No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man Please don't doubt the true master Nikola Tesla. I already told you the reason why it acts like a lenzless generator. Two phase alternating current supply.

When the first primary induced to the secondary it produced voltage in phase to the incoming magnetic field of the second Primary.What do you call this kind of waveform>? By the way the input of the two primaries should be inverted polarity to perfectly made this lenzless generator. It is a combination of Patent 390,143 and patent 336,961 Regulator for Dynamo Electric Machines which deals with the Eddy Currents. Therefore it is as I already told you machine that this device has no imperfection.

Only the TPU and Barbosa Leal did replicated the 4 wound coils. For they engineers replace it with 3 coils on the Induction Motors. I think we should bring this to the Clemente Figuera Thread for I dont like to post here so many will mock me.

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
    Beamgate and hanon 1492

Ok, so I think looked over most of the stuff, as well as the ou thread. Seems there is alot of debate on the subject.

So, at the most some believe there is a field around the inside of toroid, so then there is none on the outside of the toroid.

Then if you put the toroid between 4 coil pairs like the Figuera patent, and energize the toroid with 2 phase ac power, and spin the field virtually, then the inside stator coils get induced but not the outside stator coils. So it is impossible to induce the outside electromagnets.

Is the egg of Columbus an easy build? There doesn't seem to be many replications. Does no one replicate it or is it harder then it seems and most replications don't work.
    Last edited by stupify12; 10-18-2013, 01:17 AM.

Comment

• Hey stupify

No, my friend, I do not doubt Tesla. I'm trying to understand why no one uses Telsa's rotary transformer, to energize the stators, but rather everyone tries to energize the drum via the field magnets.

UFO said to keep it here, I knew things would get off topic of the asymmetrical motors, he said it would be fine. So if its getting off topic, UFO will tell us. This may be very much related to our/my work.

Stupify, no one should mock anyone, I really feel this may be important.
      Stupify, you posted a pic of the cycles, on Figuera thread, you think the sides of the drum inner and outer have a field where the primaries and secondaries are, you drew north and south, would you tell me why you think the sides would become poles?
      What do you think the egg would do if you placed it on the outside of the ring, instead of the centre?

So the egg of Columbus is not an easy piece, to replicate? But "it's so simple even a child can do it". "It will make you laugh once you know". Come on, "only the smart ones figure it out". Those are all quotes from people who have done it.

And Bruce Lee
      “Be like water making its way through cracks. Do not be assertive, but adjust to the object, and you shall find a way around or through it. If nothing within you stays rigid, outward things will disclose themselves. Empty your mind, be formless. Shapeless, like water. If you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup. You put water into a bottle and it becomes the bottle. You put it in a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now, water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.”

Comment

• 4 Virtual Magnetic Poles= 2 Amplified Magnetic Poles

The magnetism theory still applies to this machine. The magnetic interaction part is the reason that I always lurk and sometimes question people when there talking about magnetic Interaction.It is better to double check the theory and operation that you believe works on your mind but some might find that it is not working.

Before I believe that the 4 wound coils are together energizing the toroid transformer in a way that they perfectly synchronize there magnetic fields.Until recently I have found and realize that Tesla always use Two Phase Alternating Current to power this machines thus clear the confusion and doubt about this machine. If you think about Lenz law and Eddy currents they are being nullified on this machine, as I told you Tesla combine all hes concept on this perfect magnetic rotating machine.

On my own understanding the diametrically wound coils each project each a 2 magnetic poles the north and south, so for the two diametrically wound they all have the 4 magnetic poles South + South and North+ North thus fixing the magnetic lines of forces 90 degrees of the coil.

The question should I ask, why does the imperfect induction motor now a days rotate even it has only 1 windings around the stator? I found the answer to this when UFO showed his Timeless Machine which explain that because of the changing polarity of alternating current(pulsed Dc) it successively hitting the squirrel cage with a vibrating effect to the rotor thus turning it. Correct me if I'm wrong I don't thoroughly research the magnetic interactions for I move on to the Famous Tesla Machine.

