My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
    IPW60R041C6 for $2 ea. (Keep Betty as a friend) – Kogs you found a deal !!!

Looking @ http://octopart.com/ipw60r041c6-infineon-19676262 they seem to be in the $10 to $15 range

Regards,
    Hitby13kw
    G'day Hitby, Boguslaw
    I don't take the credit
    It was Donald Haas back in February that found these and notified us to contact Betty I also checked the price again and notified a few posts back

Kindest Regards

Kogs passing on info

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
      I don't take the credit
      It was Donald Haas back in February that found these and notified us to contact Betty I also checked the price again and notified a few posts back
      G'day Hitby, Boguslaw,GlenWV et,al

To Contact Betty at TOP SOURCE TECH her email address is
      tst@vip.163.com

Just copy and post to this address

Address your post to Betty Tell her she quoted me "Ian Koglin" $2.00USD and I told you to contact her and you will pay by PayPal She will be very obliging

Kindest Regards

Kogs passing on info

Comment

• OSHPark going into Monster Driver PCB board production.

Posted on the My Motors thread post 2030

Will Put the board on line in his store also. It will be posted as soon as available.

@Ufo, sent you and gmail about it...
        Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
          Machine et al

60V 20Amps input to motor = 3900 RPM with no load on the generator

60V 24Amps input to motor = 3600 RPM + 113/127 VAC out of the generator with 200 Watt load on each side.

Nice run!!!,

Hitby13kw
          OK, So

1200 Watts idle input power.

1440 Watts loaded input power.

400 Watts output.

equals 27.7 % efficiency. How is that seen as good ? Please explain.

Actually no, don't bother explaining for me, I have all the info I need.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
            OK, So

400 Watts output.

Cheers

Don't waste your time here, Farm;
            They're just encouraging each-other to keep going cuz they spent too much already in this ass-cemetery farce, so they can't simple stop now; no turning back
            Todays' hi-efficient (even just-efficient) electric motors way more efficient than they're trying to overcome.
            Pulse technologies they're trying to get in have completely different approach, absolutely no connection to "cemf witch".

What would they do to "keep the face" is to admit false "ass"-doctrine, and start practicing Peter's and Bedini's "radiant power" versions, but it never would happen - they have too much ambitions just to admit they're (he's ) wrong.
            So just watch the show....
            Cheers.

Comment

• watts used question for forum

farmhand/ promt/ i am curious, tesla said a horsepower is approximately 750 watts, so do you need to add some watts for turning the generator? i have a standard 5k generator and it uses a 6 hp gas motor so i can use up to 4500 watts ( 6hp x 750 watts per hp) to generate the output. you see where i am confused that only 400 watts is being attributed to the imp 56 output. i am new to this so any clarification would be helpful.
              regards and respect
              onewsun

Comment

• watts used question for forum follow up

the last question is the difference in the two readings is 4 amps at 60 volts so is the point that 240 watts was needed to power 400 watt load is not an admirable achievement?
                regards and respect
                onewsun

Comment

• Tests...

Originally posted by Farmhand View Post
                  OK, So

400 Watts output.

Cheers
                  Ok,

MachineAlive , with this TESTS, was NOT trying to prove to ANYONE,... ANY "Efficiency Proof", Nor any OU Claims.

He was just, feeding his Motor in the old linear/straight/continuous feed fashion on ALL those tests...

MachineAlive, was just checking his Imperial RPM's with a suitable voltage Bank, to drive Generator Head at the required speed/torque.

We ALL know here -by now- how to smash down Amps in "Nickels and Dimes"...

I find your post, VERY Out of Context, to come here and just "Drop it" , when we all have seen Prochiro (Dana) drive the SAME Imperial at 12-13 Amps, with SAME or HIGHER Mechanical/Speed Output, through the Quad Driver/Microprocessor Drive.

However, I did not see ANY Comments from you then, Farmhand, when this took place...?

I see this acting... like a "Predator" watching for an specific "moment" to drop down and try to make a "catch"...

As I also notice the Cockatoos in the background screaming an "Echo" in favor of the Predator...

You have not changed at all, Farmhand...same old.

But it is Ok, I just wanna see ya...coming here when Machine pulses the same set up...with a Quad Pulser...

I know We will not see you then...like We never saw you when Dana tested his Imperial...

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-30-2013, 03:24 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Imperial "Symmetric" Spec's...

Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
                    Machine et al

60V 20Amps input to motor = 3900 RPM with no load on the generator

60V 24Amps input to motor = 3600 RPM + 113/127 VAC out of the generator with 200 Watt load on each side.

