in the left column, click USER CP in the site navigation menu
    (towards top left).

http://www.energeticforum.com/usercp.php

Then in the left column control panel menu towards the bottom,
    there is a link that says:

Buddy / Ignore Lists

click that and it goes here:
    http://www.energeticforum.com/profile.php?do=editlist

Add a name to the ignore field and click Save List.

I believe that is all there is to it. Please post here if that did
    or did not work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
      @ Kogs

Thank you for all of your hard work. Let's ignore the fighting and concentrate on your testing. Your motor runs very smoothly. I know its 1000w. How many poles and stators is it? Will you be doing a mechanical load test soon? I curious to see the caps charging speed with the mechanical load on it.

Keep it Clean and Green
      Midaz
      G'day Midaz

The motor is a 20pole 4 stator magnets
      I already did a load test it had electrolytic capacitors before it is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgG2mS38aAY

I will not be doing another load test until it is fixed in Nessie then my test driver will drive her up to visit Cornboy with me sitting on the back

After I do the other test I mentioned earlier I will be doing the same test as above but with an Imperial P56 and see how she goes

I imagine I will receive the 3000F's sometime next week and when I set them up the bank will be 25 3000F 2.7v in series being 3000F @ 67.5v

I will have my hands full

Kindest Regards

Kogs sick of the ranting by those who have to disrupt this thread

Comment

• Kogs video

I posted there: Hey Kogs, what a dream. great work. (samopjoe). So the other three brush sets in gen mode are putting their energy back into the system when just the one is in motor mode?

Also, you are using the N-S asymmetric windings as opposed to the unipolar, correct?

Even with the N-S windings, implication is you won't be charging the battery sets very often when you start motoring around?
        Last edited by sampojo; 07-02-2014, 04:33 PM.
        Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Cool As Ice

Greeting everyone...
          First, sorry for my english as not my native languange...
          I'am with this thread since the beginning of this thread was starting. Only time that force me to not following every step that you've achieve (so fast), for almost three years.
          And for ufo, you have a heart as big as the ocean, my friend. For my sugestion, ignoring all the crap, mice, that still sniffing every move you make...Like dana's said "jealousy" was they energy, and that wasn't constructive, wasting your energy a lot to handle.

So, congrat for your monopole motor, perhaps i still have the time to construct it, starting with rs motor, and share it here...

salute for ufo team

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics the plagiarist View Post
            This post, My Post here, is NOT intended to respond to MJ, but for all of you to see what He is claiming to be what I have shown on my videos and he claims to be a "Plagiarism" to his work.

This is NOT gonna end here MJ...it is just the start.

Ufopolitics
            But you are responding to me. Its not complete plagiarism of my work its a lot of peoples work. 4 times I have seen mine displayed as yours. No mods to speak of. Your motor is garbage so you keep that one. I know you were trying to copy the verbal description of we were doing but you had no details. LOL

I know its not over, as long you choose to mislead people I'll be pointing out.

And grow up even you are capable of typo. If thats all you can drag up is my English than your gonna be in for ride

Sincerely
            Matthew Jones (My real name)

Comment

• This Thread

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Aaron,

Do I need to stand the attacks from this guy on this Forum?...Because in my You Tube Channel was a matter of just pressing a key, and Banning His stinking odors FOR EVER.

Aaron You seem to know about Legal Rights and Legalities a lot...this guy here is attacking, insulting me, but worst, he is accusing me of being a Plagiarist,and that is serious , you know that is called Defamation in front of Thousands of my People, basically people that has work with me for years by now.

I am just asking if there is something you could do related to this situation as one of the Creators of this Forum.

Really appreciate your help

Ufopolitics
              Hi UFO, I've been swamped with conference business the last few days so haven't kept up here.

@ALL, let's please respect everyone's contributions and let UFO handle his own thread how he likes. If any serious moderation is needed other than this, I'll have to hand it over to another moderator so I can stay out of it - I'm much too close to all of this.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                G'day Midaz

The motor is a 20pole 4 stator magnets
                I already did a load test it had electrolytic capacitors before it is here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgG2mS38aAY

I will not be doing another load test until it is fixed in Nessie then my test driver will drive her up to visit Cornboy with me sitting on the back

After I do the other test I mentioned earlier I will be doing the same test as above but with an Imperial P56 and see how she goes

I imagine I will receive the 3000F's sometime next week and when I set them up the bank will be 25 3000F 2.7v in series being 3000F @ 67.5v

I will have my hands full

Kindest Regards

Kogs sick of the ranting by those who have to disrupt this thread
                @ Kogs

Yes, I saw that video a while back. It was really good! I didn't realize that you were only using one channel to drive your motor and collecting 3 channels from the generator, while under mechanical load. That motor is really strong!

