Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Little RS Motors...

Hello All
    I found 18 volts DC motors from Alltronics.com / bought 5 of them as I would have bought 5 from RS but I guess RS don't restock...
    RS does have them at their stores and I will secure them for research...

UFo
    Is there at any time when " the witch " is friends with us....
    ie... suppose you were into drag racing ( which I understand is building enthusiasm ) with electric motors and you had a massive electric motor and you're at the starting line and you slam on the throttle and the motor just hums ( or whatever noise it would make ) and everybody has left you at the starting line and you get out and have to turn the motor to get it started.......... with embarrassment

Kogs:
    Great work there. I hope Nessie is all that you hoped for... /And thanx for the heads up into the motors ( will check it out )
    Btw which part of Australia are you from...I would have thought you would have built " the Mad Max " from thunderDome...

All the best
    RandyFL

Comment

• 27 May 14 / 05:54:01
      Hello All

Kogs/UfO:
      I found the data sheet on the little 18VDC motor I bought from Alltronics.
      Mabuchi DC Motor RS-555PH-3255
      55 turns of 32mm wire

I will show the diagrams when I figure how to show things Like you guys do...

All the best
      RandyFL
      PS I guess its in the Manage Attachments....

Comment

• The Mabuchi DC Motor RS-555PH-3255

Hello All

Here is the data sheet etc. for the Mabuchi DC Motor RS-555PH-3255

All the Best
        RandyFL
        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by RandyFL View Post
          Hello All
          I found 18 volts DC motors from Alltronics.com / bought 5 of them as I would have bought 5 from RS but I guess RS don't restock...
          RS does have them at their stores and I will secure them for research...
          Hello Randy,

Could you please, do me a favor (as well to the whole Thread)...Just do ONE POST out of the Three you have here...and next time, resume all in ONE...Please!

UFo
          It works as follows:

We KILL the Witch...then as in a magic storyteller...a Princess walks in...and yes, SHE works for Us...(on our side)

ie... suppose you were into drag racing ( which I understand is building enthusiasm ) with electric motors and you had a massive electric motor and you're at the starting line and you slam on the throttle and the motor just hums ( or whatever noise it would make ) and everybody has left you at the starting line and you get out and have to turn the motor to get it started.......... with embarrassment
          If our Machines are PROPERLY TIMED/ALIGNED...that "embarrassment" would never happen...

I can see you are just starting on Asymmetry...and still making wrong "ASS-umptions"...but don't worry...still...be welcomed here.

Take care

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• 27 May 14 / 21:28:00

Quote:
            Hello Randy,
            Could you please, do me a favor (as well to the whole Thread)...Just do ONE POST out of the Three you have here...and next time, resume all in ONE...Please!

I am going to try my best......

Quote:

UFo
            It works as follows:

We KILL the Witch...then as in a magic storyteller...a Princess walks in...and yes, SHE works for Us...(on our side)

Anyway...
            When woopy made His replication At one point He had to start His motor by hand ( help it along in the beginning ) He stated and He actually showed in His youtube video...
            What you're stating ( in my humble Ass umption )if the motor and connections are all wired correctly and Aligned correctly...
            One could full throttle at the beginning ( of any take off point ) and the princess will take off like a bat out of Hell...

I will try to keep everything ( Posts ) together.

All the best
            RandyFL
            PS remember I am a newbie a forums... and Assymmetry

Comment

• As you know that the mobile phone signal jammer can cut off the signals of the mobile phones and soon make it impossible to make phone calls or send messages. In this way when you need the peaceful condition and want to stay in it, you can just use the best cell phone jammers to help you achieve your goal. And now as the technology develops with high speed the advanced 4G jammer has come into the market and are well welcomed by the group of people who need the jammer product.
              Last edited by RonnyMyra; 06-03-2014, 06:10 AM.

Comment

27 May 14 / 21:28:00

What you're stating ( in my humble Ass umption )if the motor and connections are all wired correctly and Aligned correctly...
                One could full throttle at the beginning ( of any take off point ) and the princess will take off like a bat out of Hell...

