No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Kumar, blessings to you and your family, i had my commutators, for my MAG3 build made in india, and the head of the company always adressed me as SIR, i am just curious if this is from your colonial past,.

Please, the way you embrace, the possible help to Replicate, what UFO has shown, makes you KING, you are more than worthy, to anyone here, or many other places in the world.

At the end of the day, and our tempory life, here on earth, we are all equal, SURELY!?

Warmest Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• No words to say

Hi Cornboy,

I lost for words. You touched both the extreme ends in your post

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
      Hello Kumar, blessings to you and your family,
      Thanks for your blessings.

i had my commutators, for my MAG3 build made in india, and the head of the company always adressed me as SIR, i am just curious if this is from your colonial past,.

Yes SIR . Your are right. This was injected in Indians blood by the British Rulers

Of course, now the younger generation is mostly out of this "Sir Culture"

Still we use this when we address whom we respect and admire a lot.

Please, the way you embrace, the possible help to Replicate, what UFO has shown, makes you KING, you are more than worthy, to anyone here, or many other places in the world.
      Thanks for your blessings and assurances.

Cornboy! my mission is to relieve the poor and needy from the clutches of these energy cartels. Sounds odd and funny??? No. I'm serious. I love making free energy only to accomplish this mission. Sometimes I think perhaps, I , in my previous life(we Indians believe in reincarnation), was killed by the energy cartel so only I turned towards working on making free energy available to everyone living on this earth.

And this quest for overunity, which has been inherently present with me since my childhood (really Cornboy! not joking), started about 10 months ago. Don't know how I landed in energeticforum, but for sure to make my dream come true.

At the end of the day, and our tempory life, here on earth, we are all equal, SURELY!?
      Yes Cornboy. We are all equal.

If we start teaching our children that the people belonging to the enemy country are our friends ( which unfortunately parents don't teach ), soon , i mean - in about 3 generations - according to me 24 years, there will not be any wars between any countries on this mother earth. This time of 24 years is a very small span of time for every country's future life.

But to tell that we must register in our minds that one day HE will kill us, everyone of us. No body can escape HIM. THE DAY is waiting to hit. There is no need for one individual to kill the other individual. HE will take care of both .

I always feel 95% of the human relations fail because of ego problems. And the balance 5% of the human relations fail because of EGO problems.

Unfortunately, we don't register it in our subconscious mind, though we know it is right. We forget. And we bring in inequalities into the system.

Sorry moved faaaaaaaar away from the topic.

Warmest Regards Cornboy.
      Thanks for the WARMEST regards as I'm shivering now with fever running about 102 temp.

And finally Cornboy, I feel I'm lucky to fall in between people like you.

I'm always grateful to this community. Shortly I'll give updates on my share of this project.

Regards and Namaste

Kumar

Comment

• Brushless DC

UFO and all,

I found this while looking for a servo motor circuit and I found it
        interesting and note worthy to mention here.
        It might have some useful information to us, unless of course you
        already know of it.
        I haven't had time to really study it, but maybe someone here has.

Patent for FAULHABER DC motor

Patent US3467847 - Direct-current motor - Google Patents

Quoate from the first paragraph

A direct-current motor of the miniature type with a stationary cylindrical core magnet, a stationary motor housing and a bell-type iron-less rotary armature whose hollow cylindrical portion extends into an annular air gap formed between the outer circumference of the core magnet and the inner circumference of the motor housing. The hollow cylindrical portion of the armature comprises a self-supporting winding one end of which embraces with the loops of its winding radially outwardly extending teeth on a circular carrier disc which is fixedly attached to the armature shaft. The loops formed in the winding are fixedly attached to the teeth and form the sole attachment of the armature winding to the carrier disc.

Mark

Comment

• Hi Cornboy thanks for the idea to mold cores out of powdered iron and resin. Whatabout a core for a radially wound armature? Would it be better to use laminations like the ones from a transformer or would that be too lossy. I know ferrite has really good response but i'm not sure about laminations- maybe only good for 60hz?

Comment

• Originally posted by asollid View Post
            Hi Cornboy thanks for the idea to mold cores out of powdered iron and resin. Whatabout a core for a radially wound armature? Would it be better to use laminations like the ones from a transformer or would that be too lossy. I know ferrite has really good response but i'm not sure about laminations- maybe only good for 60hz?

