Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey everyone

Hows it going, eh!

Took awhile but Ive got the Leonardo running with the data logger and sd card. I've also got a 16X2 lcd running. Fun but slow, I think things will get easier now. Time to try hooking up the current, temp, and rpm.

Hitby, I like the thyratron idea, but your right, its just food for thought. once I get these sensors working, i'll leave the motor run for a while.

When I do finally get this setup running, I'll make a vid for anyone who wants to run same setup, but wants step by step. not a lot of tutorials just for Leonardo with data logger, and there is a few things, confusing, at adafruit tutorial.

machinealive

Comment

• New Asymmetrical Structures/dual Rotors

Hello to All,

In my Past posts I have been showing Diagrams of new structures to expand the Efficiency of our Asymmetrical Machines.

Asymmetrical Machines utilizes Independent Energizing of Groups or Single Coils to react with Stators, this "Interaction", generates unique shorting of Coils to turn them off "automatically" by their own Electromagnetic impulse or "Throw Out Forces"...This Forces, we have been using so far, apply to the old Symmetrical Motor Structures...and We have been using them "Half Way"...

In My Previous Display, I have shown a Dual Stators (Inner-Outer) Asymmetric Application...

Below I am displaying a Dual Rotor Armature, Asymmetrical Machine...with just one Row of Stators...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

What We are trying to achieve here is a Full Interaction (Front and Rear) between our Rotors and Stators...utilizing the magnetic fields generated by Both Fields, the Static and the Dynamic ones...

I have conceived this design based on a Twelve Pole Machine with Permanent Magnets...to start this the "simple way"......but it could be understood it applies to ANY structure number of Poles We have gone through on this Thread.

We have two set of permanent magnets of bigger diameters in the outer periphery (Outer-Stators), in order to "sandwich" their Supporting Housings/Frames with the inner ones, this support should be made out of Aluminum or other strong insulation, non ferrous material, in order Not to Dissipate/Disperse/Weaken the Magnetic Field Strength between Stators...keeping them more "compact/concentrated" within the magnet or Stator Core Individual Space.

It should be understood that I have displayed Magnets Polarity by their "related" Magnetic Fields being Projected to our Interest in "seeing it" (just as We have been doing it so far)...but looking at them in detail, their are set as N/S>ll<N/S, creating a "heavy Attraction Bond" in their center or joint area (ll), this will elaborate a stronger EMF at their exterior projecting space.

If We thought the Machines We All have built so far here, are very Strong/Powerful and Fast...This New Structure will -at least- Duplicate those Parameters of "whatever You had before"...without the need to add more Energy to Them...

Another great advantage, that I will be displaying soon...is the capacity to add Capacitors per Pairs/Coils in the Outer Rotor exterior periphery...and we have as much space as we require...to expand towards the exterior embodiment of Armature...since there are no Stators limiting space...

To "begin" building this machines...we could start by an existing Structure we have from the old Symmetric Concepts (Rotor/Stators/Commutators/Brushes)...then search for the right Diameter Magnets that will "embrace" the Inner Ones...allowing the Tubing Housing to hold all Eight of them together (Four Stator Structure)...Now, the Outer Rotor Core/Laminations would have to be made from scratch in a Laser or Water Jet Shop...based on the ID (Inner Diameter) given by the Outer Magnets...

The Method to wind them is Identical to the way we have been doing so far...except that each Coil in the Pair would be "split" into Front and Rear...So, We no longer have a "Pair"...but "Quad Coils" or Two Pairs ...and of course, balancing the number of turns to equalize/distribute Magnetic Field properly...

This Machines are a "Buffer" between the ones I have Patented, the ones that have No Shaft...and whenever I open that Thread....You guys will have the Full Picture like I had it a while back...

Finally I wanted to say...that if "someone" already patented a similar or even identical structure...We really should not care...They did it for Symmetrical Machines...like the Motors We all have been converting so far...so, please, do not waste our time with intentions to deviate this Disclosure...even though is always great to know how they did the attaching elements as the whole embodiment...but We are winding them ...Asymmetrically"...

Warm Regards to All

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hi Ufo,
        thanks for your siclosure. Pondering on it - two questions for my understanding:
        There are two layers of magnets N/S attracting each other but having a gap inbetween?

