My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey UFO

You know, I still have the asymmetrical generator, I could try it, and I could always turn the comms a bit if they get picked. And if it worked, then I would rewind it. I think I'll get 4 of the same fly backs, and give it a try.

Machine

Comment

• HV

Now Machine, if you can find a way to mix 12v 100amp, with your high voltage, and time it to your commutator segments, powee.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

The spark gaps on this HV motor, i built a while ago, were 1/4" tungsten rod, and when i dischared 2 x 12" 4500v 30uF, into the low resistance, 1.5mm wire coils, the PM rotor hardly moved.

The can caps were being charged by the same setup in the pic, which is two 4000v 60Ma tranny's parralled, plugded into 240v.

Just flicking the coil wires across a 12v battery had more effect.

Nice sparks though! and little chips of tungsten flying off the spark gaps, and Ohhh, what a crackle, you could literally feel the shock wave from the cap discharge.

I will revisit that build later on, i may be able to modify it for another task.

Anyway, just thought i would share, because you are talking about high voltage.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• UfO

I haven't done anything for 2 days, after that other post. I hope its ok UFO, I have to delete my post. I should not have posted that video here. It was a knee jerk reaction, someone pushed my buttons, and I wish I didn't post that.

Hitby was right, no one knows but them. So if its alright with you UFO, i'm going to delete that post.

machinealive

Comment

• Life Time of ball bearings

Digging into usage of ball bearings I found it to be important to give them a constant axial preload in order to increase their life time. Any bearing has a certain clearance and it is not helpful if it can wiggle around within this clearance.
          Hence it is recommended to put an axial preload to it.

Usually this is performed by spring load or spring washers in order to account for tolerances and temperature effects.
          The preload should be about 1-2% of dynamic load rating (see data sheet of your bearing). At heavy oscillations like our unbalanced armatures it should be 3-4%.

Please correct your setup before you call for heavy duty types or bigger bearings.
          JS
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Deletion...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
            UfO

I haven't done anything for 2 days, after that other post. I hope its ok UFO, I have to delete my post. I should not have posted that video here. It was a knee jerk reaction, someone pushed my buttons, and I wish I didn't post that.

Hitby was right, no one knows but them. So if its alright with you UFO, i'm going to delete that post.

machinealive
            Hello Friend,

Yes, by all means , do it.

I will delete your quoted post from mine...but I will leave my post on...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

EDIT: Done Deal!...
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 08-04-2013, 04:55 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Friend,

WOW, that looks awesome!...She is kicking!

See My Friend?...that is the name of the game!

Remember when We were pulsing static coils in the very beginning?...what did I highly recommend so many times?...To start dialing SLOWLY UP...As it is the way Radiant will enter your Coils...and Now Your Machine Coils... very strong and consistent...and dress up those coils in "Purple Energy"......from there...there are no limits, my friend...You've "invoked" HER within your Machine...and SHE comes to You...

Your Machine is at top shape, excellent run!

Yes We can...and Yes We will..

Ufopolitics.com is designed to do just that...plus, You can create your own Personal Blog, Your completely private hosting domain in nano seconds (Not even Me would be able to log on as Administrator in your Blog)..."MachineAlive.ufopolitics.com"...There you can load YouTube Videos that can be watched within your Posts/Pages...not re-routing you to YT Servers......You could post all your data...delete,block Anyone you do not "Piace" (Like), do whatever you feel like...it is your own place...with your own Web Panel Interface (Backend)...load pictures, make a Gallery, Albums...links whatever...
              We will create first, subdomains of all of You Guys... The Excellent builders of Asymmetrical Machines...to show ALL your work, or whoever and whatever you want to add there...

Just give me a few days...so I can transfer all Data to a Private/Dedicated, Faster and bigger Server...and open up certain "valves", amplify some storage and performance... to set everything at Apache Servers...so You guys could make your own places...

And of course you could also post on Main Site as well. But I will be reproducing this Thread and the Second One in a Private Subdomain...<asymmetric_electrodynamic_machines.ufopolitics.com>

I was explaining this to Cornboy in another Post...

I am not saying...to move out of here completely...unless We get kicked out...
              But, at Ufopolitics.com We will have a "More Compact" Place to work quiet, and peacefully...plus all data as CAD's Diagrams, videos, etc...will be easy at hand...

