No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Next step in getting a closer replication to Tesla's generators?

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Machine,

This is what I meant...

[IMG][/IMG]

The holes/columns in Drum, are meant to fit a thread to tighten to upper-lower rotating rings...or just holes to house long crossing bolts/washers/nuts......while the "column" housing the holes...serves to hold coils not to jump on other side...instead of "fins"...

You could fill all that Gap with Copper (Red Shaded Area on Close Up Section Below)...so, the thinner the inner/center ring at drum...the better...wires must be pressed very vertical and very tight, conforming a "solid like" vertical ring-wall...

[IMG][/IMG]

This is it
    , my friend...a fusion between Figueras and Tesla concepts...please do NOT share it with anyone!!!... ...let's keep it very confidential...

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

Hello all,

In regards to this drawing....I have been experimenting with the output of my 16 pole asymmetric motor and will be posting a video later today with the output powering a tesla magnifier style rodin coil. Very interesting results! I believe these motors were the true way tesla could generate non hertzian waves.

Would this drawing above be the next step in getting a closer replication to tesla's generators? I am actually sick and tired of trying to build solid state oscillators to power my vortex coil....the asymmetric motor works like a charm!

Keep up the good work everyone, I would like to tackle the 1000watt my1020 motor soon if will be worth it...however if there is a better design for radiant output please let me know! I would like to get some serious output now that I know it works.

Kind Regards,

Warrensk

Comment

• Warrensk

I can't wait to see what you have been up to.

Edit; just found out the stators came out, fantastic, UFO, we can replace stators with what ever we want, I'm gonna see if there is room to make this a 6 pole if we want. Lots of options.
      Last edited by machinealive; 10-15-2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• magnetic poles

@ufoPolitics
        Thanks for the clarification, I had it right in my mind but it always helps to have it explained more clearly. I appreciate everything that you are disclosing to us here. As soon as I get my monster drive pcbs and get them together I am ready to move on to testing all of my goldmine variations. Then I want to move on to an imperial. I have a 6 hp generator head that is 3500 watt that I want to use the Imperial on. That will be my next project for asymmetric motors. Cannot wait to move on to something more powerful and more useful. I already have a project in mind for a Motorcycle, maybe an Enduro or Motocross bike. We have ample testing ground in the desert here in Arizona.

Cheers,

Garry

Comment

• Garry
          Are you saying that you still have not received the PCB boards yet? If so we may need to have a talk with those people.
          Dana
          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Yeah...it is "Clouded"...

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
            Kogs
            When a person passes over just one small misunderstood point, the rest of his education is clouded. You did good and all is moving on.....
            Dana
            ...So Kogs,...Yes...Your Education is "Clouded"...

The only way out of this "Cloudy Skies"...would be to build an Asymmetric Motor in such a fashion...that would brake ALL "Classic established rules...by the "Scientific Establishment"...

...only way to "prove" -my dear friend- that your education is no longer "clouded"...

And this "cloudiness" applies to ALL of You out there...

Have fun Guys...

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Baldor asymmetirc conversion

Hello all, Ufo

Making some progress. Here is my new vertical lathe. What can't you do on a drill press with a little innovation, huh? Done some endmilling with it too before!

Lathe Monkey on a drill press

I am taking the central thickest part of the shaft 15/16" down to 3/4" for the second commutator seat.

Here is a diagram of what the shaft for a double rotor generator would look like. Please notice the bearing seats with a taper to them. I plan to do this with gas welded bronze being added to the 5/8" shaft of this motor armature.

Dremmeled commutator

I put a little slot with a cutting wheel. It went fast getting the wires out. I am unsure if the slots are long enough. I don't see how they will stay in. So if you just jam a wire in and maybe tap the slot a bit it will hold? I plan to use bi or trifilar coils and plan to silver solder the wire ends together (higher temp)

A trifilar coils with 30AWG wire calculates to .11 ohms/m (thanks Kogs). I estimated about 500' of 19ga wire on the symetric motor. I could expect to then get about 750' of 21ga wire on it, coming in at about 2 ohms per coil. Assuming I get more width than a 21ga wire with a trifilar 30ga, I might get about 650' on it.

This could mean over 4 ohms per coil. @Ufo, Is that too High? You had recommended I try to get 2-3 ohms per coil with this dual stator motor.