What I was hoping to see was the volt meter connected to the caps bank. I wanted to see speed of the caps charging under mechanical load.

I understand your driver's impatience. It's like having a new car and the ignition switch in not installed properly. (GM recall)

Keep up the great work! It's almost show time for you and Nessie!

Keep it Clean and Green
                Midaz
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-03-2014, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Hi Kogs
                  The calculation of capacitance in this
                  "and when I set them up the bank will be 25 3000F 2.7v in series being 3000F @ 67.5v"
                  should be less than 125F @ 67.5v.
                  Remember the rules of series capacitance are halved with each additional cap.
                  Smile.................
                  Dana
                  "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @Guests

Since we are doing a little housekeeping. (You have to throw the trash out or it will stink up the place!)

Let me divert your attention to UFO's Brushless Asymmetric Motor -VS- 2 brushless symmetric motors

Please keep in mind that this is a North/South asymmetric wind....
                    (All north maybe at a later date)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lKaoaN0vheA

Keep it Clean and Green
                    Midaz
                    Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-03-2014, 06:59 AM.

Comment

• Kogs update

G'day UFO and Team
                      I have done the video but it is takes too long to load up to You Tube I am in the process of doing it now

In the mean time I just now received 26 little Babies from China
                      They are 3000F 2.7v here

The Super Capacitors Slideshow by Kogs1 | Photo bucket

Kindest Regards

This is how my test driver see's me in the future

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                        G'day UFO and Team
                        I have done the video but it is takes too long to load up to You Tube I am in the process of doing it now
                        G'day UFO and Team
                        here is the next video
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Vd...ature=youtu.be

Kindest Regards

Comment

• Great Testing Kogs!

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                          G'day UFO and Team
                          here is the next video
                          https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B2Vd...ature=youtu.be

Kindest Regards

Hello there Kogs!

Nice Testing Friend!

That Motor never imagined to go up to those speeds Uh?...

I like your steady amps draw, no matter how much voltage you increase at source.

One thing that We concluded from this testing...is that C1 & C2 (Series connected related to Output Coils) take most of the Higher Voltage charges, and we could see there over 200 V on each bank.

[IMG][/IMG]

Now, a second test, eliminating the Parallel connected C3 & C4 Banks...and just adding them in Parallel to the existing C1 & C2 Series connected between Output Coils,this connection would give Us another view of results Kogs.

Also splitting the Batteries into Two Side Banks to the Input side of Coils (L1, L3), and here realize that when we do this we are adding the Coils resistance in the circuit...so, easily you could add first 12V + 12V (one battery at each side), then 24V + 24V Banks...

Meters should go one on each side bank (Caps and Batteries) connected parallel to read Voltages, so Four Meters total, two for batteries, two for Caps.

Also, you could add a second Amp meter to read Caps Output current as well as Batteries Input...

EDIT 2: The way to do this Test is first turn ON S1, and read RPM's Motor reaches with just Batteries, while checking other parameters (V&A)...Then turn ON S2, and notice how RPM's drops...but slowly increasing, and the point here is to allow system to recover to previous Battery running RPM's and watch Caps V.

EDIT 3: We could also check by feeding Machine both ways (Batteries), (Parallel like Kogs have on Video and Series, like on this Diagram) while keeping Caps in Series to Coils/ Parallel between them (as Diagram above)...and watching which way is better feed for faster charging cap banks/faster reaching running RPM's.

Great work Kogs!!

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: We all could do this Test, even using N-S Systems...then get to see the differences between them.

I will be doing it with my N-S Imperial as well, since the UFO Kit I ordered for All North, is kind of behind because some delay with Commutators I believe, as Dyann was not sure...

@Kogs: Be careful IF using your new "Super Babies"...realize that when paralleling the Voltage will remain as one Cap...so it would be 2.7 V and you could damage them by over charging...the way to do this, is to make "Cells" in series til reaching operating voltages and then adding each Cell in Parallel between them.
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-04-2014, 01:27 PM.
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Refresh Page...

Please refresh page, as I have added some EDITS to previous post.

Thanks, I will delete this post soon.