As for the magnetic field It spans inner and outer in a amplified way-Look for JK Plasma Magnetic Experiment Video on YT. But I think you cant rotate the Egg of Machine alive if no circle barrier on the outside.

The only not easy to replicate here is the generator which produce two phase alternating current for each primaries atleast for me. Yes you can improve this motor with so many windings but also increasing the phase of the supplying generator.

[/LEFT]
        Hey stupify

No, my friend, I do not doubt Tesla. I'm trying to understand why no one uses Telsa's rotary transformer, to energize the stators, but rather everyone tries to energize the drum via the field magnets.

UFO said to keep it here, I knew things would get off topic of the asymmetrical motors, he said it would be fine. So if its getting off topic, UFO will tell us. This may be very much related to our/my work.

Stupify, no one should mock anyone, I really feel this may be important.
        Stupify, you posted a pic of the cycles, on Figuera thread, you think the sides of the drum inner and outer have a field where the primaries and secondaries are, you drew north and south, would you tell me why you think the sides would become poles?
        What do you think the egg would do if you placed it on the outside of the ring, instead of the centre?

So the egg of Columbus is not an easy piece, to replicate? But "it's so simple even a child can do it". "It will make you laugh once you know". Come on, "only the smart ones figure it out". Those are all quotes from people who have done it.

And Bruce Lee

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          ...So Kogs,...Yes...Your Education is "Clouded"...

The only way out of this "Cloudy Skies"...would be to build an Asymmetric Motor in such a fashion...that would brake ALL "Classic established rules...by the "Scientific Establishment"...

...only way to "prove" -my dear friend- that your education is no longer "clouded"...

Ufopolitics
          G'Day UFO and Team
          Today I assembled my motor to test it running It seems to run OK
          I will need to get it balanced so I will have it varnished at the local motor Rebuild shop (130ks away) and will need to send them to Melbourne 500ks to have it Balanced.

Now in theory as current is applied to the motor via the commutator the Positive to the TOP(Drive end) and the Negative to the bottom as soon as the brushes contact the commutator segment each pair of coils is activated and therefore drives the motor turning it CCW and when the brushes lose contact the coil pair is no longer driving it and as the next pair of coils is connected via the commutator the same is repeated and so on so the motor continues to rotate while the current is applied.
          I have not modified the end plates with the Brush holders and so they are wired up as shown here 2 wires going in /Out from the 2 pairs of brushes. Disregarding the colour of the wires as there is all the brushes at each end are connected in pairs so that each wire is actually connected to a pair of opposed brushes 180deg apart at each end. I did check the continuity of the wires using my DMM and when the black wire from the top end is checked with the black wire on the bottom end I hear the BEEP, BEEP etc. on doing the same with the Red wires the same BEEP, BEEP etc. so the connections seem OK

So now when the current is applied to the Red wires Top and Bottom it is connecting to 2 sets of coils and this drives the motor OK, So with this Setup 2 pairs of brushes should work in unison and the motor turns exactly as above and it does so it appears OK .
          If now I join the 2 Top Wires together and the 2 Bottom wires together and I apply positive current to both top wires it should have the same effect energising half the coil/pairs The motor does not Run

NOW
          As I said above when the current is applied to the Red wires Top and Bottom it is connecting to 2 sets of coils and this drives the motor OK, So with this Setup 2 pairs of brushes should work in unison and the motor turns exactly as above and it does so it appears OK
          When I change the current to the other 2 Black wire the same thing the motor runs OK BUT IN REVERSE.
          A Question
          If single coil works and 2 opposing coils set apart 180deg. work why not 4 Coils set 90deg apart work and only half the coils are working/connected

Kindest Regards to you all

Kogs clouded again

Comment

• Just Imagine it...

Hello Machine and all debating about the Tesla Figuera's Fusion...for all of you...Be Welcome to Post here...

Machine, related to your question about "Why the Egg Rotates"...

