Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
    Hello My Friends,

We have great future plans ahead , guys...

First, I would like to set a Link with the great pdf from Sir John Stone, open for everyone to read it on line or download it...a steady "Page", a permanent link.

I also want to have there ALL the parts required in a list, with every single part number for the Monster Pulsers. All the best prices on every component, like boards from the great work from Member Sampojo...the great Prices on the FET'S that Kogs and Donald Haas gather for all of Us...The Codes written by Dana...on the Arduino set up...etc,etc

The point is...that even a new comer, walks in, and could be able to reproduce everything, step by step...and be successful.

The Monster Pulsers are NOT ONLY "Applicable" to Imperial design...but also to many other Asymmetric configurations We have done already...useful to many, many existing applications...existing and "to come"...

I have my <ufopolitics.com> domain...BUT...I do not have "wild cards" capability on that Server there...wild cards allow the use of "Sub Links", which would be ideal for this purpose...a dedicated domain within a domain...just for this purposes. But not big deal...we could use -in the mean time- just a "Page" to display all "fixed" data.

I have wild cards on my domain related to the New Structure Motor I will be displaying soon, that I have patented about thirteen years ago...

This "New Structure Machine" will allow Us to do what NEVER, could have been done with the existing ones...like adding as many capacitors as Coils-pairs would be on the configuration, with "all the space in the world"...or like to "fuse" a Figuera's Generating Coils while Motor Turns...and uses those rotating fields form "isolated cores" to excite stationary generating coils...capability of scaling up as your Budget or Imagination will allow you to do it...in other words, a whole "Universe" right there my dear Friends..

But, it bolts down to one simple thing...I will have to reveal who I am...My Full Name...and from there on Internet...everyone will know where to "find" me...I really do not care at this point...IT MUST BE DONE, PERIOD...otherwise we will never finish all this...

So...Let it BE

We must FLY...We must EVOLVE...from where we have been "seating"...in a "stand still" Point in Time...that has taken TOO LONG...

Let's move ahead Guys!

Warm Regards, and GOD be with all of Us.

Ufopolitics

Hello my Friend
    I guess time has come as at one time you stated that part of your life's mission or goal was to enable or enlighten others about your years great R&D work
    which in turn is mostly based on the Nikola Tesla's work.
    Thankfully, that vision is moving forward with great speed right across the globe with many dedicated members doing their part.
    To-day we have with us UFO's Asymmetric Motors, which followed Radiant Energy associated with the stationary coils
    Moving on towards the future. UFO if your heart feels to take on this new direction, then, our prayers and blessings to The GOD are with you. Wish you strength and success. We are with you as always.
    I look forward to THE NEW STRUCTURE MACHINE. May be we will touch on the Anti-Gravity as well, since now and then you just mentioned flying machines. Also look forward to the Website: UFOPOLITICS

As far as revealing my real identity, I have to wait little longer until I see OU, for the following reasons:
    If it it was just this thread, then there is no problem as far ID is concerned
    The problem is the way some individuals who believe PHYSICS is just filling blackboards full of equations after equations and that makes them brilliant. As far myself and some others know that these guys have little to inspire the new under graduates to think PHYSICS as SCIENCE that can change our world.
    With OU, we will be able to put the nail in the coffin of the present day thermodynamics laws, all of which are brain washing people in to believing that energy in the world is scarce and finite and hence flourishing energy and money markets

With our work we will able to change all that.

Their first law of thermodynamics, also called conservation of energy, states that the total amount of energy in the universe is constant.

Their second law of thermodynamics states that the disorder in the universe always increases. As the disorder in the universe increases, the energy is transformed into less usable forms.
    Thus, the efficiency of any process will always be less than 100%.
    According to them, the real heat engines loose some energy to the environment and hence will always be less than 100% efficient.

As Nassim Haramein, Nikola Tesla among others have shown that latent energy in the universe is almost infinite.
    As such, for us then first law is not just a small constant energy, but almost infinite. GOOD FOR US.
    For us then, second law of thermodynamics will be turned on its head to machines such as ours with efficiency greater than 100%, since we are tapping into the Radiant Energy or ZERO-POINT of the universe,
    which is every where in the universe form the the smallest spaces of the atomic world to the largest astronomical spaces and everything in between.

We will then replace present day flawed scientific physics education just as in the of electrical engineering where the components of radiant energy as taught by Nikola Tesla and original papers of Maxwell are missing.
    That will be our future historic scientific paper/s from all us.

As you said, “Let's move ahead Guys.”

