X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Monster Pulsers/imperial/arduino Hitby Video

Hello to All,

QUAD MONSTER PULSERS - YouTube

Here is a video I put together, showing briefly some details of the Quad Pulser Drive System is about...and -of course- the Excellent Test developed by Hitby13kw as "The Main Star" of the Video..

Thanks Sir John Stone!...for such well designed piece of Art!!
    Thanks Dana for conceiving/writing such very precise Codes at Quad Blink, to make all this hardware to "move"...and Oh Boy!...How they move!!...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-21-2013, 01:33 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• MAG3 update.

Hello UFO, Et al, i have started back onto MAG3 build, the first thing i had to do was to modify the commutators, because of lack of my understanding, and language barrier with Indian manufacturer.

The raised section that was left on the comm's, to slot, to clamp coil wire in , was too small, because of miss calculation of brush and brush holder size, Derrr!!!.

So i machined off raised section to allow plenty of room for brush contact, and rotor end float adjustment. As this is a prototype, i have fitted a flange to comm's, with a grub screw to lock comm's in required spot, and be adjustable and removable, if need be.

I have fitted 3/16" brass rod, drilled with hole, to allow to solder wire ends into, without heating comm's too much.

The flange screws have been epoxy'd in, and the brass spigots were a light press fit, so no little bits flying out at high RPM.

I have finished the complete embodiment, of the build, and now it's on to finishing the rotor.

Slowly getting there, Cornboy.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

• numbers

170w to run motor, then 18-36w will get you 100w. looking pretty good. Factor of 3 or 4 to one on harvesting RE, no? Good harvest huh Cornman?

Thanks for the great video shining a big spotlight on the big picture, UFO.

Great job Hitby! That Imperial is working great now,huh?

So UFO, whats the top end gonna look like? (Nevermind?)

Very nice work, guys.
        Up, Up and Away

Comment

• How come?

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
          Hello UFO, Et al, i have started back onto MAG3 build, the first thing i had to do was to modify the commutators, because of lack of my understanding, and language barrier with Indian manufacturer.
          क्या आप मतलब है आप हिंदू से बात नहीं??!!

कि पूरी तरह से बेतुका है!!

Looking good!

Warm Regards Friend

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by sampojo View Post
            170w to run motor, then 18-36w will get you 100w. looking pretty good. Factor of 3 or 4 to one on harvesting RE, no? Good harvest huh Cornman?

Thanks for the great video shining a big spotlight on the big picture, UFO.

Great job Hitby! That Imperial is working great now,huh?

Very nice work, guys.
            @sampojo - thanks for the nice condensation of the facts to the key 'Take away' point all I needed on the Imperial was a few more feet of wire

Hitby13kw

Comment

• Yes very smart Hitby...

Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
              @sampojo - thanks for the nice condensation of the facts to the key 'Take away' point all I needed on the Imperial was a few more feet of wire

Hitby13kw
              Hello Hitby,

Yes, "I know what you were trying to do last night"...just like that movie...("I know what you did last night")...

Using reversed diodes off the Gates to four independent batteries is a very smart "on the side" experiment...

You know that by allowing a 75% Off Times at each channel/gates...allows the Lady to come back in all those "nice and wide gaps"...and recondition your "future" alternative banks...Uh?

Very smart indeed, Hitby!

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Wows! It look great!

@ Cornboy

That commutator looks like a cake!!

Went sparks jump from that commutator, it will be a Birthday Cake for the birth of your UFO motor!!!

Keep It Clean and Green
                Richie
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 07-21-2013, 02:52 PM.

Comment

• @Cornboy:
                  Your commutator looks pizza size. If you have your machine ready please start it as smoothly as you can - in order to prevent turning down under top down We need you and all others living there!!!!
                  Apart that I doubt your garlic will arraive Europe and US floating..
                  JS
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Yum.

Thanks Guys, hopfully i will be eating cake and pizza, to celebrate the MAG3, spinning.

I will be carefull, John.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Hello to ALL,

This is an IMPORTANT ISSUE HERE!

I received an E-Mail (to my ufopolitics@gmail.com) about a very active Member here...Anoop, I don't know if some of you remember Him...But the fact is the following :

All of the sudden Anoop was not able to Log In into this Forum..??!!

I will Quote His latest EMail to Me below:

Now I am directing this Post to Aaron Murakami:

@Aaron or other Admin:

How could something like this be possible Aaron?...We will have to take some "Measures/Path/Solutions...In order that something like this will NOT Happen ever again!

Annop is a very active Member here, basically from my first Thread here to the latest one. And NEVER got involved in ANY Violation of Forum Codes/Rules or ANYTHING RELATED...¿?

Below I am uploading a Video of His Three Poles Combinations of Prime Mover-Generators...He sent it to me via an App/Box , I believe He lives in Eastern Europe...

ANOOP VIDEO ON THREE POLES - YouTube

I wonder how many more Members have gone through same Issues...but never contacted Us...?