Promise it will be all free of "Legal Tender Notes" charges...

Yes, unbelievably...I was watching it last night also...as also Aaron-Eric "Sound Track Response Video"...Do not want to get into details...All I can say is...it is very sad...very sad to see the way Eric P. Dollard expresses about all Energetic Forum Members ...Sad to see him victim of Alcohol abuse...Sad to see so many People that trusted the name of someone like him, donated so much money...to all go through the drain...things like this Kill Free Energy Communities...takes away Faith in anyone trying to do serious and professional work...

I will cite below...a couple of Paragraphs that I loved so much... in Peter Lindeman's Free Energy...

So many beautiful things enclosed in just a few words...as also the "Dark Side" of the Human-Animal behavior...White and Black...Day and Night...Light and Darkness ...but Light will win in the end my Dear Friends...

Machine...just... may I ask you to hold on ...patience, please ...Your Work is excellent as always my Friend, and We all need You concentrated on it...don't let/allow any noises out there...bring you any negative feelings, that could upset your brilliant mind...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO, Machine, All. I only watched half of Eric Dollard vid and got very disturbed at the attitude of Eric. I will not want to be in his company. As we know here, that it is the THOUGHT -> WORD -> PHYSICAL ACTION path. Listening to Eric words and methods, enables to extrapolate backwards to his mind. Everything good, and bad, originates there. It is very sad to see that his first alliance is to the substance and as such can not be trusted to commitments, word of mouth and promises. I have seen in my life people who had their first commitment to substance behave differently hour to hour and day to day. The mind cannot be washed by washing the body. As such I still offer prayers to GOD that he HEALS Eric's mind & body. It is very sad to see talent go to such a waste.

UFO your Website is coming really super good. I am so pleased with your plans for the members too, for-example, memeber_ID.ufopolitics.com

on the Dual pentagon motor work progress.
              I have now completed Arduino interface using SPI-Digital-Pot to generate a RAMP Signal 0-5v. I got the opamp to translate it to 0-36v to control the PSU
              I hope thats done soon.
              yesterday my van's Starter Motor quit. Will get that done through the auto shop. Every thing else like fuse, relay checked OK. That's life.

Next I will add current sensor also to my other Arduino (Mega) that controls all the sensors. Keep my fingers crossed.

Wish you all the beat.

Warmest regards

Nameste

light

Comment

• Hi Lightworker,
                if you intend to extend sensor interfaces your ports will get exhausted soon because any SPI I/F eats up one enable port.
                Conversely I2C (TWI) will consume 2 ports only independently how many sensors you operate. We can get many sensors like DAC, ADC, temp, .....

JS
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• @ALL:
                  I digged into sensors for rpm and possibly for exact position sensing - ater on. The normal way is using hall effect sensors. They detect change of magnetic field and forward it to Arduino to an interrupt port - usually.
                  Drawback is that we will have a lot of magnetic action around casing and possible disturbance and it is not possible for all to add a magnet wheel to their motor.
                  Therefore I looked at optical sensors (refelction light barrier). Unfortunately they tend to suffer on debris and therefore they are not used at DC motors. But they are much more easy to use and for a research motor it seems to be adequate cleaning them from time to time.
                  I imagine to paint the armature outside black white and insert a small reflection photo interuptor just between stator magnets. Drill a small hole in the housing in order to get wires outside.
                  In the center of armature we will have less debris from brushes and less light from arcing.
                  There is a great advantage: we need no further adjustment because we refer to poles themselves like we painted them.
                  As component I suggest : i.e. RPR-220 photoreflector manufactured by ROHM. It is suitable from 3 to 12 mm distance.
                  eBay
                  Those with low funds please scavenge printers and disk drives in order to find such sensors.
                  Hall sensors can be found inside computer fans.
                  . . . . . . . ~o0o~
                  Regarding Eric Dollard:
                  Humans are not controlled by mind - conversely from our teaching. Besides mind and biological life humans live an emotional and spiritual life as well. And it needs to be balanced. All those components may be ill and destructed like a biological body we can see with our eyes.
                  I vote Eric to be a broken man and his unexpected behaviour might not be sourced by a malicious mind but by his painful experience with other humans causing major damage in his components of life. There exist spiritual and emotional pains that take over - but they are invisible. Imagine you have physical pain and act conforming your pain but others do not know pain but observe your very strange behaviour.
                  Thank god if you was not damaged by other humans and can act in a sane way. Obviously this state is a gift we need to appreciate.

