Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boards

@Cornboy

I hope all is going will with this years crop. Thank you for that update. I really hope the boards pass the quality control inspections with the heavy overlay solder that is specified by JS. I've got my fingers crossed.

Keep it Clean and Green
    Richie

Comment

• Wire By Weight

Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post

BTW, How many feet of wire should I buy?

Keep it clean and green
      Richie
      Hello Midaztouch,

About Five (5) Pounds of Copper in a Spool, would do and there would be some left over...

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Nice

Hey Machine,

Nice Machine running there!...sound pretty "robust" and very consistent.

Unbelievable, there is not much increase of amp draw, even with small load of 100 watts...It seems you have a perfect mechanical alignment/coupling between shafts (I did not have that)...and I can see it does make a huge difference.

Now, as per Dana's testing amperage draw results with monsters...plus your tests at continuous DC...I would dare to say your machine will not get even close to the 10 amps draw, when pulsed with the four monsters and loaded Generator Head.

My only concern here is your speed (RPM's)...it is still below Meccalte ratings, which are from 3200 to 3800, having an average of 3600...However, by adjusting to minimum dead/off times (without overlapping channels signals through time) I believe you could reach higher RPM's than linear/continuous feed...it would have to be tested though.

I am assuming you already have adjusted timing to Max Settings, since we discuss that issue a while back.

Warm regards my friend, great work!

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• UFO,

I applaud what you have accomplished thus far, and applaud what you have planned for the future...You may bash this message to bits, however I hope you would consider what I am about to tell you.

CEMF can be neutralized without the use of diodes....The magnetic fields of the devices can be so configured so as to produce what I call "Dielectric-Magnetic Rectification". When the coils are properly configured you see what looks like a rectified sine wave coming from your machine! This "rediscovery" kinda punches holes in your theory....I'm sure an individual of your experience has figured this out by now and I am wasting both of our time telling you something that you already know...You have seen this im sure...(at one point you were very close...then something happened...and you lost it...).......

It only took me a year to rediscover how to properly wind and configure the coils so that you are not opposed by CEMF. When I spin my rotors in one direction I get CEMF full force, but when operated in the opposite direction, CEMF is next to nothing! When CEMF is gone consumption drops insanely.... Your modified machines, if wound properly...(not judging your devices or the devices of those who are replicating your work I am not trying to offend in any way...) would draw peanuts unloaded and would run like turbines! (Got to ditch the brushes and commutator.....but that should be no problem for you all as you are already into high power PWM.

This is where you are probably going to get all hot under the collar...take this as a suggestion and not as an insult. The proper method for winding the coils you demonstrated ages ago! Another on this forum a wise man is using a similar configuration, his and mine are very very similar. You would be wise to adopt this windings topology....again....match the stator to the rotor...when you do you will have what I call the Orthogonal Hybrid. The motor and generator are identical...direction of spin determains what you will have. If wound and communicated proper (coil to coil communication.....not series connected as you understand it..) your generator will accelerate when you place a load on it...

You don't have to believe anything I just stated...take a chance....go back to where you started when you first came here...back to this winding....see attachment...you missed something wonderful...or maybe you didn't.....

For the record I don't agree with 99% of what you have disclosed, however, that 1% made a powerful impression. I give credit and honor where its due...

In conclusion I want to say that you have the right to your opinions and theories, and I have mine....neither of us nor anyone on this forum has the finial say....we are all learning...evolving and developing our understanding of the forces. If you doubt anything I have said...send me two of those big motors...LOL...I'll get em rewound, and connected up and then show you what I'm talking about using motors that you and your replicators are using...

Regards
          Attached Files

Comment

• Erfinder, Can you show us one of your motors?
            Thanks, Garry

Comment

• Originally posted by iflewmyown View Post
              Erfinder, Can you show us one of your motors?
              Thanks, Garry
              This thread is for an ongoing R&D project and I will not interrupt its flow.... I only wanted to post a concern, not give a demonstration....My machines are proof of principle test rigs constructed using Plexiglas...they aren't the ideal demonstration tool for this topic....a real motor, modified, would be better suited...I am working on that...

Regards

I do have one or two videos on youtube that you can view if you are interested....

Perpetual Motion Holder (PMH) - YouTube
              Self Oscillating Pulsed Magneto - YouTube

End
              Last edited by erfinder; 06-23-2013, 08:20 PM.

Comment

• @erfinder

A lot of suggestions are presented here quite often and they are welcomed. You just have to present it in a way that benefits the research here. You said that UFO should change the winding technique. If that is so, you should use your CAD software or pen-paper and show the winding design for the 56 Imperial. Then, it would then seem like a mild suggestion. So, go to your CAD software or a pen and pad and show your work for all to see. That will keep a smooth flow for this thread and your ideas will be welcomed in the future.

