X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soft Iron

23 May 14 / 24:21:00
    Hello All:
    Does anybody know where to get soft iron from...
    In what shape or form and how much...
    Trying to finish some other project so I can start asymmetrical project.

All the best
    RandyFL

Comment

• Amazing

Another amazing demo UFO
      I remember early on when some rude people were calling you the guru and the rest of us your blind followers. I am thinking that sooner or later they will show back up wanting to study at the feet of the master.

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
        Another amazing demo UFO
        I remember early on when some rude people were calling you the guru and the rest of us your blind followers. I am thinking that sooner or later they will show back up wanting to study at the feet of the master.
        Think again....blind follower......
        Last edited by erfinder; 05-23-2014, 02:09 PM.

Comment

• C'mon...Er!

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
          Think again....blind follower......
          Hello Er,

C'mon man...you could do much better than just that comment...

You are a smart guy...would like to hear your opinion on this...even if it is a negative one.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello Er,

C'mon man...you could do much better than just that comment...

You are a smart guy...would like to hear your opinion on this...even if it is a negative one.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            It's Erfinder, it has a meaning, I don't abbreviate it.

My response to that individual wasn't meant as an insult to you, it was a reaction that he should have expected, period, he insulted me. I don't post on your thread...I don't make comments, or offer suggestions...I don't provoke you or your following, I leave you people alone. He said some fresh crap, begging for my attention. Don't call me out if you don't want me here.

My opinion of your work hasn't changed, regarding this new disclosure, my opinion is negative, and as such won't be viewed fairly, so I'll just keep the opinion to myself.

Regards

Comment

• God Bless You...

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
              It's Erfinder, it has a meaning, I don't abbreviate it.

My response to that individual wasn't meant as an insult to you, it was a reaction that he should have expected, period, he insulted me. I don't post on your thread...I don't make comments, or offer suggestions...I don't provoke you or your following, I leave you people alone. He said some fresh crap, begging for my attention. Don't call me out if you don't want me here.

My opinion of your work hasn't changed, regarding this new disclosure, my opinion is negative, and as such won't be viewed fairly, so I'll just keep the opinion to myself.

Regards
              God Bless You Erfinder!

Namaste
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• The core architectural structure of this motor generator seems to be flawless. I've been back and forth and in 3D with the magnetic force interactions inside the core. I've tried my best to find a flaw but I can't. It seems to me to be perfect...

The commutators are open for discussion. My thing is that the comms create a "natural occurring pulse". The DC output will flow out smooth and plentiful, easy to control..... Of course the JS Monster pulser will put system in hyper drive, like the whole system on steroids, growth hormones and a lot of caffeine! The DC current will be coming out like a river after a major rain storm

Does anyone see any weak points that I can't see? Thank you

Keep it Clean and Green
                Midaz
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 05-24-2014, 09:49 AM. Reason: Spelling

Comment

• New P66 Armature

Greetings All:

Finally!

I am pleased to report that my new armature has been fitted with a dual ended shaft and is ready for winding.

The next step is to visit a local motor winding shop and pick up some plastic material for the slots to protect the windings and get a few more pounds of wire.

Now, how does one go about winding a 33 position armature the 'new' way?

Glen
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
                    Greetings All:

Finally!

I am pleased to report that my new armature has been fitted with a dual ended shaft and is ready for winding.

The next step is to visit a local motor winding shop and pick up some plastic material for the slots to protect the windings and get a few more pounds of wire.

Glen
                    Hi Glen!

Please sand the green epoxy off of the rotor first. If possible, take off the comms before sanding.

Try to get Nomex paper for the slots. Is this a 4 stator?

Keep it Clean and Green
                    Midaz

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                      The core architectural structure of this motor generator seems to be flawless. I've been back and forth and in 3D with the magnetic force interactions inside the core. I've tried my best to find a flaw but I can't. It seems to me to be perfect...

The commutators are open for discussion. My thing is that the comms create a "natural occurring pulse". The DC output will flow out smooth and plentiful, easy to control..... Of course the JS Monster pulser will put system in hyper drive, like the whole system on steroids, growth hormones and a lot of caffeine! The DC current will be coming out like a river after a major rain storm

Does anyone see any weak points that I can see? Thank you

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz

Hello Midas, I love commutators ie ( Mechanical Switching ) even the smallest of Electric spark, will help the motor find a frequency that will bring Extra energy.

