My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello RandyFL

Sounds like you have your hands full. Considering a WarP 9 or 11 just may be a good idea for the Toyota. The thing I wonder about is combining air conditioning into the package. Volts are RPM's and power is Amp's. The Warp's are using all the amps they can get for acceleration and cooling is for a short time during acceleration is no problem. Adding air conditioning to the equation at this time will still add to the amp draw as if you are constantly accelerating. At once you can see more cooling power is needed. But it is not the cooling I worry about, it is the mileage. On average flat surface, you should expect about 25 miles per charge, shouldn't count on more but always happy to get it. Now, with air conditioning on with effect of amps drawn, might bring mileage to the effect of constant up hill or acceleration. It might be as low as 5 or 10 miles per charge. Not good,,,,,
    What we here are trying to do is develop a manor in which Amps are reduced to the point that we can afford them. UFO's all North winding does indicate we are on the correct track. There are many changes needed to bring this system up to the size that will do the Toyota, but we will get there. The current investigation using super capacitors is going well. The cost of super capacitors is shocking but so is a Warp 9. When it all is settled down, we will have a device and system that may well initially may cost as much as the warp 9 but have a much smaller every day cost, as well as greater mileage. My hope is to get to the point of NO daily cost.

This earth of ours is suffering from our chemicals, weather gas or medication. In the long run it does not make sense to use a car that runs without harm, but at the same time, needs heavy charging every day from an electric company or gas company. In effect, we are only changing the location of the chemicals produced.

Go Go Go UFO!

PS
    While the days get a bit long here, You might study up on Super capacitors.
    ' Supercapacitor Auto Balancing using (SAB) MOSFETs '
    This is the best information about SC's I have found to date.
    All you need to know about Super Capacitors:
    Let's learn about Super Capacitors! (A Practical Guide To Super Capacitors)

Where to get Super Capacitors:
    Super Capacitors -      Engineeringshock                      Electronics

Where to get mosfets to balance SC's
    Invalid Request

super capacitor balancing with mosfet Diagrams
    https://www.google.com/search?q=supe...=firefox-a&hs=
    0pK&sa=X&rls=org.mozilla:en-USfficial&channel=sb&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&ei=
    yeKtU77jNYaSqAaej4LQBw&ved=0CDEQsAQ&biw=1280&bih=9 26

Unique MOSFETs Automatically Regulate And Balance Series-Connected Supercaps
    http://powerelectronics.com/discrete...-regulate-and-
    balance-series-connected-supercaps?page=1

These are not the only locations, but more to get you started...

Dana
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hello to All,

Below is a Graph I have built, based on exact Video Timings,(from latest THIRD VIDEO, ) reflecting Voltages from both Banks and RPM's over time.

I know many of You are already familiar with this type of Graphics...and it will be very simple for you to read it at first glance...however, I am trying to explain how we build them, and how it works, in order that any level of knowledge could understand it clearly. So, please for all of you who are familiar...bare with me in this first part...

Curves are built from points generated by the intersection of two parameters (VoltsXTime & RPM'sXTime) where Time is common to both, V & RPM.

Blue (Bank 1) and Green (Bank 2) Graph Curves are based on Bank Voltages over Time.
      Orange Graph Curve are RPM's reached over Time.

PARALLEL CHARGING/BALANCING CURVES GRAPH:

[IMG][/IMG]

PARALLEL BALANCING GRAPH ANALYSIS

1-At Time 10:32 I turn On Bank 1 (Blue on Graphic) for Parallel Charging/Balancing, Voltage on Bank 1 (V1) drops to 0.378 mV, RPM's to 4967

2-At Time 10:38 (Six Tenth's of a second) I turn On Bank 2 (Green) to Parallel Charging, V2 Drops to 0.643mV, RPM's drops "drastically and steep" to 2147.

3-System goes through a "recuperating" stage from this critical drop down, and we see an ascending RPM curve, right after this collapse in just less than Three Minutes (from 10:38 to 13:00).

4-It is interesting to observe the V2 drop down from Bank 2, from 12:00 on "curve takes a Dive down"...to then start stabilizing to Bank 1, from 12:23 to 13:00.

5- From 13:30 on, both voltages start an EVEN Ascending Curve over Time with very close values only by tenth's of mV apart. However, Blue Curve (V1, Bank 1) remains above V2 till they reach common-crossing Point B in Time 14:33 where V1=V2= 1.010 V, after that point on, Green V2 crosses "slightly" above V1...

I have set this Points A & B, where both V1 & V2 reaches almost identical or equal values as the common point where they cross.

