My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello UFO and all, thanks much for your video UFO, but now it comes up on
    'real player" and the quality is so poor i can't even read the script, what the hell has happened to YOUTUBE???.

Do you have to pay now to have quality uploads??

Times they are a changing!!!

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• UFOpolitics,

Thanks for persisting!

IndianaBoys

Comment

• G'day Cornboy
        I started to watch and the quality is Very good but as it is so long I will have to watch it tonight
        Regards Kogs

Comment

• WOW!!!

I'm ready for the Imperial!

Keep it Clean and Green
          Midaz

Comment

• numbers from the video are

UFO post comparing uni-polar asym RS to std N-S RS are UN-FRICKIN'-BELIEVABLE!!!!

Now you really went and did it. Watch out for the men in black.

Motor volts RPM gen volts amps
            NS 4.5 7816 1.6 1.19
            NN 4.2 11267 2.9 0.77

NS 5.8 12000 2.8 1.12
            NN 5.8 16800 4.4 0.82

NS 9.6 21000 5.3 1.31
            NN 9.6 26000 7.7 1.13

OMG 44000 rpm at 12v!?!!!!!

At 9v input .3A no load, around 7v gen out noload.
            Add a load at 1A, voltage ? out, volts in still 9v?, motor speeds up, 1Amp input.

A few more data points and that could be a really interesting calculation.
            Last edited by sampojo; 04-05-2014, 05:43 AM.
            Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
              G'day Cornboy
              I started to watch and the quality is Very good but as it is so long I will have to watch it tonight
              Regards Kogs
              Hmmm, Must be my computer. Crap.

Comment

• I am dazzled again

Most impressive video my freind. Not only showing the test results but also your mastery of graphic design. I think this time you have put all doubts to rest. I hope the imperial will run with the same smooth vigor.

Comment

• Baldor Commutator Connectors finito

pics worth a thousand words

Cape Canaveral, Winding is a go! Please provide command details for a launch!
                  Last edited by sampojo; 04-05-2014, 01:18 PM.
                  Up, Up and Away

Comment

• You Tube Issues...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                    Hello Cornboy,

Nope, it is not your PC.

There is an issue with YT rerouting Navigator to <m.youtube.com> which is a Mobile Phone extension...then it ask you to choose a Player to see video.

If you "Clear All Cookies" or "Delete All Cookies" while on You Tube site, you should be able to watch it fine with You Tube Player.

like I wrote to Shylo having same issues...

If You are using Fire Fox...while being on You Tube...go to Tools/Page Info>>>and at bottom of this window press "Details"/ then press "View Cookies" (will open another small window called "Cookies")...then press "Remove All Cookies"...at bottom center

Restart Fire Fox...go to You Tube again...it should be fine now.
                    Try using Internet Explorer and see if there you could watch it ok...

The other thing I recommend is to download the latest version of Flash Player through Navigator Plugins...

Let Us know Friend

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• more firefox tricks

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                      Hey Cornman howgozit? To add to what UFO recommends, go to help/Trouble shooting information, brings up a new page that has a reset button, cleaning the entire firefox installation to it new install condition.
                      Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Cornman - you might want to check into Kingsoft PC Doctor and Super Anti-spyware free edition. they are what I use to get all the junk off my pc. Kingsoft does a killer job getting all the temp files, cookies, and most of the spyware/malware off, plus optimizing, and Super Anti takes care of the rest for me. Both are free. Just make sure you download them from their home-pages and nowhere else unless u want the extra junk and toolbars and maybe viruses.....

It seems that everyone is putting a whole lot of time and effort into figuring out what size wire and how many wraps of it to use for optimal performance.... is there any way we can come up with some formulas to calculate this?? I used to be one heck of a math whiz before I let myself get sucked into the underworld, so I have to gain that back now. I'm working on it now, but I need to get my hands on some books to speed up the process. I'm going to work on the formula idea, but I'm definitely going to need info I don't have yet in order to do so, so if it is possible, which I believe it is, I'll do my best to figure it out..... unless there already is something out there? it seems to me that all that is really going to be needed is some sort of value put to the CEMF.....???

Comment

• Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                          Roger that, I just miscounted and I just thought it had to be that the last coil was small. My first effort had more counting errors. Here is my redo.

In your post you do seem to verify that I got the total number of poles correct according to your latest thoughts. I applied the ratio of the RS pole (3:5) to 20 poles to get 12 total per group and tried to copy the winding pattern of your quad stator diagrams of your 20 pole Bosch. I am close to finishing my comms.

So Ufo this pattern good to go? Brush positions right? (used RS brush locations)

No probs with where I need to start and end the group coil due to my comms needing the wire to come in at an angle on the connectors, as far as I can tell I hope.

So I am estimating various wrapping configs
                          19ga wire to come in at .2ohm at about 25'+/-3' per group
                          21ga wire to come in at .5ohm at about 40'+/-5' per group
                          my quadfilar 30ga to come in at 1 ohm at about 40' per group

Heating has always been an issue for my asym motors so I am leaning toward my quadfilar. You did not think the quad would be heavy enough in a previous post, but shylo is mentioning heating problems also, and lots of power (on partially wound machines?) You are indicating that a group resistance should be less than 1 ohm, so the quadfilar is right on the edge.

If you think it advisable to build a smaller prototype, I have a lot of 10-pole components around from car window motors. and I still have my QP10, (which lost a brush set, used solder to connect brush wires, easy fix I expect)
                          Hello Sam,

Yes, NOW that Pattern is "Good to Go"......perfect!

Try to get as many turns per coil as you could, calculating you will have enough room for other Groups, All Coils MUST HAVE same amount of Turns...DO NOT CHEAT THERE!!...realize that ALSO each Group OVERLAPS with Next Group by just one pole difference ahead or behind...depending on its positioning

Yes, I recommend to wind first a Ten Pole smaller type...like a "P10" but using Groups...in a Ten Pole each Coil would grab Three Poles...or each Group will comprehend SIX Poles...

[IMG][/IMG]

Above I have done only G1(Blue) and G10 (leaving contact at Brush "M" according to rotation) in Aqua Blue...

Note what I wrote before...Each Group overlaps the next...LOOK AT G2 Coil(1) is EXACTLY wound where G1 Coil(2) is...this makes an awesome "continuation" of transferring power from one Group to the next...and so on and on...

Please observe G1 Coil (1) center Pole (Bisector)... is passing North Stator Dead Center...or Stator Bisector...while this Group is STARTING to make contact with brush, according to Rotation...while note that G1 Coil(4) Center Pole of the Three is further away (wider angle) from South Stator Dead Center or Stator Bisector...This is very important!!...

Forget about Shylo overheating issues...read my EDIT to his post...He is winding ALL GROUPS in Series then feeding them all at ONCE through a junction...meaning in Parallel...

That little RS Motor I run the heck out off... in Video...at the end was at 90º F...which is Florida Room Temperature at time I was filming......I just did not add that track because it was too long already for the 25 minutes Max allowance I got on YT...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Great Video

HI ufo loved the video i would like to try a 16 pole motor like the my1025
                            model but not sure about the groups etc is their any chance you could
                            do a drawing for this one thanks .keep up the great work.

Comment

• This 50 turn motor runs on lower voltage than the stock RS motor even tho the resistance is a lot higher than the stock motor. I havent checked it for the "EFFECT" yet. This thread is getting more interesting all the time- RADIANT ENERGY RAYS?!!!?
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by asollid; 04-05-2014, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Question for GChilders

Garry - Which of the goldmine motors are you using?

Comment

Working...
                                X