on the "same page" Peace to you all.

.....and warm regards to the OP on his motor design and great contributions to energy extraction.

Pardon if I caused ANY disruptions.

Lux et Veritas

Comment

• Sh-t

It seems that Mathew jones has had the desired effect here, and started a ball rolling ( AGAIN ).

Please Guys don't let it knock over too many skittles.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X