Not good at all guys...Not Good!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO, strangely few days a go I was just telling my wife that there are some guys on the forum who were pretty active but suddenly I do not see them posting on the forum, I told her there is this guy Anoop I do not what happened. Also other two guys are Lester (Lester444) and Niko. Suddenly soon after you posted Anoop having great troubles login. I guess telepathy is real but subtle as it causes stir within. As far my experiments with the dual pentagon asymmetric motor, the amps measuring module came couple days ago. The module is called Sparkfun ACS712 low current sensor. Mean while I thought of upgrading my PSU to 0 – 36 volts at up to 8 Amps. Unfortunately at one time the cooling fan accidentally was not ON and I lost 2x TIP3055 transistors. Now I got 3 more TIP3055 transistors which I am thinking of mounting on an old Pentium Fan-Assisted- Heatsink.
                      Next to get better graphs, I am thinking of increasing PSU voltage linearly (ramped) using another arduino. Sorry again problems appeared. Trying to get all this working as soon as possible. Happy to see everyone moving forward pretty fast.
                      Wishing everyone with the best of luck

Warmest regards

Namaste to All The Members

(The gesture Namaste as I have come to understand is that I am bowing down to GOD in the other person. Hands pointing upwards with the understanding that there is Higher Power than us. However this power is within. All gifts are within. Even Nassim Haramein mentioned same statement in one of his lectures)

Many Thanks

Comment

• ufopolitics.com

Hello UFO, just wanted to say Thanks, for the great job you are doing with your web site, UFOpolitics.com, it obviously takes a lot of time and effort, and it is great to have all the vids and info in the one condensed spot, for all to see.

@ Lightworker, i have missed Lester, and Nikko, as well, hope everything is good with them.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Hello to ALL,

This is an IMPORTANT ISSUE HERE!

I received an E-Mail (to my ufopolitics@gmail.com) about a very active Member here...Anoop, I don't know if some of you remember Him...But the fact is the following :

All of the sudden Anoop was not able to Log In into this Forum..??!!

I will Quote His latest EMail to Me below:

Now I am directing this Post to Aaron Murakami:

@Aaron or other Admin:

How could something like this be possible Aaron?...We will have to take some "Measures/Path/Solutions...In order that something like this will NOT Happen ever again!

Annop is a very active Member here, basically from my first Thread here to the latest one. And NEVER got involved in ANY Violation of Forum Codes/Rules or ANYTHING RELATED...¿?

Below I am uploading a Video of His Three Poles Combinations of Prime Mover-Generators...He sent it to me via an App/Box , I believe He lives in Eastern Europe...

ANOOP VIDEO ON THREE POLES - YouTube

I wonder how many more Members have gone through same Issues...but never contacted Us...?

Not good at all guys...Not Good!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Maybe Anoop had multiple accounts here, How could you possibly know if Anoop
                          broke forum rules UFO ? What do you care of forum rules anyway, when you
                          personally abuse people and incite others to do the same.

What a hypocrite.

You even ask for others to be banned for less violations of the forum rules
                          than you commit. Very funny stuff.

So any actual claims of more out than in yet. When do we get to see input
                          and output voltage and current measurements done by a scope ?

From what I can gather you have already done it many times. Why not
                          concentrate for a while on showing a convincing demonstration of more
                          output work than input work ?

Should be a piece of cake for you.

I suppose you will go ahead and break forum rules again by personally abusing
                          me with profanity, why not you'll probably get away with it.

Seems the forum rules only apply to some. Fancy you talking of them.

The way I see it you have at least three choices, 1. Answer me. 2. Ignore me. 3. abuse me.
                          I do not care what you do as a result of this post. Although you should, in my opinion.

My guess is you'll cover all bases and use all three.

Comment

• I Will Say...

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                            Maybe Anoop had multiple accounts here, How could you possibly know if Anoop
                            broke forum rules UFO ? What do you care of forum rules anyway, when you
                            personally abuse people and incite others to do the same.

What a hypocrite.

You even ask for others to be banned for less violations of the forum rules
                            than you commit. Very funny stuff.

So any actual claims of more out than in yet. When do we get to see input
                            and output voltage and current measurements done by a scope ?

From what I can gather you have already done it many times. Why not
                            concentrate for a while on showing a convincing demonstration of more
                            output work than input work ?

Should be a piece of cake for you.

I suppose you will go ahead and break forum rules again by personally abusing
                            me with profanity, why not you'll probably get away with it.

Seems the forum rules only apply to some. Fancy you talking of them.

The way I see it you have at least three choices, 1. Answer me. 2. Ignore me. 3. abuse me.
                            I do not care what you do as a result of this post. Although you should, in my opinion.

My guess is you'll cover all bases and use all three.

Farmhand,

All I would write here to you...as an answer to your post above...

