No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As I still have 2 Imperial P56's left I really think I might use one Imperial wound all North's to then use it to drive the other one(All North?) wound as a dedicated generator to charge Extra large batteries coupled with some Super capacitors connected to an inverter and power my house with them.
    Kogs,

Are you trying to make a small power station?!

Lap winds = group winds

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz

Comment

• Hello UFO

I have had these videos on my mind and cant get them out. I have a question about the size of supercaps that might work in a higher voltage setup. From what you have seen so far, do you think that the larger, say 300F will be necessary or would maybe a smaller one like 100F do as well. I know that if six caps in series the farads will go thru the floor. Basically, what would you use for a 12 volt setup with extra buffer for the four banks. Could that recommendation be scaled up to say 48 volts for each bank say for the Imperial. Also serial or parallel might be better on each side. With serial, less caps would be needed.????? I have so much trouble when it comes to this expense without being sure what is the best size and may be useful when scaling up also.

Dana
      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hello All

Maybe this would be a good buy for Super Capacitors???

68 Ultracapacitor Tecate Powerburst 400F 2 7V TPLS 400 Super Capacitor 100KJ | eBay

Dana
        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• So I am curious has anybody really had any real results from this motor and all of this stuff UFO claims to be his? Most of you probably aren't real educated in the history around this forum as most people don't go back and read, but most of everything UFO claims to be his was done and posted some time ago from various people.
          So hence the question is his plagiarism working for you?

Thanks
          Matt

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
            Hello All

Maybe this would be a good buy for Super Capacitors???

68 Ultracapacitor Tecate Powerburst 400F 2 7V TPLS 400 Super Capacitor 100KJ | eBay

Dana
            So you might wanna look at that thing he's posting. Since UFO is not capable of being honest. The truth is, and this fact you can find it at level of electrical engineering.
            When you put 2 capacitors in series and discharge them no matter how little, no matter the size of the capacitor you loose 50% of your energy in capacity.
            This is a LAW of capacitance. Now UFO claims all kinds of things but most of them are only believable if you don't do real research.

Do not spend money on those super caps because there are better ways. Any BOOST circuit can deliver at least 96% efficient delivery of energy, some higher. Batteries can be switched and I have reposted the circuit he tried to copy over "Use For the Tesla Switch". You can download an entire PDF I posted 4 years ago on the use of these similar circuit.

On that note any one of you can build a motor that is 10 - 20 (COP's up to 8) times more efficient than what he showing you and are spending money on just by reviewing some of the history on this board. Motors that generate and create torque.

He selling tech and propaganda that does not add up does not belong to him, and all of you have sucked it up for some time now. But do what you want.

For me its important people who worked hard finding some of this get the credit for being starting point and I will continue to inform on UFO's plagiarism.

Cheers'
            Matthew Jones
            Last edited by Matthew Jones; 07-02-2014, 01:49 AM.

Comment

• Read ME well Mathew Jones!

Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
              So I am curious has anybody really had any real results from this motor and all of this stuff UFO claims to be his? Most of you probably aren't real educated in the history around this forum as most people don't go back and read, but most of everything UFO claims to be his was done and posted some time ago from various people.
              So hence the question is his plagiarism working for you?

Thanks
              Matt
              Listen,

Your accusations are VERY serious.

You have dared to go in my YT Chanel and insult ME, posting same crap.

And now you are daring to come to my thread to do it.

Remember guy, You live inside USA...and SO DO I!!

I can UNVEIL who I am anytime, BUT, IF I HAVE TO DO THAT, just because of your accusations , BELIEVE ME I will PROSECUTE YOU LEGALLY.

You BETTER PROVE WITH DATE STAMPED CLAIMS all the BS you are writing here related to my "PLAGIARISM".

Or YOU WILL REPENT YOU EVER ACCUSE ME .

I Own Patents in Washington dated since 2000, and applied for since 1997...related to all this work, and then some more.

You are claiming "A CIRCUIT"...a circuit that you have posted here before...same as a Series-Parallel Cap Switching?
              Or are U trying to "patent" this kind of connection?

Look Imbecile, the center, the HEART of that circuit IS EXACTLY MY ASYMMETRIC MACHINES...without it, it simply DON'T WORK.

In a nice way, am asking you to walk away from here, and erase all this crap you are writing here, since I can not "switch you off" like I did on my YT Channel.

If You do not know about the LEVEL of your Accusations, made here in this PUBLIC FORUM, and the LEGAL CONSEQUENCES you are liable for, go ahead and FIND OUT.
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-02-2014, 03:12 AM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• To Aaron Murakami

Hello Aaron,

Do I need to stand the attacks from this guy on this Forum?...Because in my You Tube Channel was a matter of just pressing a key, and Banning His stinking odors FOR EVER.

