My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello everyone

Recently, there are a lot of new people that are interested in what has been happening here. Thank you soo much for joining us on this journey. Also, this is for the very experienced individuals who have made their minds up before taking a better/closer look at what has been accomplished. Lastly, the inventors that are looking for a pure power source to produce energy. This information is invaluable for what WE are doing, OUR plans and the path that WE are taking to make a "BALANCED Motor/Generator", both input and output at the same time during usage. I know that some of your need a brief understanding of " Where have we been? & What's going on?" I have outlined a quick guide that will give you a better understanding.

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT is the first video. It will give you some history and the reason why we follow this Asymmetric path.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4rV0AoI-Q

Learning how to build these machines is a labor of love. It's a lot of time and hard work but the outcome is something you can be proud of and use in the real world.
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_bBLguuBTuQ

After building numerous asymmetric machines, we felt that we were headed in the right direction and started building bigger machines. Yes, the machines were very strong and extremely fast compared to symmetric/regular machines .... But there were some issues. First of all the ampere(amps) were too high! Secondly, sometimes there was heavy sparking at the commutators which contributed to the failed testing on a DC Power Supply..... So it was back to the drawing board /back to square one... And start all over again to find out where things went wrong....the 3pole was perfect because there was no choice, all north winds. The 5 pole was where we went in the wrong direction. We winded like we all have been taught, north to south coils pairs, wrong but it was necessary. The next logical and only way to wind was ALL North groups or it could be ALL South groups(we use all north to keep everyone on the same page for learning). Here is the comparison, "The Eureka Moment!"
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=diY96XR76Fg

We are at the "tip of the iceberg"! There is so much more to be uncovered! Please continue to work hard and enjoy exploring Unipolar Asymmetric Motor Generators, "A1 Mo-Gen Technology" with the UFO Engineering Team.

*NOTE*. You must watch ALL the videos after the North/South -vs- All North. After you have done everything that has been outlined above. ASK questions and state your informed opinion

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz
    Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-31-2014, 10:58 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• details

UFO and All, I was in a hurry to get back to testing , my supply is an 18 volt lithium ion from my cordless drill , my caps are out of an old amp 56wv 12000uf. As for the transformers all I can provide is the ohm readings, and I don't really trust my meter at low readings. Also my 12 pole is pretty high at 1.9 ohms per group .
      I need a way to dump the caps other than manually, I've tried various caps and they all charge up to limit very quick with the transformers.
      More testing ,I'll attach a pic.
      artv
      Last edited by shylo; 10-11-2014, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Midaztouch,

Thank you for your reply It was very much appreciated.

I Have watched all the videos you advised from start to finish and have a much better understanding that the collective is attempting.

My take on it is ----- The testing and experimentation is to produce a device, which by either hand cranking or applying external power to start, will, when disconnected from that power, energize itself and rotate up to a predetermined speed whereby a load of a predetermined maximum value, specific for that motor/generator, can be taken and used. In essence for free, or at least for the small initial "ignition" power or physical rotation required to start the motor/generator.

Have I got the general concept?

Thus from the last one of UFO's videos it appears that the next video he might just have it cracked.

Wonder what would happen if the motor was placed inside a circular magnet and run....or even what would happen if other magnets were placed around a running motor in various orientations. Would this keep the radiant magnetic field energy in the motor?

I would like to start experimenting and learning, I have time on my hands and a hunger for this type of learning.

Many many thanks again for not flaming a total novice.

All the very best regards to all.

Finn.
        Last edited by Fingregor123; 05-30-2014, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Not Quite

Finn
          The initial start of a well made and well tuned motor will cause it to start without help from any other source except the primary power source. I think you are getting confused because you saw in maybe several cases a motor being started by a quick finger push. These were early in there individual development and like you getting in a hurry to show something, the operator did not tune the motor or had a mecanical problem.
          No matter if we end up with a motor that runs with vary small current or a motor/generator that will run itself, our goal is to show the world that our current technology is 100 years out of date and energy can be produced in mechanical force or electricity for little to nothing. The first few posts of my motors got me to tap into radiant energy, does not mention anything about giving a motor an initial boost but it does show why we are doing what we are and the initial direction we took. UFO has, as we all are, created, tested, reported, learned from this creation, redirected this learning into a new creation design, created, tested, reported, learned from this creation, redirected this learning into a new creation design, etc.
          You must start to really understand all this by reading every page, building a small motor, like the RS. This first one will not be in any way, as good as your second and third motor, but your understanding will increase by building, not just reading. Dig in......
          Dana
          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by Fingregor123 View Post
            Midaztouch,

I Have watched all the videos you advised from start to finish and have a much better understanding that the collective is attempting.
            I'm glad you have taken the time to look at what was outlined. It's the basics but there is so much more in depth details on this thread. As you read and reread it, you will gain much more insight.