Point A:Bank 1= 0.836 mV / Bank 2= 0.837 mV...Difference= 0.001 mV Time: 12:23

Point B:Bank 1= 1.010 V / Bank 2= 1.010 V...Difference= 0 (Zero) Time:14:33

In my opinion, this simple System does this "crossovers" in order to keep rectifying-balancing to more accurate values. The average difference between each Bank (after 13:30 On) is -/+ 0.020 mVolts.

On the RPM's Curve (Orange) We can see almost a perfect "Mirror Image" in Parallel to the Voltage Ascending Curve from Both Banks from 13:30 on...

We must understand the System went through a recovery after a "Fatal Error" when both super capacitor banks were forced to go beyond Motor running levels...however, still recuperated in exactly 02:28 (Two minutes, twenty eight seconds) meaning from 10:32 to 13:00...and kept going up and up...

We need to "see" all this numbers thrown too fast in a video..."standing still" in Linear Graphs like this, it takes time to build it...but I believe is worth it, for deeper analysis of what we all have observed.

Next I am showing the Graph from "Batteries Only" run over Time...prior and after charging Super Caps...

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-30-2014, 11:45 AM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Some words about This Thread...

Hello again,

Hello RandyFL,

I want to write this before I keep going here...

This is a Thread about building and showing what we ALL have done. As to "back me up" by replicating and verifying all the work I have shown is REAL...PLUS discussing, exposing your doubts, your opinions related to testing and construction counseling.

I will be fully backing up (like I have done so far) all the ACTIVE members who are building (proven by showing with pictures or videos) models TO CONTRIBUTE to the RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT of this Thread.

I will be more than happy to welcome new members willing to contribute with their work here...doing what so many other have done so far...

I will happily answer questions related to doubts in understanding about Asymmetric Machines...differences, etc,etc...like I have been doing for the past years.

But,

This is a Thread, where I will NOT be backing up ANY "Personal Projects" to satisfy Your personal needs...basically, when this requests or "counseling"... comes from someone who has NOT even shown -at least- a $4.99 Radio Shack little Five Pole Motor conversion to Asymmetric.

So, please, do not waste your time or mine or any of the ACTIVE BUILDERS here on this Thread in your "prime time entrance" for your own self benefit ...it is unfair.

Understand that if everyone will enter here...and start asking how to convert a Toyota...or a Ferrari into an Electric Asymmetric Vehicle...which motor will be "suitable" etc,etc...this Thread will take a "Turn" that I DO NOT WANT.

This Thread is to show, to discover and to TEACH ways to benefit Humanity in general...not dedicated to "sponsor" any "specific" Personal requests.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-30-2014, 01:24 AM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Hello again,

Hello RandyFL,

I want to write this before I keep going here...

This is a Thread about building and showing what we ALL have done. As to "back me up" by replicating and verifying all the work I have shown is REAL...PLUS discussing, exposing your doubts, your opinions related to testing and construction counseling.

I will be fully backing up (like I have done so far) all the ACTIVE members who are building (proven by showing with pictures or videos) models TO CONTRIBUTE to the RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT of this Thread.

I will be more than happy to welcome new members willing to contribute with their work here...doing what so many other have done so far...

I will happily answer questions related to doubts in understanding about Asymmetric Machines...differences, etc,etc...like I have been doing for the past years.

But,

This is a Thread, where I will NOT be backing up ANY "Personal Projects" to satisfy Your personal needs...basically, when this requests or "counseling"... comes from someone who has NOT even shown -at least- a $4.99 Radio Shack little Five Pole Motor conversion to Asymmetric.

So, please, do not waste your time or mine or any of the ACTIVE BUILDERS here on this Thread in your "prime time entrance" for your own self benefit ...it is unfair.

Understand that if everyone will enter here...and start asking how to convert a Toyota...or a Ferrari into an Electric Asymmetric Vehicle...which motor will be "suitable" etc,etc...this Thread will take a "Turn" that I DO NOT WANT.

This Thread is to show, to discover and to TEACH ways to benefit Humanity in general...not dedicated to "sponsor" any "specific" Personal requests.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Huff, Puff, Huff, is the noise coming from me as I try to swim through the "SPAM" on this forum to find my Beloved thread.

RandyFL, please listen and take note to what Prochiro and UFO are trying to tell you.

The Electric motors you are considering for your EV, are amperage HOGS, that are plagued with energy wasting heat problems, and battery damaging "Demands".

Please read through this thread, it's a novel by now, but worth it.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• DC Motors...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
            Huff, Puff, Huff, is the noise coming from me as I try to swim through the "SPAM" on this forum to find my Beloved thread.

RandyFL, please listen and take note to what Prochiro and UFO are trying to tell you.