Good Luck everyone, Cornboy.

Comment

• The activity of the animal beings has become acutely active everywhere on this earth. Bodies do not get time to booty a blow for a while. With the accretion use of altered gadgets of Gps Jammer, the possibilities of accepting the aboriginal of blow accept absolutely finished. The adaptable phones or the corpuscle phones are some of these accessories that accumulate the bodies consistently in blow with the alfresco world. The adaptable building are additionally accessible about everywhere these canicule and due to this the accessibility of the Cell Phone Jammer has become alike added quick and authentic. Today, you cannot break out of ability of these adaptable building as their signals can bolt your about anywhere. The bearings of bodies who accord to altered business professions has become actual analytical of uhf and vhf jammer as their authorities bolt them anywhere any moment.

Comment

• new motor

Hi All, UFO, in the latest video when L1 is being powered , are you now not making a complete circut which includes L2 and the caps?
                          When L1 moves off the power supply , the instantaneous break is what is increasing the cap voltage?
                          Am currently winding a 12 pole , 2 stator since I screwed up my 16/4.
                          Looking forward to #3
                          artv

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo View Post
                            Hi All, UFO, in the latest video when L1 is being powered , are you now not making a complete circuit which includes L2 and the caps?
                            When L1 moves off the power supply , the instantaneous break is what is increasing the cap voltage?
                            Hi Shylo, hello to All,

[IMG][/IMG]

The latest video (PART 2) shows the above Diagram...except I added the Meters.

Shylo, you must look at what is going on at Both Coils, L1 & L2...

First "L1" is just referenced as a POSITION, not a specific Coil...Since Coils are CONSTANTLY SWAPPING...so, Battery never stops feeding whichever coil would be in turn at that POSITION or L1...so "L1" is always being powered...Except for some "nano seconds" or less than...of commutator millimeter gaps...let's not "count" that...

Second, L2 is another POSITION...not the specific Coil L2...however, L2 POSITION collects the Collapsing Coils reversed voltage

Therefore C1 & C2 receive a charge from both POSITIONS, L1 & L2 Together, at unison...
                            Look again at C1,C2, L1 & L2...don't you see they are ALL CONNECTED IN SERIES?...So, if you open S3, they BOTH (C1 & C2) will STOP receiving a charge.

Am currently winding a 12 pole , 2 stator since I screwed up my 16/4.
                            Looking forward to #3
                            artv

Number 3 Video is just going to show SERIES and PARALLEL Supercaps connected...don't expect a "Self Runner".

[IMG][/IMG]

It is VERY IMPORTANT to observe what's going on here...

First, this MUST FOLLOW A SEQUENCE...where battery turns on by S1...THEN, S2 turns on PARALLEL Circuit with C3...and finally S3 connects the C1 & C2 in SERIES.

The "Ratio" of charges to C3 does NOT occur at the same speed of charge as the side banks supercaps C1, C2(cross-fired), where C3 receives a MUCH MORE SLOWER CHARGE...therefore, if side bank (C1 & C2) is turned before C3...C3 starts decaying abruptly...(Series starts discharging C3)

So, the way this MUST GO is, once Motor is running, to charge first C3, (by turning ON S2) up to "a certain specific value or above"...then turn on S3...and even so, when we turn S3 ON, C3 starts decaying...to fill C1 & C2...

However, when we disconnect Battery...C3 starts "filling up" and C1 & C2 starts decaying...

So, yes...it is a Game of Resonances that take place here...so, in order to maintain a constant speed, and an increase of charges...we must keep switching between S2 and S3 to allow even disbursement of charges back and forth...

There is a "point"...an specific point that Motor starts doing a "shaking"...a vibration...when all three coils start pumping at same ratios...and we must disconnect either one of the two circuits to go back to a smooth running.

Eventually We need Four Supercaps for this testing...and making a test with just ONE Supercap, Pre Charged the same ratio as Battery...and not using Batteries, but this charged cap...and run system until we obtain same Effect...