Hello Asollid, your welcome, the aim of course is to have a core material that will instantly change magnetic direction, and not hold residual magnetism, but also withstand heat.

There is a company in Europe, that coats iron powder with a resin, and then compresses the particles together with enormous heat into any mould shape you desire, but of course the cost of the tooling required for the process, is only affordable for mass production.

Maybe one day hey!.

Back in the days of Tesla, etc, the iron was a pure form which is very hard to locate, except for pure powder, one other suggestion was from Paul Babcock to use pure iron 1mm birdshot, and coat it with ordinary acrilic spray paint, then mix with resin and set to mould.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• 1 hp 15 pole - Resistance in each pair

Dear Sir,

Namaste. I am not able to start rewinding because of fever and will try making it asap. I had received the analog meter and checked the resistance of every pair for the wrongly wound motor just to understand that the wire gauge and number of turns are in line with the required resistance so that I can follow the same while rewinding it the correct way as directed by you.

I found it to be more than 0.9 and less than 1. Hope this resistance is also meeting our requirements.

Hope I can now go with the same gauge and same number of turns while rewinding.

Regards and Namaste

Kumar

Comment

• Empty mind is a devil's workshop

Dear UFOPOLITICS and Team,

Namaste. Still down with fever

As I was sitting idle and looking at the motor I got a doubt. Please help me in understanding it better.

In the design we are keeping pick up brushes @90 deg to the supply brushes. It means we are leaving the powered coil to rotate 1/4 of the rotation after it's energized.

Is it necessary to rotate the powered coil to that extent to maintain the torque etc of the motor? If so, please explain.

If not, how will it be in case we place pick up brushes very next to the supply brushes (by taking care that the same commutator element is not touched by both supply and pickup brushes simultaneously), means as near as possible, and use this energy to charge the coil that is approaching the supply brushes?

Sorry. I'm sensing I'm missing something. But not able to catch. Is it that the energy given to the supply will not match with the energy taken from it?

My second doubt is if we power a coil pair from brushes and once that pair leaves the commutator element, will it keep gaining energy the more it moves? or will it maintain the same energy? or will it lose some part of the energy? Can you please tell me how the energy will be behaving in the pair at the end of one rotation?

Even it looks silly to the learned, please answer.

Regards and Namaste

Kumar

Comment

• Originally posted by ajaya999 View Post

As I was sitting idle and looking at the motor I got a doubt. Please help me in understanding it better.

In the design we are keeping pick up brushes @90 deg to the supply brushes. It means we are leaving the powered coil to rotate 1/4 of the rotation after it's energized.

Is it necessary to rotate the powered coil to that extent to maintain the torque etc of the motor? If so, please explain.

If not, how will it be in case we place pick up brushes very next to the supply brushes (by taking care that the same commutator element is not touched by both supply and pickup brushes simultaneously), means as near as possible, and use this energy to charge the coil that is approaching the supply brushes?

Sorry. I'm sensing I'm missing something. But not able to catch. Is it that the energy given to the supply will not match with the energy taken from it?

My second doubt is if we power a coil pair from brushes and once that pair leaves the commutator element, will it keep gaining energy the more it moves? or will it maintain the same energy? or will it lose some part of the energy? Can you please tell me how the energy will be behaving in the pair at the end of one rotation?

Regards and Namaste

Kumar
                  G'day Kumar I hope your fever goes soon.
                  I do not exactly understand what your Question is. So To try to answer what I think you are asking please examine the following along side UFO's drawing of your motor.

If you examine the Pic of your motor that UFO drew for you there is showing only the Motor Brushes Pair (Top and Bottom)
                  When the current is applied and the Pair of brushes are energized as soon as the Brushes Pair touch the commutator P1 motor segment the whole of the P1 (S1 and N1) are energized and therefore the P1 becomes an electromagnet half N and half South You can see immediately the P1N is repelled by the N stator magnet and at the same time the P1S is repelled by the S Stator magnet and this is what actually moves the rotor making the motor work You will notice that the way the Armature is situated that on both poles of the armature P1 bisector and The Stator bisectors there is a wider magnet on the Armature P1 magnets than the Stator magnets and when the P1 is energized both magnetic fields try to move in the direction to equalize each other. The portion of the P1 South that is opposite the Stator South will be repelled by the Stator South But notice that the P1 South is close to the North Stator and so P1 S will be attracted to the North Stator which will increase the movement of the Armature and in the correct direction. Have you understood so far?
                  Now when the energized pair of brushes leave the P1 segment of the Commutator TWO THINGS will occur
                  ONE Immediately the P1 is de-energized as the Radiant Energy appears and it is in the reverse direction and therefore the magnetic fields P1 are reversed what happens then the motor where it was repelling mode is now in attraction mode so you see even when the power is cut off (the P1 has passed the energized brushes) the motor is still being moved without any outside action(no Current from the Brushes)
                  SECOND the Energized brushes now are connected to the P2 windings of the armature and the same thing is repeated as with P1

