No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUOTE=promt;246613]Don't waste your time here, erfinder; don't you see he's completely lost in this asscemetery scam.
    [/QUOTE]

G'day UFO and Team

I read all the posts and I did a search on asscemetery scam and the only thing I could find was this
    Jessie Gerard Trail, Barkhamsted, CT - Our Mind Is the Limit[
    Here it makes reference to the first pic:-
    First, there is an old-ass cemetery, each grave marked by an upright, unnamed stone

somehow I cannot relate whatsoever how or what UFO and this thread has to do with this asscemetery which by the way does not in any way seem a scam it only talks about an Ass Cemetery

These extraordinary posts only show that these Naysayers really do not know what this thread is really all about they are really
    and therefore I will not make any more comments or replies to their posts

Kindest regards UFO and team

Kogs @ Cornboy Sorry I really could not resist

Comment

• Originally posted by promt View Post
      Don't waste your time here, erfinder; don't you see he's completely lost in this asscemetery scam.
      Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
      G'day UFO and Team

I read all the posts and I did a search on asscemetery scam and the only thing I could find was this
      Jessie Gerard Trail, Barkhamsted, CT - Our Mind Is the Limit[
      Here it makes reference to the first pic:-
      First, there is an old-ass cemetery, each grave marked by an upright, unnamed stone

somehow I cannot relate whatsoever how or what UFO and this thread has to do with this asscemetery which by the way does not in any way seem a scam it only talks about an Ass Cemetery

These extraordinary posts only show that these Naysayers really do not know what this thread is really all about they are really
      and therefore I will not make any more comments or replies to their posts

Kindest regards UFO and team

Kogs @ Cornboy Sorry I really could not resist

It is ok Kogs...maybe you did not understand neither his last insult...I meant post.

This guy can't even write clear English ...

We built you version right away (as many others), and it's no any better, it worse!

you're insulting whole industry.

But, anyway, it's an open source, you like it or you not i don't care...
      Ok Kogs...so you could understand what he's saying...

We built your version right away(as many others), and it's not any better, it is worse!

you're insulting (the) whole industry.

But, anyway, it's an open source, you like it or you do not i don't care...
      There is an old Spanish saying...from Quixote...

"Do not worry if you hear the Dogs bark...it means We are advancing.."

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-13-2013, 04:10 AM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Zardox View Post
        Hi Light.
        If you have a new aurdino sketch for the dual pentagons I would be very much appreciate getting it. Perhaps you could share it in the other thread.
        Thanks
        Hello @Zardox, I am about to test the complete ver2 main sketch on the test rig. The main sketch measures dual pentagon motor's RPM, temperature, Volt-in, Volt-out, Current-in, (current-out hardware is not installed at this time). Once I see the performance as expected I will be posting the complete details for all to see. This sharing spirit on this thread of UFOPOLITICS is one I greatly appreciate and admire. Our progress will be faster when we all share. There is also going to be a second sketch that controls the POWER SUPPLY Volts in a ramp fashion, to power the asymmetric motor under test, say, 5v to 30v linearly over a period of 10 seconds.

All the best and good luck

Warmest regards all

lightworker

Comment

• question

Ufopolitics ; I have read few pages from this topic and from others started by you and tried to understand what happens in your motors ..also I have watched few videos made by you in your desire to make people to understand your explanations...great movies nice music Ufopolitics ;great respect for you
          After all movie watching and readings is not clear for me some aspects:
          in one of your post you say:

