My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ Hitby13kw
    Vary festive color arrangement. Are those white slide in covers solid and are they in tight enough? Only you can tell but in some pictures they (LOOK) like may be loose. If they are, maybe some lacquer or epoxy to help. You do nice work and we all will be watching this thing run in due time. Have you named her yet?
    Dana
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
      Are those white slide in covers solid and are they in tight enough? Have you named her yet? Dana

Dana,
      they should be in good (had to hammer a few of them in place) but just in case after everything was in place we sprayed on a clear coat of polyurethane. So thanks for the idea –

onto other things, we are not to this stage yet but have talked about the idea of using multiple Arduinos (one for each function) and one main unit to link them all – if this is the road we take a good candidate for the main controller might be the ‘Raspberry pi’ Low cost, Multiple USB ports (one of many, but probably the easiest Arduino interface)

no name yet – maybe Charm seeing this is my third rewind .

Hitby13kw

Comment

• Thanks Hitby13kw

Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
        Looks like brushes & commutator to me . . .

@UFO

Still working to get my system up to par - should be able to post some results tomorrow, came across the thread posted by Gen-E-Sys II He seems to have a motor / generator with a unique setup of levers (pulleys) & flywheels between the two.

always trying to be on the lookout for any possible advantage to improve your project was wondering what you thought about what he has to say on his site.

It would be relatively simple to add a clutch / flywheel between the Imperial and genhead, this would take the hammering impulses from the Imperial, allow us to run it at a lower RPM, smooth the pulsed Torque being added to the system, then all the kinetic energy stored in the flywheel can be converted to electrical by the generator.

Namaste

Hitby13kw

Nice to see You back Hitby13kw!!

We've been missing the other great Imperial Project !

Thanks for trying to improve this Machines, I like the Flywheel effect, and yes it does amplify/store the energy...however what makes our Machines so strong and fast (A "combination not possible in Symmetric World) is the fact of "separating/fractionating" the forces and overlapping them in a continuous spiral sequence...and the Flywheel "adds" all those separated forces into just one massive "hammer effect"...this is the drawback I see here.

I have been working on Gas Engines for a while by now...from complete rebuilds to many other isolated operations...as also on the High Performance field...and I tell you...that the great success of this Machines is NOT due to the Gas or Diesel Fuels explosion...BUT, to the "Fractionated" and sequentially distributed along the Crankshaft Energy/Forces.

Gas Engines does not uses the "Full" Flywheel System, but instead a "Semi-Fly Wheel Design" mostly known as Counterweights...
        The advantage of combining a Linear vectoring force from piston...with a Rotary Counterweight that uses Gravity as an assisting force...plus also overlapping those forces in every cylinder on the Block...is where the whole success of this machines lays on.

Now we could also make/conceive a linear/piston like, electrodynamic interaction...however, it will not be as robust as a rotary sequentially and overlapping them out...like for example Imperial does.

Imagine on an Asymmetric Imperial...that every Pair would be assisted by independent counterweights at their "idle" times?

However, we will not need the full 28 Pairs...only Four or Six would be more than enough to turn ANY Generator Head out there.

But to make this EVEN MORE successful...there is more to it...that "idle time" could not represent a braking/stopping drag on counterweight at its momentum of Hammering Peak Time...otherwise it will not be that much effective...For example, in a Gas Engine...after the explosion pushes and rotates counterweight, piston goes freely at an idling/NO DRAG time... that is used to exhaust the lethal gases or plainly the "farts" , through the exhaust manifolds......that flow is "completely drag/pressure free" since exhaust valves are open.

I hope you are "copying" where I am steering you guys to "see" here...

And you have a Beauty there my friend!!...Very nice Machine!

Looking forward to see it pulsed by Your neat Monsters...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-18-2013, 04:20 AM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
          Drivers with lamps - YouTube

Hey UFO

Do you have a prototype of this machine or anything that flies? More then anything else, I want to build a flying machine, as long as I can fit in/on it.
          Yes I do, I built the first of this Machines back in 1997-98, when I started the US Patent Application...Then later on I built a more sophisticated Model, with Carbon Fiber Structure, it is a Twelve Pole Rotor and Four PM Stators...This one flies, the first one was just to design the USPTO main/general Electromagnetic Concepts.