My take on it is ----- The testing and experimentation is to produce a device, which by either hand cranking or applying external power to start, will, when disconnected from that power, energize itself and rotate up to a predetermined speed whereby a load of a predetermined maximum value, specific for that motor/generator, can be taken and used. In essence for free, or at least for the small initial "ignition" power or physical rotation required to start the motor/generator.

Thus from the last one of UFO's videos it appears that the next video he might just have it cracked.
            Suspense! Has it been done!? Is it possible!? You all have to wait and see. But don't forget, UFO Engineering has many tricks up its sleeves. We have done many different things in the past that can be applied.

Wonder what would happen if the motor was placed inside a circular magnet and run....or even what would happen if other magnets were placed around a running motor in various orientations. Would this keep the radiant magnetic field energy in the motor?

I would like to start experimenting and learning, I have time on my hands and a hunger for this type of learning.
            Don't wonder! Try it! Actions speak louder that words

Finn.
            Finn, we , as a team, try to be as supportive and helpful as we can. This is alternative energy at its finest. We encourage people to join in and have fun while learning.

Keep it Clean and Green
            Midaz
            Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-31-2014, 11:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• Boa noite Srs.
              Desta vez irei escrever em português. Assim talvez eu consiga me expressar melhor. Este é o meu terceiro "post". Nos outros com certeza fui muito infeliz. Novamente vou dizer, é muito difícil para as pessoas que não têm fluência no inglês, se expressar e entender tudo o que é dito aqui. Os tradutores online ajudam um pouco, porém, sempre oferecem uma tradução muito ruim e com toda a certeza, não conseguirão passar o que nós pensamos.
              Mais uma vez me desculpem se houve algum mal entendido.
              Procurando alguma forma de obtenção de energia alternativa, nas infindáveis noites sem dormir. Cheguei neste forum, através dos vídeos ou youtube. Também tenho um sonho de construir um veículo triciclo, a ideia inicial seria algo como isto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aapY_yMnQ, na pele de um destes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV2fG53flYo. È um sonho muito bom.....
              Na busca por um motor diferente, cheguei neste tópico. Pelo que pude entender, foi o Sr. "Ufopolitcs" que criou esta forma construtiva????
              Vendo os vídeos e tentando ler algo do que está escrito neste tópico, também resolvi fazer algo que achava ser diferente. Como médico, tenho muito pouco tempo para fazer estas experiências. Mas eu adoro estas aventuras. Buscar conhecimentos novos e em qualquer das áreas do conhecimento. Acredito que o homem pode se aventurar em qualquer coisa que ele queira.
              Depois de ter comprado um motor grande, pouco usual para quem não tem afinidade com estas experiências. Resolvi desmanchar o motor de 3 HP e 90V de uma esteira elétrica. Após rebobinar o GRANDE motor, nunca tinha nem visto com se faz.... Rebobinei como apresentado em meu "post" do dia 12 de maio. Estava muito feliz por ter rebobinado um motor de 90 V e visto ele rodar com muita força utilizando apenas 24 V, oferecidos por generosas baterias estacionárias de 65A. Assim postei aqui no forum pela primeira vez, muito feliz por ter colocado o motor para funcionar novamente, coisa rara nos meus experimentos.... De forma a agradecer o trabalho de quem "acho" que criou esta forma construtiva de motor, e também, como forma de reconhecer o trabalho e dedicação do mesmo, Sr. Ufo, dei ao mesmo, o nome de mentor. Mal sabia que iria causar a maior confusão e desentendimento do que foi falado e mal interpretado. Na maior ingenuidade, pensei que estivesse fazendo algo que poderia ser útil para alguem, e ao mesmo tempo pedi para que me orientassem o que poderia fazer para testar e melhorar..... Sei que li em um dos posts do Sr. Ufo, sobre o que disse o Sr. Tom Baerden a respeito de novas experiências, não ter medo de tentar fazer algo diferente. Para minha surpresa o Sr. Ufo disse que, como tinha mudado o seu motor, como ele poderia me ajudar???
              Fiquei sem entender.
              Assim, fiz meu segundo post, tentando explicar como cheguei naquela configuração, também, baseado no modelo onde se usa a parte geradora, para tem maior ganho de potência. Isto é o que tinha entendido. Finalmente depois de 02 dias, não vi nenhuma menção ao que havia postado. Foi uma grande decepção. Mas é claro, "Burro" como sou, não parei, continuo vendo tudo que pode estar relacionado, e tentando descobrir qual foi o meu erro.
              Hoje, relendo alguns posts, vi o tanto que falaram da maneira como me expressei. Foi muito chocante. É claro que todos os outros Membros deste forum, não são apenas meros seguidores do GRANDE SR. UFO. Os maiúsculo, é para reverênciar mesmo, de coração, como agradecimento pela atenção e resposta a todos os que buscam respostas sobre esta alternativa de construção. Nem tão pouco sou um cego, que faz o que mandam. O fato é que o Sr. Leedskalnin pode não estar errado, quando diz que não existe o tal do elétron como é "pintado". Assim como tudo é um dipolo, com corrente positiva e corrente negativa ao mesmo tempo. Talvez ele tenha visto além do que foi descrito pelo GRANDE TESLA.
              Me perdoem pela extensão do post.
              Obrigado a todos.....
              flavio costa pereira