Think about it the simplest way...and like I have repeated before...Think First about Magnetic Fields...imagine those magnetic fields "physically" rotating within the Toroid Embodiment...so let's set all this in a 3D "Magical Setup" :

Let's imagine we have a transparent and hollow crystal Toroid...just like a perfectly round, closed tubing...now let's imagine inside a couple (Two Phase) of cylindrical magnets that look like "pills"...and their magnetic position would be 1st Magnet [N/S] and Second also same alignment or [N/S]... then, by some "magical" powers......lets always keep them separated by a constant angular distance and keeping perfectly "floating" within the inner walls of that Toroidal Tubing...now let's start pro-pulsing those magnets at a very high speed... So this is what our Magnetic Fields will look like within the Toroid, when we apply that "Magic Power" called electricity...
            Now, set the Metal Egg of Columbus within the center of that Toroid tubing...and watch it rotate at the speed those magnets would be traveling within the hollow "racing track"...

This is the way I "see" this effect...The magnetic fields are "dragging" the egg "behind" their constant rotation.

The magnetic fields do not need to be projecting poles to the outer space...in order to drag a nearby metal object with their movement.

Just pass a magnet close to a metal ball suspended by a perpendicular axis to the magnet fields...and watch the ball spin...then move magnet in circles around it and watch it spin as long as you keep rotating that magnet.

An even simpler example: A Compass Needle......rotate a magnet around it NOT Projecting the field directly to the needle... but following a circular path...and watch it spin.

Note that the Egg...does not start rotating immediately as the current is fully flowing...but, there is a time delay process involved to a full and steady spin...why?...because that depends upon the total Mass-Weight of the Egg...versus the angular magnetic acceleration dragging forces...

Understand this example my friend?

Warm regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Kogs
              I believe you must reverse the polarity on the second and forth coils as UFO shows in

ufopolitics's's Library | Photobucket

his photo bucked account. There are many examples of wire setups with two and four pulsed and straight powered.Dana
              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Stupify

I found an article
                Tesla’s Egg of Columbus from Electrical Experimenter, March, 1919

where telsa states

But any student interested in these phenomena can repeat all the classical experiments of Tesla by inexpensive apparatus. For this purpose it is only necessary to make two slip ring connections on an ordinary small direct current motor or dynamo and to wind an iron ring with four coils as indicated in diagram Fig. 3.
                I watched 2 vids JFK plasma magnetic experiments, I think the purpose was to show that the magnetic field is spinning, very interesting videos. Uses a toroid but it doesn't show a field set up, on the inner or outer sides of the toroid, which has to happen if we can get induction in the inner/outer field magnets in Figuera's patents, that is, if we use a rotary transformer as generator.

Forget even stationary motor. Even if we spin the drum and energize drum, we need to set up fields if we want to energize those field magnets, am I right. These guys were planning on turning big motors, they had real big fields setup to spin those motors.

In the article above in the top corner is a picture of a wound toroid, with N and S poles facing inside.

So, I'm sure that's only relative and there are spinning fields set up in opposite directions, and I agree that if there are spinning fields setup on the inside then they should also be setup on the outer side of ring, as well.

"The egg of machine alive", hey now don't be mocking me

Comment

• "Clouds"...

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                  G'Day UFO and Team
                  Today I assembled my motor to test it running It seems to run OK
                  I will need to get it balanced so I will have it varnished at the local motor Rebuild shop (130ks away) and will need to send them to Melbourne 500ks to have it Balanced.

Now in theory as current is applied to the motor via the commutator the Positive to the TOP(Drive end) and the Negative to the bottom as soon as the brushes contact the commutator segment each pair of coils is activated and therefore drives the motor turning it CCW and when the brushes lose contact the coil pair is no longer driving it and as the next pair of coils is connected via the commutator the same is repeated and so on so the motor continues to rotate while the current is applied.
                  I have not modified the end plates with the Brush holders and so they are wired up as shown here 2 wires going in /Out from the 2 pairs of brushes. Disregarding the colour of the wires as there is all the brushes at each end are connected in pairs so that each wire is actually connected to a pair of opposed brushes 180deg apart at each end. I did check the continuity of the wires using my DMM and when the black wire from the top end is checked with the black wire on the bottom end I hear the BEEP, BEEP etc. on doing the same with the Red wires the same BEEP, BEEP etc. so the connections seem OK

