Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello My Friends,

I feel it is about time for You All to start "seeing" beyond our typical and "rigid" Machines...

I believe You All could handle it by now...

One thing I will need from You all...please, open Your Minds, open them to possibilities beyond "The Standards"...the "Typical"...that we all know/ have learned so far...please do it...

First, disregard the "Rotating-Mechanical-Means", please, forget about a "Radical and Rigid, Center Shaft"...forget about the rotating "means"...as long as they keep a "Virtual Center", as long as they keep a "steady air gap"...it could be "Axial"...or it could be "Radial"...it really does not matters...they are just "colors" to "paint" your "backgrounds"..., so let's concentrate in the "Main Issues"...

I have made the following drawing for you ALL to analyze...(please note, there is not a center shaft...a center "CAD cross"...limiting our imagination...

[IMG][/IMG]

In the picture/CAD above, I have drawn a Ten Pole Machine...but then again, it could be a 3, a 12, a 20, a 21...a 28...or a thirty six (36)..., the number of poles is completely "relative"...

However, if you all notice, I have made all rotating poles structures "INDEPENDENT", meaning isolated not only by their coils, but also by Independent Steel CORES MODULES...that still, rotate around a "virtual center"...or a "Real One"...don't matter...they rotate, period.

I have incorporated a more "Solid" Stator System...Inner and Outer Stators...in order that "Electro-Magnetic-Inter-Actions" , (for Motor) would be MUCH Stronger/Robust...than just based on a "Single Row" of Stators...We have seen so far...

Now, please....let's move/step into Figuera's Generator Patents...

Who in this entire Planet, could prevent Us...from Inserting Independently "Induced/Generating Coils"...within Our Asymmetrical (Rotor) Armatures?!

No One...

The Brown Coils are just that..."Inducing Coils" within our Motor Armatures...and they will be rotating around a "Steady Belt" of Inner-Outer Solid Stators...That -for Patent Means- they "could also be" ...INNER and OUTER EXCITING FIELDS...

Now, the way we set them...is completely...up to Us...We could apply their magnetic "influences" from our Motor Actions, We could "Match" Motor Interactions...and they would be stronger, assisted by the "Transformer Actions" at every pulse...right?...Right!

What moves...and what don't?...Stators/Exciting Fields or Armatures/Induced Coils...is completely up to your best choices/judgement calls...according to your applications...according to sizes...small, medium, big?...no problema...go for it!

Your Minds would be your own limitations , My Dear Friends...

Why did I post this?...because I feel it is about time... I just started "Opening" your minds, my dear friends...into "wider" Horizons...

Asymmetrical Systems WILL open MANY possibilities to "Play" around with our future designs...and then some more...

Go over this design...make it happen within your minds...rotate them...interact them...make them work...I am just "A Channel"...to bring it up to you My Friends...You could "modify them"...as you please.

Edit 1: I did NOT wanted to start uploading lots of CAD's/Abstracts/Descriptions of weird (to you) designs...without a brief discussion of this new Machines/Options...and applying them to our Disclosed knowledge on this Thread...

Thank You.

Kind Regards to All.

Namaste and Much Light!

Ufopolitics
    Don't want to be the bearer of bad news or rain on your parade, but this concept has been patented since 2004.....Dual rotor....

Now if I have been paying attention, your machine doesn't have a shaft, but that too is covered....

Patent pretty much covers all winding methods, and other mechanical geometries....as all good patents always have that clause stating that the device isn't limited to how its demonstrated in the patent text and those skilled in the art.....blah blah blah...you know the rest....

Link to patent...

Electric motor

Link to video demonstration...

http://www.geminielectricmotor.com/g...2011%20012.AVI

Link to website...

GEMINI ELECTRIC MOTOR

For what its worth.....this can and should be done using air core coils, and multiple phase...I'm working on something like that will show it eventually.....