Comment

• Originally posted by flaviop View Post
                Boa noite Srs.
                Desta vez irei escrever em português. Assim talvez eu consiga me expressar melhor. Este é o meu terceiro "post". Nos outros com certeza fui muito infeliz. Novamente vou dizer, é muito difícil para as pessoas que não têm fluência no inglês, se expressar e entender tudo o que é dito aqui. Os tradutores online ajudam um pouco, porém, sempre oferecem uma tradução muito ruim e com toda a certeza, não conseguirão passar o que nós pensamos.
                Procurando alguma forma de obtenção de energia alternativa, nas infindáveis noites sem dormir. Cheguei neste forum, através dos vídeos ou youtube. Também tenho um sonho de construir um veículo triciclo, a ideia inicial seria algo como isto: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aapY_yMnQ, na pele de um destes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV2fG53flYo. È um sonho muito bom.....
                Na busca por um motor diferente, cheguei neste tópico. Pelo que pude entender, foi o Sr. "Ufopolitcs" que criou esta forma construtiva????
                Vendo os vídeos e tentando ler algo do que está escrito neste tópico, também resolvi fazer algo que achava ser diferente. Como médico, tenho muito pouco tempo para fazer estas experiências. Mas eu adoro estas aventuras. Buscar conhecimentos novos e em qualquer das áreas do conhecimento. Acredito que o homem pode se aventurar em qualquer coisa que ele queira.
                Depois de ter comprado um motor grande, pouco usual para quem não tem afinidade com estas experiências. Resolvi desmanchar o motor de 3 HP e 90V de uma esteira elétrica. Após rebobinar o GRANDE motor, nunca tinha nem visto com se faz.... Rebobinei como apresentado em meu "post" do dia 12 de maio. Estava muito feliz por ter rebobinado um motor de 90 V e visto ele rodar com muita força utilizando apenas 24 V, oferecidos por generosas baterias estacionárias de 65A. Assim postei aqui no forum pela primeira vez, muito feliz por ter colocado o motor para funcionar novamente, coisa rara nos meus experimentos.... De forma a agradecer o trabalho de quem "acho" que criou esta forma construtiva de motor, e também, como forma de reconhecer o trabalho e dedicação do mesmo, Sr. Ufo, dei ao mesmo, o nome de mentor. Mal sabia que iria causar a maior confusão e desentendimento do que foi falado e mal interpretado. Na maior ingenuidade, pensei que estivesse fazendo algo que poderia ser útil para alguem, e ao mesmo tempo pedi para que me orientassem o que poderia fazer para testar e melhorar..... Sei que li em um dos posts do Sr. Ufo, sobre o que disse o Sr. Tom Baerden a respeito de novas experiências, não ter medo de tentar fazer algo diferente. Para minha surpresa o Sr. Ufo disse que, como tinha mudado o seu motor, como ele poderia me ajudar???
                Fiquei sem entender.
                Assim, fiz meu segundo post, tentando explicar como cheguei naquela configuração, também, baseado no modelo onde se usa a parte geradora, para tem maior ganho de potência. Isto é o que tinha entendido. Finalmente depois de 02 dias, não vi nenhuma menção ao que havia postado. Foi uma grande decepção. Mas é claro, "Burro" como sou, não parei, continuo vendo tudo que pode estar relacionado, e tentando descobrir qual foi o meu erro.
                Hoje, relendo alguns posts, vi o tanto que falaram da maneira como me expressei. Foi muito chocante. É claro que todos os outros Membros deste forum, não são apenas meros seguidores do GRANDE SR. UFO. Os maiúsculo, é para reverênciar mesmo, de coração, como agradecimento pela atenção e resposta a todos os que buscam respostas sobre esta alternativa de construção. Nem tão pouco sou um cego, que faz o que mandam. O fato é que o Sr. Leedskalnin pode não estar errado, quando diz que não existe o tal do elétron como é "pintado". Assim como tudo é um dipolo, com corrente positiva e corrente negativa ao mesmo tempo. Talvez ele tenha visto além do que foi descrito pelo GRANDE TESLA.
                Obrigado a todos.....
                flavio costa pereira
                Flaviop, yes, translators are not perfect but they are useful. Thank you for your post.

