Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hey my Friend Midaz!!

I have some discrepancy with Engineering Dept. at Imperial...They told you (after seen Diagrams, Videos, etc...) that it was the "Right Way" they have originally connected the Motor...

Sorry, but I disagree there, I have seen Dana's Motor on start up on many videos...and that Motor NEVER, skip a turn...meaning, never even "hesitated" to start running and very strong even at 12V...however, on their explanation/description on their first mail/first attempt to run it... they said they hook up everything without load on, and motor would not run/start...then increased voltage and still...it did not...till they decided to unhook it do to raising amps considerably...

Sorry friend...but the only way one of this motors would do something like that...would be under a VERY wrong connection.

But then again...We have to understand They are limited to responses due to "possible liabilities" for damaging a motor that does not belong to the corporation...even though they could have you agree or signed their "Disclaimer Forms"...still...I do not think they will be fully honest...and say..."Look Man, I believe we screwed up this motor from our first attempt..."

Anyways, related on Me traveling to Imperial Corp. anytime soon is not going to be possible my friend...

Besides...I have been working on N-Machines and ...applying those same concepts to Electrodynamics Magnetism ...I came back to Our Asymmetric Machines...applying those newly learned laws...and yes, so far they do work...meaning, there is a way to "upgrade/improve" our Machines beyond what we have so far in every aspect...at this moment am working on smaller poles designs...and only two stators.

Just trying to adapt it to Four Pole Systems...not simple.

I will be disclosing this findings pretty soon, just want to make sure before I do, testing several options.

Kind Regards Friend

Ufopolitics
    Hey UFO

I'm flexible. There are many different approaches. Personally, I've gotten a positive vibe from the Imperial people. Even though there was some confusion during the first testing, they are still willing to assist. Let's just send them another motor and get it tested properly using lead acid batteries.

This whole thing has been an invaluable experience for me. I never thought I would be doing this. But it's interesting and fun. I don't care which way we go to get to a VTOL. We just have to get there!

I know your mind is light years ahead but... Can we please finish the Imperial motor before you start the N-Machines or at least slow down, a lot? Your moving too fast for me!

Keep it Clean and Green
    Midaz

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
      Hey UFO

I'm flexible.
      Hello Midaz,

Well, is good to know you are flexible...

There are many different approaches. Personally, I've gotten a positive vibe from the Imperial people. Even though there was some confusion during the first testing, they are still willing to assist. Let's just send them another motor and get it tested properly using lead acid batteries.
      Midaz, like we have discussed in several mails before...it is great we have "doors open" at Imperial Motors, and I agree we can not miss our next hit...since the first attempt was "burnt" already...

I know you are flexible, plus you are also a smart guy... (get ready... )

Midaz, when I first started writing on this Forum...I already had built and experimented with several Asymmetric Motors Structures (not Imperial though, but I had build the BOSCH 20 Poles)..and... of all this Machines the one that really impressed me the most...was the simple Three Pole configuration...when I did the Radio Shack Five Pole...I was happy, however, I noticed the performance and "strange effects" that I had experienced on the 3 pole...were not there on the 5 pole little motor.

However, we kept going and building more complicated machines like Imperial.

I must recognize I was very stubborn then...and I did not listen to great experimenters here on the field of small motors like Dad Hav, now I admit He was right when he tested this Five Pole Radio Shack Motor...

However, this is an Experimental and very new Technology...and none of Us have been able to test this Heavy Machines under rigorous and radical Industrial Typical Testing Environments like Imperial Motors has.

Now going back to the 3 Pole Motor...I did not see any differences at that time related to the Radio Shack Five Pole...now I do, and the reason was to be working on the N-Machines small models, as reading a lot of literature about this machines that goes back to Faraday days...I got to "see" more about Magnetic Fields and their real properties/attributes none of Us was taught before on this fields...then I went back to our Machines...

I will be brief here by jumping to my final conclusions...I re did that Five Pole Radio Shack motor...this time applying those concepts...and making it identical in those attributes to the Three Poles...and guess what?

I wound it with same exact spec's as our typical one (wire gauge, turns etc) but a different winding...that's all...and the difference in the results were too extreme apart my friend...too much difference in "supremacy" over the older model...too much to say..."let's forget about it by now, and keep going the way we did it originally..."

