• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello Shylo

Originally posted by shylo View Post
    Hello UFO,
    Hello Shylo!

I follow this thread ,but 99 percent of it is over my head.
    Oh come on Shylo!...I know you can understand it!

In post 5773 ,you show Teslas' winding with the strong bi-sector .
    Is that the point where north and south meet?
    No Shylo, Bisector is the "dead Center" of the Magnetic Field Pole...it exists on North and South Poles...on permanent or electromagnets...it is where most of its force is "concentrated" and from there to either sides it starts to decrease...I normally picture like a "needle" but it is not exactly like that...however for timing alignment it works like a needle...or physical center of the coil geometry.

If You grab Two permanent magnets and turn them to face same poles...and get them closer slowly perfectly aligned...there would be a point where you start feeling like a "Solid but Flexible Ball"...and if you keep pressing magnet will eventually force your hand to go either way...depending where are your angles of pressure...have you ever done that?...if not try it...you will have a "Physical Experience" of what is a Bisector.

Does all the wire running from one side to the other not add to the eddy currents?
    I lost you here...running from where to where?...could you be a bit more specific?...

The point where south and north meet , is there no polarity?
    Ok, if we are talking about loose Magnetic Fields , when North and South meet at their Bisectors...it occurs an immediate "Magnetic Fusion" based on Attraction...magnets lock against each others...or lock/stop any rotor or armature...or create a huge magnetic drag...even being on bearings...that is why in Asymmetric Motors we must turn them off before getting different polarity bisectors "too close".

If you are referring to locked in place magnetic fields...like in a motor...then it is a simple math formula...that depends on which is stronger, stator or rotor...then it is just deducting subtracting vectors of force...if they are equal...then resultant is zero...no magnetic field, canceled out to each others...however...it is very hard to find "perfectly balanced" magnetic fields.

If You allow magnets to lock up (obviously North-South)...right in that fused point there is no polarity...the magnetic chain got locked up, only to reinforce the strength of the two "new" extreme outer poles. We could say...they "cancel" each others resulting in zero magnetic polarity (If, and Only If both magnets are of the same strength, volume and physical properties...like both must be Neo's...or Ceramic...etc.

Currently winding a new pulse motor (having a hard time with coils shorting), but does a pulsed coil create an opposite pole when the supply is cut off? IF it does , this can definitely be used to our advantage.
    Sorry for interrupting , just those diagrams got the old wheels turning.
    Thanks for all your work , just wish I understood it better.
    artv
    Yes they do "swap" magnetic polarity as they swap voltage potential...I have demonstrated that fact since my first thread here.

It is very hard to be able to actually measure that change...unless you have the right and required sophisticated equipment that is very expensive my friend...
    So, our only ways are by making tests within Coils center (that is where the Poles swapping gets generated...and it does not last too long...because the previous collapsing field was what actually "pumped inwards"...so if the "pump stops...the reversed field is gone.

In my Three Pole Design...it clearly shows , according to this particular motor design , performance and attributes...that really swaps polarity when coils are off time of pulse. (you could review this Motor either on my site (ufopolitics.com) or videos of replications on YT Channel...or in site "Replications" page.

UFOPOLITICS THREE POLES

UFOPOLITICS THREE POLE REPLICATION

Please also watch: DEFINING RADIANT ENERGY FIELD (Part 1) - YouTube

I wish I could spend more time to make sure you understand everything as well as I do...and I hope this post, kinds of clears at least "a bit more"..

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 11-03-2013, 02:53 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Imperial...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
      Hello UFO, after some consideration on the new stuff you just posted, it would seem to me that the most cost effective way to do proof of concept, would be to use the Two pole design, simply by ordering a spare Armature from Imperial,(very good price), and machine out the unnecessary poles to leave just Four.

There should be enough room to wind huge Teslial coils, not to mention a string of flat, high voltage capacitors, hooked in series, under the windings, and then in parallel with coils.

Thinking out loud, Cornboy.

Oh Cornboy...it would be crime to kill an Imperial Rotor...to mutilate it ...just to see if it works!...that is a beautifully made Machine!

There are many, many other options before doing that!

