No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• seeing as i know too little about any of this stuff its a struggle to analyze things and i'm probably wrong most of the time.

in an asymmetrical 3-pole UFO motor during the generator portion of the cycle it has just occurred to me that perhaps generation is exactly what is happening.
    possibly the earlier motor designs in this thread are performing fairly standard operations of typical DC motors while during the off times they are basically similar to DC generators.
    instead of capturing field collapse out of the generator brushes we are merely extracting power that is generated during the armature coils off time as it passes between the field magnets. this holds true for all numbers of poles where magnets are used to create the external field.

to rectify this perhaps the easiest solution is to run a typical universal motor on pulsed DC. Diodes can still be used to separate the spikes. During pulse off time all the coils both armature and stator are either collapsing or idle.
    Just as a universal motor is rotationally powered in one direction no matter what the state of the input electrical phase is when such a universal motor is run on pulsed DC the same will apply. ie: it will be rotationally powered in a single direction during an on pulse or during field collapse/spike.

again i may be completely wrong about the above thoughts.

Comment

• ASSYM motors are just a mechanical BEDINI in one unit capturing back emf.thats why you see so little sparks

Comment

• How Could YOU DARE?!

Originally posted by esesenergy View Post
        ASSYM motors are just a mechanical BEDINI in one unit capturing back emf.thats why you see so little sparks
        Hey, Spturks, or here Eses...

How could you dare to make such "statements" here??!!
        You, that ARE NOT EVEN CAPABLE to build a small 3.99 USD Radio Shack Motor??!!

What kind of knowledge could you share?...what kind of experience do you have, in order to enter here and write that?

Is it just because I have refused to sell you ANY of My Motors?

I appreciate if you do not post here no more, OR in my You Tube Chanel...before I BLOCK YOU there!

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• hey UFO , you are NOTgod or even the boss of the internet(that is al gore). i will post where ever the hell i want!!!! block what ever you want!!!! CRY WHENEVER YOU WANT!!! there is a reason your followers are NOT helping you as much anymore(cause your an azzhat). the reason assym motors need less amps to spin is cause there is less back emf(BEDINI CIRCUIT) or back torque. SO TAKE YOUR KNOW IT ALL ATTITUDE AND GOD COMPLEX N SHOVE IT!!!

Comment

• I was going to use my own money and help you buy buying one of your motors to build this....
            Found: QMoGen US Patent Awarded
            Interview with QMoGen Patent Holder, Jesse McQueen
            Thesis: Poorly-worded US QMoGen patent 7,095,126 may make it difficult to enforce

but your attitude will keep this research from going forwards faster then it should be. its been couple years and your still in the same place. WONDER WHY?
            I dont have the time to wire motors that you do,some of us REAL JOBS and work !!! so keep wiring and playing with you LITTLE motor

Comment

• You are BLOCKED on YT...Next here

I was going to use my own money and help you buy buying one of your motors to build this....
              Found: QMoGen US Patent Awarded
              Interview with QMoGen Patent Holder, Jesse McQueen
              Thesis: Poorly-worded US QMoGen patent 7,095,126 may make it difficult to enforce

but your attitude will keep this research from going forwards faster then it should be. its been couple years and your still in the same place. WONDER WHY?
              I dont have the time to wire motors that you do,some of us REAL JOBS and work !!! so keep wiring and playing with you LITTLE motor
              Ok, So NOW you are banned from my You Tube Channel...

And let me say just this...I do not need your kind of "Help", so thanks, but no thanks.

I am not here to get "Help" in any ways, as the only help would be IF I would be asking anyone here for money...and I am NOT.

Neither am selling absolutely NADA.

I got all your negative comments here and in my YT Channel, AM FED UP!

No need to hear about comparisons coming from such character as you, who can not even take apart and put together a small little motor

So, you think I do not work?...that I make a "living" from posting here or in You Tube...or in any of My Sites?...please allow me to LAUGH OUT LOUD...

Good luck

Now get lost
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I thought You were smarter than that!

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                Ah how did I miss this one. I have been dying to see someone getting this one simple effect of the source charging back. This has absolutely nothing to do with radiant!

That which is being called radiant isn't radiant at all. In my opinion, this is the same effect, which continues to allude all of us who are still trying to comprehend how the window motor can be made to power itself.

Comprehend the difference between the radiant (field collapse) event and induced voltage via flux cutting (generator action). Then comprehend the wave forms associated with the induced EMF in these typologies. The window motor generates a funny wave form, its not a simple sine. Carefully consider the effect that the collapsing field has on the higher harmonics of the induced EMF (this includes the winding config under discussion on this thread).

Show a scope shot of the wave your machine generates prior to applying power to your device.

This is where the magic begins, this is where you start looking at how and more importantly "when" this device is performing as a generator. You will find that the adopted geometry is your limitation, the fields aren't as they need to be for you to be enabled to generate while you motor.