Aaron You seem to know about Legal Rights and Legalities a lot...this guy here is attacking, insulting me, but worst, he is accusing me of being a Plagiarist,and that is serious , you know that is called Defamation in front of Thousands of my People, basically people that has work with me for years by now.

DEFAMATION:Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

Defamation may be a criminal or civil charge. It encompasses both written statements, known as libel, and spoken statements, called slander.
                I am just asking if there is something you could do related to this situation as one of the Creators of this Forum.

Really appreciate your help

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-02-2014, 03:41 AM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Mathew Jones, The Racist comments

Mathew Jones in GOOGLE PLUS

Matthew Jones
                  8:30 PM

I hear ya talking like you always do.... Lame, lame, lame. Keep on taking other peoples work, lots of people are watching. Then use your real name, I dare ya, ya low life spic. Just be accountable like real man.Sincerely 
                  Keep writing Mathew Jones...you are showing to all who you really are.

spic
                  spik/noun
                  US informal offensive
                  noun: spic; plural noun: spics

a contemptuous term for a Spanish-speaking person from Central or South America or the Caribbean.

Comment

• Wow, going all out to cover your tracks now. Making things up even. Trying to make me look racist even. Thats a new one.

Why not just give credit, just mention when you copy someone stuff. Or at least when you copy don't change it to something that doesn't work. Like a capacitor based Tesla switch. I mean DUH!

I guess if you can't stand the heat....

Matt
                    Last edited by Matthew Jones; 07-02-2014, 10:43 AM.

Comment

• Didn't you right this to me?

"Hey, Hill Billy,

Stop insulting Me, accusing me of plagiarist and all your BS crap.

If you have a "Patent" on building a Parallel-Series Switch...go for it...SHOW IT.
                      Show proof DATE STAMPED, not altered.

The Motor MY MOTOR DESIGN, is the CENTER of that circuit, only ignorant people like you, that don't even know how to write English without misspellings, can write such an idiot comment.

Remember when you wrote that you have designed a motor just like mine?...LOL...Poor imbecile...not even in your dreams you could ever come up with such design.

GET LOST"

Who's racist?

Comment

• As time allows I will start going through this thread and pulling out the circuit that you have copied and posting them with the links to to thread they came from.
                        Some of the copied stuff he claimed was his, is in other threads as well. I will also start trying to dig them up.

No one says you don't have the right to use open source material, and no even demands credit. Thats just polite way of doing it.

But when you start posting circuit that DON'T WORK, like capacitor based Tesla Switch then you are just misinforming people. When they finally spend all that money they spent in worship of they're beloved UFO they will never again venture down the power of that parallel/serial switch. You'll will have ruined them.

As far as those winding patterns go, well thats just a joke. LOL and funny one too.

Sincerely
                        Matthew Jones (My real name)

Comment

• G'day UFO and Team
                          I have at last made a video of Nessie's motor using Nessie's circuit that UFO designed for her Thanks UFO
                          I have a bank of Super caps in parallel with the 48v Battery
                          In the video I show the changing of the electro gears and the regenerative power of this 1000w Chinese Motor asymmetrically modified it now only draws 1amp @50v unloaded through out this video
                          This motor is wound North & South I am still happy with it's performance
                          The video is in 2 parts because of its size they are here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n59jpOTPsg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eSEUTYHqLCs

I am really pleased with the progress of my replications

Tomorrow I will be making a video of one of my smaller 250w modified motors and wiring it showing normal electrolytic connect as per UFO's instructions

In the near future I am going to setup my Imperial P56 motor wound the same N&S way and I will also make a video of it.
                          I will after I finish Nessie wind one of my Imperial motors All North's to compare

Kindest regards

Kogs slowly but getting there

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                            As time allows I will start going through this thread and pulling out the circuit that you have copied and posting them with the links to to thread they came from.
                            Some of the copied stuff he claimed was his, is in other threads as well. I will also start trying to dig them up.

No one says you don't have the right to use open source material, and no even demands credit. Thats just polite way of doing it.

But when you start posting circuit that DON'T WORK, like capacitor based Tesla Switch then you are just misinforming people. When they finally spend all that money they spent in worship of they're beloved UFO they will never again venture down the power of that parallel/serial switch. You'll will have ruined them.

As far as those winding patterns go, well thats just a joke. LOL and funny one too.