Nice run!!!,

Hitby13kw

Thanks Hitby13kw for gathering and briefing this Info,

It is VERY good to remind ALL of You...The "Original Symmetric" Spec's of the SAME Imperial Motor:

Referencing from Imperial P56 Body Original (OEM) Spec's:

[IMG][/IMG]

Input: 36V
                    RPM's:2500
                    Amp Draw:103

So,...Imperial Original, Symmetrical Total Watts=3708

And MachineAlive Asymmetrical Imperial at small loaded of 400 Watts, was 1440 Watts...and speeding 3600 RPM's...

Say a... 2268 Watts difference in draw...and "just" 1100 RPM's above...the Original "Symmetrical" Spec's...

So, Farmhand...Isn't this a "Difference"...or, We all... just don't know how to read/compare results?

Warm regards Hitby13kw, and looking forward to see your Imperial pulsed with the Four Monsters...

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-30-2013, 03:22 PM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by onewsun View Post
                      the difference in the two readings is 4 amps at 60 volts so is the point that 240 watts was needed to power 400 watt load is not an admirable achievement?

onewsun, Yes you have seen the point that keeps me going, it is not the power needed to get the unit up to speed (and as UFO points out we are reducing that number via PWM drive) once the unit is running, with only a small addition of power a greater load can be maintained.

Regards Hitby13kw

Comment

• I don't know how to put this....other than direct...hopefully you won't take offense....

These motors you are redesigning are drawing way way way way too much at idle especially the ones you demonstrate driving generators......There are and I'm certain you are well informed on this, far better methods for generating torque, see Lockridge Device......capacitor discharge into low inductance low resistance windings........Torque in my opinion should be developed "when needed" and shouldn't be produced at idle...the CEMF generated in existing unmodified motors is doing its job, and doing it well....CEMF serves us well by limiting the consumption of the motor...Let nature do her job, she is trying to restore balance.

The issue with CEMF is not in what its doing, it can only do what it does...its the coil to coil, inducing to induced communication which is the problem...there is no communication! You and a few others have done a grade A job of rewinding these machines, but, have still not solved the communication issue...Consumption MUST drop when you load your motor mechanically, and if you are driving a gen head, when it is loaded, draw should decrease, and the prime mover should either accelerate or maintain rpm while still showing a decrease in consumption..

Your group is demonstrating a current hungry motor driving a gen head is proof to me that you haven't comprehend the difference between a prime mover and a motor... A motor is what you have....not one that I would want but you got one...a prime mover is what you want for driving your gen head...A prime mover produces just enough torque to overcome the magnetic cogging that it experiences at start up.....prime movers draw less to nothing at top rpm..and when mechanically loaded decrease draw even further. The proper generator to drive with such a prime mover is one which is properly communicating between its associated parts...when all blockages are removed...and or not allowed to manifest as is now the case, the generator regardless of coil inductance and resistance will accelerate when loaded...no need for massive torque...

Just food for thought..no insults...no ego...the motors you have already converted can be converted again.....its not a big deal....

Regards
                        Last edited by erfinder; 06-30-2013, 04:17 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                          I don't take the credit
                          Donald Haas on the other thread back in February that found these and notified us to contact Betty
                          @Kogs & Donald,
                          My thanks to you both, made contact with Betty and have some of the $2 MOSFETs headed my way. This will be great because I already have a set of drivers made with High dollar USA parts,
                          currently making another set of drivers (only difference will be China FETs) when the parts arrive I'll drop them in and be able to report the difference (if any).
                          We may be able to produce a very cost affective JS Monster driver.

Regards

Hitby13kw

Comment

• Natural and Forced CEMF...

Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                            I don't know how to put this....other than direct...hopefully you won't take offense....

These motors you are redesigning are drawing way way way way too much at idle especially the ones you demonstrate driving generators......
                            That concept about My Machines is wrong.

We all know amperage draw depends SOLELY on the Resistance/Impedance of any given Coil.

Given that fact it is very simple to "play" with Gauge, Number of turns per Coils or Pairs in our Machines...without diminishing too much the projected Magnetic Fields toward Stators.

I have built a Three Pole Machine with AC Caps at each coil...amp draw drops to floor. As also "starting draw".

There are and I'm certain you are well informed on this, far better methods for generating torque, see Lockridge Device......capacitor discharge into low inductance low resistance windings........Torque in my opinion should be developed "when needed" and shouldn't be produced at idle...the CEMF generated in existing unmodified motors is doing its job, and doing it well....CEMF serves us well by limiting the consumption of the motor...Let nature do her job, she is trying to restore balance.
                            CEMF, as long as is "Natural Developed" and NOT FORCED by Reversing Coils Input, like Symmetry does in every Milli-Second, after Series Coils passes the Brushes planes...is Ok...