I am planning on using the Dual Pentagon Y 5-Pole Winding Pattern. The major unknown is how a trifilar would wrap compared to a monofilament coil from a rotor volume perspective. It could be a lot less. But the resistance is 2.5 times higher per unit length, so I could give up a lot of length in a given coil due to the bulky cross-section of a multifilar. If I get good winding volume conservation with a trifilar I would say I could go to even 28ga.

@Ufo let me know if I am off target anywhere, or any other advice on winding multifilar motor coils. Do you like the dual P Y winding pattern here?
              Last edited by sampojo; 10-17-2013, 06:51 AM.
              Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                ...So Kogs,...Yes...Your Education is "Clouded"...

The only way out of this "Cloudy Skies"...would be to build an Asymmetric Motor in such a fashion...that would brake ALL "Classic established rules...by the "Scientific Establishment"...
                ...only way to "prove" -my dear friend- that your education is no longer "clouded"...

And this "cloudiness" applies to ALL of You out there...

Have fun Guys...

Ufopolitics
                G'day UFO and Team
                I have just finished winding the armature for the My1016 Chinese motor here

Viewed from the top/Drive end Original wire was .67mm diam 14 turns each half coil so 2 x 14 =28 total per pole The wire I used is AWG#21=.71mm diam.and 2x15 turns per half coil so 2=15 = 30 total turns per pole the resistance per coil/Pole =0.6 Ohms I tested the balance using a Bench drill the Measured speed was 4607 with no vibration
                and here is the side View

The side view of the armature shows the bearings the one on the bottom has a rubber sleeve for whatever reason I do not know the Laminations are from a 250watt motor and the arbour is from a 350 watt motor I did this because the stator housing and arbour for the 350w motor just was the right length to fit the 250w laminations on and the extra commutator you can see that I just had enough room for the windings as any extra windings would have increased the bulk especially in the length and would contact the brush holders - See more at: Armature Side View Photo by Kogs1 | Photobucket

The stator housing is here

You can see the different length of the 250w and 350w housing this length was just right to build up the asymmetric 250w Motor - See more at: Stator Housing Photo by Kogs1 | Photobucket

The pic for the brush holder and end caps is wiring diagram is here
                Stator Housing Photo by Kogs1 | Photobucket

I just now have to put some epoxy putty on the end of the Wiring so the wire cannot move I don't want to use just epoxy as it will run everywhere and then figure how to place the end caps/brush holders in place without jamming the brushes?
                I will build the MY1016 250w 20 pole 4 stator next

I am thinking that after I get my bike mobile I will try to incorporate the Arduino to run it and see the difference I have to learn how to connect it all up

Thanks For your help my dear friends
                Kindest Regards

Kogs UnClouded

Comment

• Hello UFO and everyone

Warrensk [QUOTEWould this drawing above be the next step in getting a closer replication to tesla's generators? I am actually sick and tired of trying to build solid state oscillators to power my vortex coil....the asymmetric motor works like a charm!][/QUOTE]

I believe they are directly related. It's really all Tesla.

I have a question? I looked up most of what I could on toroids. So, does everyone feel the magnetic field is all inside the toroid? If there is no magnetic field outside the ring then how does tesla's, egg of Columbus, function? Figuera did mention it.

If we energize the stator fields that the torroid is in and spin the toroid, we should have an induced current in the toroid windings right? That was one thing I was planning. Right UFO? and if we rotate the stators virtually, we should get induced current in toroid right. makes sense to me.

But do you think that is what is happening with the egg of Columbus, of Tesla's?
                  When we energize the coils of a toroid, the field is contained, even if we energize in sequence, won't the field still be contained within the toroid? Even if we change direction with ac, in sequence, wont the field still be in the toroid?

This is the standard model isn't it.

This is a video explaining it.
                  The Magnetic Field Due to a Toroid - YouTube

Egg of Columbus 4 pole, 2 phase

Tesla's Egg of Columbus by Tesla Projects Laboratory Inc. - YouTube

and 6 pole, 3 phase
                  NIKOLA TESLA'S EGG OF COLUMBUS نيوكلا تيسلا : بيضة كولومبس - YouTube

I think remember reading stray eddy currents. What do you think UFO? Do you think there're stay eddy currents?