At the same token I feel bad for finding this new approach...I feel bad for so many people that had gone fully in spending their money epoxying and balancing this machines, like I also did with Imperial...but, again, it was not something I knew for a long time...I just found out a few days ago.

The good news is that Structure keeps being the same as before...it is just the way to wind them...and I would be uploading a video where I compare both Asymmetric Small Machines.

I am going to get a UFO Kit to try this on a Four Brush System.

This whole thing has been an invaluable experience for me. I never thought I would be doing this. But it's interesting and fun. I don't care which way we go to get to a VTOL. We just have to get there!

I know your mind is light years ahead but... Can we please finish the Imperial motor before you start the N-Machines or at least slow down, a lot? Your moving too fast for me!

Keep it Clean and Green
      Midaz
      It would be an even better experience, my friend...and I am not starting "N-Machines" here......I would be just showing my new findings on this other type of winding this rotors.

What if I tell you that this new type of winding bring Imperial Amp Draw to less than half or even more than we have right now?...while the Output would be bigger...without loosing , but optimizing all attributes related to Torque and Speed?

What if I say...that now, it will Optimize every single attribute plus adding a much smoother running?

..even testing it with a Power Supply Unit..

Would you become "non flexible" and ask me to still get the old system to Imperial Motors?

It is up to you all guys here... that have this type of Machines and are working on them.

But, remember...can not screw up again with Imperial...or we will loose them.

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 03-24-2014, 02:46 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Everything happens for a REASON.

Comment

• @ UFO & Team

What if I tell you that this new type of winding bring Imperial Amp Draw to less than half or even more than we have right now?...while the Output would be bigger...without loosing , but optimizing all attributes related to Torque and Speed?

What if I say...that now, it will Optimize every single attribute plus adding a much smoother running?
          Skeptics would say, "Stop blowing smoke up our *ss with pipe dream hopes and finished the first motor!" ... That is a quote.

People that look at the "Big Picture" would say, "There's always room for improvement." ... That's a quote also.

And I say, "Timing is everything".

Would you become "non flexible" and ask me to still get the old system to Imperial Motors?

It is up to you all guys here... that have this type of Machines and are working on them.
          There is a responsibility to the team but there is a greater responsibility for the product. That line has to be walked while maintaining a positive reputation. We only live once and let's have some fun while changing and challenging the status quo.

But, remember...can not screw up again with Imperial...or we will loose them.
          The people at Imperial are good people. They are willing to support us but they need solid results to justify spending company time and resources for further testing. But in the same breath, I respect UFO's creative genius. A creative designer will not put something out unless they love it. Or they must work with what they have because of time restraints.

Team, I should send an email to Imperial by Friday. What are your thoughts?

Keep it Clean and Green
          Midaz

Comment

• G'day UFO
            I still have 2 Imperial P56 UFO packages all fitted together ready to wind and one is waiting for the new instructions how to wind it.

With regard to Nessie
            I am waiting still for my switches 50 amps from Backwoods Solar @ Sandpoint Idaho here

Backwoods Solar - 50 Amp DC Toggle Switch Backwoods Solar

also the 2 2200uf , 100v caps from 2 X Elna LPH 2200uF 100V 105C Long Life Electrolytic Capacitor | eBay
            also waiting for the indicator lights
            I am at the moment fitting the brakes and then the lights

Kindest regards my friend

Kogs always waiting for something
            Last edited by iankoglin; 03-25-2014, 01:58 AM.

Comment

• Awesome!

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
              G'day UFO
              I still have 2 Imperial P56 UFO packages all fitted together ready to wind and one is waiting for the new instructions how to wind it.
              Hello Kogs,

My friend I LOVE Your attitude!!!
              If there was someone I felt bad about finding this...was You, just because I know how everyone here is tight with money for this things...which are experiments...and you went beyond and spend on balancing plus sealing it/epoxying it...

That is the attitude that would definitively take Us all ...out of the way we are right now...nothing else!