Regards

Comment

• Its Time to ReInvent and Redesign Tesla's Toroid Transformer

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello My Friends,

I feel it is about time for You All to start "seeing" beyond our typical and "rigid" Machines...

I believe You All could handle it by now...

One thing I will need from You all...please, open Your Minds, open them to possibilities beyond "The Standards"...the "Typical"...that we all know/ have learned so far...please do it...

First, disregard the "Rotating-Mechanical-Means", please, forget about a "Radical and Rigid, Center Shaft"...forget about the rotating "means"...as long as they keep a "Virtual Center", as long as they keep a "steady air gap"...it could be "Axial"...or it could be "Radial"...it really does not matters...they are just "colors" to "paint" your "backgrounds"..., so let's concentrate in the "Main Issues"...

I have made the following drawing for you ALL to analyze...(please note, there is not a center shaft...a center "CAD cross"...limiting our imagination...

[IMG][/IMG]

In the picture/CAD above, I have drawn a Ten Pole Machine...but then again, it could be a 3, a 12, a 20, a 21...a 28...or a thirty six (36)..., the number of poles is completely "relative"...

However, if you all notice, I have made all rotating poles structures "INDEPENDENT", meaning isolated not only by their coils, but also by Independent Steel CORES MODULES...that still, rotate around a "virtual center"...or a "Real One"...don't matter...they rotate, period.

I have incorporated a more "Solid" Stator System...Inner and Outer Stators...in order that "Electro-Magnetic-Inter-Actions" , (for Motor) would be MUCH Stronger/Robust...than just based on a "Single Row" of Stators...We have seen so far...

Now, please....let's move/step into Figuera's Generator Patents...

Who in this entire Planet, could prevent Us...from Inserting Independently "Induced/Generating Coils"...within Our Asymmetrical (Rotor) Armatures?!

No One...

The Brown Coils are just that..."Inducing Coils" within our Motor Armatures...and they will be rotating around a "Steady Belt" of Inner-Outer Solid Stators...That -for Patent Means- they "could also be" ...INNER and OUTER EXCITING FIELDS...

Now, the way we set them...is completely...up to Us...We could apply their magnetic "influences" from our Motor Actions, We could "Match" Motor Interactions...and they would be stronger, assisted by the "Transformer Actions" at every pulse...right?...Right!

What moves...and what don't?...Stators/Exciting Fields or Armatures/Induced Coils...is completely up to your best choices/judgement calls...according to your applications...according to sizes...small, medium, big?...no problema...go for it!

Your Minds would be your own limitations , My Dear Friends...

Why did I post this?...because I feel it is about time... I just started "Opening" your minds, my dear friends...into "wider" Horizons...

Asymmetrical Systems WILL open MANY possibilities to "Play" around with our future designs...and then some more...

Go over this design...make it happen within your minds...rotate them...interact them...make them work...I am just "A Channel"...to bring it up to you My Friends...You could "modify them"...as you please.

Edit 1: I did NOT wanted to start uploading lots of CAD's/Abstracts/Descriptions of weird (to you) designs...without a brief discussion of this new Machines/Options...and applying them to our Disclosed knowledge on this Thread...

Thank You.

Kind Regards to All.

Namaste and Much Light!

Ufopolitics
      Lets Bring it On UFO, Lets Spin the peoples heads. Just Imagine the Exciting Fields like a Virtual Fluid Like Particle for easier Understanding of what is being Disclose here. This is the Old design Tesla did It will produce Helix Wave Form like a DNA of Human. We call it the Lenzless Toroid Transformer

Tesla Patent 381,970 - System of Electrical Distribution

Comment

• Looking at it.

Hello Erfinder, thanks for the info, i have read the patent and checked out the website, etc, and a couple of things Stand out to me.

1. nowhere is there any mention, or illustration, of an arrangement of all electromagnets, ie. stator and rotor together, they use PM's in the motor/ generator. Also there is no mention anywhere, about using, or reusing the collapsing, reverse field.