Warmest regards and GOD be with us all.

light

Comment

• @ Machine
      As in JohnStones diagram, I use two small resistors from signal, one to each fet. The board looks clear and not jumbled. I see one red lead to ether in or out. Both must be heavy and better yet, insulation striped all off and soldered thur heavy. I am sure you know that already.
      Dana
      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hey Dana

The red lead is from 12 v reg., to input of fet driver. Thanks for checking. I used 8 ga. from ds to input, output.

Machinealive

Comment

• @ Machine
          10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1..Takeoff
          Dana
          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @UFO: You obviously feel we are prepared for further gain in knowledge. Thanks for your genrosity. We are keen for new realms Thanks!!!!

@Lightworker: Agree with your recent post.

@ALL: Beyond the post of Lightworker there are additional notions. May I introduce Mr. Nassim Nicholas Taleb (another brillinat "Nassim"). I just finished reading his recent book: "Antifragile: Things That Gain from Disorder" (preview). I do not want to discuss those notions here but to claim that he has a very different (and practical) view to our world and gives a lot of understanding on how organized constructs works to be extremely fragile and conversely there are procedings available to be "antifragile". Not robust but antifragile -> gaining from a cerain amount aof disorder. Though he has nothing to do with free energy scene, he tells us a lot on what and how we do things in this thread and why it is exactly the right "antifragile" way. He explains lots of procedings without the necessity of those obscure conspiracies.
            Just a hint for those guys who are eager to look beyond the next two hills.
            Make use of your options lurking everywhere - even in total chaos.
            JS
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• FETs

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              Extensive protection of FETs is a must and the msot difficulat problem. If you watched Ismael Aviso videos he spend months to get working with igbt and finally he build own replacement .Any tips are much appreciated....
              He never use IGBT on hes present running system, it was all FETs like IRF840 with fast Protection Diode between Collector/Source and Emitter/Drain. you can also add the NEONS, make sure you put a Pull down Resistor between those terminal. 10 pcs of IRF FETs that is the most common switch on my same color Ismael Aviso

Comment

• Just say Hi.

Hi Ufopolitics and everybody
                My name is Ming and I'm from China mainland.
                I'm new here and just about to wind a 12 poles asymmetric motor. I'll post video or images here when it's ready

Here is an image showing my half-way motor, and a 125w CFL powered by Ufo coil, which pulsed by 26v input, controled by Ufo circuit. The CFL is Lighting up in salt water. it's late at night and the CFL is the only light source in the room.

Comment

• ABOUT The Monster/Arduino/Imperial Set Up

Hello to all,

Thanks to All for your kind words.

Now I wanted to bring out/refresh what we are doing in our Quad Signals driving Imperial...

1-Arduino generates A SIGNAL given by the Codes written to it.

2-Arduino "brakes apart" SAME SIGNAL, by "MIRRORING" it into FOUR SIGNALS, to be Outputted through Four Channels/Pins, and most important, thanks to Codes Timing programming, sets Those SAME SIGNALS, APART IN TIME...Thanks to Dana's Codes...Creating a SEQUENTIALLY FIRING ORDER, simple as 1.2,3 and 4

3- All Four spread apart by Time SAME SIGNALS get to Four Independent Monster Modules designed by our great Sir John Stone.

4-Each Monster's Modules FET's Drains, "Injects" that SAME SIGNAL, but Amplified directly from Our Battery or Power Source NEGATIVE, to Our Imperial Four Gates in a SEQUENTIAL FASHION BROKEN APART BY 90º.

We could Increase speed-torque by BRINGING CLOSER IN TIME those Four Signals.

Or, by Increasing Duty Cycle at Originating MAIN Signal, meaning we are augmenting the "On-Times" at every signal by doing that.

Or Both...

NOW, VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE TO UNDERSTAND.

We are using THE SAME SIGNAL, no matter what...the fact that the Microprocessor is "braking/splitting" THAT SAME SIGNAL, into Four Mirrored Images...does NOT MEANS THEY ARE ANY DIFFERENT IN SPEC'S BETWEEN THEM.

THEREFORE, A VERY SIMPLE TEST.

Just ONE (1) Channel from ONE(1) Monster Pulser (Two FET's) MUST TURN Your Motor by connecting it to JUST ONE(1) Gate, say "P1"...it will turn very slowly...but as you play with your Timing Fields...it will Gain speed and Torque.

PLEASE DO NOT SET ANY MECHANICAL LOADS TO MOTOR SHAFT WITH THIS TEST...Or You will definitively blow/fry your FET'S.

REALIZE Motor will NOT develop a FAST PICK UP SPEED HERE...SO "TAKE IT EASY" WITH DIALING UP/INCREASING SIGNAL SPEC'S.

Please CONSTANTLY MONITOR with IR Thermometer Your FET'S/HEAT SINK Temperature Degrees...During WHOLE TEST.