I am pretty sure with bigger machines we will obtain much faster and better results...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Playing with "Bigger Toys"...

Hello to All,

The purpose of using the small Machines is to observe and develop this effects at a lower cost experimental stages...however, they are limited.
                              The limitation is due, not to the size of machine, but to the number of independent gates...for example:

[IMG][/IMG]

Above I am showing a Four Stator, Four Brush System...where L1 & L3 are the INPUT GATES...and L2 & L4 are Output.
                              I have pictured Gates as they are in a Real Machine...like P1, P8, P15 and P22 for example.

So, we start driving Input from Battery Bank (L1-L3)...pulsing or linear feed, it don't matter now, through S1...the point is that Asymmetry allows Us to INDEPENDENTLY create this SERIES-PARALLEL RESONANCE at INDEPENDENT COILS that are on COLLAPSE OUTPUT ONLY...therefore, We would be charging Capacitors Banks just Reversed/Collapsed Energy...and it will occur EXACTLY what we have seen on previous videos, smaller machines...meaning, once our Cap Banks start charging up...they will start taking over the whole system (self acceleration) and Battery will start a process of automatic disconnection AND Regeneration obtained by the EXCESS of RETURNED CHARGES BACK from Output Gates...then utilizing much less power to run Machine.(nickel and dimes...)

C3 and C4 would be the Parallel Banks for each respective Gates L2 and L4...so S2 and S4 would be turned ON BEFORE We turn On S3, which would start SERIES DISCHARGE to the CROSSFIRE SIDE BANKS (C1 & C2)...We need to reach specific Voltages at those Parallel Caps, before We turn On S3.

Then We will have FUN...running Machine and observing acceleration response levels DELAYS (to bring it down)...

Do not worry...we could always disconnect any of the Cap Banks to slow machine down and use "Manual Driving"...Actually the SERIES Banks are the ones that raise Machine to sky high speed levels...while the PARALLEL connections work slower...and acceleration is easier to control...

Advantages of this Method are beyond typical known ways...since we could disconnect batteries and run just on Banks for a long while...

And of course, we will need regulation of speed/disbursement of power on Cap Banks as well...

Understanding all this manual switching could be done by smart electronic controls.

This is where we will get soon my Dear Friends...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Nice Machine Glen!

Originally posted by GlenWV View Post
                                Greetings All:

Finally!

Glen
                                Hello Glen,

GRREAT!!...That is gonna be a very nice Machine!!!

Let's get to work...

[IMG][/IMG]

I believe the best way (not tested yet though) is the Group Winding All North...in your case will have 33 Groups, each Group will have 6 Coils...and each Coil will wrap around FIVE POLES...So the Coil#1 and Coil#6 center pole will dictate your two MAIN NORTH BISECTORS...and that is what you use at times to adjust machine according to Stators.

All Coils Turn same direction...with connecting shaft UP (Your Positive Commutator Input, top)...each coil will wrap CW (clock wise)

Best way to start winding this method is to do first GROUP 1 at left in dark blue...then do GROUP 18 opposed at around 180º...this way you will have better control of Groups positioning...PLUS wires-copper would be more weight balanced.

Then you jump a slot down on GROUP 1 and start GROUP 2 (I put a dot on the start of each group, color coded)

Now go to GROUP 18 and down a slot start GROUP 19...and so on Glen...you do one side, then go to other side...and do another one...one by one...and one on each side, progressing towards the TWO ARROWS with LAST TWO DOTS...that is where you will start your LAST TWO COILS ON EACH ENDS...and done deal!

So your winding goes from G1 to G17 and from G18 to G33 (end coil)...following the arrows direction.

Your P66 have 66 commutator elements, so same as Imperial P56, you will join TWO ELEMENTS to contact ONE GROUP.

The COMMUTATOR ELEMENT P1 and P18 should have changed to "G1 and G18"...but you understand this sequence.

Wire I recommend awg 18...and number of turns per each coil...could be four, five or six...calculate room you have for the most possible turns per each coil (all coils same amount of turns, of course)

Notice that all coils are overlapped here within each Group...as well as Groups overlap with each others...

Let me know...how well you digested all this post...

Regards and great to see you back!

Ufopolitics
                                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-24-2014, 06:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X