My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by sampojo View Post

Took some data on my QP10 (1-3/4 Diameter) running on one brush set, motor held together with rubber bands.

12.7v, 1.0a, 8000rpm 92F hottest, unloaded. Wired it up according to the neutral timing diagram and it actually rotated exactly as UFO showed!! I had been running yesterday and it was using 3.2a, 110F Was I using the generator brushes? Did it break in a little? Was the polarity reversed? I tried different polarity and that was 3.6a. Very pleased with today's results.

Need to put on mounting brackets, drill 4 holes for brush set wiring, end cap fastener holes (8), wiring buss bar with 4 holes.
    Hello Sampojo,

I had a similar experience with some Models I have built...related to amp draw as Output...

Right after I finished winding it...at first run...it shows an excellent and way above expected Output...However...after a "while" in different tests, the Output started to decrease...till becoming what we all know as "Typical" ...

One of the explanations I can think off...is that the laminated steel started to store "Magnetic Residue" from the Hot side Input...since it is always the same direction of flow for all coils (no forced reverse input like Symmetry...a reverse flow will actually "clean up/demagnetize" the previous flow, so, no residue)...therefore, this magnetic "normal" effect to Asymmetrical Machines, decreases the "Natural Reverse Side" when coils are at Output, after disconnecting from Hot...it diminishes Radiant flow...

However, Asymmetrical Machines allow the use of Aluminum and even "wood" or Plastic...in the Rotor Cores...Aluminum is a Paramagnetic Material...Therefore it is very odd that it will keep any Residual Magnetism, when it is not under the influence of an Electric Field/Flow...)

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 07-10-2013, 07:07 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• reverse magnetism.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello Sampojo,

I had a similar experience with some Models I have built...related to amp draw as Output...

Right after I finished winding it...at first run...it shows an excellent and way above expected Output...However...after a "while" in different tests, the Output started to decrease...till becoming what we all know as "Typical" ...

One of the explanations I can think off...is that the laminated steel started to store "Magnetic Residue" from the Hot side Input...since it is always the same direction of flow for all coils (no forced reverse input like Symmetry...a reverse flow will actually "clean up/demagnetize" the previous flow, so, no residue)...therefore, this magnetic "normal" effect to Asymmetrical Machines, decreases the "Natural Reverse Side" when coils are at Output, after disconnecting from Hot...it diminishes Radiant flow...

However, Asymmetrical Machines allow the use of Aluminum and even "wood" or Plastic...in the Rotor Cores...Aluminum is a Paramagnetic Material...Therefore it is very odd that it will keep any Residual Magnetism, when it is not under the influence of an Electric Field/Flow...)

Regards

Ufopolitics

Hey UFO, Joe, et al, very interesting observation there UFO, now that we are moving to all electronic motor control, would it be possible to inject some reverse flow to clean the pipes, so to speak, at appropriate intervals, when it didn't have a drastic effect to performance?

Who Knows?

Just finished mulching the last rows, battling a flue from getting frozen in the field, a week ago, winter here of course.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Yes We could...and We are doing it...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
        Hey UFO, Joe, et al, very interesting observation there UFO, now that we are moving to all electronic motor control, would it be possible to inject some reverse flow to clean the pipes, so to speak, at appropriate intervals, when it didn't have a drastic effect to performance?

Who Knows?

Just finished mulching the last rows, battling a flue from getting frozen in the field, a week ago, winter here of course.

Warm Regards Cornboy.
        Hello Cornboy,

By the way, beautiful Fields there!!...I will love to Fly those...see them from "above"......beautiful skies!

Ok, getting back to Machines...

Cornboy, every time we are using our Machines, with the Monster Pulser/Quad Drive/Imperial (As your MAG3 would do with Six Drivers), meaning, Inputting through "all Gates"...we are doing "just" what you have mentioned above...Feeding Hot, in the Flow Direction of Radiant...therefore, opposing previous Coils at Input...But then...We are not collecting Output...unless, we could do it "Internally" at the Pulsers/Drivers, by deflecting, "every now and then" to a Storage Facility...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Hello Cornboy,

By the way, beautiful Fields there!!...I will love to Fly those...see them from "above"......beautiful skies!

Ok, getting back to Machines...