Comment

• monsterDrive pcbs

@Dana
                    That is exactly what has happened. Not only have I not received the pcbs from oshPark but also they have not shipped! Adding insult to injury, they have not bothered to answer either of the two emails that I have sent. Today is two months since I placed the order. Not anywhere close to the two week delivery time promised on the store front page. I have actually been considering making my own. I believe I could get them faster. They collected the money very quickly and I still have not heard a peep about why they have not shipped. Very Frustrating!! Well I do not know how to get a hold of them other than through an email, and they seem to be ignoring that method. Really how much time does it take to answer an email. Very unprofessional business behavior imho. Well ranting won't solve the problem, hopefully they will get their act together and send my six pcbs soon. I know it is not a huge order but I would like to have the opportunity to make a decision on whether I want them to return my money and pursue another avenue. If they are unable to deliver for good reason is one thing, to ignore the customer is another.

Cheers

Garry

Comment

• Gary
                      The only way to reach them is thru the public. I posted this on there review board.

Eight weeks ago Gary Childers ordered six UFO PCB boards and has not received them yet. He has not received an email about shipment. He has not had any of his emails returned. HE HAS NOTED THAT HIS CREDIT CARD WAS PROCESSED VARY FAST. WHAT IS GOING ON OVER THERE, EIGHT WEEKS…
                      DH

Dana
                      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @machinealive:

If I may, I believe that representation is flawed. In a toroidal configuration (or that of a circumferally-polarized ring of magnet segments) the B-field occupies the core, as all nodes are now 'voided'.

Orthogonally (@ 90 degree vector to the now-constrained B-field), the A-field prevails as shown in the graphic (replace all those B=0's with A=? ) and indeed magical things happen.
                        Last edited by Beamgate; 10-17-2013, 09:48 PM.
                        Resonance to all !

Comment

• OSH Park

@ Dana
                          Thanks Dana for that I also will post a message and see if we can get the ball moving.

Cheers

Garry

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post

I have a question? I looked up most of what I could on toroids. So, does everyone feel the magnetic field is all inside the toroid? If there is no magnetic field outside the ring then how does tesla's, egg of Columbus, function? Figuera did mention it.
                            About the magnetic field within a toroid there is thread at overunity.com:
                            Mmagnetic-fields-within-a-toroid-inductor

Here there is a short video with a curious effect in a TPU:
                            TPU curious effect
                            https://figueragenerator.wordpress.com/

Comment

• 16 pole Asymmetric output analysis with rodin coil

Hello all!

@ iankoglin awesome replication!! I like the size of wire you used, it looks just right! maybe even better than mine!

Here is a video with the output of my asymmetric motor into a rodin coil that is designed around tesla's equations for resonance....Basically what that means is each primary and secondary winding on the rodin is the same mass of copper...different lengths even turns. I think there is some serious potential for these motors to power things resonantly and wirelessly....The output of the motor in DC is not correlated with whatever is resonating my coil because the higher the DC output, the less my coil resonates....There is a sweet spot at low RPMs...this could be dependent on the PWM running at 13 khz....Or mostly the width of the pulse. I bet if the PWM was at a frequency around 30khz (which is where my rodin coil is resonant at) it would have even better power output....I am putting together an arduino program so I can create my own signals to do just this....This motor output is SOOO much better than trying to pulse it with mosfets....they just keep blowing up when the coil hits resonance!

Output of Asymmetric Motor into Tesla Style Rodin Coil - YouTube

Anyways this is an attempt at recreating teslas magnifier setup on a much smaller scale of course, and with a rodin coil instead of a conventional tesla coil....Either way we are definitely onto something!

Just for clarity, heres the schematic im trying to recreate....Input is a generator, and I think its an asymmetric one...

http://www.tesla-coil.com/images-new...g-diagram1.jpg

I have obviously bypassed the step up transformer, but there are other patents in which the generator is directly hooked up to the primary of the tesla coil and he still gets resonance...Let me know what you think!

-Warrensk

Comment

• The toroid

Beamgate and hanon 1492

Ok, so I think looked over most of the stuff, as well as the ou thread. Seems there is alot of debate on the subject.

So, at the most some believe there is a field around the inside of toroid, so then there is none on the outside of the toroid.

Then if you put the toroid between 4 coil pairs like the Figuera patent, and energize the toroid with 2 phase ac power, and spin the field virtually, then the inside stator coils get induced but not the outside stator coils. So it is impossible to induce the outside electromagnets.

Is the egg of Columbus an easy build? There doesn't seem to be many replications. Does no one replicate it or is it harder then it seems and most replications don't work.
                                Last edited by machinealive; 10-18-2013, 12:44 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X