Ufopolitics
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ufo Motor and other motors

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              This post, My Post here, is NOT intended to respond to MJ, but for all of you to see what He is claiming to be what I have shown on my videos and he claims to be a "Plagiarism" to his work.

Since MJ did not have the courage to show it himself, I had to take my time and search through this whole Thread to find what he is claiming.

All this thread is about, are Variations of a TESLA SWITCH, originally Patented by Nikola Tesla back on his times, and now a Public Domain Patent.

One thing this guy doesn't know...that no matter how many changes, and improvements based on new technology are made to an original patent...still, the Main Essence of that Patent PREVAILS as the ORIGINAL MATERIAL...No matter this, NONE of all the work displayed on that Thread resembles -at all- any similarities to My Work...since My Circuit is based on MY MACHINES, MY ASYMMETRICAL MACHINES as the center, the heart of the whole battery-capacitors, switches circuitry.

BroMikey shows this link on this POST to the main pdf article, where Mathew Jones is mentioned "as one of the MANY People" that has REPLICATED the "VERSIONS" of the TESLA SWITCH.

Following Images are taken from Mathew Jones CONTRAPTION, He claims to be where I have copied, or Plagiarized...

Below are the Diagrams for the Contraption:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And below are MJ Contraption Build...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

A "quick" Drawing of His Contraption:

[IMG][/IMG]

Another Misspelling ..."COMMUNTATOR"...Did you ever heard of Spelling Correction Software?
                              I mean, for Public Display of your work...it is a shame you do this "kinda" mistakes.

Now, you guys, take a look at this, mainly the Diagrams...and tell me, where on Earth, are -even- similarities to my work displayed...except that has "batteries" coils...and a symmetrical motor...

However, I have noticed you have been looking for such a fast "rotary switch"...capable of alternating coils at faster speeds...yes, that is called ASYMMETRIC MACHINES BY UFOPOLITICS

First Mathew Jones...you must write it in a better English...like: "He IS selling tech"...you must use the verb "TO BE" for the Third Person (He) between Noun (He) and Verb (selling)...come on, for a "SPIC" Spaniard like Me, RIGHT?...with such terrible (not Southern US) accent...it is unthinkable... I have to correct your NATIVE Language Grammar!

But, related to the content of your post above... could you show here, anywhere ...WHERE AM I SELLING ANYTHING to anyone on this Forum, or in any of my sites, YT channels, etc,etc?

You are SO FULL OF IT...So much... that spills from all your orifices without being able to stop the stinking FLOW.

Maybe you are developing some Mental symptoms from being shocked so hard by High Voltages building your contraptions...you should see a Doctor...seriously.

This is NOT gonna end here MJ...it is just the start.

Ufopolitics
                              Nice motor progress UFO. There has got to be a million combinations to winding stuff and switching but I think everyone will see which way to turn as the years roll by. Many times I decided to run motors many ways.

Last night I needed a motor that was very special so since I have many I went looking. The motor I ended up with surprised me. It was a 220vac motor but I ran her on 110vac at the needed draw use capacitors.

I won't bore everyone with the details. Also I see all of these new motor designs using reluctance? Well there is a circuit they call a reluctor something. The switching looks to be controlled by laser optics off the spin shaft then to a computer and I fix these things at the shop.

They are our modern washing machines for cleaning clothes.

Since you are a "heavy" in motor design, I was wondering what benefit those systems have?

There are going to be new ways to run motors in the future if we follow this thread. I like the way you talk to folks UFO.

Keep up the exploration.

Many men have done all of the same things running motors and I think maybe your coils are wound like the kromry converter? I know this question will sound silly maybe to such an advanced builder but did you look at the Kromry windings and ever wind a motor with that configuration in mind?

I see you are in the FREE ENERGY PDF's. I just found out.

Great work UFO. I am a green horn.

Mikey

I am back quiet. For now just watching.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                                I see you are in the FREE ENERGY PDF's. I just found out.
                                But where is the free energy?

Disclaimer: I will not be held responsible for any offence that may or may not be induced as a consequence of asking such a question. It is particularly unfortunate that a disclaimer is necessary.

[edit] <Written and posted from a computer powered by free energy.>
                                Last edited by dR-Green; 07-04-2014, 07:42 PM.
                                http://www.teslascientific.com/

"Knowledge is cosmic. It does not evolve or unfold in man. Man unfolds to an awareness of it. He gradually discovers it." - Walter Russell

"Once men died for Truth, but now Truth dies at the hands of men." - Manly P. Hall

Comment

Working...
                                X