This simple test will CONFIRM Your Pulser is strong enough, therefore, WELL BUILT, to Turn Rotor...as also Your Signal is WELL GENERATED/DESIGNED to perform the other assignments.

And in the event you blow the FET's...It would be only Two...and NOT Eight...big difference.

Sorry Machine, I am posting this now, and you lost so many fet's... ...I was just reviewing your issues in the "Back End" , and other posts at other Thread...then come up with this simple test now...

I remember when I was just pulsing my Imperial with the Solenoids...just ONE(1)...and Motor would catch speed and run properly.

Warm Regards to ALL.

GOD be with Us ALL.

Blessings, Namaste

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-13-2013, 04:41 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Welcome Ming!!

Originally posted by mo19841116 View Post
                    Hi Ufopolitics and everybody
                    My name is Ming and I'm from China mainland.
                    I'm new here and just about to wind a 12 poles asymmetric motor. I'll post video or images here when it's ready

Here is an image showing my half-way motor, and a 125w CFL powered by Ufo coil, which pulsed by 26v input, controled by Ufo circuit. The CFL is Lighting up in salt water. it's late at night and the CFL is the only light source in the room.
                    Ming!

Thanks for following my advice and joining Us All here Ming!!

To All:

Ming is from China Mainland, He wrote a very nice letter to me...that I will post later on, so you all could read it.

He has been following All my Videos in You Tube as also My First Thread here.

He needs help putting together a Twelve Poles Asymmetric Machine...and I count with all of You, that have gone through that Replication stage before...As I will also be guiding Him.

Ming: If You have been so Successful so far to the point of energizing that Bulb in pure Salt Water...then I can affirm You will be making Awesome Machines very soon!

Welcome on board !

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Yes John...

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                      @UFO: You obviously feel we are prepared for further gain in knowledge. Thanks for your genrosity. We are keen for new realms Thanks!!!!

JS
                      Yes John , You guys are "very" ready...since most of you understand this -now- simple Old Concept Technology...

I will be just delivering a "MUCH BIGGER/WIDER ROOM" to "expand" all that knowledge acquired...by now...as Your Imagination/Creation will take you...

Room will be "The Universe"...John...

Warm regards, and hoping your wife would be recuperating soon my dear Friend!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hey UFO

I tried just one driver previously, which cooked. I figured it might be harder on just one. When in parallel, usually just one fet would cook at a time, so same fets would have died either way, I was just to stubborn to rebuild drivers in the beginning.

I'll be home soon, hopefully it will work now.

Thanks and look after yourself UFO.

Machine

Comment

• Completely Right...My Friend.

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                          Hey Dr. Electro

UFO, why don't you send some of us diehards all your stuff, in case something ever did happen for any reason, accidents due happen my friend. We would make sure it gets out.

Anyway, I managed to get the lamps running tonight, seems to be working alright. I'm going to try to hook motor up by weekend.

Later
                          Machinealive
                          Yes Machine, AWESOME IDEA!

WHY IN THE HECK I did not think of this before?!...

I will be putting ALL this "Material" in a pdf...and I will be sending it to "Some" of My "DIEHARDS"...

Of course I will NOT reveal Who will be receiving it..and You, Machine...in order not to get you as a "Target"...You will NOT get it...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-13-2013, 06:10 PM.

Comment

• No it will not...

Hey UFO

I tried just one driver previously, which cooked. I figured it might be harder on just one. When in parallel, usually just one fet would cook at a time, so same fets would have died either way, I was just to stubborn to rebuild drivers in the beginning.

I'll be home soon, hopefully it will work now.

Thanks and look after yourself UFO.

Machine
                            One Driver driving Just One(1) Gate?...Or One Driver to Two...or Four Gates in Parallel?

If You just did One Driver to One Gate and it blew FET's...then , something was definitively wrong right there...so, nope, do NOT proceed with other drivers/channels/gates, til fixing just one Set!

Now, remember..."Be very Gentle"!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• gate drive resistors

Here is shot of my fet board, I have no resistors at gate, yet. Signal seems pretty good, will try 3 ohms, on each gate, also. Dana, or hitby, are you guys using gate resistors
                              @machine - like your new board, I have 2.7 ohm resistors going to my gates - so your choice of 3 ohm should be great.

hitby13kw

Comment

• @ Machine
                                I agree that three should be good or gate resistance but I use 1R as per JS. On his diagram he lists R3 as 1R, kind of confusing isn't it. I was using three fets at first, driven by one driver thru three 1R resistors but John convinced me to go back to two fets. That guy knows his stuff and it is all in his PDF.

@UFO
                                I just got on your site and you have an excellent start.
                                Dana
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X