Regards

Erfinder,

I really thought you were smarter than that man...have you heard the phrase..."What goes around...comes around..."?

So the same exact deal applies here, we are energizing then colliding (turning off) a series of coils in spiral shape in a continuous sequential fashion...and all this collapsing energy...returns as rotor spins to our input as well as to our outputs...or wherever you set a collector to pick them up...very simple primary school reasoning here...

The "Famous Wave Form"...that you are seeing is just the combinations of two flows, two currents that move opposite to each others within same exact conductor...(I know many people can just not understand nor digest this fact...but this is the truly way this occurs, period) and, No Meter, or Any Scope...is able to "Translate it" properly, just because they are not designed to do so...except to see some identical patterns appear-disappear...or some randomly spikes screening...but in reality, we are reading from blind data to detect real Radiant, Equipment.

I am still waiting for your "State of the Art Disclosure" here, Erfinder (I am just hopping it is not based on the "Logic" you have applied above, otherwise...well you know)...am pretty sure I should not "hold my breath" waiting for this to happen or I will turn Purple...right?

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-23-2013, 06:06 PM.

Comment

• ahhhhh you hurt my feelings by banning me. you still dont get it you FOOL,i never gave you a thumbs down on youtube. building stuff and selling it is called WORK, so keeping playing with your LITTLE "motors" while your crying a river over people not helping you ANYMORE
                  your one of those little kids that took there ball n ran home if they didnt get their way!!!
                  so keep building your mechanical BEDINI motors and run home little fool

Comment

• here is another guy using a grinder motor in his reactive generator tests with GREAT RESULTS,it will HELP those with OPEN minds ...
                    GL all,even god complex
                    Reactive Generator test 5 - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Erfinder,

I really thought you were smarter than that man...have you heard the phrase..."What goes around...comes around..."?

So the same exact deal applies here, we are energizing then colliding (turning off) a series of coils in spiral shape in a continuous sequential fashion...and all this collapsing energy...returns as rotor spins to our input as well as to our outputs...or wherever you set a collector to pick them up...very simple primary school reasoning here...

The "Famous Wave Form"...that you are seeing is just the combinations of two flows, two currents that move opposite to each others within same exact conductor...(I know many people can just not understand nor digest this fact...but this is the truly way this occurs, period) and, No Meter, or Any Scope...is able to "Translate it" properly, just because they are not designed to do so...except to see some identical patterns appear-disappear...or some randomly spikes screening...but in reality, we are reading from blind data to detect real Radiant, Equipment.

I am still waiting for your "State of the Art Disclosure" here, Erfinder (I am just hopping it is not based on the "Logic" you have applied above, otherwise...well you know)...am pretty sure I should not "hold my breath" waiting for this to happen or I will turn Purple...right?

Ufopolitics
                      Look at you, showing off your ignorance again. Getting all big in the chest and neck. I honestly thought you were finally done responding to me, at long last you'd become the bigger man, the better man, strong and wise enough to ignore me. You don't like me, said so yourself, I told you I post what I feel is relevant to the topic, I don't distract, I add to the subject. Why you felt the need to call me out again after announcing that you were done responding to me...EGO maybe..... I wasn't talking to you when I made my last post, hell I wasn't talking to anyone, just made a statement that fit what I see on my bench period.

It's funny how you think we are on the same page regarding that which is charging the supply. You assume I'm talking about the collapsing field, I'm not. The last time I showed you this machine you called it a toy when I in ignorance, thinking you were a good guy, attempted to bring it to your attention. Feel free to call it a toy again, I don't mind, if the people you have replicating you had played more with toys they would have seen through this EGO inflated mess that you are feeding them.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...deo%20154b.wmv

The one thing I want to bring to your attention with this video is the fact that you have no idea what I'm referring to when I say "supply charging effect". In the video you see that the device starts off with a supply voltage of 48VDC, the device runs and the voltage drops as is normal. What's not normal is the massive back charging of the supply that takes place when the circuit is shut down. I think this effect is referred to in other circles as "back popping", this being an extreme case. It's clear to see that after the rotor has ran down, the resting voltage is 104VDC. Feel free to speculate as to where the potential is coming from. Just know this, it's not inductive kickback, your radiant. Its good old CEMF, but not the one we are familiar with, it's not that witch of yours that's fighting it out with the power supply. This is one which I am honestly not justified in calling "one" for it's not, it consists of a train of odd harmonics (multiple harmonically related CEMF's), their number approaching infinity, they are responsible for this back charging phenomena. The mechanism by which they are mixed, and how it is assumed that they charge the supply will not be discussed. No pulse no collapsing field, what's charging the supply if the circuit is off? Don't answer that, don't even try.