[With regard to Nessie
              I am waiting still for my switches 50 amps from Backwoods Solar @ Sandpoint Idaho here

Backwoods Solar - 50 Amp DC Toggle Switch Backwoods Solar

also the 2 2200uf , 100v caps from 2 X Elna LPH 2200uF 100V 105C Long Life Electrolytic Capacitor | eBay
              also waiting for the indicator lights
              I am at the moment fitting the brakes and then the lights

Kindest regards my friend

Kogs always waiting for something
              Those are great news friend, Nessie would come out awesome!

Kind Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• About rewinding this Thread...

Hello to All,

Guys, You know me by now...and I would not "sacrifice" all I have displayed here, Criticize my own work rendered here for about two years...unless I will be giving you ALL something MUCH better in Quality, Quantity and Performance...Something "beyond"...

And what really bothers me...is that I (and We all) had it all this time right in front of me (and in front of You too Guys)...but I (or we all) could not see it!!

Remember this little Motor?...My First exposed here because of being made out of Three Poles?

[IMG][/IMG]

You could go back on this Thread and look how many times I mentioned about the "greatness" of this type of little Machine.

Then I jumped to this one...The Five Poles Radio Shack:

[IMG][/IMG]

What MAIN, BIG TIME difference You guys see right in front of our noses...besides the obvious Pole Number of 3 and 5?

Basically am referring to Rotor windings difference...

Simple...the Three Poles does NOT have North-South Pairs rotating within same SPACE RING...They are ALL North Poles...or could be ALL South if we reverse the Input.

When they are all North...Their related South poles are ALL Projecting towards shaft...and viceversa...

The point is...NEVER an opposite Pole will take the SPACE of the other...so ALL NORTHS will ALWAYS be rotating while projecting their fields OUTWARDS...while ALL Souths would be projecting field INWARDS towards shaft...

The Five Pole...or any of the following Higher Poles Models repeat the same attributes the Three Poles had.

Why the difference? ...Does it makes that much of a change?

YES!!

By rotating same polarity at Interacting ends (Eg All Norths)...it takes very little to "enhance" (refill) again the Solid North at times to be fired...no South or reverse flux generated within Steel Cores, and that acts like a transformer here, where all flux travels through and collides every time each opposite pole takes the SPATIAL Positioning of the previous opposite one...

[IMG][/IMG]

Something "similar" to this 3D Diagram...but with the South at center of Cylinder, as also comprehending shaft.

Whenever We use a South next to a North (Symmetry does it at all times...and so we also did except in the Three poles) we get the example below:

[IMG][/IMG]

And My way to know for sure was pretty simple:

Two RS Motors, Five Poles...One, like the Typical P5 shown on above diagram...using EXACTLY SAME awg and number of turns...I wound a Five Poles with ALL NORTH Poles at rotor...that's it.

[IMG][/IMG]

No more Red Lines...or Yellow or Orange...all BLUE or Pale Blues meaning at Motor Stage...vivid dark Blues are being fired...while lighter blues are off the brushes...Then All Greens shades are at Generator Ends...

And of course...using a PSU...Same Input as V & A...plus measuring all parameters like output, RPM's, Torque...plus listening to the smoothest drive ever...sweeet

This type of Homopolar or Unipolar Rotors...can only be achieved by taking the Asymmetries we had before...to an even more radical asymmetry... my friends...

I know it may sound weird to many...but it is the GOD Honest truth Guys.

Well...am pretty sure many of you...with your experience by now at winding...could do this little machine in very short time...trust me is worth it... but please, do not take apart the original P5...so could be compared.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 03-25-2014, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Hello UFO, et al, i have been following your new direction from the sidelines, because of my workload, and have to say that old, is the new, new. There is so much that has been deliberatly kept from us mere mortals.

As ssenergy said "everything happens for a reason", i firmly believe that.

I have been hesitating winding, my 36 pole rotor, 6 stator all electromagnet motor for a while now.

When you have the time UFO, could you please have a think about the best possible way to move forward whith my scratch motor. i don't mind making a new design rotor, 3 pole or 6 pole, not a problem!.

Best Regards, Friends, Cornboy.

Comment

• wich coil-pair is firing ?

Hello ufo,
                    thanks for presenting this.
                    Is my understanding correct, that in the position you depicted, coil-pair 1 would be fired/energized (see attached image)?
                    With the result, that the energized north-pole(s) of rotor-coil-pair 1 will
                    - repel from the north-pole of stator and SIMULTANEOUSLY
                    - be attracted to the south-pole of stator?