It is very stable , it is "Scalable" to ANY size you want...plus its design delivers an extremely light weight configuration...however, it is just a small Radio Controlled Model, the Motor itself is like Six Inches in Outer Diameter, and Three on "Hollow Center"...so the actual stator-armature thickness is like One Point Five (1 1/2) Inches ...

In order to build a two or four passengers we will need quite some fund$, but don't worry We will get them......basically Carbon Fiber and other Space Age light and very strong composites used for its structure are very expensive...

After I found out about this type of very strong/robust Asymmetrical windings I have disclosed here for almost a year by now...I took it apart...in order to rewind it...plus to incorporate a small four gates controller like the Monster at a very small scale...

I have to start splitting my fire wood, but I will get a chance today to try drivers on motor, and I probably don't have a clue, as to what I'm going to see when this motor is finally pulsed, but I can't wait to find out.

Later
          Machine
          It will do excellent...You will see it closer than anyone of Us...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Counterweights?

Hell UFO, and all, i watched a video the other day, that showed a PM motor generator design, with very clever rotating counterweights conected to the main shaft,

It had a small central gear fixed to the shaft and three outside, gear conected flywheels, with counterweights, like you se in an IC engine.

The flywheels were identical except they were set out of phase to one another. Not too hard to do.

Is this the type you are hinting at UFO?

Regards Cornboy.
            Last edited by Cornboy 555; 06-18-2013, 04:12 AM.

Comment

• Yes...and more...

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
              G'day UFO
              I think this machine could easily be used as a Centre less propeller for an Outboard motor Boat that way no one would hit the edge of the prop blades 41 could be used to fix the props

Regards

Kogs just guessing
              Hello Kogs!

Yes indeed it will do that...a "Shaft-Less Propeller"...as also a Shaft-Less Turbine...and more...

One main advantage is that the center supporting structure would not receive any torque stress at all, no matter the operating RPM's...since both (or more) Rotors will counter-cancel forces between them, related to center structure, without diminishing the power output of main flow...whether Water or Air...

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Sound pretty similar...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                Hell UFO, and all,
                Please, Cornboy...call "Us"..."UFO et Al"...
                Sound more "Professional"...

i watched a video the other day, that showed a PM motor generator design, with very clever rotating counterweights conected to the main shaft,

It had a small central gear fixed to the shaft and three outside, gear conected flywheels, with counterweights, like you se in an IC engine.

The flywheels were identical except they were set out of phase to one another. Not too hard to do.

Is this the type you are hinting at UFO?

Regards Cornboy.
                Could you search in your YouTube History for that video and post it here?

It does sounds pretty similar, however, there is no need to use gears at all...in my concept.

Could you be referring to a "Solenoid Type Engine"?

Regards

UFO et Al...

Comment

• Alright, UFO et Al, i will try to search it havn't done that before.

Who is Al btw, and why did you eat him.

Cornboy.

Comment

• Quad Pent 10-pole Update & other

Finished winding, armature stuffed, 15' per N/S coil, about 1.5 ohms.

Assembling motor soon. Cant wait to see what she can do!

Found price is right Mecce Alte 3KVA Generator. Decided to get started acquiring some heavier equip.

Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Good one.

Great job Sampojo, alt looks great, i hope you mean't your stuffed, not the rotor!

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Counterweights.

OMEGA RF 5000 Freie Energie - YouTube

Found it UFO, counterweights start about 5 mins.

Regards Cornboy,

PS, i think the weights are syncronised not out of phase.

Comment

• UFO et al

Well, I managed to get the monster to stop locking up and hopefully no more blown fets.

I tried a run today at 24 v, and recorded. I shut it down quick, but it didn't seem like it would turn. Before, if I turned duty or frequency up, I blew fets. So I hoped Dana, or UFO, or anyone can see a problem, besides it wont spin , and tonight after work I will try again and if it blows a fet, oh well.