You could try with cheaper structures that are even numbers...and do that...clean up center poles...like a 12 , a Ten...a four from a brushless fan...etc,etc

Take care

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics
        Nikola Tesla utilized a "Radial" Wound Coils Geometry...where wires travel from one end to other end of the total Armature Diameter.
        We utilize "Axial" Wound Coils in most of all our Electrodynamic Machines...where Coils are wound in the Outer Periphery of the Armature Structure.
        Hi Ufopolitics and all,
        Thanks again for your knowledge! You are again right on the point. I am almost sure that Figuera in his rotary drum patent used radial windings. I am afraid that using axial windings will not get the same results: with an axial winding the induced magnetic field will be opposed to the induced field. With a radial winding in Figueras machine the induced magnetic field will be at right angle to the inducer field, IMHO.

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
        Hi,

According to the winding proposed by Bajac-Wonju (that I posted in my previous post into this thread) the Figuera patent 30376 should have a wire between two poles, then it crosses diametraly the drum, passes between the other two poles in the other side and again crosses diametraly the rotating drum. With this winding you get an induced magnetic field which is at 90 of the inducer magnetic field. Therefore no Lenz Law is reflecting back to the inducer coils. ( I think - if I have interpreted fine that document-)

Last edited by hanon1492; 11-03-2013, 10:20 PM.
        https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Oh Cornboy...it would be crime to kill an Imperial Rotor...to mutilate it ...just to see if it works!...that is a beautifully made Machine!

There are many, many other options before doing that!

You could try with cheaper structures that are even numbers...and do that...clean up center poles...like a 12 , a Ten...a four from a brushless fan...etc,etc

Take care

Ufopolitics
          G'day UFO and Team

In my post where there seemed some confusion I was just trying to show that as the armature I am trying to wind will not allow for AWG22 any more than 16 x 2 turns for P1 and therefore I was just proposing that I wind it differently as per your Post 5776 above
          Here is My suggestion for winding it and Please I would like your opinion

In the post discussed here there is only one pair of stators N & S and the armature seems to have the coil wound 1 direction Not split like we are /have been doing
          I realise that using 4 stator Magnets that if wound like shown as with only 2 stator magnets that the windings would cancel so I have figured that when winding I need to twist the wiring so as the poles are reversed at 180 degrees
          If each of the winding of the poles are wound as shown I think I probably might only be able to wind 4 - 5 sets of windings.

Thank you my friend for being so patient with me. I am trying to organise my self before Thursday so that I can have something to think about while they grind of my Knee.

Kindest Regards

Kogs

Comment

• If someone have a better name for this type of Tesla Winding...please post it.
            Diametric or Diametrical

Regards

Comment

• 20 pole teslian motor?

Hi UFO,

There is an electric motor machine shop right down the road from me...Would it be beneficial to have the core laminations done like one of the ones you just posted or would there be an easy way to convert a 20 pole to a tesla style radial? Could it be wrapped radially anyway?

I feel removing some of the metal could be good to allow more wire to be wrapped...I really want to get going on one of these! The radiant field must manifest much stronger with stronger fields created along with more wire, and no conflicting angles...

We could turn the 20 pole into a 10 pole with extra space for wire? hmm let me know what you think! I am going to have the machine shop make me a custom shaft for the motor and possibly have them stamp out some motor core laminations. I want to build a really beautiful machine and start putting some serious energy into it to get some serious radiant energy out....

Thanks Everyone!

-Warrensk

Comment

• Make yourself a test set up. Use Two large low voltage Capacitors. Make sure one is about 1/2 the capacity of the other. Charge the smaller one fully and discharge it into the larger one. Take measurements ON BOTH before and after discharging them together to see how much power is transferred.
                Now do the same with a small bulb in series as you discharge the small cap into the larger one. Measure the power levels in both caps. You will have had some light produced and some heat, but the WHOLE charge is transferred to the other capacitor!! !!!!
                Reciprocating charges are most likely what the Statica machine is based on.
                If you place a highly inductive electromagnet in place of the bulb in the example above, you'll have a magnetic field produced that doesn't "consume" any power. Heater elements can be used the same way! This proves that all electromagnetism, heat and light are produced in electrical circuits by the "zero point" energy and the electricity is just a catalyst!!!
                WE'VE BEEN USING F/E IN ALL OUR ELECTRICAL DEVICES RIGHT FROM THE START WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING IT!!
                Capacitive Discharge Motor and other free energy files - J Snell
                Half of the Answer is knowing the right Question

Comment

• Yes We Can...