Good evening Gentlemen.
                This time I'm going to write in Portuguese. So maybe I can express myself better. This is my third post. The other sure was very unhappy. Again I will say, it is very difficult for people who do not have fluency in English, express themselves and understand everything that is said here. Translators online help a little, however, always offer a very bad translation and certainly won't be able to spend what we think.
                Once again I apologize if there was some misunderstanding.
                Looking for some way of obtaining alternative energy in endless sleepless nights. I came to this forum, through the videos or youtube. I also have a dream of building a tricycle vehicle, the initial idea would be something like this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-7aapY_yMnQ, in the skin of one of these: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV2fG53flYo. It's a very good dream ...
                In the search for a different engine, arrived in this topic. From what I understand, was Mr. "Ufopolitcs" that created this constructively????
                Watching the videos and trying to read something of what is written on this topic, also decided to do something I felt was different. As a physician, I have very little time to do these experiments. But I love these adventures. Get new knowledge and in any of the areas of knowledge. I believe that man can venture into anything he wants.
                Once you have purchased a big engine, unusual for those who have no affinity with these experiences. I decided to dissolve the 3 HP motor and an electric mat 90V. After rewinding the big engine, I had never even seen with. ... On the spool as shown in my "post of the day may 12. I was very fortunate to have rewound a 90 V engine and seen him run with great force using only 24 V, offered by generous stationary batteries of 65A. So I posted here in the forum for the first time, very happy to have placed the engine to work again, rare thing in my experiments. In order to acknowledge the work of those who "think" that created this constructively, and also as a way to acknowledge the work and dedication of the same, Mr. Ufo, gave at the same, the name of mentor. Little did I know that would cause greater confusion and misunderstanding of what was talked about and misinterpreted. On greater ingenuity, I thought you were doing something that could be useful to someone, and at the same time asked me in drawing what I could do to try and improve ... I know I read in one of the posts of Mr. Ufo, about what Mr. Tom Baerden about new experiences, don't be afraid to try something different. To my surprise Mr. Ufo said that as had changed its engine, how could he help me???
                I didn't understand.
                So, I made my second post, trying to explain how I arrived at that setting, too, based on the model which uses the generator part to have greater power gain. This is what I had understood. Finally after 02 days, I didn't see any mention of what was posted. It was a great disappointment. But of course, "Donkey" as I am, I didn't stop, I keep seeing everything that may be related, and trying to figure out what was my mistake.
                Today, re-reading some posts, I saw so much that spoke of the way I express myself. It was very shocking. Of course that all other members of this forum, are not just mere followers of the great Mr. UFO. The capital is to curtsey, of heart, as a token of our appreciation for your time and reply to all who seek answers about this alternative construction. Neither am I a blind, you do what you're told. The fact is that Mr. Leedskalnin may not be wrong when he says that there is no such as electron is "painted". Just like everything else is a dipole, with positive and negative current current at the same time. Maybe he saw beyond what was described by TESLA.
                Forgive Me for the extension of the post.
                Thank you all ...
                flavio costa pereira

Comment

• El Diseño de Flavio...