I LOVE You Man...We are ALL the SAME, exact Carbon deposits from millions of years...We ALL here will eventually disappear within a few years...to let Other "newer carbon structures" to build up and rise future Generations...and so on and on...

I am not going to respond to your words by another attack...remember, the rule is very simple...by hurting me...you hurt yourself...and all the rest.

In the Past I did react with some wrong manners...and I did apologize for that and I still do if I need to...and I do apologize to you now whenever I did it.

I have a reason why I acted like that in the past...and am not trying to justify myself by writing this...But I was getting frustrated because with so many attacks back and forth (including "back" from me)...I could not concentrate in My Main Goal Here...to finish My Disclosure entirely.

Now, at this point in time...I have dramatically changed (as you could read me now)...why?...just because I have finished demonstrating Majority of my concepts (and am not talking specifically about OU or Free Energy at all)...from Nikola Tesla...to all other bright Scientists, that so many people know so far...for many decades.

I am talking about Asymmetry...

Now, I am really busy...so if you forgive me...I have a lot of work to do.

Thank You and I really appreciate you understanding it.

God Bless You Farmhand

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-23-2013, 12:24 AM.

Comment

• Yes...still working on it

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                              Hello UFO, just wanted to say Thanks, for the great job you are doing with your web site, UFOpolitics.com, it obviously takes a lot of time and effort, and it is great to have all the vids and info in the one condensed spot, for all to see.

@ Lightworker, i have missed Lester, and Nikko, as well, hope everything is good with them.

Regards Cornboy.
                              Thanks Cornboy,

Yes it is better if we have everything concentrated in one site...however, once that I finish loading up material and set up...I will move all into a much Faster Apache Server......But that's not all...I will be creating XML exports of all site...that we will be "mirroring" in multiple domains...different servers.

I do back up of all site MySQL/PHP Data/Tables on a daily basis...so, in case it "collapses" for "some reason"...in a matter of seconds through FTP (File Transfer Protocol)...everything would be loaded and back running to normal...

Soon I will open "Comments"...the reason I closed them is I was getting lots of Spam and BS...so I had to stop that and get the plugins that prevent it...but Site is capable for Comments and New Threads/Sub domains opening also...

I have a "Multi-User" Program loaded there (WPMU)...In order that you (and many more) could open your own Domain and post your videos/pictures and descriptions as you like...mainly your MAGNIFICENCE OF THREE MACHINE......and do not worry, the Human Interface to operate is very "friendly"...plus I will assist you on the "Backend Side"...

I have also other sites/domains with more Technology already running...including the ones I have not disclosed yet...

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Life is "not perfect" my Dear Friend...

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                                Hello UFO, strangely few days a go I was just telling my wife that there are some guys on the forum who were pretty active but suddenly I do not see them posting on the forum, I told her there is this guy Anoop I do not what happened. Also other two guys are Lester (Lester444) and Niko. Suddenly soon after you posted Anoop having great troubles login. I guess telepathy is real but subtle as it causes stir within. As far my experiments with the dual pentagon asymmetric motor, the amps measuring module came couple days ago. The module is called Sparkfun ACS712 low current sensor. Mean while I thought of upgrading my PSU to 0 – 36 volts at up to 8 Amps. Unfortunately at one time the cooling fan accidentally was not ON and I lost 2x TIP3055 transistors. Now I got 3 more TIP3055 transistors which I am thinking of mounting on an old Pentium Fan-Assisted- Heatsink.
                                Next to get better graphs, I am thinking of increasing PSU voltage linearly (ramped) using another arduino. Sorry again problems appeared. Trying to get all this working as soon as possible. Happy to see everyone moving forward pretty fast.
                                Wishing everyone with the best of luck

Warmest regards

Namaste to All The Members

(The gesture Namaste as I have come to understand is that I am bowing down to GOD in the other person. Hands pointing upwards with the understanding that there is Higher Power than us. However this power is within. All gifts are within. Even Nassim Haramein mentioned same statement in one of his lectures)

Many Thanks

Hello Light!

Yes my Dear Friend...that's the way life is sometimes...things do not come out the way we want it to be...

Anoop is a very nice guy...and it is extremely simple to go to:

ALL POSTS MADE BY ANOOP

And see the Two Only pages of ALL posts Anoop has written...

If He had other Accounts I do not know...but for sure Aaron Murakami or any other Webmaster here would be able to know...just by checking his IP...in the "Backend" (Admin Side) of this Software...and checking through a very simple <?php function...> if he had opened more accounts under same IP...

As I do not think this site will allow Registrations from "Public IP's" generated by IP Changers Software...simply because they are constantly changing...one day guy is using a Chinese IP...and next hour a Brazilian IP...

Regarding your project, I am sorry for your losses...that is a way we make them better and stronger for future testing...that is simply called "Evolution"...my friend.

Hope you restore everything back to normal soon...and we all get to see those excellent videos you have created so far...

Warm Regards

Namaste

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X