We provide Source to Input, energized Pair of Coils build a "per-conceived" magnetic field that would be immediately attracted repulsed away from original positioning, Coil will disconnect from source, and will travel free...separated from original brush contact...here, in this nano seconds...it will build an opposed magnetic field, therefore an opposed voltage potential build an opposed magnetic field provided by Radiant....The "Princess"... ...Symmetry KILLS the Natural Counter Effect, by creating a fake one with Hot electricity...The Natural Radiant Counter Effect will never get out ever...unless we FREE those Coils at least a small portion of the time...
          Now because I have some experiences with bedini motors I asking you:
          Your method to make windings in common motors ,rewinding them ,is to help us to colect that radiant energy that Bedini have done it in his devices using transistors ( and in his design triger coils to fire the power coils on and off )radiant energy that comming out after disconecting coils in off position of transistors?
          The difference between his design and yours is, in fact he is using transistors
          and triger coils for on and off + arrangement of the coils to not disturbing each other when they fire and
          you are using mechanicall comutators for on and off + using your method for rewinding the motors (having purpose to make the coils to not disturbing each other because of reversall of electromagnetic field when switching on and off ) ?

So in fact can we say ,in your design is the same effect like in Bedini ones ,you capturing the spike like bedini did but using mechanical comutators?

If my suppositions and understanding of your technology are wrong please
          help me to understand the differences between bedini and your technology

Regards
          Mihai
          Last edited by sinergicus; 12-13-2013, 01:09 PM.

Comment

• Good teacher good thread

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hey Ufo,
            Been a long time,but still following your thread. The imperial motor stopped me from further work here. Not enough finances for it.

I do enjoy your open heart with good teaching which draws students and results toward the goal.

I did purchase this brushless motor and will replicate it to grow and try to add to and not take away from this forum.

I have two large electric wheelchair wheels that I want to convert to this technology you show here. They are basically the same type motor but much larger.

Good teachers produce good students that change our world,
            wantomake

Comment

• got messages

UFO, I'll scan thru this thread soon - just wanted to let you all know I got the messages. Sorry for the delay, but have been beyond swamped.
              Sincerely,
              Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
              Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
              RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

• Asymmetric Four Phase Bldc

Hello to All,

Well, finally the second part video is here...

ASYMMETRIC BRUSHLESS PART 2 - YouTube

I did the board wiring with just small color coded insulated wires, for easier replacement of the small caps as well as taking on-off the whole laminated core...swapping rotation direction, etc.

[IMG][/IMG]

I had problems with one of the sensors...one of its outputs (blue)started to show a small resistance value (20 ohms) with positive Vcc, not good, that pair was pulsing too weak, had to replace IC...

I also had problems with small original caps retaining some Milli Voltage steadily, and not discharging to zero or close to like supposed to...due to higher radiant, higher BEMF Spikes because of more copper on same steel volume...I will eventually measure this exact running values when I connect all four outputs to Scope...The Solution was higher Voltage rated caps, same value, or 2.2 uF but 100V...then retention of voltage went to 0.04 to 0.02...or nothing...we have more voltage in our fingers...

In future tests...I am looking at adding some small Non Polarized Caps Parallel to each Pair, about same timing capacitance or 2.2 uF...creating "Momentary" LC Tank circuits for each...in order to "flash" store Radiant in each Off Time Pulse, reversing magnetic polarity...and use it more robust to assist motor Pairs while being turned On by Hot Pulses...same deal we had before on our Brush Type Asymmetric Machines, except that here we have plenty of space to do it externally and stationary...

The Basic Results were:

Two Symmetric Fans in Parallel running at :

11.5 Volts drew 0.47 Amps, each outputting around 2000 RPM's

One Asymmetric Fan, connecting All Pairs:

11.5 Volts drew 0.39 Amps, outputting around 2700 RPM's

At 13.8 Volts drew 0.46 Amps reaching around 3000 RPM's

The idea of building this type of small Four Poles ...is to be able to "modulate" sections like this structure and spread them along bigger circumference machines...in series, to add resistance values, decreasing amp draw...every 90º, 120º...etc,etc.

I am currently working on a bigger 24 Teeth Laminated Core for future Asymmetric BLDC model...maybe a Six Phase Circuit...a P24, 48 Coil Spiral...

[IMG][/IMG]

Comparing Diameters... :

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-15-2013, 02:54 PM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thanks Aaron, appreciated!