From where I'm viewing this show of yours, you aren't taking advantage of the generator effect, couldn't even if you wanted to, your commutator won't let you. Your commutator shorts the winding that could be producing the effect into the next winding....not good if you want to control and maximize on the source charging phenomena. You have been told that time is necessary, your design doesn't allow you enough, so even if you got lucky and managed to get the effect, it wouldn't amount to a hill of beans, your layout is fundamentally flawed, not enough dead time between pulses, no means for manipulating timing phase angle, no pulse width control, and before you say anything about that electronic control board of yours, I got one word for you....commutator.

You rant on for many pages about a generator function in your motor and then put your foot in your mouth by saying, in your words: "all this collapsing energy...returns as rotor spins to our input as well as to our outputs" that's all you got, all you see, collapsing fields, sad..... When you take a real close look you will find that before you came on the scene electric motors were doing just fine, and after you exit stage left they will be doing a whole lot better. See, you can't fix perfection. You come here and focus everyone's attention on "physical geometry" of the coils, that's ok, it has its place, when we understand how the fields are moving in and around these coils. One thing that all serious researchers should be investing their time and energy in is in understanding harmonics. Yeah, harmonics not radiant, something you think you got but don't......why harmonics? Because the TPTB don't like em in their systems, your attention should be invested on topics which give them headaches!!! Collapsing fields are cluttering you judgment, you wear glasses? If not you might want to invest in a pair. There's more going on in a motor than collapsing fields. Your view is heavily biased towards magnetism. You are so preoccupied with collapsing fields that you miss the magic and wonder in that field which you don't pay to produce, you just spin the wheel! Change in flux buys you potential....what did you pay for that potential? What can you do with it once you got it? What should you do with it when you got it? Change in current gets you potential...what is it about potentials?

Regarding the famous waveform, you really don't have a clue what the window motor waveform is indicating, but who am I, I don't know what it means either, but I bet I'm closer to the truth of it than you are. The waveform generated by the window motor shows the fundamental with its third harmonic inverted. Whether you are in the position to comprehend what that means is irrelevant. You might want to check into that though, I am of the opinion, backed by experiment, that the generation of these complex waveforms is the mechanism which enables motors to back charge their supply, and more. You say this is "the combination of two flows"....try again, note I didn't say you're wrong, however, your analysis is weak, really weak. Look into harmonics, you might learn something.

That which you in ignorance call and teach others to call radiant is in my opinion a unidirectional manifestation which is localized around the switch. A man who inspired much of my research had this to say about that effect that you are totally mixed up about.

" The circuit, including the motor is of relatively high self-induction, and this property is imparted to it by the coils of the motor, or, when these are not sufficient, by the addition of suitable choking-coils, so that at each break of the motor-circuit a current of high electromotive force will be developed for charging the condenser....."
                      567,177 - Apparatus For Producing Ozone
                      End Quote

I'm sure if the man who inspired generations wanted to call it radiant , right here in this patent, somewhere in this specific description is where we would have found him mentioning it, if for no other reason....he's defining an event! Fact is, he didn't call it radiant, he called it what it is, "a current of high electromotive force". Why you call it radiant....EGO....maybe...

According to my sources, the radiant event occurs when the circuit is made, shorting, not breaking! Let that one sink in. Good luck finding radiant in a system where your coils are still behaving like inductors. You might want to start looking into coil shorting, that's where it's at, but you knew that...right....no...I don't think you knew that....

You go right ahead and keep that breath of yours held. I really want to see if you can transition through all the colors you experienced in your neon bulbs. Right when you're about to pass out everything will go white, that's a sign of your neon about to burn out, or you're about to be illuminated. I'm hoping for the latter.

Oh...almost forgot...

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year......

Regards

Comment

• might be of help, military training in motor/generators
                        Electric Motors: "DC Motors and Generators" pt2-3 1961 US Army Training Film - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by ren View Post
                          Perhaps Russells image can be of inspiration? I thought of this when I read the above.

Regards
                          This is exactly what I'm talking about! And there is more. Can you see the "suggested" geometry?

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/...20topology.png

I have built a machine based on my interpretation of this image. The result, Lenz is reversed, even harmonic blending which leads to magnetic rectification...and the list goes on...

Happy Holidays

Regards

Comment

• posting in this thread

ahhhhh you hurt my feelings by banning me. you still dont get it you FOOL,i never gave you a thumbs down on youtube. building stuff and selling it is called WORK, so keeping playing with your LITTLE "motors" while your crying a river over people not helping you ANYMORE
                            your one of those little kids that took there ball n ran home if they didnt get their way!!!
                            so keep building your mechanical BEDINI motors and run home little fool
                            You're of course welcome to disagree but this is UFO's thread so please respect his wishes to not post in this thread anymore. You're welcome to start your own thread.
                            Energetic Forum Administrator
                            http://www.energeticforum.com

Comment

• ok, i was waiting for mr god complex to also be a rat snitch and complain to you

Comment

• if you're not sharing you're not helping anyone...just saying

Comment

Working...
                                X