JS
                  Last edited by JohnStone; 08-05-2013, 08:08 AM.

Comment

• Trigger.

Hello John Stone, it is great to see you back on a regular basis, thanks for the tip on axial bearing play, the best thing to use would be Wave washers.

The light sensor could be an excellent option for us, as it could be fitted to just about any build, i have always wondered about the magnetic effects of our builds, on hall sensors.

Could these sensors also be used to trigger the opto's on our monster boards?.

Does the paint have to be special reflective paint?

Thanks once again for your input here JS.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Kogs, catching up on some reading,

Kogs thanks a million on that info! I was trying to keep the charge up on the batteries. Not a good idea on the power supply backup then hey?

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                      G'day Sampojo
                      Good build and excellent video
                      One thing I noticed is you said you have 2 batteries to run the machine and a Power supply to back up the batteries So the batteries run your motor and the Power supply charges the batteries at the same time.
                      If this is so Your batteries will not last long the workings of a battery is a chemical operation and it takes time to complete the process so between charging and discharging of a battery you need to rest them, if you do both discharge and charge at the same time You will destroy your battery.
                      I have tested this and destroyed a large battery Rather than use batteries and the power supply use a large capacitor between the power supply and the motor and anytime you use a power supply where it is connected to a machine that creates Radiant energy you also need a large cap to protect the power supply from the spikes this I have also experienced.

However I have been led to believe but not tested it yet that when you use pulses to drive a machine as they are short charges and that the battery can be charged between the pulses to the driven machine that is short pulses to charge the battery. Also the pulses to the battery need to be above twice the nominal battery voltage.

Kindest Regards

Kogs trying to be helpful
                      These batteries are all UPS type reclaimed from the recycling station at my work. I use a relay radiant battery charger by Imhotep to get them back. I sometimes hook the regular charger up along with the radiant charger and run them together, figuring I could get them desulfated while they charge. Good idea?

Check out the new source of energy TMR Tunneling Magneto-Resistance. Story on PESN.com.

Magnacoaster going into production!!
                      Last edited by sampojo; 08-05-2013, 03:36 AM.
                      Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Charging Batteries while Pulsing Load

@ALL:
                        These two actions are often misunderstood.
                        A lead battery can deliver excessive current but can not eat it while charging in same amount. It is a matter of chemical processes taking place there.
                        Do not misunderstand a battery to be like a capacitor. There charging and discharging are symmetrica - not at batteries. (ponder on the term C20....).

If we pulse a setup with severe pulses from a battery and at same time have a PSU connected most experimenters expect the PSU supplying the major load - that is not true!
                        Current comes from that source having less impedance. I talk of impedance in order to embrace the impedance of wires (they perform as inductivity). Usually we connect battery with fat wires and then we connect PSU with wires of less diameter.
                        Sudden current pulses will be supplied by battery only because af too high impedance of PSU.
                        If you have both sources together please conncet fat wires form PSU to setup and then connect battery with fat wires to terminals of your PSU. Then you have a little chance to get power from it.

But there is more to it: PSUs contain caps for smoothing pulsed current from transformer. They use electrolitic caps - and they are wound from insulated foils. Do not expect these caps to act fast - they will not unless ypu assist them with a bank of low ESR caps.

Please understand actions in slow motion:
                        A: Setup switches load on
                        B: Suddenly a drop in voltage occures at terminals of setup
                        C: Voltage drop propagates as fast as possible along wires (performing as inductivity / slowing down propagation) to energy source and asks for more power.
                        D: Voltage drop arrives battery and it fills in most of it
                        E: A small amount of voltage drop continues propagating along indutcive (slowing down) wires and arrives PSU cap. It is wound and reacts very lazy.
                        F: Some time later PSU delivers a small amount of power but too late. Battery did fill in most of required power.
                        E: Voltge of PSU is somewhat higher than battery voltage. Battery can not take as much current as requested before from load. Hence battery can not refill charge if next load request arrives soon.
                        Look at data sheet of you battery: They state there what current they can deliver down to dischrage state and what the charging rate is (C20 means it can take only 1/20th of discharge current)

I do not claim we can not perform batteries along PSUs but it needs to be done with feeling how devices feel. Important is correct wiring, adding low ESR cap stages, taking in account type of load......
                        JS

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                          Hello John Stone, it is great to see you back on a regular basis, thanks for the tip on axial bearing play, the best thing to use would be Wave washers.