The Electric motors you are considering for your EV, are amperage HOGS, that are plagued with energy wasting heat problems, and battery damaging "Demands".

Please read through this thread, it's a novel by now, but worth it.

Regards Cornboy.

At All

Hello UfO,Dana, CornBoy and all who have contributed to my questions...
            In fairness I did ask to go private or elsewhere for my particular questions as not to distrupt the forum thread...
            And in Fairness to your work UfO I apologize for not building the RS motor previously...
            I had started on the RS project but egads I got side tracked...
            I will keep spot on the RS project before asking anymore questions regarding other motors...
            I came across a statement I saw the other day... Even tho you build a EV green machine...the electric grid you hook up to
            is still polluting the atmosphere producing the electricity for the grid...
            Also for ppl still using ICE/s to go from point A to B this is how energy you're wasting with ICE...

1.Tensioner: ~0 kW
            2.AC: 4kW (5hp)
            3.Alternator: 5-6kW (7-8hp)
            4.Water Pump: 10kW (13hp)
            5.Power Steering: 2-4kW (3-5hp)

Also interesting...

5 hp :
            1 Hp = 746 watts
            5 Hp = 3730 watts

which most of you know :-)

All the best...for now.
            RandyFL

Comment

• Prior Graph Analysis

Hello to All,

Below is the visual analysis from previous Graph...

[IMG][/IMG]

The description...

First, I enclosed the "Critical Recovery Section" with a red rectangle, where System starts charging Supercaps in Parallel.

On this Analysis I have highlighted with black arrows the main drop downs and ascensions of curves over time.

Going by Time order, RPM's Curve suffer a radical drop down when Bank 2 connects at 10:38, an immediate reaction from motor start generating an ascending curve that last 1:28 minutes (10:38 to 12:00), where speed raises from 2147 collapse to 4796 RPM's....that is more than DOUBLE the collapsed RPM's.

On the upper right rectangle of the Critical Recovery Area I have enclosed in a smaller red shaded rectangle a Radical Voltage Stabilizing Area, where Bank 2 (Green) takes a dive, a drop down, to return UNDER Bank 1...(notice on previous times, Bank 2 was above Bank 1, for over 200 mV ).

Below We have an identical shaded rectangle for RPM's Curve corresponding -in time- where curve describes identical drop/ascend rates. So, Motor has driven this RPM's down and then Up, in order to decrease Bank 2 higher voltage, to then start a race to stabilize Both Banks...

From 13:30 On...We see an evenly ascending curve for V1, V2 and RPM's...meaning, acceleration while recharging returns to original running speed of 7000.
              This happens in approximately 3 minutes (from 13:30 to 16:30, where RPM's reaches 6997)...The only difference is that now...We have charged Supercap Banks to the point of driving Motor up and above 13,000 RPM's...as We all observed on Video.

And... as we have seen on previous videos, as Supercaps get more charged up, they start taking over the supply...so, the less the Battery banks drain/supply power out...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• RPM's over Time Graph on Three Runs.

Hello,

Below is the Graph on the other Three Tests done at Third Video.

[IMG][/IMG]

RPM'S VERSUS TIME GRAPH

I have set a "neutral" time scale, based on seconds, in order to fit all three main tests performed on Third Video, locating each run by the Starting Seconds on each First Frame.

For example Test 1 (Batteries freshly charged) running Motor to measure Top Speed starts at frame 09:38 to 10:30 on Video real time, so I fit it at second 00:38 on Time Graph Scale...and so on.

Each point on Graph is reflected as 09:38>>5790 which is Video Time and >>RPM's

Basic Analysis here is to observe how long it took Motor to reach 7000 RPM's from starting point (09:38 to 10:14), plus,the uneven curve over time on the Blue Curve (First Batteries Run) versus a really robust start at 6683 on Green Curve (Second Batteries Run), climbing up to 7001 in exactly Three (3) Seconds (22:49 to 22:52) ...also to notice the steady climbing up above 7000.

This comparison is essential to understand the real regeneration of batteries that takes place on this System...even though Meters show 0.100 mVolts less after charging Supercaps.

The Run on Supercaps (Red Curve) even being so short, it shows clearly an increase to almost 14,000 RPM's (13,899) at Peak level, then a smooth decay over time and not a steep vertical down curve.

Regards

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: Wanted to share something interesting happening to the same batteries I have been using for all this videos...

I have noticed Batteries are increasing their charging capacity every time more...in this last video they went above 1.4 Volts as you have observed...normally they went up to 1.320 to 1.327 or so before when new and for a while...plus they are lasting longer and longer every time more.