Originally posted by flaviop View Post
                  Boa noite Srs.
                  Hola Flavio,

Y Yo, te voy a contestar en Español, (mi Lengua Nativa) porque creo que los Traductores Digitales funcionarán mucho mejor, de Español a Portugués, que de Inglés a Portugués.
                  Excepto, que Yo haré Traducciones al Inglés (en azul, y NO GOOGLE, pero la mía propia) como cortesía para los Miembros de este Foro, evitándoles el trabajo de usar traductores digitales que puedan traer confusiones.

Hello Flavio,
                  So, I am going to answer in Spanish (my Native Language), because I believe that Digital Translators would do a better job from Spanish to Portuguese...rather than English to Portuguese.
                  Except, that I will be making translations to English (in blue, and NO GOOGLE, but mine) as a courtesy for the Members of this Forum, avoiding the work to go out searching for digital translators that could be adding confusions.

Primeramente, te pregunto...te has dado cuenta de que utilizo GRÁFICOS en todos los "Posts" donde trato de explicar mi trabajo?

¿Porqué crees que utilizo tantos Gráficos?

Utilizo GRÁFICOS a todo color...para que no existan Barreras de Lenguaje amigo...en un medio VISUAL no existen diferencias de Idiomas.
                  De la misma manera utilizo "N" como Norte...y "S" como Sur...la mismas idénticas letras para Inglés...North-South.
                  Así que NO considero que haya habido "confusiones" en Idiomas o Traductores Digitales.

First than all, I will ask you...have you noticed that I utilize GRAPHICS in most of the Posts where I try to explain my work?

Why do you think, I use GRAPHICS so much?

I use GRAPHICS in full colors...in order that there would not exist any Language Barriers, my friend...in a VISUAL medium there are no Language differences.
                  The same way I use "N" as North...and "S" as South...the same exact letters in English...North-South.
                  Therefore, I do NOT consider there has been any "confusions" in Languages nor Digital Translators.

Tu entraste a este Foro por primera vez...y sin haber REPRODUCIDO PRIMERAMENTE, NINGUNO de mis diseños, TAL Y COMO HAN SIDO MOSTRADOS en GRÁFICOS a todo color...sin haber reproducido PRIMERO, una estructura sencilla, como es la de Tres o Cinco Polos...Has entrado directamente a CAMBIAR, MODIFICAR, TRUNCAR lo que he mostrado aquí por más de Dos Años.

Te pregunto de nuevo...

¿Tú has visto -aunque sea- SOLO UNO de TODO MI TRABAJO y mis diseños en este Foro...que muestren UN SOLO CONMUTADOR?

Sin embargo, Tú, directamente, sin mostrar/enseñar/exhibir... PREVIOS TRABAJOS DE REPRODUCCIÓN ESTRICTAMENTE COMO YO HE INDICADO AQUÍ..como han hecho cientos de Reproducciones construidas por gran cantidad de Miembros de este Foro...por todas partes del Mundo y en otros Idiomas muchos más complejos que los Idiomas Latinos,(Español, Portugués, Francés o Italiano)...como es el Ruso ó el Chino...has entrado Directamente a mostrar CAMBIOS/MODIFICACIONES/TRUNCAMIENTOS a mi trabajo...

y NO considero que esta manera de actuar sea correcta, lo siento mucho, pero es mi forma de pensar.

Al actuar de esta manera, estás insultando mi Inteligencia Flavio...¿O crees que YO no he utilizado y tratado Motores de UN SOLO CONMUTADOR jamás, antes de mostrar Mi Tecnología ante Miles de Personas??!!

You walked in this Forum for the first time...and without REPLICATING PRIMARILY, ANY of my designs, EXACTLY AS THEY HAVE BEEN SHOWN in all color GRAPHICS, without reproducing FIRST, even a small Three or Five poles...You have entered directly to show CHANGES/MODIFICATIONS/MUTILATIONS to my work.

I ask You again...

Have You seen -at least- ONLY ONE of ALL my Technology and Designs in this Forum...that show just ONE COMMUTATOR?

However, You, directly, without showing ANY PREVIOUS REPLICATED WORK, BASED STRICTLY, AS I HAVE INDICATED HERE...like they have done...a great number of Members from this Forum...and all over the World...in so many different Languages, more complex than Latin derived ones (Spanish, Portuguese,French or Italian)..like is Russian or Chinese...you have entered directly to CHANGE/MODIFY/CUT mi work...

