X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great...getting organized now.

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
    UFO,

I can't wait to burn some rubber. So, my sneakers had to do!
    Yes, all 4 gates were together. I will energize p1 & p15 next time.

Midaz
    Hello Midaz,

So far you have done an excellent job building/winding this Machine!

Now, you will need to get organized a bit related to connections and readings of parameters required:

Connections are simple for now:

[IMG][/IMG]

A better circuit would be with independent switches for each gate like shown above. Toggle Switches need to be rated -at least- 50 Amps.

See if you could add an RPM reading with Tachometer on black painted shaft with reflective tape.

Ideal deal would be to be able to read all required parameters: DC Batt V, DC Amps Draw and RPM's. However, RPM's would tell you if you need to tune better the timing/firing of coils.

Use My 12V Test Video below, as a guide to see MAX RPM's that you could take out of it when it is fine tuned with each Gate On, one by one...then all:

IMPERIAL_RPMS_TEST_12V - YouTube

I also did a 36V Test ... to compare, whenever you get there...

IMPERIAL_RPMS_TEST_12V - YouTube

Regards Midaz

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-17-2013, 03:18 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
      UFO,

I can't wait to burn some rubber. So, my sneakers had to do!
      Yes, all 4 gates were together. I will energize p1 & p15 next time.

Midaz
      I want You to beat the S*** out of this Bike...

201 mph @ 6.94 sec - Lawless OCC Electric Drag Bike & Larry "Spiderman" McBride - YouTube

Of course, yours would be much smaller, compacted...and faster than this Eighteen wheeler truck...

Take care

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
        I want You to beat the S*** out of this Bike...

201 mph @ 6.94 sec - Lawless OCC Electric Drag Bike & Larry "Spiderman" McBride - YouTube

Of course, yours would be much smaller, compacted...and faster than this Eighteen wheeler truck...

Take care

Ufopolitics
        UFO

That bike uses the Godzilla controller @ 2000amps EV Source - Zilla Controllers

I know you will love this race! Green car is electric!
        Assault&Battery Runs twin 9.1 runs at Royal Purple Raceway - YouTube

Don't forget, Radiance is being built a one of Japan's living legends for Honda motorcycles. There are all kinds of racing motorcycle in this shop and antique cars also!

Keep it Clean and Green
        Midaz
        Last edited by Midaztouch; 11-17-2013, 04:22 PM.

Comment

• never seen so many knowledgeable people so unwilling to help answer couple questions to a person trying to learn.

Comment

• My other answers can be found here

Selfrunning Free Energy devices up to 5 KW from Tariel Kapanadze

Regards
            Сергей В.

Comment

• @Serg V.
              Serg I think you have the wrong thread to express your political and obviously racist views. This thread is for people working for solutions that are real and for all people black, white, jewish, Arabic, Chinese or whatever. Our desire is to further the truth in free power not political ambitions.

Cheers

Garry

Comment

• Agreed, Serg V, although i feel some truths in what you preach, this is not the place for it. This thread is not about preaching, the word, it's about toil, in the right direction to set a path, for others to follow, please start your own thread, on what you believe in, it will get a basic backlash, of who you are trying to preach to.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Fighting against something occpies the fighter with his task - totally . He is not able to look aside in order to find an escape. The only escape seems to be violence and death of the enemy. No solution is in vision, no good.

It is like standing at the edge of a canyon and fighting against the deep being the "enemy".

It is like the plot of old Greek dramas. The hero encounters tons of problems and anybody knows from the very beginning of the drama that he will not survive. The only excitement is about HOW he surrenders.

~o0o~

We here are locateed at the very same place but we decided to take the wings of intuition, grandeur and peace in order to ascend above the deep and we do not care on how it is rutted because it is of NO importance.

“If you were born without wings, do nothing to prevent them from growing.”
                  ― Coco Chanel ―

JS
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 11-23-2013, 11:06 AM.
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Very wise words JohnStone. You cant beat it, you can only outgrow it.

Cheers,
                    matt

Comment

• Balancer info

UFO and Team

I spoke to Joe Englewood today. Joe is the head engineer of Imperial. I told him that we need our motor balanced to 10,000 Rpms. Joe was surprised and interested. (UFO, he said will read the info on you homepage and talk to the V.P of sales.) Imperial Motors has a balancing company in Ohio that they have used for years. The company, Al's Electric Motor Service, has a high speed balancer. It is $250 plus shipping. For international shipping, we must arrange our own shipping that must be PAID FOR FIRST(Al said he will help international shippers because Imperial has been a loyal business associate for decades).... Here's a good option if needed.
                      AL'S HIGH TECH, INC. d.b.a. AL'S ELECTRIC MOTOR SERVICE

Also Dyann said GOOD LUCK EVERYONE :: ... She is such a sweetheart

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Midaz
                      Last edited by Midaztouch; 11-26-2013, 11:21 PM.