UFO is very knowledgeable and so are many of the guys giving their precious time here. Stay around this thread and you will have all the intelligent conversation your heart needs my friend.

This is not a debate forum. It's a group of friendly researchers looking for a better way and setting history correct for N. Tesla.

Keep it Clean and Green
                Richie
                Last edited by Midaztouch; 06-25-2013, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by erfinder View Post
                  UFO,

I applaud what you have accomplished thus far, and applaud what you have planned for the future...You may bash this message to bits, however I hope you would consider what I am about to tell you.
                  Hello Erfinder,

Well, thanks for the "compliment side", I appreciate it.
                  I am always open to suggestions, even the ones coming from you, (just kidding..) and nope, as you see I do not like to ignore anyone who walks into my threads with a nice attitude.

CEMF can be neutralized without the use of diodes....The magnetic fields of the devices can be so configured so as to produce what I call "Dielectric-Magnetic Rectification". When the coils are properly configured you see what looks like a rectified sine wave coming from your machine! This "rediscovery" kinda punches holes in your theory....I'm sure an individual of your experience has figured this out by now and I am wasting both of our time telling you something that you already know...You have seen this im sure...(at one point you were very close...then something happened...and you lost it...).......
                  I have absolutely no doubts of what you are saying, not a single "micro-bit"...

But, may I ask you why, you have not open a Wonderful Thread, your own Thread, where you could display all the required graphics, CAD's, 3D CAD's, Videos and all documents that will explain to the majority of people in this Forum...in detail...exactly to what you are referring to?

That, between You and Me...it "Sounds" AWESOME!!

I would not "hold up" such great information you have described briefly above for even "five minutes" from Broadcasting it in every way I could Man!!

I have displayed in this Forum, Material that some have not been able to fully read or digest...and I am not doing it in an "Avalanche Mode"...but slowly, while I spend my time explaining and helping others to get there...And I can tell you something...it has been a Blessing to Me...to be able to do this work...very fulfilling!!

And, Yes, there are many ways to combine Coils...if you look at History you will find how many bright Scientists have different methods to approach different concepts...for a very long time.

At this Stage of Development, we are at the present time, we are just "starting to play" with sequentially pulsed signals at different gates ...BUT, SO FAR, We have been doing it with a "rigid side" on the Stators...while the Dynamics, or where we make this "Virtual Movement" of sequenced signals, is ONLY on the Rotor end...I do NOT want to get my guys crazy here...by Rushing/displaying other methods, or "enhancement/improvements" of previous...that will set, what they have spent hundreds of hours, and money...to be "behind" in progress...since they will have to put more time and redo all the stator structures, However, all of this methods work just fine...they have seen it with their own eyes...as also the hundreds of people who have watched their Testing videos.

It only took me a year to rediscover how to properly wind and configure the coils so that you are not opposed by CEMF. When I spin my rotors in one direction I get CEMF full force, but when operated in the opposite direction, CEMF is next to nothing! When CEMF is gone consumption drops insanely.... Your modified machines, if wound properly...(not judging your devices or the devices of those who are replicating your work I am not trying to offend in any way...) would draw peanuts unloaded and would run like turbines! (Got to ditch the brushes and commutator.....but that should be no problem for you all as you are already into high power PWM.

This is where you are probably going to get all hot under the collar...take this as a suggestion and not as an insult. The proper method for winding the coils you demonstrated ages ago! Another on this forum a wise man is using a similar configuration, his and mine are very very similar. You would be wise to adopt this windings topology....again....match the stator to the rotor...when you do you will have what I call the Orthogonal Hybrid. The motor and generator are identical...direction of spin determains what you will have. If wound and communicated proper (coil to coil communication.....not series connected as you understand it..) your generator will accelerate when you place a load on it...

You don't have to believe anything I just stated...take a chance....go back to where you started when you first came here...back to this winding....see attachment...you missed something wonderful...or maybe you didn't.....

For the record I don't agree with 99% of what you have disclosed, however, that 1% made a powerful impression. I give credit and honor where its due...

In conclusion I want to say that you have the right to your opinions and theories, and I have mine....neither of us nor anyone on this forum has the finial say....we are all learning...evolving and developing our understanding of the forces. If you doubt anything I have said...send me two of those big motors...LOL...I'll get em rewound, and connected up and then show you what I'm talking about using motors that you and your replicators are using...

Regards

Good for you!!...and You are completely right, and I can not agree more with what you are writing...but then AGAIN, WHY, Don't You make a Dedicated Thread, related to Disclosing ALL this "Findings" of yours...?

I really can not understand why can you explain this in a well detailed, put together, Document in a Thread here?

Are You intending to get a Patent Granted on such findings?

That would be the only "reason" -that I can see- not to expose, disclose here, in the Open...Your Concepts.