I charge them with a pretty nice "intelligent charger" for ENERCELL (Radio Shack) specifically design for AA and AAA Nickel-Metal Hydrate Batteries...it is electronically controlled and auto shut off when batteries are fully charged.
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-30-2014, 09:20 PM.

Comment

• Decelerating in EV Mode?

@UFO

EV Mode:

1.) When we release the accelerator , no power from the batteries at all in system. Will we still regenerate energy to the batteries during free spinning/deceleration?

2.) When charging the series capacitors, is the charge limited to the input battery voltage? Meaning that the caps will not exceed the battery voltage

keep it Clean and Green
                  Midaz
                  Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-01-2014, 07:13 AM. Reason: Added extra question

Comment

• Kogs had a problem

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello,

EDIT 1: Wanted to share something interesting happening to the same batteries I have been using for all this videos...

I have noticed Batteries are increasing their charging capacity every time more...in this last video they went above 1.4 Volts as you have observed...normally they went up to 1.320 to 1.327 or so before when new and for a while...plus they are lasting longer and longer every time more.

I charge them with a pretty nice "intelligent charger" for ENERCELL (Radio Shack) specifically design for AA and AAA Nickel-Metal Hydrate Batteries...it is electronically controlled and auto shut off when batteries are fully charged.
                    G'day UFO and team
                    The normal fully charged batteries are:-
                    12v = 12.7v, 24v = 25.4, 36v = 38.9, 48v = 50.8

I also have noticed and mentioned previously that when I charge and discharge my batteries they always seem to increase in power that is the resting voltage after charging always higher than when I started but over time you get used to this.

I have been using a general purpose bank of 3 - 12v 7.2 AH batteries = 36v for testing 3 stages using 4 screw terminals Negative then 12v, 24v, 36v

This bank has not been charged for some weeks and I use it to test my smaller asymmetric motors the resting voltages just measured now are
                    13.23v, 26.38v, 39.64v

With regard to my 0% to 97.6 Oscillators to run the Mosfet drivers and with the exception of the one I made on my CFL test I have always use a Chinese step down regulator 40v down to 14.2v to drive it they are cheap and no need to build them

Now with regard to Nessie I have purchased 6 - 12v 7.2AH batteries to use in series I decided to set 4 of these in series to test out Nessie's motor the starting from new Voltages were around 13.08v each and when I set them up in series they were 52v using the same regulator they worked ok BUT every now and then they stopped working and I realised that they were not accepting the input voltage so I purchased some larger ones 50v input they were working OK until now about 4 weeks ago I checked the voltage of the batteries and they were resting @52.48v a week ago and now resting @ 52.46 without using them

I have purchased some 60v step down voltage regulators from China and will not be testing until I receive them.

I was impressed with the setup that you UFO had asked me to try I did not as yet make a video because work ( a 4 letter word) has gotten in the way that work now out of the way I will proceed to make some videos and show them here
                    I also have purchased from Betty @ Top source in China 25 2.7v 3000F super caps they are now on their way a pic is here
                    Super Caps Slideshow by Kogs1 | Photobucket

Betty assured me they are very good quality

I am reading as much as possible about these caps I know they can be dangerous
                    I really want to get Nessie finished and she will just have to do with my North South windings.
                    My Test driver is getting angry I am taking toooo much time to finish Nessie BUT I want her to run first Time I expect to get at least 4 hours running from her with one charge
                    When She is finished I will attempt to wind one of my Imperial motors with all North's

Kindest Regards

Comment

• G'day UFO
                      I forgot to add where/how I calculated the Farads for Nessie

It is here

https://www.dropbox.com/home/3000F%202.7v%20Supercaps#

Kindest regards

Kogs sometimes or perhaps mostly forgetful

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                        @UFO

EV Mode:

When we release the accelerator , no power from the batteries at all in system. Will we still regenerate energy to the batteries during free spinning/deceleration?

keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        G'day Midaz
                        In the UFO's schematic for Nessie you can see the switching that UFO called electronic gears the idea is to switch the gates so as there is 0ne winding only powering the motor and three windings generating and putting the energy back into the batteries the Idea is that you can start slowly by firstly having all gates off and switching them to power one at a time then when moving switch the gates from power to generate as the road dictates i.e. up hill probably with a load you need all gates on power when going down hill switch all gates to generate when having a level road probably 1 on gates and 3 on generate when overtaking probably need to switch one more off generate to power
                        If not any switched to generate they will not put any thing back into motor
                        I hope this clarifies for you
                        By the way how is your Bike going
                        Kindest regards
                        Kogs At Work gif by Kogs1 | Photobucket
                        Kogs photobucket not working

Comment

• @ Kogs

I'm not sure if the all north using ultra caps falls into the same protocol as the North/south. Using the all north and ultra capacitors changed the parameters.