Will it be possible to rotate the set of magnets while operating wound poles as stators. This would free us to add caps without space concern and balancing issues.
        JS
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hello John

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
          Hi Ufo,
          thanks for your siclosure. Pondering on it - two questions for my understanding:
          There are two layers of magnets N/S attracting each other but having a gap inbetween?

Will it be possible to rotate the set of magnets while operating wound poles as stators. This would free us to add caps without space concern and balancing issues.
          JS

Hello John,

I used Two Layers of Magnets in order to sandwich them between their Supporting Structure , that is the only "Gap" there John. Using just one set of magnets, besides being weaker...would only allow to fix them at bottom Cap...which is not a strong support, mainly if they are Ceramic Magnets.

Yes, indeed We could rotate Magnets instead of coils...however, the Armature weight/diameter, delivering the power...would not be the same...but minor.

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Thinking.

Thanks UFO, digesting and thinking on it .

The main thing i am concerned about, with all the designs, we are working on, is the problem of fast switching, with iron cores as we know them.

We are approaching the relms where in order to use the radiant, to max avantage we need a core material, that wont suffer slow reversal.

We need a core material that will collapse instantly, and change polarity, without any residual magnetism, allowing more radiant amperage to flow, not just high voltage.

Also we need to use diodes that react within just a couple of nanoseconds, like SiC.

From what i understand, the faster we can switch out the collapse, the more will be the amps, with less volts, that we can store temporarely, in caps for return to sustain the system.

Thinking out loud,

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello to All,

In my Past posts I have been showing Diagrams of new structures to expand the Efficiency of our Asymmetrical Machines.

Asymmetrical Machines utilizes Independent Energizing of Groups or Single Coils to react with Stators, this "Interaction", generates unique shorting of Coils to turn them off "automatically" by their own Electromagnetic impulse or "Throw Out Forces"...This Forces, we have been using so far, apply to the old Symmetrical Motor Structures...and We have been using them "Half Way"...

Warm Regards to All

Ufopolitics
              Hello My Dear Friend UFO. Many Thanks for this INNER - OUTER ASYMMETRIC MOTOR DESIGN.
              Having place for capacitors creates opportunities for resonance circuits.
              In resonance we might even see OU.
              I will be thinking on this design more as time goes by and you release more info.
              Many Thanks for sharing ideas.

Warmest regards

Nameste

light

Comment

• Hey UFO,

I have a question. I think I found another rotor and commutator, 7" dia comm, same as the one I have. However, the rotors are 37 poles.

Is a 37 pole something workable, you've never shown a 37 pole. Forget the rotor, we can build whatever, but would the comms be workable. 74 different elements.

I don't need this for Figuera, but if I ever decide to build a motor, can we use this. It's $100, rotor and comm, weighs about 300 lb, which is really cheap, if we can use it.

Machine

Comment

• Control Pulses versus Machine Pulses

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                  Thanks UFO, digesting and thinking on it .

The main thing i am concerned about, with all the designs, we are working on, is the problem of fast switching, with iron cores as we know them.

We are approaching the relms where in order to use the radiant, to max avantage we need a core material, that wont suffer slow reversal.

We need a core material that will collapse instantly, and change polarity, without any residual magnetism, allowing more radiant amperage to flow, not just high voltage.
                  Hello Cornboy,

Ok, so maybe that "secret" material you have hidden would work...

Also we need to use diodes that react within just a couple of nanoseconds, like SiC.

From what i understand, the faster we can switch out the collapse, the more will be the amps, with less volts, that we can store temporarely, in caps for return to sustain the system.

Thinking out loud,

Warm Regards Cornboy.
                  Please allow me to clear something out...

It is not about "The Fastest Switching will Do it..."...

Every Machine has its own MAX Switching (based on Frequency) Controlling Allowance, and it depends upon its number of poles, configurations, as Individual Pairs-Coils parameters, plus more...I have written before we could "play" with this switching speed with our electronic/software arrangements...and I also mentioned that, since electronics is much faster than Electro-Magnetic/Mechanical Switching in our Machines...there Must be "Pauses" every certain timing/speed Electronic control , in order to "wait" for Machine to "keep up"...in the event controller pulses exceeds machine response...Remember the "Catch Me if You Can?"...well that is the game Electronic Control should Play with our Machines in the Quad Pulsers Sequences

And again...IF YOU would have built other Asymmetrical Machines would have been able to know how to "drive" them properly, according to simple pulses (with just a cheap 555 timer oscillator)...as you will get to "feel" different machines responses to the control pulses...while you would be measuring Frequencies at their I/O...that is one of the reasons why...I asked you so many times to do other smaller scale Asymmetrical machines...