2. The patent was 2004, why hasn't every vehicle on the road, got one of these in it ??.
        I believe going the standard way and patenting, licencing, etc, will gaurantee, huge delay's, and wasted investor funds.

3. The Clemente Figuera patents from 1902 clearly show the use of both magnetic fields to advantage.

Just my observations, for what it's worth,

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Hi UFO

Here is vid of gen parts. If you want any measurements let me know, and tonight after work I'll get them.

Stator parts - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
            Don't want to be the bearer of bad news or rain on your parade, but this concept has been patented since 2004.....Dual rotor....

Now if I have been paying attention, your machine doesn't have a shaft, but that too is covered....

Patent pretty much covers all winding methods, and other mechanical geometries....as all good patents always have that clause stating that the device isn't limited to how its demonstrated in the patent text and those skilled in the art.....blah blah blah...you know the rest....

Link to patent...

Electric motor

Link to video demonstration...

http://www.geminielectricmotor.com/g...2011%20012.AVI

Link to website...

GEMINI ELECTRIC MOTOR

For what its worth.....this can and should be done using air core coils, and multiple phase...I'm working on something like that will show it eventually.....

Regards
            Hello Erfinder,

That Patent covers mainly "A Structural Design", and yes, the "H" Members are exactly as the ones I have posted, agree.

Where this patent does not "meet" with my drawing above, is about winding asymmetrical methods as I have displayed back on several "already existing" rotor structures also, so, I really do not mind, if or not patented...about the H Shape of Center core laminations...it is perfectly fine, since I am not claiming I have "invented" them...same way I have not claimed the invention of the typical motor rotor poles in "T" Shape either...

Again, what am showing here is a Dual Stator Motor, Inner-Outer (same as patent you have shown)...but winded asymmetrically,

Now, incorporating Generating Coils within Motor Armature..."Figuera's Style"...is also what I wanted to demonstrate here that could also be done, by sharing Motor Stators and Generator Exciting Coils, Inner-Outer, as just One Assembly, but serving Dual Functions .

About the Shaft Less Motor/Generators Structures ...I was granted a Patent a few years before that Patent you have shown...and it isn't about "H" Core Lamination Designs.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Great!

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
              Hi UFO

Here is vid of gen parts. If you want any measurements let me know, and tonight after work I'll get them.

Stator parts - YouTube
              Hey Machine,

That is just fine, do not worry about measurements by now...I do not have audio where I am now...so, I will watch it fully later on.

Great Machine to have fun with!...

Thanks

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• New Asymmetry Motor Coils Only...

Hello to All,

Below is the same design (Please, consider the fact that H Cores Design is already patented!!...so, BE VERY, BUT VERY CAREFUL!!... )

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks Erfinder for warning Us/keeping "up to date" about this facts!!...We will address this Issues accordingly into the Proper Legal Paths...

Ok, so...I already corrected the Inner Stator Positioning related to Outer ones...Now each set of Stators is facing N-S, like is supposed to be...My apologies on my mistake...

Now, for better understanding, I have just shown the Motor Coils in this CAD...and the reason is to see/analyze better this new convention...

We are no longer using here,...just the Outer Projected Magnetic Fields from our Coils in the Pairs...like we did in the typical design using the normal existing Rotor Structures...since Stators were located in the outer circumference...

Now, we are using BOTH Magnetic Field Projections for each Coil, either Single, like in a Three Pole...or in Pairs...therefore, we must consider inner projections (towards center shaft) to see all Interactions taking place.

Note that next to P1 and P6 I added two set of arrows on each side ...representing the Magnetic Fields Projections Directions for Pair 1 and for Pair 6 Individual Coils (I have set this two Pairs, because in a Ten Pole they seat at 180º, however, this Pair number varies, depending on the number of poles, like in any other Asymmetric Machine. Example: Imperial have P1 and P15 at 180º.