Do you now follow that the same occurs with each pole as it is connected to the energized brushes and as you can see the P2 is started to be energized before P1 is de-energized.

NOW as soon as P? is de-energized as stated above the Radiant Energy comes and not only Reverses it's Poles but as the Radiant now has energized P? it can be Harvested/collected through the Generator Brushes which are normally set half way between the Motor Brushes or it can be FED back into the machine to reduce the Energy taken to run the motor. UFO has shown us several times how this can be done.

The Generator/Pickup Brushes are half way between the Motor Brushes because of what I have written immediately above they can also be used as Motor brushes.

I am sure I am right if not I am sure I will be corrected

Kumar I hope this is helpful to your understanding

Kindest Regards

Kogs just trying to be helpful
                  Last edited by iankoglin; 01-20-2014, 11:21 PM. Reason: Correction

Comment

• G'day UFO and Team
                    I just cleaned up the 3 P56 armatures and wound AWG18 1mm diam wire to fill one slot complete I think I could wind 17 turns per half pole.
                    I am now in the process of winding .6mm diam. wire to fill one slot completely to see haw many winds/turns I could get to wind bifilar I will let you know before I begin to wind one full armature.
                    Kindest Regards

Kogs just trying an alternative

Comment

Hello Kumar, I believe the fever is causing your vision to see some delusional (not real) geometries...

Your Motor, the design I have made for you, is a Two Brush, two stators...apart by 180º, and NOT 90º. Therefore it is not 1/4 but 1/2 (half) of the rotation.

Kumar, after seeing my Thread, this Thread...that have been "on the air" for close to two years...don't you think that being close to 600,000 times viewed...and not even one Member here would have asked the same questions you are making?!

Yes, indeed they did ask and many times before Kumar...but, besides that, they've made many models where their brushes would be able to rotate to different angles...and tests outputs at different angles...
                      The Members who have replicated Four Brush Systems...have also used just one Input (M Brush) while reading off the other Three Gates of Brushes...

Regards and Namaste

Kumar
                      Yes, "You are sensing you are missing something"...

My First Thread Here.

I already have shown here those possibilities of bringing the pick up brushes as close as possible to the source as we could...as another way to study and test output capabilities of the Inductor at polarity reversal...did you know this last part?...Inductor(coil) reversing polarity after collapsing its energy input charge?

It is obvious you did not went -and IF You did, obviously NOT DEEP ENOUGH- through my first Thread here, Kumar...We studied every single response of a Stationary Coil when we pulsed it...and read its output through just a couple of ultrafast switching diodes and a 555 Timer oscillator, measure frequencies before and after diodes...Voltage, Amperage...I mean the works...and I can tell -because of your questions- you have not performed such tests...That Thread is still there...for you to do your own search...

I really do NOT like to repeat material I have already spent so many hours explaining, writing and making all kind of Graphics, and it is ALL HERE in previous posts, and FREE for anyone to read...as many of Us have spent many hundreds of hours of long debates writing here...

Kumar, imagine that every single member that enters this Thread...acts like you do...jumps to the last page and say to all and to Himself...

I am here...I want to make a UFO Motor...I have NOT finished reading, I have not made even the smallest miniature motor here...but I want to start by the biggest I could get my hands on...

Oh, and it is not a "Common" one! Oh No!...it has a very Unique Pole Configuration...a Fifteen Pole...so...Please UFO...Make CAD for me...

Imagine how far back behind we would be now...if everyone would act like you do Kumar?