Is this what will happen ?

edit:
                    I just read your last post again and I found you have already answered it:
                    Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    ...vivid dark Blues are being fired...while lighter blues are off the brushes...
                    So I guess it's true: The fired coil-pair interacts with both stator poles, producing simultaneous attraction and repulsion, with both effects (attraction and repulsion) creating torque.

If this is correct so far, is it then also correct that once the rotor has turned half way or 180° from the depicted position, that this same coil pair 1 will be fired again, but with reversed polarity and thus will create magnetic south poles (radiating outward as previously did the north poles) which will cause
                    - repulsion from the south-pole of stator and SIMULTANEOUS
                    - attraction to the north-pole of stator?
                    Attached Files
                    Last edited by marxist; 03-25-2014, 04:34 PM.

Comment

• G'day UFO
                      I am trying to get my mind around what you are saying

I have modified this drawing would you please peruse this and see If I have got it right

If I have it right then I have some Goldmine 5 pole motors I would like to try first

Kindest Regards

Kogs wanting to advance

Comment

• Makes me think of like a newman motor or a bedini window motor but with multiple poles.

Comment

• Exactly Right

Originally posted by marxist View Post
                          Hello ufo,
                          thanks for presenting this.
                          Is my understanding correct, that in the position you depicted, coil-pair 1 would be fired/energized (see attached image)?
                          With the result, that the energized north-pole(s) of rotor-coil-pair 1 will
                          - repel from the north-pole of stator and SIMULTANEOUSLY
                          - be attracted to the south-pole of stator?

Is this what will happen ?
                          Hello Marxist,

That is exactly how it works, and we must use this Interaction as a MODULAR way to transfer them and MULTIPLY them to greater number of Poles Machines.

edit:
                          I just read your last post again and I found you have already answered it:

So I guess it's true: The fired coil-pair interacts with both stator poles, producing simultaneous attraction and repulsion, with both effects (attraction and repulsion) creating torque.

If this is correct so far, is it then also correct that once the rotor has turned half way or 180° that this same coil pair 1 will be fired again, but with reversed polarity and thus will create magnetic south poles (radiating outward as previously did the north poles) which will cause
                          - repulsion from the south-pole of stator and SIMULTANEOUS
                          - attraction to the north-pole of stator?
                          In my development of this new approach I have built an ALL NORTH Little RS Motor...No South Poles interacting at all...it works, but it does not generate great output (was expected), plus the magnetic friction of all same nature, invokes higher amperage draw to keep "filling the pumps"...

All experiments and tests, no matter if they are NOT successful, but a complete Failure, allow Us to define a better path to understanding, correcting our direction into more perfect definitions.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Perfect!

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                            G'day UFO
                            I am trying to get my mind around what you are saying

I have modified this drawing would you please peruse this and see If I have got it right

If I have it right then I have some Goldmine 5 pole motors I would like to try first

Kindest Regards

Kogs wanting to advance

Hello my Dear Friend Kogs,

That is exactly right...no more CW and CCW in one Pair or Coil...this time we are "redirecting" all Souths to the same SPATIAL side of the VORTEX...

This Motors start at certain low amp draw...then, after few seconds we see a reduction over that already low start draw...and if we disconnect and re-connect we notice a super low decrease...and reaching back is instant to running amp draw.

Another interesting attribute is to observe that rotor keeps spinning for a bit when power is cut off...not happening with other model, that "brakes" like having a hydraulic disc-caliper design...

For a better communication, we should keep considering the start winding at driving end of shaft, where we apply the Positive to Input Gates.

I will post better drawings with better explanations later on.

Kind Regards Friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Magnetic Fields...

Hello to All,

The phenomenon of direct extraction of electrical energy from space has a simple explanation based on a re-interpretation of magnetism. Heretofore, it has been believed that the magnetic field comes from the magnet. The phenomenon of the magnetic field can also be explained by positing a primordial energy field, which, in the first order is uniform and homogeneus. The highly isotropic condition of the material of the magnet, if it be the permanent variety, or the condition created by the passage of electric current through a solenoid,causes a distortion of the isotropic spatial field which we know as magnetism. Passing a conducting wire through the spatial distortion adjacent to the pole of a magnet elicits the electric potential across the ends of the wire. Field magnets in electric generators do not run down nor does more electrical excitation need to be applied no matter how much energy is being drawn from the machine. This is because the generated electrical energy is being drawn from the spatial distortion created by the field magnets.