If We look closer at this design...and Figuera's Generator...will see that they are just Identical BASIC Concepts (Induced Coils Rotate within Inner-Outer Exciting Fields Rows)...except that Figuera's Patent from 1902...applies to a Generator only.

And...of course...except for the Patented "H" Cores Design...

So, if the USPTO or the Inventor...give Us any "issues"...we could always use my previous -not "H" Design- I have posted in that Thread:

[IMG][/IMG]

But, adding Our Asymmetrical Motor Armature within...

As I should also remind You...that Asymmetrical Machines do not necessarily require to use a Steel Core in their Rotors... , it could be Plastic...or Fiberglass...

Please realize that each Pair have now... Four Areas (Two per Coil) to pro-pulse their Magnetic Interactions...on our regular Motors we have Two per Pair (Outer ones)

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Very Exciting.

Hello to All,

Below is the same design (Please, consider the fact that H Cores Design is already patented!!...so, BE VERY, BUT VERY CAREFUL!!... )

[IMG][/IMG]

Thanks Erfinder for warning Us/keeping "up to date" about this facts!!...We will address this Issues accordingly into the Proper Legal Paths...

Ok, so...I already corrected the Inner Stator Positioning related to Outer ones...Now each set of Stators is facing N-S, like is supposed to be...My apologies on my mistake...

Now, for better understanding, I have just shown the Motor Coils in this CAD...and the reason is to see/analyze better this new convention...

We are no longer using here,...just the Outer Projected Magnetic Fields from our Coils in the Pairs...like we did in the typical design using the normal existing Rotor Structures...since Stators were located in the outer circumference...

Now, we are using BOTH Magnetic Field Projections for each Coil, either Single, like in a Three Pole...or in Pairs...therefore, we must consider inner projections (towards center shaft) to see all Interactions taking place.

Note that next to P1 and P6 I added two set of arrows on each side ...representing the Magnetic Fields Projections Directions for Pair 1 and for Pair 6 Individual Coils (I have set this two Pairs, because in a Ten Pole they seat at 180º, however, this Pair number varies, depending on the number of poles, like in any other Asymmetric Machine. Example: Imperial have P1 and P15 at 180º.

If We look closer at this design...and Figuera's Generator...will see that they are just Identical BASIC Concepts (Induced Coils Rotate within Inner-Outer Exciting Fields Rows)...except that Figuera's Patent from 1902...applies to a Generator only.

So, if the USPTO or the Inventor...give Us any "issues"...we could always use my previous -not "H" Design- I have posted in that Thread:

[IMG][/IMG]

As I should also remind You...that Asymmetrical Machines do not necessarily require to use a Steel Core in their Rotors... , it could be Plastic...or Fiberglass...

Please realize that each Pair have now... Four Areas (Two per Coil) to pro-pulse their Magnetic Interactions...on our regular Motors we have Two per Pair (Outer ones)

Regards

Ufopolitics

Hey UFO, great explanation, thanks, the way i see myself using this design, and of course aiming for heavy torque production, would be to use iron cores,( probably H design, oops ), and machine an aluminium drum, that the cores neatly slide into slots, with an outer retaining ring.

The only problem would be, if you wanted to span multiple poles as in drawing, it would be very tricky indeed. Having seperately wound individual coils, precision wound, would be a good option.

Of course to be scalable, and to have the least magnetic drag, i would use electromagnet stators.

Also this design could allow for a further 2 rotors, Figuera style aircore drums, on same shaft, one completely on the outside of the outer electrmagnetic stators, and one on the very inside of the inner stator, only facing one pole-field, but when stators are pulsed, i am sure it would generate AC in the wave windings.

I have worked out a way to make these aircore drums, from a non magnetic material, to accept as many phase wave winding as you want.

It's all exciting ehh!