Cornboy, every time we are using our Machines, with the Monster Pulser/Quad Drive/Imperial (As your MAG3 would do with Six Drivers), meaning, Inputting through "all Gates"...we are doing "just" what you have mentioned above...Feeding Hot, in the Flow Direction of Radiant...therefore, opposing previous Coils at Input...But then...We are not collecting Output...unless, we could do it "Internally" at the Pulsers/Drivers, by deflecting, "every now and then" to a Storage Facility...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Ok UFO, i'll bite, how could we do it internally, and Deflect it, every now and then, to a storage facility??.

You know i am a purely practical person.

Thanks Friend, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
            Ok UFO, i'll bite, how could we do it internally, and Deflect it, every now and then, to a storage facility??.

You know i am a purely practical person.

Thanks Friend, Cornboy.
            Cornboy,

I already had this discussion with Sir John Stone in one of this Two Threads...when We were "conceiving"* the Quad Drive Controller Systems...

I do not want to deviate Dana or Hitby...much less Machine Alive...till they get this set up running smoothly and robust...

* I wrote "conceiving"...because the actual "designing" was all done by Sir JS.

But I tell you it could be done easily...no major changes required...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• OK

Cornboy,

I already had this discussion with Sir John Stone in one of this Two Threads...when We were "conceiving"* the Quad Drive Controller Systems...

I do not want to deviate Dana or Hitby...much less Machine Alive...till they get this set up running smoothly and robust...

* I wrote "conceiving"...because the actual "designing" was all done by Sir JS.

But I tell you it could be done easily...no major changes required...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Ok, Great UFO, thanks,

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Hello to All

Hello My Friends,

We have great future plans ahead , guys...

First, I would like to set a Link with the great pdf from Sir John Stone, open for everyone to read it on line or download it...a steady "Page", a permanent link.

I also want to have there ALL the parts required in a list, with every single part number for the Monster Pulsers. All the best prices on every component, like boards from the great work from Member Sampojo...the great Prices on the FET'S that Kogs and Donald Haas gather for all of Us...The Codes written by Dana...on the Arduino set up...etc,etc

The point is...that even a new comer, walks in, and could be able to reproduce everything, step by step...and be successful.

The Monster Pulsers are NOT ONLY "Applicable" to Imperial design...but also to many other Asymmetric configurations We have done already...useful to many, many existing applications...existing and "to come"...

I have my <ufopolitics.com> domain...BUT...I do not have "wild cards" capability on that Server there...wild cards allow the use of "Sub Links", which would be ideal for this purpose...a dedicated domain within a domain...just for this purposes. But not big deal...we could use -in the mean time- just a "Page" to display all "fixed" data.

I have wild cards on my domain related to the New Structure Motor I will be displaying soon, that I have patented about thirteen years ago...

This "New Structure Machine" will allow Us to do what NEVER, could have been done with the existing ones...like adding as many capacitors as Coils-pairs would be on the configuration, with "all the space in the world"...or like to "fuse" a Figuera's Generating Coils while Motor Turns...and uses those rotating fields form "isolated cores" to excite stationary generating coils...capability of scaling up as your Budget or Imagination will allow you to do it...in other words, a whole "Universe" right there my dear Friends..

But, it bolts down to one simple thing...I will have to reveal who I am...My Full Name...and from there on Internet...everyone will know where to "find" me...I really do not care at this point...IT MUST BE DONE, PERIOD...otherwise we will never finish all this...

So...Let it BE

We must FLY...We must EVOLVE...from where we have been "seating"...in a "stand still" Point in Time...that has taken TOO LONG...

Let's move ahead Guys!

Warm Regards, and GOD be with all of Us.

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Honesty best Policy.

Hello My Friends,

We have great future plans ahead , guys...

First, I would like to set a Link with the great pdf from Sir John Stone, open for everyone to read it on line or download it...a steady "Page", a permanent link.

I also want to have there ALL the parts required in a list, with every single part number for the Monster Pulsers. All the best prices on every component, like boards from the great work from Member Sampojo...the great Prices on the FET'S that Kogs and Donald Haas gather for all of Us...The Codes written by Dana...on the Arduino set up...etc,etc

The point is...that even a new comer, walks in, and could be able to reproduce everything, step by step...and be successful.

The Monster Pulsers are NOT ONLY "Applicable" to Imperial design...but also to many other Asymmetric configurations We have done already...useful to many, many existing applications...existing and "to come"...