Originally posted by Aaron View Post
                  UFO, I'll scan thru this thread soon - just wanted to let you all know I got the messages. Sorry for the delay, but have been beyond swamped.
                  Thanks Aaron, appreciated!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Commutator connection system

Working on my second commutator mount on my Baldor motor and have become concerned about how well my dremmeled commutator will hold wire. Here is a close-up:

So after stalling out around this concern and just mulling it over as I have been sidetracked these past few weeks, and this has suddenly popped into my mind, re-using the existing wires from the symmetric winding pressed into the commutator. (This is a 20-Pole motor with a 40-slot commutator, 2 wires in each, must be some crazy symmetric winding technique )

I feel I can shorten each spade 1/8" on each end and shorten the female part accordingly also. This will hopefully make sure that the connectors will not interfere with each other when winding. Heat shrink tubing can slip over the connectors also to provide insulation.

Each component can be silver-soldered to give it a higher melting temp then plain solder.

This would give a commutator great re-usability characteristics. Motor burn-up, winding redesign, just break it down and start over...

Ufo, do you think this can work well?
                    Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Hello to All

Just a short note to say I'm still here and progressing. I have been ill for a month but am feeling better now. As luck would have it, just as I get better, a disc in my lower back went bad and I am now recovering from that. You guys keep going and I'll be back as soon as I can sit at my desk and bend over to work on UFO projects. Love you all.
                      Dana
                      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• That is what I told you in the beginning!

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                        Working on my second commutator mount on my Baldor motor and have become concerned about how well my dremmeled commutator will hold wire. Here is a close-up:

So after stalling out around this concern and just mulling it over as I have been sidetracked these past few weeks, and this has suddenly popped into my mind, re-using the existing wires from the symmetric winding pressed into the commutator. (This is a 20-Pole motor with a 40-slot commutator, 2 wires in each, must be some crazy symmetric winding technique )

I feel I can shorten each spade 1/8" on each end and shorten the female part accordingly also. This will hopefully make sure that the connectors will not interfere with each other when winding. Heat shrink tubing can slip over the connectors also to provide insulation.

Each component can be silver-soldered to give it a higher melting temp then plain solder.

This would give a commutator great re-usability characteristics. Motor burn-up, winding redesign, just break it down and start over...

Ufo, do you think this can work well?

Hey Sam,

It is good to hear from you all guys...no matter if it is about your weather down there...

Now,that is what I told you in the beginning!...to reuse the wires already attached already to your commutators!...Hope you can still reuse them...and have not cut them all.

On your Dremel work, my friend, you need to get your hand in a bit more steady, relaxed positioned to make cuts...as well as to stand one part of hand (Back end of palm) in a steady surface, and not "in the air"...that way you could easily control your dremel disc torque, not allowing it to slip out of place...just a tip, because I see some running away from the groove...as also making it too wide in some cases and not even cuts...

On the electric clip fasteners, yeah, that would work, and it is easier (like you've said) in case of re-winding it...one thing here...search for smaller connecting side type, male-female, but, capable of clamping more wire thickness (I know they make them, cause I have them...)... I see the ones you have on picture are NOT wrapping the whole litzed wires...and that is NOT Good!...FIRST You should make a very good mechanical contact, clamping whole cable, before soldering it...remember soldering lead, tin or even silver is not a strong structural welding...ends up cracking with vibration...so there must be FIRST a great mechanical clamping between connectors, in order not to depend on soldering along to do that structural job...comprende amigo?

On another way to solve this issue...but that would require more labor from you (but that doesn't count, since we are all slaves in this deal...right?...)...would be to buy a pretty nice piece of flat copper lamination (I buy them from guys that have Rain Gutters Fabricating Shops and have tons of scrap pieces and sell them cheap)...and cut "T" shape pieces...using the upper side Horizontal side of the "T" to wrap around wires and clamp them....then using the vertical side of the "T" to be bent as a hook to house your windings...also clamping then with needle nose vise grip players...make a cardboard or paper pattern first to check right lengths first.

You could make the Horizontal side of the T even longer to "bridge" two litzed wires and make that way the fusion of two comm elements.