I'm trying to secure funding! Maxwell Ultra caps and a large prototype A1 Mo-Gen are extremely expensive. Until funding has been acquired, the racing project is on pause.

As soon as a sponsor(s) realizes that our system will give them an "unfair advantage" over the competition (gas & current EV technology), the racing team will happen!

Keep it Clean and Green
                          Midaz
                          Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-01-2014, 05:03 AM.

Comment

• @ Midaz

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                            @ Kogs

I'm not sure if the all north using ultra caps falls into the same protocol as the North/south. Using the all north and ultra capacitors change the parameters.

I'm trying to secure funding! Maxwell Ultra caps and a large prototype A1 Mo-Gen are extremely expensive. Until funding has been acquired, the racing project is on pause.

As soon as a sponsor(s) realizes that our system will give them an "unfair advantage" over the competition (gas & current EV technology), the racing team will happen!

Keep it Clean and Green
                            Midaz
                            G'day Midaz
                            I realize what you are saying UFO did ask me to try using ordinary electrolytic caps the ones I am using are 22000uf, 63v I have tried doing it when I set them up I will be doing a video probably tomorrow PM

the25- 2.7 3000F cost USD17.6 each plus freight came to USD697.00

https://www.dropbox.com/home/3000F%202.7v%20Supercaps

Kindest regards

Kogs soon back in business
                            Last edited by iankoglin; 07-01-2014, 05:10 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                              G'day Midaz
                              I realize what you are saying UFO did ask me to try using ordinary electrolytic caps the ones I am using are 22000uf, 63v I have tried doing it when I set them up I will be doing a video probably tomorrow PM

the25- 2.7 3000F cost USD17.6 each plus freight came to USD697.00

https://www.dropbox.com/home/3000F%202.7v%20Supercaps

Kindest regards

Kogs soon back in business
                              @ Kogs

If my speculation is correct, the Imperial with group/lap windings should produce enough electricity for your house and workshop at once. I think the Imperial is a *uckin monster!

I'm concerned about using shady ultracapacitors with industrial A1 Mo-Gen equipment and racing. UFO showed us the "Turbo Boost" with the ultra capacitors on a tiny setup. Now imagine one the size of the Imperial. We need a reputable ultra capacitor company.

I think we can use 4 of these packs. $1,500 each
                              BMOD0006 E160 B02 Maxwell Technologies | Mouser

Maxwell data sheet
                              http://www.maxwell.com/products/ultr..._3000246-5.pdf

Keep it Clean and Green
                              Midaz

Ps. 3000 farad super capacitors can discharge 1800 amps
                              Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-01-2014, 08:14 AM. Reason: Add maxwell data sheet

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                                @ Kogs

If my speculation is correct, the Imperial with lap windings should produce enough electricity for your house and workshop at once. I think the Imperial is a *uckin monster!

I'm concerned about using shady ultracapacitors with industrial A1 Mo-Gen equipment and racing. UFO showed us the "Turbo Boost" with the ultra capacitors on a tiny setup. Now imagine one the size of the Imperial. We need a reputable ultra capacitor company.

Keep it Clean and Green
                                Midaz

Ps. 3000 farad super capacitors can discharge 1800 amps
                                G'day Midaz

Please what do you mean Lap windings

I have already wound one imperial NS and had it varnished and balanced
                                this was supposed to run the Mecc - Atle Altenator I think from memory is a 5K a few like my self had purchased one and some have similar ones BUT I think that Project has almost become extinct as the programming to drive it properly has evaded us because no one here really has the qualifications to write it

As I still have 2 Imperial P56's left I really think I might use one Imperial wound all North's to compare with the North/South windings and then use it to drive the other one wound as a dedicated generator to charge Extra large batteries coupled with some Super capacitors connected to an inverter and power my house with them.

Betty from Top Source Tech supplied me the original Infeon Fast coolmos Mosfets for USD2.00 where as from USA they would cost me like about USD30 plus delivery I could not get them in Australia they have proved to me to be OK Others have purchased them also I just can not at the moment remember who on the forum originally purchased them

Betty assured me they are good quality and I like in the past have trusted her
                                I am very careful even now with 48v batteries as they the batteries themselves can even do you some damage.

Even now I turn off the battery and let the 20 Super Caps 2.7 50Farads =52v run only on the Caps If I want to work on them.
                                I am using these ones at the moment testing them with Nessie's motor I will be making a video tomorrow PM

Kindest Regards My friend

Kogs' Test Driver getting anxious

Comment

Working...
                                X