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Australian Inventor...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                    Hey UFO, great explanation, thanks, the way i see myself using this design, and of course aiming for heavy torque production, would be to use iron cores,( probably H design, oops ),

It's all exciting ehh!

Warm Regards Cornboy.
                    Hey Cornboy,

You are the "least" who could use those patented H Cores!!

The Inventor is Australian...maybe your next door neighbor...

He will get you!!

Yes, you are completely right about it, and very exciting.

And of course, being steel cores as Asymmetrical Wound motor would be a really Super Beast/Monster Torque Machine...

The problem is that we will enhance the drag by the Figuera's Coils under load...

About your "secret" formula to make those drums capable of multiple windings...Shhhh!! ...Just ask Your Aussie Mate who invented the "H" Cores, how to protect your idea!!...

Warm Regards...and knowing you, by now...you will give it a "Go" to this design as soon as you complete the MAG3...Right?...

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Boggling

Hey Cornboy,

You are the "least" who could use those patented H Cores!!

The Inventor is Australian...maybe your next door neighbor...

He will get you!!

Yes, you are completely right about it, and very exciting.

And of course, being steel cores as Asymmetrical Wound motor would be a really Super Beast/Monster Torque Machine...

The problem is that we will enhance the drag by the Figuera's Coils under load...

About your "secret" formula to make those drums capable of multiple windings...Shhhh!! ...Just ask Your Aussie Mate who invented the "H" Cores, how to protect your idea!!...

Warm Regards...and knowing you, by now...you will give it a "Go" to this design as soon as you complete the MAG3...Right?...

Ufopolitics
                      Naahh, i through the MAG3 in the bin ---- Just kidding.

Yes UFO, i will give it a go, but why do i get the feeling there is more to come??.

I'll make the H cores just a little bit different, so they won't chase me around the farm.

Also to test the Figuera, aircore low drag, rotor design, i can build and fit a rotor drum, out of a secret material, , and fit it to one end of MAG3 shaft, facing out, and make an end cap with SIX inner and outer stators in it, to bolt to motor housing.

These stators could be pulsed from the Reverse flow from the motor, or from same pulses going to motor stators or rotor, to test generator output.

If pulsed from stator hot pulses, maybe the reverse flow from gen could be piped back to help with motor rotation, the mind boggles!.

Never a dull moment,

Warm Regards, Cornboy.
                      Last edited by Cornboy 555; 08-09-2013, 05:44 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hello to All,

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Hello My Dear Friend UFO, very pleased to see this shaft-less design with outer and inner magnets.
                        Looks there appears to be some problem with the H core.
                        I am sure if that is indeed the case we can over come those limitations too.
                        We have come so far and have no intentions of going back now.
                        Your concept of AYMMETERIC MOTOR/GENERATOR DESIGN is the most revolutionary design to date after Nikola Tesla.

I was looking one of your past videos and greatly impressed.

It looks like a small ufo-engine.
                        Is the structural frame made out of Carbon Fibre?

This design appears to be like disks in separate planes somewhat resembling a turbine engine or a hard-disk drive.

UfoPolitics A SHAFT LESS MOTOR?...

A SHAFT LESS MOTOR?...WTF? - YouTube

(ReproduceD) Published on Jan 4, 2013
                        This was the Design that brought me into My Asymmetric Machines further development...
                        A new structural concept on Motors Generators...where the shaft is just "virtual"...
                        They were all Asymmetrical Machines...I just did not know by then...

The Figuera Generator is also interesting and may be our dear friend Machine might build his as he has already put so much effort.

Warmest regards All
                        Good Luck

Nameste

light

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post

I'm thinking now that I should hook up the hg's and continue, leave the solid state universe for the time being.

So old schoolers, does anyone out there, have any thoughts about HV pwm, with tubes. Can an oscillator be built with tubes, that could produce sparks with enough juice to run our motors, or bigger. I bet they can.