Originally posted by warrensk View Post
                  Hi UFO,

There is an electric motor machine shop right down the road from me...Would it be beneficial to have the core laminations done like one of the ones you just posted or would there be an easy way to convert a 20 pole to a tesla style radial? Could it be wrapped radially anyway?

I feel removing some of the metal could be good to allow more wire to be wrapped...I really want to get going on one of these! The radiant field must manifest much stronger with stronger fields created along with more wire, and no conflicting angles...

We could turn the 20 pole into a 10 pole with extra space for wire? hmm let me know what you think! I am going to have the machine shop make me a custom shaft for the motor and possibly have them stamp out some motor core laminations. I want to build a really beautiful machine and start putting some serious energy into it to get some serious radiant energy out....

Thanks Everyone!

-Warrensk
                  Hello Warrensk,

Yes We can do that...:

[IMG][/IMG]

As a matter of fact...any divisible by Four Number of Poles Rotor...could be converted to Tesla Two Pole Generator...

The other arrangement that would need to be made...is to also reduce the Two Stators to the size of the new Single Diametrical or Diametric Coils...(Love that Name...thanks CADMAN!)...I will explain further on...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Perfecto Mundo!! Thanks!

Originally posted by Cadman View Post
                    Diametric or Diametrical

Regards
                    Hello Cadman and Welcome!

Thanks!...Excellent and "self descriptive" name for this type of Tesla Coils!

Stays like that from now on

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Yes, exactly...

Originally posted by hanon1492 View Post
                      Hi Ufopolitics and all,
                      Thanks again for your knowledge! You are again right on the point. I am almost sure that Figuera in his rotary drum patent used radial windings. I am afraid that using axial windings will not get the same results: with an axial winding the induced magnetic field will be opposed to the induced field. With a radial winding in Figueras machine the induced magnetic field will be at right angle to the inducer field, IMHO.

Hello Hanon!

Definitively the "Drum" Winding as Figuera mentioned , relates to the way Tesla used to wind Motors and Generators Armatures/Rotors...Reason why, I believe Tesla referred about Figuera's Patent, that He had done already those tests and studies...

The only "issue" I find to build this Drum...is that we will have to wind drum with an already set inside/within Inner Exciters Fields/Cores...unless We consider to "Pre-Wind" and "Pre-Mold" Coil Modules in "O" Shapes....and insert them and attach/bolt them to Continuous Slip Rings and in series between them...

Machine Alive have given Us all, a great design by using a Hollow Shaft (to run wires from Inner Stator/Exciters to outer of embodiment)...Mounted on Bearings, upper-lower, then utilizing the Outer part of both bearings to attach the rotary Drum...IMHO...A GREAT, A HECK OF A CONTRIBUTION to this Replication Development!!

This way We will just need Two Plates (Upper-Lower) made of Insulation Material....and the Continuous Slip Rings attached to Plates "Neck"...then add the square "O" Coil Modules...and secure/bolt them to contacts and to Drum Structure...I know many will not "picture" this just by this explanation...but I already have it all in my head...and rotating...

So I will make a 3D CAD of this...Camera 360.

We are getting closer every time more!

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Thanks!

Originally posted by SERG V.
                        Привет Ufopolitics

I Have the correct name - "UFO WINDING".

The Book of the Light - Slavonic Aryan Vedas
                        In the True Primordial,
                        Exact when in Infinite New Reality,
                        Had spilt mighty powerful stream
                        Life bringing, shiny Inglia,
                        Primordial Life borning Light,
                        In New Reality had been born
                        various Universes and Realities
                        of worlds Jav, Nav and Prav.
                        And as nearer to Primordial source of Light,
                        had been settled these Universes and Realities,
                        In various shining Worlds,
                        The more so dimensionalities all of these
                        Magnificent Universes and Realities had have.
                        Like a branches of tree had joined,
                        Primordial Life borning Light,
                        Leafs of Realities of our World Tree,
                        with mighty shining trunk.
                        And every Leaf-Reality had shone infinitely,
                        Iridescent blazing Light of various Suns,
                        While the trunk of World Tree had extended,
                        With numerous own roots,
                        In Infinite New Eternity
                        Borned in Infinite New Reality.
                        From The Book of the Light - Slavonic Aryan Vedas
                        etc.etc.