Even feeding our Machines Linear/Straight from a Battery Source...we will see that their Output will be a clearly readable Frequency Pulses in any Scope or even a Frequency(Hertz) Meter...Then, by having RPM's readings through a Tachometer...you could do some simple calculations there...like Garry Childers (GChilders) wrote a while back...

Now, You've got your Boards to build your Monsters...(I saw them, and They look great...The "Black Stallions"...)...Now, it would've been great, to pulse with your Monsters/Arduino another Asymmetrical Machine You would have built previously before going into the MAG 3...see what I mean?

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Learning.

Hey UFO, as soon as i build the first pulser,( Please John Stone have patience), i will revisit the first thread concepts, with some coils i have, and i have some SiC diodes on the way to compare with the nearest 45 ns diodes i have, if there is any great difference, in the volume of radiant, because of instant path for reverse flow, i will video it for you guys.

The last parts for my pulsers came today, as did the tiny allen screws, for my commutator conections, so guess i will get busy.

The Secret material i was having a joke about, is to make rotors to hold Figeura, style aircore wave windings, it's just high temp plastic, that will make it easy to make, with no magnetic material drag.

The reason i brought up about core material is, the other day i just , by hand, flicked the first coil pair of my MAG3, on a 12v 7ah battery just to feel the magnetic strength, with a piece of metal, close to the rotor, and after disconnect, the rotor seemed to let go slowly, of the piece of metal, and still felt slightly magnetic for a while.

I have read that this effect is from the carbon in the steel, and pure iron, does not do that, whould that be correct?

Thanks for the new design ideas, UFO, i think a hybrid of your ideas/designs, will suit vehicle propulsion, and i look forward to that.

Always Learning, Cornboy.
                    Last edited by Cornboy 555; 08-14-2013, 02:14 AM.

Comment

• A Weird Number...37

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                      Hey UFO,

I have a question. I think I found another rotor and commutator, 7" dia comm, same as the one I have. However, the rotors are 37 poles.

Is a 37 pole something workable, you've never shown a 37 pole. Forget the rotor, we can build whatever, but would the comms be workable. 74 different elements.

I don't need this for Figuera, but if I ever decide to build a motor, can we use this. It's $100, rotor and comm, weighs about 300 lb, which is really cheap, if we can use it.

Machine
                      Hello My Friend,

You are right, I have not shown any 37 poles...Max has been a 36 Poles that Cornboy is building...MAG 3

But ...Wow!...a 37 is not divisible by nothing, nada!...

However, do not get rid of it...can not tell you for sure til I set it on CAD...however, I think we could come up with "something"...

Do you have TWO Commutators of 74 Elements?

Man...300 Lb??...That is a heavy rotor!...what's the Diameter on Rotor?

Shut a couple of pics if you could...let me see that "thing"...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hey UFO,

Ok maybe not quite 300 lb, between200-300 lb. The welding Machine rotor.
                        I only have 1 right now, but I can buy another rotor and comm, for $100.00.
                        I'm sure I could sell the steel for close to $100. I post a pic if you want, but it's nothing special, I think I posted it already.

Machine

Comment

• Have studied Figueras patend and some other notions regarding his machine. I will not ponder here on his machine but I want to share some notions of general importance I am excited of.
                          Current notion that magnetic flux if changing intensitiy within the transformer (or motor) core generates electric voltage is highly questionable. Those megnetic lines do not cut any wire at all. Is it? But we learned that wires need to be cut by changing magnetic flux in order to generate electric action. Is it? So what? We all believe(d) that tale of useful magnetic flux in core - me included
                          Figueras and other current scientists ponder on the idea that electric actions originate from tiny magnetic stray field only. An increasing magnetic action from primary coil genertes a flux in core and at same time a stray field. The stary field increases and hits secondary coil as well. Because of the core being in place it propagates in a stronger way from primary to secondary. The core performs like a sink attracting stray field. Imagine a wave of magnetic flux travels from primary to secondary core - hitting secondary windings. Later on it ceases down and retracts back to source - hitting secondary windings.
                          The notion above suggests that only the inner part of any secondary turn generates voltage and not the outer part (in fat it is about 30% of full turn!!!). There are lots of novel thoughts available if we apply these notions to motors and specifically to UFO motors. This application is too foggy for my mind just now but maybe some of you can think and imagine further.
                          Anyway: The formula for a transformer seems to be valid for a very special kind of transformer - the only we use in conventonal life. But it hides the possibility of Figueras tramsformer.
                          It is like La Palma experiment: He intended to check if mass is directly related to inertia. In his setup he let a ball drop down in vacuum. It is just the experiment Newton pondered on. And he proved Newton - at the moment!!!
                          But La Plama did a second experiment Newton was not aware of: He rotated the same ball high speed and devised same measurement. Surprisingly Newtons formula was not valid. The ball fell down a bit faster. Hence Newton experiment is valid only in case of objects being NOT rotating.
                          Most of our theories and formulas relate to a very special case only.

