• Show
Clear All

• @ All

The batteries are Lipo

Keep it Clean and Green
    Richie

Comment

• Hey UFO,

It's amazing how much work there is to do on a day off. I only had a chance to try 48 v constant DC. I used all four coils in parallel. It still only drew 10 amps, rpm was 3400-3500. I made a video so you could see for yourselves. They are short and only 36 and 48 v, in parallel. I just wanted to show you that the amps stay the same. At 48 v, it gets very noisy, I may have a bad bearing, may be the stand that is loose. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll get to monster drivers.

36v test - YouTube

48v test - YouTube

I am going to make a video going through 1,2 and 4 coils in parallel, with and without a load, so you can see amps actually change when loaded.

So 500 watts, to get to 3500 rpm. I like that UFO. UFO, I would love to see what designs you've got hidden away. When are we gonna get to see your new stuff, come on UFO, you've been teasing for a while.

Machine

Comment

• Remember...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
        Hey UFO,

It's amazing how much work there is to do on a day off. I only had a chance to try 48 v constant DC. I used all four coils in parallel. It still only drew 10 amps, rpm was 3400-3500. I made a video so you could see for yourselves. They are short and only 36 and 48 v, in parallel. I just wanted to show you that the amps stay the same. At 48 v, it gets very noisy, I may have a bad bearing, may be the stand that is loose. Hopefully tomorrow, I'll get to monster drivers.

36v test - YouTube

48v test - YouTube

I am going to make a video going through 1,2 and 4 coils in parallel, with and without a load, so you can see amps actually change when loaded.

So 500 watts, to get to 3500 rpm. I like that UFO. UFO, I would love to see what designs you've got hidden away. When are we gonna get to see your new stuff, come on UFO, you've been teasing for a while.

Machine

Nice Machine Alive!!

You love to hear that Beast ragging Uh?!...

Yeah...Amps remains the same...nice...NOW, DO YOU REALLY realize what your Machine would do...being pulsed by Four Monsters in a sequential fashion?

And I do not think it is a bearing that noise...I believe it is the stand...everything is shaking/heavily vibrating there my friend.

Now, related to "My Teasing"...I would just show you a "Faded Hint"...

[IMG]
        [/IMG]

Now, see if you could figure it out...

Get to pulse that thing!!

Bye

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• He is teasing Machine.

Oh, you big Teaser you, i promise you won't distract me from my task at hand UFO, but i can't vouch for anyone else.

Are the laminations at 90 degrees to one another there?

What are 41 and 43?

If it rotates the way i think it does, the whole thing would need to be in an oil bath, there's that fluid again!

Orr well, back to it.

Regards Cornboy.
          Last edited by Cornboy 555; 06-17-2013, 04:58 AM.

Comment

• Nice tease!

@ Ufo

The Patent date is the same day as my birthday!

Keep it Clean and Green
            Richie

Comment

• Don't look cornboy, you'll go blind.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                Don't look cornboy, you'll go blind.

I'm nearly 60 Machine, i'm half blind anyways.

Comment

• Hints are Hints...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                  Oh, you big Teaser you, i promise you won't distract me from my task at hand UFO, but i can't vouch for anyone else.

Are the laminations at 90 degrees to one another there?

What are 41 and 43?

If it rotates the way i think it does, the whole thing would need to be in an oil bath, there's that fluid again!

Orr well, back to it.

Regards Cornboy.

Sorry Cornboy...but I have signed a "Non Disclosure Agreement" (NDA Form) with the Extraterrestrials until the "Chosen Date"...

And nope, it don't need oil at all...just the very small amount on bearings...

Can't say anymore...

Sorry about it...but Machine asked for it...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ohhh.

DARN Extraterrestrials, Doh.

Cornboy

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                      What are 41 and 43?
                      Cornboy
                      Looks like brushes & commutator to me . . .

@UFO

Still working to get my system up to par - should be able to post some results tomorrow, came across the thread posted by Gen-E-Sys II He seems to have a motor / generator with a unique setup of levers (pulleys) & flywheels between the two.

always trying to be on the lookout for any possible advantage to improve your project was wondering what you thought about what he has to say on his site.

It would be relatively simple to add a clutch / flywheel between the Imperial and genhead, this would take the hammering impulses from the Imperial, allow us to run it at a lower RPM, smooth the pulsed Torque being added to the system, then all the kinetic energy stored in the flywheel can be converted to electrical by the generator.

Namaste

Hitby13kw

Comment

• Cage them.

Hello Hitby, glad to see you back, 41 and 43, commutating, hmm, cant wait for your new wind to come to life.

UFO has stated that we have been missing a very important part, so far, in the flywheel effect, and i am sure he will reveal his thoughts and designs when needed. (no pressure UFO).

That site is very informative, thanks Hitby.
                        How are your monsters these days, all ok?

Remember to keep them in a cage so they don't wake up the neighbours!
                        Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Nice Machine Alive!!

You love to hear that Beast ragging Uh?!...

Yeah...Amps remains the same...nice...NOW, DO YOU REALLY realize what your Machine would do...being pulsed by Four Monsters in a sequential fashion?

And I do not think it is a bearing that noise...I believe it is the stand...everything is shaking/heavily vibrating there my friend.

Now, related to "My Teasing"...I would just show you a "Faded Hint"...

[IMG]
                          [/IMG]

Now, see if you could figure it out...

Get to pulse that thing!!

Bye

Ufopolitics
                          G'day UFO
                          I think this machine could easily be used as a Centre less propeller for an Outboard motor Boat that way no one would hit the edge of the prop blades 41 could be used to fix the props

Regards

Kogs just guessing

Comment

• Drivers with lamps - YouTube

Hey UFO

Do you have a prototype of this machine or anything that flies? More then anything else, I want to build a flying machine, as long as I can fit in/on it.

I have to start splitting my fire wood, but I will get a chance today to try drivers on motor, and I probably don't have a clue, as to what I'm going to see when this motor is finally pulsed, but I can't wait to find out.

Later
                            Machine

Comment

• TB

@ UFO

OK all you guy's, stop playing silly. You all know what that is and are trying to fool UFO. That is a Counter Rotating Torque Booster. Built like transformers, apposing rotation causes a stabilization and in some cases an increase in primary rotation. There it is, now do we get to see your version. Please, please please UFO. I put in these to break you down and give in.
                              Dana

If that didn't work, maybe one of these will.
                              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Team,
                                quick note letting you all know we had a great Father’s day, (my project has been sitting half done for what seems like forever) but the wife let me work on the motor all day,
                                After a trip to my local USPO it seems that my new baby weighs in at 20 pounds 3.2 ounces.
                                A few shots follow, will start testing soon . . .
                                https://www.dropbox.com/s/8u08ilj1w5endl5/SAM_0194.JPG
                                https://www.dropbox.com/s/jf1znwizdpc19no/SAM_0195.JPG
                                https://www.dropbox.com/s/94d5g7f0re9jmqv/SAM_0196.JPG
                                https://www.dropbox.com/s/1m4ftyk55fj20sc/SAM_0197.JPG
                                https://www.dropbox.com/s/r6sp45q266gn7ff/SAM_0198.JPG
                                https://www.dropbox.com/s/igdkbent0d95w3s/SAM_0199.JPG
                                https://www.dropbox.com/s/c3u03row1592clz/SAM_0200.JPG

Regards all

hitby13kw

Comment

Working...
                                X