So, please...take a good medicine for your fever, then wind the Motor when you feel better,...and if you wanna know what are the results are by bringing as close as possible the pick up brush to the source one...Then make it happen!...make an "adjustable mechanism" for the two vertical brushes without loosing their linear alignment between them...then come back here and let Us all know how did it go ...

However, You are a lucky guy Kumar...that there are Members here like Kogs (Iankoglin) that answered your questions so perfectly about material displayed here more than a year ago...

Kogs have been a very loyal follower since my very first Thread here...and I mean not only a follower but a Maker of all my models and the respective testings.

Hope you get better in order to finish this motor.

Take care

Ufopolitics
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Great!

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                        G'day UFO and Team
                        I just cleaned up the 3 P56 armatures and wound AWG18 1mm diam wire to fill one slot complete I think I could wind 17 turns per half pole.
                        Well if you could do that it would be great!
                        I am now in the process of winding .6mm diam. wire to fill one slot completely to see haw many winds/turns I could get to wind bifilar I will let you know before I begin to wind one full armature.
                        Kindest Regards

Great idea, excellent Kogs!

Please keep Us posted, thanks!

Ufopolitics
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Dear Sir,

Namaste.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Imagine how far back behind we would be now...if everyone would act like you do Kumar?
                          Really I apologize for not chewing and digesting the entire material available. Sorry for the disappointment caused.

Regards and Namaste

Kumar

Comment

• Thanks a lot Kogs

Hi Kogs,

Namaste. Thanks a lot for the support.

But I need to read the threads thoroughly as UFO said. I'll do that Kogs.

Even then, I keep disturbing you in the current design. Sorry.

Thanks a lot for your earlier post that saved me a lot. I calculated the resistance for the coil pair as a whole ( not per pole) and it's near to 1 ohm, where it should to be between 1.6 and 2 ohms.

I used 23 SWG as the manufacturer also used the same.

If I have to go with the same 23 swg, i need to increase the number of turns, but there is no room in the armature.

Now I have to go for a different gauge instead of the 23 SWG that I used. Can I go for lower gauge with which I can maintain the number of turns and the required resistance?

Regards and Namaste

Kumar

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                              G'day UFO and Team
                              Kindest Regards

Hey Kogs

I'm glad you have finally gotten to your Imperials. This is the fun part, winding it! I had to wind my motor 4 times and I'm still not perfect! From my experience, you should wind your motor with 18 gauge wire with 13 or 14 winds. With 15 winds, your pressing your luck if your winding by hand!

Be safe with the 14 winds for your first motor. That way you will have a feel for winding the motor and have a proven working motor.... It took/takes me about 34 hours of hands on TOUCHING the motor! ... YES, 34 hrs of Touching from start to finish.

Keep it Clean and Green
                              Midaz

Comment

Hi Kogs,

Namaste. Thanks a lot for the support.

But I need to read the threads thoroughly as UFO said. I'll do that Kogs.

Even then, I keep disturbing you in the current design. Sorry.

Thanks a lot for your earlier post that saved me a lot. I calculated the resistance for the coil pair as a whole ( not per pole) and it's near to 1 ohm, where it should to be between 1.6 and 2 ohms.

I used 23 SWG as the manufacturer also used the same.

If I have to go with the same 23 swg, i need to increase the number of turns, but there is no room in the armature.

Now I have to go for a different gauge instead of the 23 SWG that I used. Can I go for lower gauge with which I can maintain the number of turns and the required resistance?

Regards and Namaste

Kumar
                                G'day Kumar
                                I am sorry You are still not right if you remember in my post to you I sent you a word document please study it until you get the sense of it.
                                In this Document I stated that The P1 is the centre of the pole You have TWO half poles so One Pole is from the Top commutator P1 wind first the South pole on the armature in a CCW direction as I explained in my Word Doc and then continue the winding of the North Pole CW then to the bottom commutator P1.
                                This makes up ONE POLE UFO has stated it should be between .7 ohms and 1 OHM or there about. You said your ohms for the 2 half poles was between .9 and less than 1 ohm this would be great.

I the P56 frame Imperial motor if I remember correctly he stated that with many poles the Ohms can be less as the on time is much smaller and therefore the motor will not heat up as much.
                                Its best you do read all the posts I still spend a lot of time re reading these posts to make sure what I am doing I am doing it correct.

Kindest Regards

Kogs still trying to be helpful

Comment

Working...
                                X