Back to Figueras:
                          He generates a CONSTANT flux in the center limb of his 3 limb transformer originating from left and right side alternatively. Imagine waves of stray flux originating one time from left and other time from rigt hand side.
                          Contrary to our current notion he generates voltage in this center coil!!!!!!! Amazing!!!!! Constant flux and resulting AC voltage!!!!!! Did we miss something since year 1870?
                          But if we apply the notion regarding action of stray field it is damn simple to understand.
                          If you want to know how he cancels out Lenz law read his patent. This fact is not related to Ufo Motors directly - maybe I am not right ?!?!?!?.

We look to special cases only and say: Yes I know!!!!!!
                          But the world is full of amazing miracles. Unfortunately we unlearnd the childish joy to marvel and research marvels.
                          JS
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 08-14-2013, 08:51 PM.
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• @JS
                            Keep pondering. I am reading you and starting to see what you are saying and hope others are following also. This stray flux idea also brings to mind the out of center magnets that RomeroUK used on some of his coils. I'm not sure if that was his direct intent or not but it does smell something like what you are talking about in a way to cause more stray than traditional flux.
                            Dana
                            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Function.

Hello John Stone, like DANA, i read every word here, weather it sinks in or not, is another story!

The Figuera patents are quite realistic , i think, they just take some interpretation, which UFO is very good at. I looked at the rotating /dynamic patent ages ago, and couldn't make sense of it, and then, along came UFO, ( sounds like a song eh! ).

Now i can see that i can incorparate the idea into a motor, for a low drag alternator, on the same shaft as motor. And while the aircore drum is spinning, sandwitched between the inner and outer stators, we can pulse the stators with same pulse as the stators of motor, or in Imperial, same pulses as rotor.

This idea could add resistance to our setups if needed.

@ JS, will start on first pulser tonight, is it best to test opto output with scope, and what should i be looking for, for now i will drive with a bench function generator.

Never too late to learn, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                                @JS
                                Keep pondering. I am reading you and starting to see what you are saying and hope others are following also. This stray flux idea also brings to mind the out of center magnets that RomeroUK used on some of his coils. I'm not sure if that was his direct intent or not but it does smell something like what you are talking about in a way to cause more stray than traditional flux.
                                Dana
                                Dana,
                                I am convinced that most of free energy setups are based on some simple "special" cases we are still not aware of. Unfortunately our brain is not made for grasping whole matter at once. We need thinking models in order to get a little pixel of reality - pixel for pixel .......

BTW: I do not talk of more stray field. I grasped the matter not so far.
                                The main question is what causes voltage in a secondarty coil: strength of stray field, speed of wave transition, what else still being unknown ......
                                Obviously an iron core fosters secondary electric action - but is seemingly not the cause itself. We should separate reasons and artifacts nicely. Quite foggy envirnonment just now!

A transformer without load emits max. voltage at secondary coil along minute flux. If we fight Lenz successfully this would siffice for any load condition at secondary (see Figueras). No idea how it is related to stray field: strength, shape, vortex, .... any unknown property. We need to be aware constantly of unkonwn parameters in order to detect limits of formulas and thinking models.

Only Lenz action forces us to add excessive flux (aka current). It is like driving a car with triple parking brakes being active all the time.

OK, OK - we have transformers being able to transfer almost all energy from input - seemingly! But what about if we throw input energy in any unknown sink in order to trigger output - but we trigger the output valve up to 98% COP from input and are happy with it - omitting infinite chance.

It might be like buying tickets for one person and you get another for free. But you use only one. The free entry you throw in the bin because you do not understand the procedure.

JS
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 08-15-2013, 02:28 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X