Sincerely
                            Matthew Jones (My real name)
                            I asked UFO a question and you butted in. You misunderstood the context of my question and proceeded to show me in large letters how a capacitor works in series. We are using the switch to test limits of the motor. You claim it does not work, that is bunk. If you can not get it to work then maybe you are not as smart as you say you are. No one set you as forum policeman here and I do not think you understand what you motor does and what it can do. As you stated earlier, anyone can make a stronger motor, but they cant make it run with so little power. I think you are jealous. Please do not tell me how to spend my money or try to save me from making a mistake. Maybe if you spent more time and money working on your tesla switch, it might work.
                            Dana
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @ Kogs

Thank you for all of your hard work. Let's ignore the fighting and concentrate on your testing. Your motor runs very smoothly. I know its 1000w. How many poles and stators is it? Will you be doing a mechanical load test soon? I curious to see the caps charging speed with the mechanical load on it.

Keep it Clean and Green
                              Midaz

Comment

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
                                So you might wanna look at that thing he's posting. Since UFO is not capable of being honest. The truth is, and this fact you can find it at level of electrical engineering.
                                When you put 2 capacitors in series and discharge them no matter how little, no matter the size of the capacitor you loose 50% of your energy in capacity.
                                This is a LAW of capacitance. Now UFO claims all kinds of things but most of them are only believable if you don't do real research.

Do not spend money on those super caps because there are better ways. Any BOOST circuit can deliver at least 96% efficient delivery of energy, some higher. Batteries can be switched and I have reposted the circuit he tried to copy over "Use For the Tesla Switch". You can download an entire PDF I posted 4 years ago on the use of these similar circuit.

On that note any one of you can build a motor that is 10 - 20 (COP's up to 8) times more efficient than what he showing you and are spending money on just by reviewing some of the history on this board. Motors that generate and create torque.

He selling tech and propaganda that does not add up does not belong to him, and all of you have sucked it up for some time now. But do what you want.

For me its important people who worked hard finding some of this get the credit for being starting point and I will continue to inform on UFO's plagiarism.

Cheers'
                                Matthew Jones

This post, My Post here, is NOT intended to respond to MJ, but for all of you to see what He is claiming to be what I have shown on my videos and he claims to be a "Plagiarism" to his work.

Since MJ did not have the courage to show it himself, I had to take my time and search through this whole Thread to find what he is claiming.

All this thread is about, are Variations of a TESLA SWITCH, originally Patented by Nikola Tesla back on his times, and now a Public Domain Patent.

One thing this guy doesn't know...that no matter how many changes, and improvements based on new technology are made to an original patent...still, the Main Essence of that Patent PREVAILS as the ORIGINAL MATERIAL...No matter this, NONE of all the work displayed on that Thread resembles -at all- any similarities to My Work...since My Circuit is based on MY MACHINES, MY ASYMMETRICAL MACHINES as the center, the heart of the whole battery-capacitors, switches circuitry.

BroMikey shows this link on this POST to the main pdf article, where Mathew Jones is mentioned "as one of the MANY People" that has REPLICATED the "VERSIONS" of the TESLA SWITCH.

Following Images are taken from Mathew Jones CONTRAPTION, He claims to be where I have copied, or Plagiarized...

Below are the Diagrams for the Contraption:

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And below are MJ Contraption Build...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

A "quick" Drawing of His Contraption:

[IMG][/IMG]

Another Misspelling ..."COMMUNTATOR"...Did you ever heard of Spelling Correction Software?
                                I mean, for Public Display of your work...it is a shame you do this "kinda" mistakes.

Now, you guys, take a look at this, mainly the Diagrams...and tell me, where on Earth, are -even- similarities to my work displayed...except that has "batteries" coils...and a symmetrical motor...

However, I have noticed you have been looking for such a fast "rotary switch"...capable of alternating coils at faster speeds...yes, that is called ASYMMETRIC MACHINES BY UFOPOLITICS

First Mathew Jones...you must write it in a better English...like: "He IS selling tech"...you must use the verb "TO BE" for the Third Person (He) between Noun (He) and Verb (selling)...come on, for a "SPIC" Spaniard like Me, RIGHT?...with such terrible (not Southern US) accent...it is unthinkable... I have to correct your NATIVE Language Grammar!

But, related to the content of your post above... could you show here, anywhere ...WHERE AM I SELLING ANYTHING to anyone on this Forum, or in any of my sites, YT channels, etc,etc?

You are SO FULL OF IT...So much... that spills from all your orifices without being able to stop the stinking FLOW.

Maybe you are developing some Mental symptoms from being shocked so hard by High Voltages building your contraptions...you should see a Doctor...seriously.

This is NOT gonna end here MJ...it is just the start.

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-02-2014, 12:18 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X