I do not consider this ways to be correct, and am sorry, but that is my way of thinking.

By acting this way, you are insulting my Intelligence Flavio,...Or do you believe that I have not tried and tested Motors having just ONE COMMUTATOR ever...before showing my Technology here to Thousands of People??!!

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

No ha habido ningún mal entendido Flavio...al ver TU DISEÑO en fotos y diagramas(arriba)...he entendido claramente/perfectamente lo que has construido. Como te dije anteriormente...Un Gráfico...ó una Foto, no tienen diferencias de Idiomas.

Todo lo que has "logrado" construir es un Motor SIMÉTRICO... como han existido por Décadas que suman más de un SIGLO...Solamente has reducido el embobinado, para ser utilizado con bajo voltaje de como estaba originalmente concebido...eso es todo tu trabajo Flavio.

Lo PRIMERO que HE REPETIDO AQUÍ hasta el cansancio...es que mis Máquinas NO REVIERTEN SU POLARIDAD MAGNÉTICA FORZADAMENTE como hace la SIMETRÍA...y...NO REVERTIR POLARIDADES SÓLO SE LOGRA CON DOS CONMUTADORES.

Tu Motor, revierte su Polaridad Magnética y de Potencial (Voltaje) cada vuelta de 180º...esto crea la SIMETRÍA DE SUS CAMPOS MAGNÉTICOS TODO EL TIEMPO.

There has been no misunderstandings Flavio...just by looking at your Pictures and Diagrams (above)...I understood clearly and perfectly what you have built there. Like I wrote before...One Graphic...or a Picture, do not have any language differences.

All You have "achieved" to build is a Symmetric Motor...just like they have been built for decades that sum more than a CENTURY...You have only reduced the amount of wires, to be utilized with lower voltage than it was originally conceived...that was all your work Flavio.

The FIRST THING that I HAVE REPEATED HERE until exhaustiveness...is that my Machines DO NOT REVERSE THEIR MAGNETIC POLARITY BY FORCING THEM like SYMMETRY DOES...and...YOU CAN ONLY ACHIEVE NOT REVERSING POLARITIES WITH TWO COMMUTATORS

Your Motor, reverses its Polarity, Magnetically and Potentially (Voltage) every 180º turn...this creates the SYMMETRY OF ITS MAGNETIC FIELDS AT ALL TIMES.

Fiquei sem entender.
                  Obrigado a todos.....
                  flavio costa pereira
                  Mi consejo, es que en un Futuro, no trates de "arreglar" o ASUMIR tus "Ideas" sin PRIMERAMENTE haber entrado profundamente a estudiar/analizar el Trabajo que estés "tratando" de modificar...sencillamente porque luces tu ignorancia esplendorosamente.

My advice, is that in the Future, don´t try to "fix" or ASSUME your "Ideas" without FIRST, having done your job properly of analyzing/studying deeply, the Work that you would be "trying" to modify...simply, because you are showing your ignorance in a splendorous fashion.

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-02-2014, 02:33 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• reading is never enough to understand technology

@flaviop

I do not speak Portuguese and my Spanish is very weak. I hope you understand what we are trying to say here. In order to understand this technology you must do the labs. All of us that have replicated ufo's motors understood when we looked at your motor that it was essentially a symmetrically wound motor. The small motors require some skill in replicating because the two commutators will not fit within the same body. Many replicators here have come up with unique and interesting solution to this problem. But they all understood that what is unique about this motor is the two commutators and that each end of each coil is connected to a different commutator. This is essential for you to understand if you are to achieve the results that the thread is exposing to you. Once you have built this model and understand the difference other less obvious results will come to you. We are not trying to squelch creativity, but you need to understand the basics first. This is the approach that ufo has taken in this thread. He has also introduced more advanced students to more advanced technology as he has seen their creations. If they understand the basic concept he brings them to the next concept. We have covered a lot of ground together in this thread. I feel privileged to work with such a dedicated and talented group of people. This technology is still being developed and as such is changing and being transformed even now. We will see additional changes as we uncover more of the mysteries of electro magnetism. Reading is never enough, you must put your hands to work as well as your mind. Things are not always the way that they have been shown in a two dimensional book. We live in a three dimensional world, and some have claimed many additional dimensions that may not be physical. Many of the early depictions of magnetism show a piece of paper with iron filings on it. It would be easy to assume that a magnetic force is only north and south but it curves and emanates from all points in a beautiful sphere. Also one magnetic field can strengthen another when oriented a certain way, if oriented another direction they can negate each other, and yet if oriented in a different direction they will reshape each other. Very interesting and useful properties to know, and not well explained in most of the text books. Learn the basics, master them and then the creative juices will begin to flow.