The issue with CEMF is not in what its doing, it can only do what it does...its the coil to coil, inducing to induced communication which is the problem...there is no communication! You and a few others have done a grade A job of rewinding these machines, but, have still not solved the communication issue...Consumption MUST drop when you load your motor mechanically, and if you are driving a gen head, when it is loaded, draw should decrease, and the prime mover should either accelerate or maintain rpm while still showing a decrease in consumption..
                            Again, whenever we use CEMF Naturally developed, like when Coil is "idling"...then it does not represent a draw or a negative result to our Motors performance.
                            But when we FORCE it by Reversal of Polarity per Series attached Coils like Symmetry does....then we "lower" the "Outer" shown Amperage...but at what price?...I know you and most here...know "The Price".

The price is that the amperage "reduced" in the outer terminals of a Symmetric Motor...is the final result of "Forcing a front/head on collision inside those Series Coils...the Heat, the burning of those machines are the proof of what's going on in their inner components.

Also, "another price" is the fact we can NEVER have a Symmetrical Motor that outputs High RPM's and High Torque...So...make your choice on either one...can't have "your cake" and eat it all...

However, in Asymmetry we CAN HAVE IT ALL.

Your group is demonstrating a current hungry motor driving a gen head is proof to me that you haven't comprehend the difference between a prime mover and a motor... A motor is what you have....not one that I would want but you got one...a prime mover is what you want for driving your gen head...A prime mover produces just enough torque to overcome the magnetic cogging that it experiences at start up.....prime movers draw less to nothing at top rpm..and when mechanically loaded decrease draw even further. The proper generator to drive with such a prime mover is one which is properly communicating between its associated parts...when all blockages are removed...and or not allowed to manifest as is now the case, the generator regardless of coil inductance and resistance will accelerate when loaded...no need for massive torque...

Just food for thought..no insults...no ego...the motors you have already converted can be converted again.....its not a big deal....

Regards

Again, negative...Our Motors are "Not Hungry for Amps"...wrong concept, and I am impressed how you keep bringing same subject ...knowing the basics behind a simple coil and its relation to resistance/amp draw...

However I agree 100% with your statement below:

The proper generator to drive with such a prime mover is one which is properly communicating between its associated parts
                            Tesla did that in the 1800's...Asymmetry allows that, communication between Machines "common" parts...having common stators...or common arrays of coils.

For example...a Figuera's Generator would be very simple to incorporate to an Asymmetrical Pulsing "Prime Mover"...that have wound Stators.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-30-2013, 04:49 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              That concept about My Machines is wrong.

We all know amperage draw depends SOLELY on the Resistance/Impedance of any given Coil.

Given that fact it is very simple to "play" with Gauge, Number of turns per Coils or Pairs in our Machines...without diminishing too much the projected Magnetic Fields toward Stators.

I have built a Three Pole Machine with AC Caps at each coil...amp draw drops to floor. As also "starting draw".

CEMF, as long as is "Natural Developed" and NOT FORCED by Reversing Coils Input, like Symmetry does in every Milli-Second, after Series Coils passes the Brushes planes...is Ok...

Again, whenever we use CEMF Naturally developed, like when Coil is "idling"...then it does not represent a draw or a negative result to our Motors performance.
                              But when we FORCE it by Reversal of Polarity per Series attached Coils like Symmetry does....then we "lower" the "Outer" shown Amperage...but at what price?...I know you and most here...know "The Price".

The price is that the amperage "reduced" in the outer terminals of a Symmetric Motor...is the final result of "Forcing a front/head on collision inside those Series Coils...the Heat, the burning of those machines are the proof of what's going on in their inner components.

Again, negative...Our Motors are "Not Hungry for Amps"...wrong concept, and I am impressed how you keep bringing same subject ...knowing the basics behind a simple coil and its relation to resistance/amp draw...

However I agree 100% with your statement below:

Tesla did that in the 1800's...Asymmetry allows that, communication between Machines "common" parts...having common stators...or common arrays of coils.

For example...a Figeura's Generator would be very simple to incorporate to an Asymmetrical Pulsing "Prime Mover"...that have wound Stators.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Ok....I officially give up...The truth...whatever that is...will prevail in the end...

A friend of mine just recently found out that he has a Lathe from the 30's that's communicating properly...when he loads this factory built machine his consumption drops from 2 amps down to 1 amp, and accelerates..

I'm very very sorry but you are in grave error on many of those points above, but its not my place to correct you nor point you in this or that direction....

Good luck and happy hunting UFO...the truth is out there.....we don't have to reinvent the wheel....but you keep on trying anyway....

Regards

Comment

• erfinder, ufopolitics

It's a communication barrier. Maybe that make you feel better if I point that I don't understand both of you So maybe you are talking about the same without understanding each other ? KISS (keep it stupid simple) , please bring it the the simplest possible level so we can comprehend the total importance.

Comment

Working...
                                X