The drag and energy penalty of the conventional two piece induction electrical generator arises from the incomplete understanding of magnetism and the nature of the magnetic field. If we accept the notion that all electricity generation arises from distortion of a primordial energy field than we could look to methods of creating the appropriate distortion and concomitant energy generation without invoking Lenz's Law.

Bruce De Palma
                              On a brief recollection of my studies about Magnetic Fields, that go back to old books from Faraday first Experiments...and with the great help and development of Bruce De Palma...May His Soul Rest in Peace.

On the following explanation, We must think ONLY about the Magnetic Field and NOT the Magnet...or the Electromagnet composed by Copper Coils and steel cores...those are just the "Generators" or "Pumps" of the Magnetic Fields.

For a better understanding let's imagine a Magnet or Electromagnet as a Pump...a Liquid Pump...and let's imagine the "liquid" to be a mixture of Gaseous and a Viscous Liquid Alloy...with a "special" capacity to defy gravitational forces and hover, linger around SPACE, and ONLY Limited by another viscous Spatial agent called the Ether.

A Pump has a High Pressure Gate where it exhaust, ejects, projects the pumped substance...and another Gate to Suck, Vacuum that substance from a "Source"...when we apply this to a Magnet, our Norths would be the High Pressure Gate...and our South the Low Pressure SUCTION Gate...knowing this facts, would be much better to understand all this.

Imagine We design a Pump System...where every certain nano seconds of repeated/recycling intervals of time...we subtract/suck empty that pump...in order that to "re-start" it needs to re-fill all their inner "SPIRAL" conducts with the pumped liquid, in order to build an INTERNAL OPERATING PRESSURE...wouldn't this be a very INEFFICIENT SYSTEM?

Wouldn't it be a MUCH BETTER SYSTEM, if those Inner Conducts on our Pump, stay full of fluid...in order that a MINIMAL "Push" will create/generate the desired pressure?

If We use in a Motor, the pressure ejected from those several pumps, to direct/project their potential at Stators, which are also composed of Pressure and Suction Gates...wouldn't it be better... not to have Suction Gates rotating "Mixed Up" with Pressure Gates...sucking, therefore weakening, the High Pressure executing process to achieve rotation DIRECTLY with Stators?

After making all this development, I realized all this "interference" we have been designing our machines with for such a long time...involving this transparent, but very important and ESSENTIAL agent, called the Magnetic Field.

By understanding this...We now can "Route" our In-Out Flow Gates to the perfect Patterns that mix/fuse/adapt much better with our rotation forces vectors...creating SPATIAL UNIFORM VORTEXES where the Energy flows without crashing or creating unnecessary suctions at the wrong timings and the wrong SPATIAL positioning.

On this designs I rather keep using NORTH ENDS to Interact with Stators End (for sake of clarity and understanding)...and re-routing/re-directing SOUTH GATES to the Inner end (Shaft) of this Machines....even though it would be very simple to REVERT the whole process by swapping the Input Polarities...and observing behavior of machine...

This Concepts and learning about Magnetic Fields, would not only be "applicable" to Electrodynamic Machines...but also to Gravitational Fields that would allow Us to directly interact, and learn how to "balance/play" with Gravity Forces...and very inexpensive to run...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 03-25-2014, 05:34 PM.

Comment

• My Thoughts Exactlly

UFO,
                                Good job on your method of re-booting your motor design. I had this same thought about a month ago about the Magnetic Field is not the physical object of wire and core or some material with a permanent alignment of atoms but those objects project an influence into the space surrounding that object. This influence is what we call the Magnetic Field. I did not realize that Bruce De Palma taught a similar concept. If we go back and look we would probably find that Tesla and others found the same concept but did not explain it in easy terms.

I think you are on the right path. I did build an original concept from the Vid Forum to verify the concept of rotating ring magnets, in fact it does work you do get power with no coils. I used a hard disc platter between my ring magnets. Very interesting.

I am looking forward to your new design, I only have one RS motor. Time to get another one.

Comment

Working...
                                X