So now when the current is applied to the Red wires Top and Bottom it is connecting to 2 sets of coils and this drives the motor OK, So with this Setup 2 pairs of brushes should work in unison and the motor turns exactly as above and it does so it appears OK .
                  If now I join the 2 Top Wires together and the 2 Bottom wires together and I apply positive current to both top wires it should have the same effect energising half the coil/pairs The motor does not Run

NOW
                  As I said above when the current is applied to the Red wires Top and Bottom it is connecting to 2 sets of coils and this drives the motor OK, So with this Setup 2 pairs of brushes should work in unison and the motor turns exactly as above and it does so it appears OK
                  When I change the current to the other 2 Black wire the same thing the motor runs OK BUT IN REVERSE.
                  A Question
                  If single coil works and 2 opposing coils set apart 180deg. work why not 4 Coils set 90deg apart work and only half the coils are working/connected

Kindest Regards to you all

Kogs clouded again

Hello Kogs, great build!!!, Congratulations!

Now...when you energize JUST FOUR Coils (or Two Pairs) apart by 180º ..Motor runs Ok...so that is just grreat!
                  But, when you feed the two Top wires with positive...and Two bottom wires with Negative...then Motor does not work...why?...simple:

Remember when you stop feeding the Coil (it disconnects automatically in our motors) that Coil "Naturally" reverses Polarity...MAGNETICALLY and Electrically...and that is how you collect Output in our Asymmetric Motors...reversed to our Input...right?...right!

So, if you FORCE a reversed polarity to their Natural way of reversing at Output...then they will CANCEL the Primary Input Coils MAGNETICALLY...Motor will NOT spin.

Understand so far?

Now do something...feed just Positive at top red...and matching vertical brush set with negative at bottom...motor is running...now, set a Volt meter at the Top and bottom loose wires...what is your read out polarity compared to your feed at input?

It MUST BE reading a REVERSED Voltage Polarity compared to Input.

Now, swap the feeding to the wires you were reading with the V Meter, in the same level (keep positive above and negative bottom)..and watch motor rotate reversed...right?

So, think what will happen when you do this feeding at same time?...Your rotor will receive opposite rotating forces...of same exact strength...meaning they will fight against each others...and rotor will not spin.

Other words...You are generating with same rotor a CW and a CCW of same intensity...

Now, IF You attach upper positive with lower at 90º and Negative at Bottom with Upper at 90º...then watch Motor spin faster than with just two wires...

Hope you understand it...

Warm regards

Ufopoliticxs
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-18-2013, 03:44 AM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello UFO

I couldn't wait for Mr. UFO to get here. So you believe the fields are contained within the toroid? But they are dragging an egg around, but they are in the coil.
                    What drags the egg again?

Would the outside egg get dragged in or pushed out by these dragging forces acting at a distance, from in the coil? I think Einstien would enjoy that one.

Trust me I am trying to really get a hold on this, I won't let go.

Sorry for mocking.
                    Last edited by machinealive; 10-18-2013, 03:58 AM.

Comment

• Not "Clouded"...

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                      Kogs
                      I believe you must reverse the polarity on the second and forth coils as UFO shows in

his photo bucked account. There are many examples of wire setups with two and four pulsed and straight powered.Dana
                      Very good My Dear Friend Dana!!

So...We could "deduct" your "Education is not Clouded" right?...

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                        Hello UFO

I couldn't wait for Mr. UFO to get here. So you believe the fields are contained within the toroid? But they are dragging an egg around, but they are in the coil.
                        What drags the egg again?

Would the outside egg get dragged in or pushed out by these dragging forces acting at a distance, from in the egg? I think Einstien would enjoy that one.

Trust me I am trying to really get a hold on this, I won't let go.