Cheers,

Garry

Comment

• Hey Kogs!!

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                      G'day UFO
                      I have already purchased 25 Ultracaps 50Farads each 2.7v

50F 2 7V Farad Supercap Ultra Capacitor X 5 PCS 500000 Cycles High Reliability | eBay

I they have already been dispatched and I should have them on Monday or Tuesday

I could use them to run one of my 250w motors to try I would be able to have 6 capacitors in each place and that would be 16.2 v each so I should be able to run on 12v to test

Please what do you think my friend

I cant' wait to use my Huge Rotary switches
                      Kindest Regards

Kogs getting there
                      Hello Kogs,

My friend, if you saw my last video...that little Radio Shack Motor runs only like for a few minutes on 300F on each side, maintaining a pretty steady speed...means we can not build -as of yet- based on just packing Caps on each side...good for testing...nothing more.

Also if you watched my Video where I show the BIG Difference, between North-South and All North Motor on same model...you realize your MY (N-S) would be spending quite some Amps when moving a load.

I have not tried either the "Side Crossfire Caps" config with N-S Pairs Motors Type.

Am saying all this, not to disappoint you Friend, but for you to make your own analysis ...

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Excellent Post Midas!

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                        Hello everyone

Recently, there are a lot of new people that are interested in what has been happening here. Thank you soo much for joining us on this journey. Also, this is for the very experienced individuals who have made their minds up before taking a better/closer look at what has been accomplished. Lastly, the inventors that are looking for a pure power source to produce energy. This information is invaluable for what WE are doing, OUR plans and the path that WE are taking to make a "BALANCED Motor/Generator", both input and output at the same time during usage. I know that some of your need a brief understanding of " Where have we been? & What's going on?" I have outlined a quick guide that will give you a better understanding.

ASYMMETRY TO ENLIGHTENMENT is the first video. It will give you some history and the reason why we follow this Asymmetric path.
                        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Mj4rV0AoI-Q

Learning how to build these machines is a labor of love. It's a lot of time and hard work but the outcome is something you can be proud of and use in the real world.
                        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_bBLguuBTuQ

After building numerous asymmetric machines, we felt that we were headed in the right direction and started building bigger machines. Yes, the machines were very strong and extremely fast compared to symmetric/regular machines .... But there were some issues. First of all the ampere(amps) were too high! Secondly, sometimes there was heavy sparking at the commutators which contributed to the failed testing on a DC Power Supply..... So it was back to the drawing board /back to square one... And start all over again to find out where things went wrong....the 3pole was perfect because there was no choice, all north winds. The 5 pole was where we went in the wrong direction. We winded like we all have been taught, north to south coils pairs, wrong but it was necessary. The next logical and only way to wind was ALL North groups or it could be ALL South groups(we use all north to keep everyone on the same page for learning). Here is the comparison, "The Eureka Moment!"
                        http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=diY96XR76Fg

We are at the "tip of the iceberg"! There is so much more to be uncovered! Please continue to work hard and enjoy exploring Unipolar Asymmetric Motor Generators, "A1 Mo-Gen Technology" with the UFO Engineering Team.

*NOTE*. You must watch ALL the videos after the North/South -vs- All North. After you have done everything that has been outlined above. ASK questions and state your informed opinion

Keep it Clean and Green
                        Midaz
                        Hey Midas!

Excellent Post above Midas!!...no more comments -from my end- needed!

Regards Friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Dana is Great to see You back!!