I have my <ufopolitics.com> domain...BUT...I do not have "wild cards" capability on that Server there...wild cards allow the use of "Sub Links", which would be ideal for this purpose...a dedicated domain within a domain...just for this purposes. But not big deal...we could use -in the mean time- just a "Page" to display all "fixed" data.

I have wild cards on my domain related to the New Structure Motor I will be displaying soon, that I have patented about thirteen years ago...

This "New Structure Machine" will allow Us to do what NEVER, could have been done with the existing ones...like adding as many capacitors as Coils-pairs would be on the configuration, with "all the space in the world"...or like to "fuse" a Figuera's Generating Coils while Motor Turns...and uses those rotating fields form "isolated cores" to excite stationary generating coils...capability of scaling up as your Budget or Imagination will allow you to do it...in other words, a whole "Universe" right there my dear Friends..

But, it bolts down to one simple thing...I will have to reveal who I am...My Full Name...and from there on Internet...everyone will know where to "find" me...I really do not care at this point...IT MUST BE DONE, PERIOD...otherwise we will never finish all this...

So...Let it BE

We must FLY...We must EVOLVE...from where we have been "seating"...in a "stand still" Point in Time...that has taken TOO LONG...

Let's move ahead Guys!

Warm Regards, and GOD be with all of Us.

Ufopolitics

Well, that sure is Brave of you UFO, i would like to say that i will follow that example, and post under my real name, and show my ugly mug on videos, etc, you are right it is time to come forward and stand together. I can only hope other fellow members feel the same.

We are not doing anything wrong guys, trying to build more efficient electric motors, is not a crime, last time i looked!!

Hell, don't forget that if they wanted to, they already know who you are, if you are out in the open, you are probably safer anyway.

All my family, and friends, and Neighbours, know what i am trying to do.

My two cents worth,

Warm Regards, Cornboy.
                  Last edited by Cornboy 555; 07-12-2013, 04:16 AM.

Comment

• Hey Dr. Electro

UFO, why don't you send some of us diehards all your stuff, in case something ever did happen for any reason, accidents due happen my friend. We would make sure it gets out.

Anyway, I managed to get the lamps running tonight, seems to be working alright. I'm going to try to hook motor up by weekend.

Later
                    Machinealive

Comment

• Machine,

I like that name for UFO.....Dr. Electro

Good luck on your testing this weekend

Keep it Clean and Green
                      Richie

Comment

• Thanks UFO - We all appreciate your vast generosity and leading by example.

Machine - I have a quick and maybe stupid question before you hook it up again. Is the driver hooked up on the input + side of the motor or the return - side of the motor?

Comment

• @ Zardox

Positive battery terminal to motor, motor to pulser, pulser tonegative battery terminal. No lights or caps needed anywhere in that circuit and in fact will cause high spikes if you do put them in.
                          Dana
                          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                            @ Zardox

Positive battery terminal to motor, motor to pulser, pulser tonegative battery terminal. No lights or caps needed anywhere in that circuit and in fact will cause high spikes if you do put them in.
                            Dana
                            That's right!

Suggestion @ ALL:
                            1. Check GNDs for being tight and solid an short.

2. As I see many FETs kicking the bucket, I strongly recommend to connect some neons in parallel to DS pins in order to protect and view spikes occuring.
                            Start with one (ca. 80V) and then continue with several neons in series up to a safe voltage for your FETs (ca. 80% of rated voltage).
                            This procedure is necessary for initial run in. Later on you can decide on what kind of protection you need.
                            JS
                            Last edited by JohnStone; 07-12-2013, 01:56 PM.
                            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hey Guys

@zardox- Yes Zardox. That's how I have it hooked up, as Dana said.

@Dana- I used the original program, up to now, tonight I will copy your new program, and try with lamps first.

@johnstone- I have been working with the neons, sometimes they would light, sometimes fets blow first, .

Here is shot of my fet board, I have no resistors at gate, yet. Signal seems pretty good, will try 3 ohms, on each gate, also. Dana, or hitby, are you guys using gate resistors

Comment

• Extensive protection of FETs is a must and the msot difficulat problem. If you watched Ismael Aviso videos he spend months to get working with igbt and finally he build own replacement .Any tips are much appreciated....

Comment

Working...
                                X