I am very busy at the present time, Erfinder, life situations/matters, but still, after I clear up "My Skies"...I am planning to keep making Disclosures...of Other Electrodynamic Machines Structures...also Asymmetrical.

Take Care

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hello UFO et al

I managed to get the drivers rebuilt, just had to order some more fets, $7 now at digikey. runs good with the lamps, like before, hopefully motor will spin now.

I did a run at 60 v, here is the vid, I used 400 watts, I couldn't leave it run too long, it was shaking the rails man.

60v constant DC - YouTube

Machine

Comment

• @ machine
                      Your determination already makes you a winner, keep it up.
                      Dana
                      Last edited by prochiro; 06-25-2013, 07:53 PM. Reason: spell
                      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                        Hello UFO et al
                        I did a run at 60 v, here is the vid, I used 400 watts, I couldn't leave it run too long, it was shaking the rails man.

Machine
                        Machine et al

60V 20Amps input to motor = 3900 RPM with no load on the generator

60V 24Amps input to motor = 3600 RPM + 113/127 VAC out of the generator with 200 Watt load on each side.

Nice run!!!,

Hitby13kw

Comment

• Yeap, nice run!

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                          Hello UFO et al

I managed to get the drivers rebuilt, just had to order some more fets, $7 now at digikey. runs good with the lamps, like before, hopefully motor will spin now.

Machine

Hey Machine,

Nice run man!...Every winding/turns/gauge used, will eventually "adapt" to a certain voltage amperage in order to achieve its right RPM's and Torque...You've got the right "spot" there my friend!

So, that's it...Pulsing would be your "Next Frontier"...get ready to see those amps drop down...while keeping same spec's/performance...

Machine on a side mechanical opinion...why don't you try to mount the whole frame that holds the Two Machines into Four nice and robust rubber mounts (One at each extreme-end of frame rectangle)...I believe vibration would be dampened a lot this way...

Great to see you driving some nice and smooth running Machines!

Warm Regards and

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-25-2013, 11:41 PM.

Comment

• G'day UFU, Dana, Machine, Light and those building the P56 motor

Today I had my engineering friend do some lathe work on my three P 56 motors like turning the epoxy on the armature laminations to size, fitting the commutators onto the shafts just neat enough so I can align them up and secure them with locktite re-turn the cast iron outside end where the screws go to hold the extra brush holder so that it is easier to set out where the bolt holes go and also ease the edges where they fit into the stator housing.
                            Also easing the cast-iron end where it fits into the Stator housing (when the ends are bolted on you cannot pull them off and also they need to be free enough so that they can be aligned up properly.

Now that's all done I have to clean up my workshop as there is wood shavings every where from my previous jobs so I can continue to work on my motors.

I intend to use one to connect to the Mecc alte generator and the other two to wind one in reverse to run end to end with the other one to power my Pulsar Q car

A few Questions though

Please is this still the correct way to wind the armature Post 1930 here
                            http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post209012

Also please some time ago there was some discussion about widening every second gap on the commutators and I searched through the posts but could not find the results whether to widen the gap or leave them the way they are? Its a pity the search engine was a bit easier!

It would be much easier to widen them now rather than later when I have the armatures wired.Also I do not want to widen them if it is not essential.
                            Also If there is any other thing Necessary that I might have overlooked I would appreciate knowing.

I have ordered another 50 IPW60R041C6 INFINEON TO-247 @ $2.00 each

Hi Ian,
                            Have a nice day!
                            Thanks for your reply.
                            Pls check the PI in attachment.
                            Shipping cost by DHL: 35usd, it will take about 3-5days arrival.

Paypal fee: 5 usd.
                            Total price: 2 * 50 + 5 + 35= 140usd

Paypal account: tst@vip.163.com

Regards ,
                            Betty

Not bad for $2.8 each delivered

Lastly I need to understand how to connect the Arduino to the controller to the motor so I still have some research to do. Any help is appreciated

Kindest Regards to you all

Kogs Still trying to catch up

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                              G'day UFU, Dana, Machine, Light and those building the P56 motor

I have ordered another 50 IPW60R041C6 INFINEON TO-247 @ $2.00 each

Hi Ian

Betty

Not bad for $2.8 each delivered

IPW60R041C6 for $2 ea. (Keep Betty as a friend) – Kogs you found a deal !!!

Looking @ http://octopart.com/ipw60r041c6-infineon-19676262 they seem to be in the $10 to $15 range

Regards,
                              Hitby13kw

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
                                IPW60R041C6 for $2 ea. (Keep Betty as a friend) – Kogs you found a deal !!!

Looking @ http://octopart.com/ipw60r041c6-infineon-19676262 they seem to be in the $10 to $15 range

Regards,
                                Hitby13kw
                                O h oh oh ....I want some I want some !!!

How did you do that !?

Comment

Working...
                                X