Let me know if you understood all I wrote...and I hope all this hints help you on your great Machine project.

Kind Regards friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hello @UFO once again great set of videos for BLDC asymmeteric motor and also start of alternative to brush-type asymmeteric motors. Looks like 100v Aluminium electrolytic are better than 50V types.

I was wondering if we might use non-polar capacitors such as multilayer ceramic types which are reasonably small too.

Here is a photo of one out of my two boxes of assorted capacitor set.
                          The value shown is 106 (10uF) but i assume the voltage rating is 50v

I bought assorted caps on ebay while I was redesigning RPM meter with the hardware preprocessing circuit before feeding into the arduino.

The set I bought on the eBay was

(10pf -10uf) 600pcs 30value Multilayer Monolithic Ceramic Capacitor Assorted Set for about $9.99

Wish all the best

Warmest regards to all

lightworker

Comment

• I am glad youare here still!

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                            Just a short note to say I'm still here and progressing. I have been ill for a month but am feeling better now. As luck would have it, just as I get better, a disc in my lower back went bad and I am now recovering from that. You guys keep going and I'll be back as soon as I can sit at my desk and bend over to work on UFO projects. Love you all.
                            Dana
                            Hello Dana!

It is great news to hear you are still around !

Sorry about your accident my friend!...I know how spinal cord discs hurt when they pinch nerves...ouch!...I had that problem (caused by a birth deviation in some section)...Doctors wanted to take me to the $urgery room...but I said NOPE...when I come here in a wheel chair...then you do it...while I can walk fine...and run...I am not going to take the risks you are making me sign for, which includes death in the middle of surgery, or all other complications...

Recovery accelerates the more rest you do...and of course, staying away from lifting heavy weights...or if you have to...adopt the correct position, by using your knees and legs to do the lift work and NOT your Hips or waist. That is how you really screw up disc pinching nerves.

Warm regards and hoping a fast and great recovery!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• G'day Dana
                              Good to see you are still around sorry to hear you were ill but glad you are on the mend I had a problem disc in my lower back it seemed that the disc was compressed so much that there was bone on bone and the nerve was pressed and the spine specialist told me to keep my legs straight and bend over from my hips touch my toes and hold for 20 seconds doing so 20 times each morning and night this helped the disc to re shape itself so that it built up thickness to alleviate the pressure on the nerve now I do not have the problem disc as I keep doing the exercise every morning and night.

I am just now starting to look back over the posts to see how I can use the Arduino UNO to drive the motors

Kindest regards to you

Kogs still at it

Comment

• About Caps...

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                                Hello @UFO once again great set of videos for BLDC asymmetric motor and also start of alternative to brush-type asymmetric motors. Looks like 100v Aluminum electrolytic are better than 50V types.

I was wondering if we might use non-polar capacitors such as multilayer ceramic types which are reasonably small too.

Here is a photo of one out of my two boxes of assorted capacitor set.
                                The value shown is 106 (10uF) but i assume the voltage rating is 50v

I bought assorted caps on ebay while I was redesigning RPM meter with the hardware preprocessing circuit before feeding into the arduino.

The set I bought on the eBay was

(10pf -10uf) 600pcs 30value Multilayer Monolithic Ceramic Capacitor Assorted Set for about $9.99

Wish all the best

Warmest regards to all

lightworker
                                Hello Light, and thanks!

Those look very similar to Tantalum Caps, cause of their "bulky" body!

Unfortunately, I don't think ceramic, non polarized, will work as replacement of the Electrolytic type that come with that little motor. The reason is that they are there to absorb the reverse flow spikes at the off times, then discharge them to ground at on times. A non polarized will short out with output from IC when they reverse/flip charges...blowing IC.

What I believe they would be excellent for...is to add them between Output from each coil AND Positive (+), meaning, in parallel to coils, creating an LC tank circuit there with a small diode, as a one way valve...to block from shortening with IC output legs, but directing energy to output terminals . Similar principle that a SEPIC DC/DC Converter works...

Warm Regards friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X