All the best
                RandyFL
                PS remember I am a newbie a forums... and Assymmetry
                G'day Randy
                Did you see any of my asymmetric motor Video's when I start them they always respond well
                Kindest Regards

Comment

• 28 May 14 / 03:24:01

Hello All

Kogs:

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                  G'day Randy
                  Did you see any of my asymmetric motor Video's when I start them they always respond well
                  Kindest Regards

I was referring to Woopy's replication video:

Ufo assymetric motor part 1

Ufo assymetric motor part 1 - YouTube

at around 1:47 into the video He has to start it by hand...

So what you're stating is in agreement with uFoPol. ...
                  That when the motor is wired and aligned correctly it won't do what Woopy's motor did early in the beginning thread...

You have an awful lot of circuitry hardware for Nessie in your video

You have a Neon project that you were working early on ( I'm intrigued... You can Pri. msg. if you like ) I am working on a Figuera...

Did you do a RS 18VDC motor rewind in the beginning?

I also noticed that you stated that when you first started the magura ( throttle ) the amperage when off the charts / and when you tried to stop it...Interesting...is it tapping into the zero point energy field?

Lastly, in your video you show and state that the battery goes back to its a original charge...
                  I would say to arm yourself as the men in black will be knocking on your door to steal nessie and your machines and warning you and your family ( Joking ).

Warmest Regards
                  RandyFL

PS I have an evo 1000 watt scooter in my garage ( I want to ride it for free )

Comment

• G'day UFO and Team
                    Today I received my Rotary switches they were packed very well and it took 5 days to come including the weekend They told me they would be arriving in 10 days

When I tried to order Rotary switches they were no where in Australia and I inquired from the USA who never even returned my Emails. The ones on EBay would not be satisfactory as the switching pattern could not be verified.
                    So with much discussion with China I ordered these 4 large ones
                    The ones I initially ordered were only 22 amps I told them I needed at least 50A they suggested (the smaller ones above) but they were only 36A and they also said that as I wanted to run the motors with DC suggested that the larger ones would be more efficient as they have double contacts for each contactor
                    I checked the contacts with my DMM and they switch as per diagram

they sent the smaller as a gift as they were sorry they took so long

The details for switching are

and the specs are here

I am tonight ordering 25 super caps 50Farad 2.7v which will = 67.5v 50 Farads
                    I will probably have to wait 2 or 3 weeks for them

I want to run my motor with 48v or after testing with these super caps perhaps 36v I will double up on the batteries I tested Nessie's motor with

(Incidentally my batteries in the video finished the next morning and are still 50.4v after 48hrs)

So it looks like Nessie has to wait another couple of weeks I want to make sure she is at her best before then because there is A LOT OF PEOPLE with BAITED BREATH just waiting for her maiden run

Kindest Regards

Kogs test driver waiting to take Nessie on her Maiden Run

Comment

28 May 14 / 03:24:01

Hello All

Kogs:

I was referring to Woopy's replication video:

Ufo assymetric motor part 1

Ufo assymetric motor part 1 - YouTube

at around 1:47 into the video He has to start it by hand...

So what you're stating is in agreement with uFoPol. ...
                      That when the motor is wired and aligned correctly it won't do what Woopy's motor did early in the beginning thread...

You have an awful lot of circuitry hardware for Nessie in your video

You have a Neon project that you were working early on ( I'm intrigued... You can Pri. msg. if you like ) I am working on a Figuera...

Did you do a RS 18VDC motor rewind in the beginning?

I also noticed that you stated that when you first started the magura ( throttle ) the amperage when off the charts / and when you tried to stop it...Interesting...is it tapping into the zero point energy field?

Lastly, in your video you show and state that the battery goes back to its a original charge...
                      I would say to arm yourself as the men in black will be knocking on your door to steal nessie and your machines and warning you and your family ( Joking ).