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                          Finn
                          The initial start of a well made and well tuned motor will cause it to start without help from any other source except the primary power source. I think you are getting confused because you saw in maybe several cases a motor being started by a quick finger push. These were early in there individual development and like you getting in a hurry to show something, the operator did not tune the motor or had a mecanical problem.
                          No matter if we end up with a motor that runs with vary small current or a motor/generator that will run itself, our goal is to show the world that our current technology is 100 years out of date and energy can be produced in mechanical force or electricity for little to nothing. The first few posts of my motors got me to tap into radiant energy, does not mention anything about giving a motor an initial boost but it does show why we are doing what we are and the initial direction we took. UFO has, as we all are, created, tested, reported, learned from this creation, redirected this learning into a new creation design, created, tested, reported, learned from this creation, redirected this learning into a new creation design, etc.
                          You must start to really understand all this by reading every page, building a small motor, like the RS. This first one will not be in any way, as good as your second and third motor, but your understanding will increase by building, not just reading. Dig in......
                          Dana
                          Dana,

Well HELLO My Dear Friend!!

It is so great to see you back, and in shape...for what I can see!!

Kind Regards Friend!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hello Fin

Originally posted by Fingregor123 View Post
                            Midaztouch,

Hello Fin and Welcome!

Even though Midaz and Dana have answered even more than what your questions were...I will go over some future designs...and some valuable info...plus related hints...

First We have to realize...what Dana wrote is a fact...

Dana's Post:

No matter if we end up with a motor that runs with very small current or a motor/generator that will run itself, our goal is to show the world that our current technology is 100 years out of date and energy can be produced in mechanical force or electricity for little to nothing...
                            So, first, we have been blinded by "impossible dreams" because of "locking-up" a single Closed-Looped Model for over a Century and more than Three Decades...

Those "Impossible Dreams" were anything that would get "even closer" to a Motion Perpetual Machine, Overunity...Self Runners, etc...to the point that-just as a fascist Dictatorship- "No Patents would be issued that even smell to MPM"...as the USPTO Lawyers enforce every day to all Private-Inventor hired Law Firms WORLDWIDE...through the PCT (Patent Commonwealth Treaty).

So...We can not fall on this game Guys!...of wasting our time about a Motor...or an Assy that "does" any of the above taboo's for Classic Science...why?...because we will loose so much precious time!!...by trying to demonstrate "it works"...than we will forget to keep developing more and more...of the "just pennies" we would be trying to show...

We need to start building "RULES" every time we have an achievement, a success...rules or laws that being FLEXIBLE, NOT FASCIST ones, could ALWAYS be expanded, developed...and "upgraded"...

We need to concentrate more on the "why's this way works and not the other's"...rather than measuring, and measuring, milli volts, milli amps...like a selfish banker counts his pennies every day...

There is so much technology lost, over so much time wasted!!!...That we all need to become "geniuses" to process all this data guys!

Let's say I did...so what do we do now?...start making five poles little radio shack models?!...and selling them to High School Kids?...

That is not the point...but to analyze REASONS WHY IT DID IT, guys...try MORE CRITICAL TESTING, EXTREMES CONDITIONS, BIGGER MODELS...even if we burn that little guy in the attempt!

EXCELLENT QUESTION!!...I did try that...and the answer is YES IT DOES ENHANCES ITS PERFORMANCE INCREDIBLY HIGHER SPEC'S...Why?...because they are OPEN SYSTEMS...Open to the Aether, the Spatial Fields...our Nature.

Of course...it has to do with orientation...and where you place that North or South towards the motor...in a fashion that you strengthen that Unipolar Field...interesting isn't it?

Now, let's go back to Faraday 1835...turning a single cylindrical magnet...and obtaining electricity just off its Equator line and its center shaft...let's go back to Bruce De Palma N-Machine...go DEEP into this...and now let's look at our "ALL NORTH MACHINES"...We have Rotor projecting OUTWARDS a North Field, constantly...just "weakening" or "strengthening"...but always North...while its Inner side is All South...or it could be the other way around...don't matter (like Midaz wrote...the term "All North" is just relative)

I ask now...couldn't we use those Inner and Outer steady Fields that are constantly varying strength, but keeping Spatial Fields Uniform, Homogeneous...through Redirecting Members...to Secondary Generating Coils?...of course we could!

And this is where we will start developing even more complex and more and more powerful machines...using "Common Components for Dual Actions"...like common stators...common rotors that would satisfy the requirements at the Output Gates very robust...and plentiful , beautiful increasing energy...more and more...

Finn.
                            Well go ahead friend and make it happen! ...it is the only way out of this misery we all live in...trapped to a single Energy Source...Oil.

Cheers!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best mobile phone jammer to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced 4G jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the wireless jammer product.

Comment

• F--- Off Billie, we don't want to JAM anybody, we want all the world to SEE.

Comment

Working...
                                X