Sorry for mocking.
                        It is ok...I know you are a "Mocker"...

Machine...No one can "Perfectly Contain" or better said "Limit" or "cut" a 3D Volumetric Magnetic Field, exactly within a toroidal tubing walls...

Their Field Lines will always expand beyond the toroid "physical" surface.

Wrap any Coil around a cylindrical steel core...energize it and then I ask you...Does the magnetic Field stays "exactly" within that cylinder?...and I am NOT talking about the top and bottom projected North-South...BUT...on their SIDES...yes, I know...the Compass will read West-East...right?...

So...put it this way...your Egg will rotate thanks to those East-West moving Forces...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 10-18-2013, 04:15 AM.

Comment

• Oh yeah,Here's the empty frame, I see pre-wound coils.

Comment

• So...

Oh yeah,Here's the empty frame, I see pre-wound coils.
                            That is great!, now...in order to fit other stator shapes...you still would need to keep that <_> pattern to slide back into those <__> channels right?...or are you planning to just use Bolts/Threads to attach them to main outer ring?

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                              Kogs

G'day Dana
                              Thanks for directing me again to what we have been shown, I did this but only with the 5 pole motors and saw the results of using the generator to input into the motor to increase speed and lessen the draw.
                              I imagine Just like my wife says "I am getting old and Old age and their symptoms come together"

I did not really understand why the wires need to be reversed however when connected the top wires and the bottom wires in series the motor ran probably quieter and when I connected them in parallel the motor really had some energy I quickly switched it off until I have the armature varnished.

Before I get it varnished I will wire the 250w 20 pole and have the 2 of them varnished and balanced together. I might even have the 1000w motor done as well.
                              Thanks again and Kindest regards to you my friend

Kogs relaxing again

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                Hello Kogs, great build!!!, Congratulations!

Now...when you energize JUST FOUR Coils (or Two Pairs) apart by 180º ..Motor runs Ok...so that is just grreat!
                                But, when you feed the two Top wires with positive...and Two bottom wires with Negative...then Motor does not work...why?...simple:

Remember when you stop feeding the Coil (it disconnects automatically in our motors) that Coil "Naturally" reverses Polarity...MAGNETICALLY and Electrically...and that is how you collect Output in our Asymmetric Motors...reversed to our Input...right?...right!

So, if you FORCE a reversed polarity to their Natural way of reversing at Output...then they will CANCEL the Primary Input Coils MAGNETICALLY...Motor will NOT spin.

Understand so far?

Now do something...feed just Positive at top red...and matching vertical brush set with negative at bottom...motor is running...now, set a Volt meter at the Top and bottom loose wires...what is your read out polarity compared to your feed at input?

It MUST BE reading a REVERSED Voltage Polarity compared to Input.

Now, swap the feeding to the wires you were reading with the V Meter, in the same level (keep positive above and negative bottom)..and watch motor rotate reversed...right?

So, think what will happen when you do this feeding at same time?...Your rotor will receive opposite rotating forces...of same exact strength...meaning they will fight against each others...and rotor will not spin.

Other words...You are generating with same rotor a CW and a CCW of same intensity...

Now, IF You attach upper positive with lower at 90º and Negative at Bottom with Upper at 90º...then watch Motor spin faster than with just two wires...

Hope you understand it...

Warm regards

Ufopoliticxs
                                G'day UFO
                                Thanks for the reply I went and did just did as you said and of course nothing worked
                                AS a matter of fact I always tell the truth sometimes
                                I don't know why I did not remember this as when I modded the small 5 pole I did just that as you had showed and was pleased as everything you said worked exactly.
                                I suppose its like the saying goes "If you don't use it you loose it"
                                I am sure I will not forget this again
                                I did run the motor in reverse i.e. Negative on top and positive on the bottom
                                I did not check the speed but I am sure it ran slower.
                                Thanks again Pal (Ausie for friend)
                                I am going to be very busy with my builds now

Kindest regards

Kogs the sun glasses needed the light is too bright

Comment

Working...
                                X