Trying the monsters hooked to motor - YouTube

Now, I also recorded using 24v and starting with a single coil, then 2 in parallel, then 4 in parallel. I had to video amps not increasing, with resistance decreasing. This is very poor videography, but I'm going to make a better one, for the public. Still scratching my head over this.

Adding coils in parallel, current does not increase - YouTube

So, Ive been thinking, wondering if I do have a clue here or not
                          Now, sorry for being thick skulled here, but why do I need to pulse this? The amps don't increase whether I increase voltage, or whether I place all the coils in parallel. I can see doing it for RPM increasing, but when I energize 1 coil at a time, the amps will be same as when I energize them all in parallel.

I apologize for being thick skulled again, but won't I just need go up to 150 v potential, and use a voltage regulator controlled by arduino, so Rpms don't go past 3600. That's if 20.5 ga can take 10 amps at 150v. 1500 watts. Or just pulse the output in parallel, your amps halved by using solenoid on one line, 5 amps@150v=750 watts. Is it so we get the rpms up with less voltage, do we need to?
                          Last edited by machinealive; 06-18-2013, 05:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                            UFO et al

Well, I managed to get the monster to stop locking up and hopefully no more blown fets.

I tried a run today at 24 v, and recorded. I shut it down quick, but it didn't seem like it would turn. Before, if I turned duty or frequency up, I blew fets. So I hoped Dana, or UFO, or anyone can see a problem, besides it wont spin , and tonight after work I will try again and if it blows a fet, oh well.

Trying the monsters hooked to motor - YouTube

Now, I also recorded using 24v and starting with a single coil, then 2 in parallel, then 4 in parallel. I had to video amps not increasing, with resistance decreasing. This is very poor videography, but I'm going to make a better one, for the public. Still scratching my head over this.

Adding coils in parallel, current does not increase - YouTube
                            Hey Machine,

Videos are coming "interrupted"...meaning can't play them continuously, they "automatically pause"...You should try editing them all with your YTube editor...

Maybe format you are using is not doing it with YT format...

So, Ive been thinking, wondering if I do have a clue here or not
                            Now, sorry for being thick skulled here, but why do I need to pulse this? The amps don't increase whether I increase voltage, or whether I place all the coils in parallel. I can see doing it for RPM increasing, but when I energize 1 coil at a time, the amps will be same as when I energize them all in parallel.

I apologize for being thick skulled again, but won't I just need go up to 150 v potential, and use a voltage regulator controlled by arduino, so Rpms don't go past 3600. That's if 20.5 ga can take 10 amps at 150v. 1500 watts. Or just pulse the output in parallel, your amps halved by using solenoid on one line, 5 amps@150v=750 watts. Is it so we get the rpms up with less voltage, do we need to?
                            Try putting a mechanical load to your motor (running linear)...like hooked to Meccalte...then add loads to Generator...and watch amps go up fast...

Motor running at "no load" mode , behaves completely different than "on load", basically a generator head.

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• @Machine
                              UFO is Speaking the truth. When I put on a load Amps Stay put or goes up maybe one amp. It sounds to me that you have not got enough power into the Imperial. Set freq at 30 and turn up duty. One thing I saw in your video was orange wires that went from battery to and from fets to motor. What gauge are those. They must be at least 4. Four gauge for all power lines. The only exception is from fet to your pads. There it must be 12 or 10 gauge stranded, soldered full thru the entire thing and less than two inches long. Mine are 1.3 inches long. All pads must be covered in heavy solder as well as all PCB lines.
                              Double check both frequency and duty for accuracy. My Imperial does that sound if not enough DUTY. That where your issue is I think.
                              Good Luck Mike
                              Dana
                              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @ Machine
                                I have watched the video three times and one thing strikes me hard. When you turned up the duty, the sound of Imperial should have gotten more intense. The duty did not change or the power is not all getting thru to Imperial.
                                Dana
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X