Warmest Regards
                      RandyFL

PS I have an evo 1000 watt scooter in my garage ( I want to ride it for free )
                      G'day Randy
                      YES if when you wind the armatures you MUST make sure the armature segment and the brushes Line up accordingly to how UFO has shown us especially with each diagram

Yes there is a lot of circuitry as Nessie not only runs asymmetrically but has selected electrical gears and able to be a variable generator

The Neon Project was where I first Met UFO and was Intrigued by what he explained to everyone prior to starting this thread I suggest you read this thread from start to finish and do the experiment
                      This was my first Post here I had already read all the posts up to here before posting

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post194357

When I start Nessie using the Magura (its a 5Kohm not 5 Ohm as I stated in the video) I just wrapped it on as there was no load and because the demand was from a standing start there was a need for amps so she just Drew them If I was to slowly rotate the Throttle the amps draw is very minimal and Yes the Motors use Negative energy as when the brushes connect with a comm segment they connect the battery the current flows and when the brushes leave the comm segment the current applied is abruptly stopped and this is where the radiant energy comes into play.

Yes I have found over the past 12 /13 years of dabbling with the Radiant energy that when tapped into it the current generated by it actually runs in the opposite direction to HOT energy and therefore has a profound effect on the battery being used to run whatever project you are doing
                      This was emphasised in the MMGMIRE forum above

And yes The primary battery does benefit but other factors come into play also

I am not afraid of any MIB's as if you look on YouTube there are lots of people displaying their progress with whatever they are achieving I am sure they will think Just like all those near me that I do not or have not anything of any consequence to show and I am just wasting my money
                      I am sure that if I do show something worthwhile that some one will probably steal it or try to

Kindest Regards

Kogs also like Nessie is still waiting

Comment

• Originally posted by RandyFL
                        28 May 14 / 01:58:01

Hello All

G'day Kogs:
                        Why do they post here...

Regards
                        RandyFL
                        It is called SPAM, Randy...
                        And our job here is to notify at the right hand side upper RED TRIANGLE sign with the ! inside.
                        Then in the Message Box write ...SPAM

That would do to inform the Moderators to delete post as well as the USER PROFILE...Plus prevent IPA (Internet Protocol Address) to be EVER logged in again.

THEN DELETE YOUR POST ABOUT THIS, PLEASE!

Take care

Ufopolitics
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Shylo...

Originally posted by shylo View Post
                          Hi All, I've got my All north 12 pole working.
                          Good, Great Shylo!!...Congratulations.
                          Now, could we see more DETAILS PLUS Pictures or videos of this "magnificent event"?!...

UFO, I wired up your diagram ,and my caps charge to ~12volts DC , 2 caps = 24 volts. But when I try a steady dump back to batteries, everything gets hot.
                          I used blocking diodes,burned a few up.
                          Insufficient Data shylo...What was your primary voltage source?
                          As it could mean nothing to know what your output charged caps are...without a "Source Value" that originated those 24Volts...
                          No Diodes on this arrangement Shylo...it is too much reversed currents traveling at same time through the "normal direction flow"

With 2 transformers in line with the Bat - , and the motor -, the caps charge to their limit (56wv) , alot faster, and nothing gets hot, just warm.
                          Could you display at least a Hand sketch diagram picture of this "better transformer approach"...please?

I tested many situations with several trans,...The front transformer has to be closer to a match( sec.& prim.). Where the 2nd is further apart...

Thane Hiens (sp) could really apply here.
                          artv
                          I mean, Shylo, thanks for reporting back to Us all about your success...that is fine and dandy, friend...but it will do absolutely NO GOOD, if you do not provide "DETAILS"...

Many thanks friend, I know many here will appreciate your dedication to help Us all...!

Kind regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Radio Shack Motors

29 May 14 / 02:53:05
                            Hello All

G'Day Kogs and uFoPol.:
                            Any video/specific instructions on tear down/ winding of the RS 2730256
                            ie whats the maximum size wire will fit in the little bugger...( stuff like that ).
                            Thanx in advance.