About Magnetic Filed check the Павел А. Зныкин experiments

for example Rotation of Z-magnet in the filed of Linear conductor
                        *ффекты Rodin coil везде1 (Катушка одина часть 8) - YouTube

http://www.veinik.ru/veinik/articles/c0/875/attach.doc

Павел А. Зныкин сhannel
                        Неизведанный мир - YouTube

ps : I have translated just a small part of Slavonic-Aryan Vedas according to ancient knowleadge of our Ancestors..... from Ingard planet - twin syster of our Midgard planet.

Удачи !!
                        Сергей В.
                        Hello SERG V!

Thanks My Friend, beautiful Poem!...Does not look like it is "from here"...brought(revived) some very nice ancient/Deja V's...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                          G'day UFO and Team

In my post where there seemed some confusion I was just trying to show that as the armature I am trying to wind will not allow for AWG22 any more than 16 x 2 turns for P1 and therefore I was just proposing that I wind it differently as per your Post 5776 above
                          Hello Kogs,

When you write "16 x 2 turns for P1"...Do You mean each Coil would have 16 turns...therefore Total turns on P1 would be 32 Turns?

Is Your resistance of this winding P1 within the SPEC'S I have given over and over?!?!

If it is so...please go for it with that awg and number of turns...and then forget about Diagram below...please!

Here is My suggestion for winding it and Please I would like your opinion

In the post discussed here there is only one pair of stators N & S and the armature seems to have the coil wound 1 direction Not split like we are /have been doing
                          I realise that using 4 stator Magnets that if wound like shown as with only 2 stator magnets that the windings would cancel so I have figured that when winding I need to twist the wiring so as the poles are reversed at 180 degrees
                          If each of the winding of the poles are wound as shown I think I probably might only be able to wind 4 - 5 sets of windings.

Thank you my friend for being so patient with me. I am trying to organise my self before Thursday so that I can have something to think about while they grind of my Knee.

Kindest Regards

Kogs
                          Kogs...I have NEVER tried such winding...therefore, I don't have the slightest idea...if it will or will not work...can even guess there.

To me it seems like just "A QUARTER" of Windings of the Total required (at least it looks like, since I am working on Dividing Imperial into Four Sequences of Pairs...to create a "Progressive Shifting"......but that's another "story".

Sorry but that is what I think...

Kogs...on a separate note, I wish you a very successful surgery on your knees!...hoping everything works out excellent!

If I were you...will get away from all this windings and stuff that will get you stressed out...and you will need to be very relaxed.

Warm Regards Friend

Ufopolitics

Comment

• the lenght

Do the lengths of the wire running from one side of the armature to the other ,produce, or do they just waste??
                            Kogs, I don't understand, on the left diagram you show a coil from P6-P16, but on the right diagram, the coil doesn't past the central? 6 -16 are opposite the center point.
                            If you wind from one side to the other , is that not a waste of a lot of wire?
                            The wire has to travel through the lines of magnetic attraction to produce, all the wires in your drawing ,that are horizontal are not contributing??
                            Probably wrong ,but just a thought.
                            artv

Comment

• Originally posted by shylo View Post
                              Do the lengths of the wire running from one side of the armature to the other ,produce, or do they just waste??

artv
                              Hello Shylo,

Those wires are called Horizontal (Vertical are the ones that run along and parallel to shaft, perpendicular to magnetic field lines, therefore "cutting" the whole field)...and the horizontal ones, running from one end to other of armature does not produce (or get Induced)...they are just there to transport/carry the energy to the next vertical one...so it is not a waste at all...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• postcard

micro-controlled rotating magnetic field.

Spinning toroidal field - YouTube

Comment

Working...
                                X