Comment

• Midaz, Working on a backup yet?

Hey Midaz, might need a replacement real fast in those races, if you burn one up...
                        Last edited by sampojo; 11-27-2013, 06:33 AM.
                        Up, Up and Away

Comment

• esesenergy: Post 5832 too tough for a newbie?

Originally posted by esesenergy View Post
                          never seen so many knowledgeable people so unwilling to help answer couple questions to a person trying to learn.
                          Hey eses, I did not see any more questions from you. I think ufo was quite clear about the special properties of his dual pentagon dual stator 10-pole axial wound motor, and I think they match your requirements well. You should realize that Ufo is unlocking the secrets of N. Tesla patents here. Do you realize that when he made his discoveries unlocking radiant energy, that he would work around the clock, little sleep for days? Learning one smidge of them thru ufo should keep you up at night often also. We cannot infuse these ideas and techniques into your brain and no one has yet gone into production to be able to offer you an already built motor. If you notice on Ufo Post 972 that was 5000 posts back? You will have to study the thread a bit more. People generally take weeks plow thru. You should go back to the beginning and build the Radio shack motor. I know these diagrams look like UFO hieroglyphics, but once you build one it gets better.

All, Happy Thanksgiving from the USA

Sam
                          Last edited by sampojo; 11-27-2013, 06:46 AM.
                          Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Hey Joey, you are a good person, thanks, cornboy.

Comment

• This looks like the my1020?

Hello UFO,

This looks like I will be able to use this on the MY1020 motor. If you could elaborate on the 180 degree thing reducing the com elements to 10....still 20 bent coils total? Say I am going to use awg 22 wire...

This also looks like it is close to how the tesla induction works, the coil is bent however it still seems to follow the same characteristics other than the induced field is now bent, and maybe not as strong...however it also involves not getting new laminations done...This will give a nice radiant output it seems...I await further explanation to apply it to my my1020 motor.

Thanks UFO!

warrensk

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello again,

Since the above post "touches" the Repulsion Timing/Firing We all have been using, basically at Imperial...I wanted to share some new findings on this two ways to achieve rotation.

We all know we could set our Machines to work based on repulsion mode, firing Coils in the Pairs as close as possible to Stators Bisectors...like I showed above:

[IMG][/IMG]

I have to admit, I been encouraging all to use this approach, because of the incredible higher Force and Speed Machine develops from the very start...which is true, and everyone has test them...however, by working on a specific drill model...I have been tuning the timing by rotating stators magnets since brushes are fixed...and feeding motor with a Power Source Unit...in order to measure V and A ratios.

The Conclusion was the following:

By using the "Attract" Approach like below:

[IMG][/IMG]

I reduced the Amp Draw from over two amps...to around 1.30 to 1.20 Amps by just rotating magnets to work more on attract mode...

The sacrifice, by doing this...lies on the starting Torque not being as robust from the very first second of operation, like we all obtain in Repulsion Mode ...but increasing gradually to reach the force in a "smooth" curve through time...

So, it is good to know this...as it serves to the application we would be using our machines for...In the case of my Drill Motor...it would be fine, since motor would be attached to the same Gear Box as the Symmetric Model, which does the same "smooth" start, but never drops the amp draw like my Asymmetric Model does...

I encourage You to make this tests and verify what I am relating to, above.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics

Comment

• My1020

Originally posted by warrensk View Post
                                Hello UFO,

This looks like I will be able to use this on the MY1020 motor. If you could elaborate on the 180 degree thing reducing the com elements to 10....still 20 bent coils total? Say I am going to use awg 22 wire...

This also looks like it is close to how the tesla induction works, the coil is bent however it still seems to follow the same characteristics other than the induced field is now bent, and maybe not as strong...however it also involves not getting new laminations done...This will give a nice radiant output it seems...I await further explanation to apply it to my my1020 motor.

Thanks UFO!

warrensk
                                Hello Warrensk, Hello to All,

Ok, I am not that familiar with the MY1020, however, I believe it is a 20 pole, Four Brush, Four Stators...am I correct?

If it is so, then, you could do it like this, no problems...I was showing this Version in order to expose the different ways we could play around just having a two brush system...basically, it derived when I was putting in the previous post to Sampojo's Twenty Pole, Two Stators, Two Brush.

But, if you have Four Brush, then it would be like the BOSCH 750W I did in the beginning of this Thread.

Related to setting timing to work on Attract, rather than Repulse modes...it is just a matter of where to attach your P1 with comm elements, in order that allows you to fire Rotor bisectors (Blue-Red Lines respectively for each N-S Coil magnetic Orientation in P1) in the fashion I display related to Stators Bisectors (Magenta and Turquoise lines, that cut stators right at TDC)

Then you could try what output you get with this timing on attract mode.

You could play with 4 brush...with many possibilities...like fire just P1 and connect in series the other three gates...then see Output...check Radiant...

Regards Warrensk, and regards to all

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X