UfOpol:
                            Whats the next motor in sequence/Imperial..?
                            I would like to secure it and be ready...

All the best
                            RandyFL

Comment

• Kogs attempt

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello to All,

The purpose of using the small Machines is to observe and develop this effects at a lower cost experimental stages...however, they are limited.
                              The limitation is due, not to the size of machine, but to the number of independent gates...for example:

[IMG][/IMG]

Above I am showing a Four Stator, Four Brush System...where L1 & L3 are the INPUT GATES...and L2 & L4 are Output.
                              I have pictured Gates as they are in a Real Machine...like P1, P8, P15 and P22 for example.

So, we start driving Input from Battery Bank (L1-L3)...pulsing or linear feed, it don't matter now, through S1...the point is that Asymmetry allows Us to INDEPENDENTLY create this SERIES-PARALLEL RESONANCE at INDEPENDENT COILS that are on COLLAPSE OUTPUT ONLY...therefore, We would be charging Capacitors Banks just Reversed/Collapsed Energy...and it will occur EXACTLY what we have seen on previous videos, smaller machines...meaning, once our Cap Banks start charging up...they will start taking over the whole system (self acceleration) and Battery will start a process of automatic disconnection AND Regeneration obtained by the EXCESS of RETURNED CHARGES BACK from Output Gates...then utilizing much less power to run Machine.(nickel and dimes...)

C3 and C4 would be the Parallel Banks for each respective Gates L2 and L4...so S2 and S4 would be turned ON BEFORE We turn On S3, which would start SERIES DISCHARGE to the CROSSFIRE SIDE BANKS (C1 & C2)...We need to reach specific Voltages at those Parallel Caps, before We turn On S3.

Then We will have FUN...running Machine and observing acceleration response levels DELAYS (to bring it down)...

Do not worry...we could always disconnect any of the Cap Banks to slow machine down and use "Manual Driving"...Actually the SERIES Banks are the ones that raise Machine to sky high speed levels...while the PARALLEL connections work slower...and acceleration is easier to control...

Advantages of this Method are beyond typical known ways...since we could disconnect batteries and run just on Banks for a long while...

And of course, we will need regulation of speed/disbursement of power on Cap Banks as well...

Understanding all this manual switching could be done by smart electronic controls.

This is where we will get soon my Dear Friends...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                              G'day UFO
                              I have already purchased 25 Ultracaps 50Farads each 2.7v

50F 2 7V Farad Supercap Ultra Capacitor X 5 PCS 500000 Cycles High Reliability | eBay

I they have already been despatched and I should have them on Monday or Tuesday

I could use them to run one of my 250w motors to try I would be able to have 6 capacitors in each place and that would be 16.2 v each so I should be able to run on 12v to test

Please what do you think my friend

I cant' wait to use my Huge Rotary switches
                              Kindest Regards

Kogs getting there

Comment

• Hi all, First time poster here. Ive read about the first 10 pages of this thread and was bamboozled by the last 5 pages. I've watched all the videos I can re this type of motor/generator.

I understand that normal motors and generators are effectively cancelling themselves out (mostly) and lots of energy is wasted.

I am a bit lost in the goal.

Is it to create a self running motor whereby the faster it spins the more power is created and so on, allowing a load to be taken and used?

Or is the goal to produce motors that do the same amount of work on a fraction of the energy?

I understand on the video where the LI battery pack was used to power what looked like a car alternator. It gave off a huge amount of torque for what appeared to be a small amount of energy.

If this is the case, could that by used more efficiently in a solar array, when the battery bank was charged. Then at night you could run the alternator to power a generator to power your house for much less draw on the batteries and return more to the grid?

Please take the above correctly, I think what is going on is simply awe inspiring work, and I've a mind to try some of this myself.

I just feel a bit lost in the end result everyone is looking for, and where it is now.

All the very best to all

Finn.
                                (complete nubee)

Comment

Working...
                                X