Machine

@Machine, an interesting proposition, yes the entire circuit could be done in tubes, but a more interesting configuration would be a hybrid ~ just replacing the final FET’s with a more robust tube (did you have anything in mind?) my suggestion would be a hydrogen thyratron a breif overview can be seen http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j..._sBTN_lS9S81kA
                          there are a few that are comparable to the specs of the FET we are currently working with, these would have the advantage of not tending to burn out as readily (a definite advantage for the experimental stage we are in) but final production should probably be with solid state technology. . . . might have to put this on my "ToDo" list

Nameste

Hitby13kw

Last century you were not sophisticated unless you lived in a house with Hot & Cold running water, the tables are about to turn, we plan to make this century go into the history books as the time everyhouse got wired for Hot & Cold electricity.

Comment

• Notions regarding Thyratons:
                            Thyratrons are great for switching on -once. They will not stop conducting up to the time we stop current. In AC applications this is naturally given by polarity change.
                            At DC contitions it will conduct forever as long we supply current. It is similar to triac or SCR.
                            Please correct my notions if wrong!

If we have thyratrons operating we might sacrifice motor windings instead of FETs resulting in major damage of setup. I feel we should master FETs before we migrate to another unknown technology.
                            What about introducing an automotive fuse for protection or polyswitch componentes.
                            But fuses will not help if FETS die because of bad GND or overvoltage spikes.

Regarding Oshpark:
                            - Monster driver 15 $ for 1 PCB or a set of 3? Any suggestion?
                            - Any idea what difference between oshpark catalog and ospark shared projects Can tehy ordered together? At shared projects they havesome nice breakout PCBs for I2C sensors (temp, I2C isolation, ...)

Regarding MYxxx type motors.
                            I've got a MY1018 and a MY1020 both 500W. They have EXACT same dimensions except diameter of shaft where armature is pressed on (12mm vs, 14mm), Strange!
                            Another MY1020 1000W has longer armature and much more longer magnets.
                            Have my housings (1018+1020 -> together about 2HP max) at machine shop for cutting shaft side down to magnets. Will get them back on friday next week.
                            Both sides will fit in a slotted 4" steel tube (for stability without any welding). The tube will guide endcaps with brushes as well for adjusting firing angle.
                            JS
                            Last edited by JohnStone; 08-09-2013, 09:58 PM.
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                              Notions regarding Thyratons:
                              Thyratrons are great for switching on -once. They will not stop conducting up to the time we stop current. In AC applications this is naturally given by polarity change.
                              At DC contitions it will conduct forever as long we supply current. It is similar to triac or SCR.
                              Please correct my notions if wrong!
                              @John Stone, You’re not wrong, Thanks for reminding me of that characteristic of Thyratrons, a fuller explanation of my idea in using them was to widen the gap between commutator contacts or on the Imperial don’t add the connection between adjacent contact points, this would provide a definite open circuit shutting the thyratron off as the shaft rotated between coil pairs.

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                              If we have thyratrons operating we might sacrifice motor windings instead of FETs resulting in major damage of setup. I feel we should master FETs before we migrate to another unknown technology.
                              JS

Because of the Asymmetric coil design and the fact that coil pairs are idle (off) longer than they are energized (on) it is my belief that it may be next to impossible to burn out a correctly designed motor winding ~ I know we are in the design phase so it may yet happen. ~ Don’t worry John, we have enough on our plate, this is definitely a back burner idea, always thinking of options.

@ Open question to group ~ what is the longest continuous run time anyone has done ~ with any UFO motor ?

Hitby13kw

Research continues, . . . back to my motor FETish

Comment

• Hitby
                                I have run the smaller one, the 4xrotor, for just short of four days and I did a 24 hour test with Imperial but nether was screaming full blast. I would say both were about half speed. With the Imperial I had to do one battery swap but I have floor sweeper size Trojans. The only problem was the noise at nite. My wife got upset so I told her no more long tests in the house. She was still upset for a few days.
                                Dana
                                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X