The light sensor could be an excellent option for us, as it could be fitted to just about any build, i have always wondered about the magnetic effects of our builds, on hall sensors.

Could these sensors also be used to trigger the opto's on our monster boards?.

Does the paint have to be special reflective paint?

Thanks once again for your input here JS.

Warm Regards Cornboy.
                          Yea "wave washers"! I could not find this term yesterday. Those are built in Chineese MY motors.

Hall sensors can be used outside your motors. It is not predictable how they perform inside if SHE sweeps area with HER gifts.

My suggestion with painted (just black / white - no special paint) armature has the drawback that it can not be adjusted. The sensor can be placed between magnets only. It is mainly suitable for pure rpm sensor and moderate but not adjustable angle / position sensing. Certain angles of rotation need to be performed dynamically by processor power.

But you can do it outside as well because sensors are are IR sensitive. Nevertheless you need to shade the sensor area in certain amount.

Idea (not advisable with tiny motors!): Take an old CD and mount it on the shaft. Stick a printout with black / white segemts on it. Mount sensor movable and you can adjust any angle you want in order to find sweet spots.
                          This method is very variable up to the moment you found the optimum swet spot. Then you can cast it in any mechanical shape i.e. along hall sensors.

And yes monsters can be triggered by any sort of sensors. But we need to dicuss goals before in order to choose right measures. Main concern is to prevent unsolicited spurious glitches in order to prevent monsters getting crazy. But it can be done easily if we envision whohle play ground in time.
                          We need to know count of segemnts required along precison of angle......
                          JS
                          Last edited by JohnStone; 08-05-2013, 09:59 AM.

Comment

• ON.

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                            Yea "wave washers"! I could not find this term yesterday. Those are built in Chineese MY motors.

Hall sensors can be used outside your motors. It is not predictable how they perform inside if SHE sweeps area with HER gifts.

My suggestion with painted (just black / white - no special paint) armature has the drawback that it can not be adjusted. The sensor can be placed between magnets only. It is mainly suitable for pure rpm sensor and moderate but not adjustable angle / position sensing. Certain angles of rotation need to be performed dynamically by processor power.

But you can do it outside as well because sensors are are IR sensitive. Nevertheless you need to shade the sensor area in certain amount.

Idea (not advisable with tiny motors!): Take an old CD and mount it on the shaft. Stick a printout with black / white segemts on it. Mount sensor movable and you can adjust any angle you want in order to find sweet spots.
                            This method is very variable up to the moment you found the optimum swet spot. Then you can cast it in any mechanical shape i.e. along hall sensors.

And yes monsters can be triggered by any sort of sensors. But we need to dicuss goals before in order to choose right measures. Main concern is to prevent unsolicited spurious glitches in order to prevent monsters getting crazy. But it can be done easily if we envision whohle play ground in time.
                            We need to know count of segemnts required along precison of angle......
                            JS

Understand John, thanks, just wondering could you have a 36 pole rotor, striped black and white, for each pole, and have the photo sensor send signal to electronics, that could have an adjustable, On time/duty cycle, to the opto's on the monsters?.

Would it be, precise and reliable enough?.

Regards Cornboy.
                            Last edited by Cornboy 555; 08-05-2013, 10:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                              Understand John, thanks, just wondering could you have a 36 pole rotor, striped black and white, for each pole, and have the photo sensor send signal to electronics, that could have an adjustable, On time/duty cycle, to the opto's on the monsters?.

Would it be, precise and reliable enough?.

Regards Cornboy.
                              Painting black white triangles on rotor and shifting sensor axially. But we need to know what exact comeout requried after tests. Then we come back in order to choose tools.
                              Allmost all is possible but few actions help.
                              JS

Comment

• I tried a run with drivers to motor, no Hg switches. I used same program, Dana's second program, with low frequency. Still best around 4 hz, but only about 400 rpm, which I think was about half of rpm with the Hg switches. I'm recharging battery, and I'll give it a go today again. Nothing burnt on drivers which is good. Hopefully it's working now.

Hey UFO, I have someone taking that giant 4 pole stator to be sandblasted this week. Get 'er all painted up nice and green, eh Cornboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X