My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO, JohneStone

You guys need to empty some messages, I can't pm you.

Arch chicken, I've got an asymmetrical gen all wired up, all the post are back there somewhere.

Machine
    Last edited by machinealive; 06-01-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

• HI Arch Chicken
      I don't want to speak for UFO but I think that he is waiting for this thread to come to a point of success before taking us to the next level.

Comment

• Greetings UFO and fellow experimenters!

What an excellent read this thread has been!

Sorry I haven't been able to contribute more time to the project. I've had a rather stressful move of house. I did start the website but have had very little time to dedicate making our own electricity for a few months. If this is still needed I would like to continue.

Sorry to slightly hijack your thread UFO, apologies if this is a problem but it is for a very brief moment as I feel the gravity/inertia/centrifugal force technology we are working with at www.gravinert.com is starting to tie into what you dedicated guys are doing.

I realise you have attracted a great deal of new guys and old guys that are waking up or have woke up the fact that our human progression has been stunted.

The use of a motor is critical to this design.

Feast your eyes on this:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/9s33naz7mr...design%201.mp4

The motor turns anticlockwise on the short arm. The weight is 20kg in this video.

The big arm turn clockwise.

The maximum speed of the program is 300rpm.

The input is 1/2hp and the output 10hp.

A prototype based on this video is currently being built.

This Phun software design was a simplified version of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bpnmEUP23t8

To keep UFO's thread clean if you would like to join in on the discussion please do so at www.gravinert.com

We could really do with some motor veterans to share their expertise.

Best regards,

Paul

Comment

• email...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
          UFO, JohneStone

Arch chicken, I've got an asymmetrical gen all wired up, all the post are back there somewhere.

Machine
          Hey Machine,

Write to my gmail account: ufopolitics@gmail.com

Regards

UP
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• @ soundiceuk
            Your post is considered very informative. As you know, we are getting ready to start a new thread and do intend upon using some of the type of hammering effect you also are working on. I have not read all of your threads yet but consider you to be an expert at what you are doing. I think many of our viewers may be enlightened about the hammering effect UFO has been eluding to.
            Thanks for the post .
            Dana
            Last edited by prochiro; 06-01-2013, 04:03 PM. Reason: spelling
            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• hehe...well i'm sorry for mixing up the terms
              truth is i'm no expert in any of the skills required to know what i'm doing with this stuff.
              i have taken a break because my work table was in the way of my life for a while but i have been following all the time...perhaps not as closely as possible but nevertheless i am seeing the fantastic progress being made.

i got put off by the difficulty of disassembling universal style motors with electromagnets on the stator and armature too.

as i mentioned above i feel that removing permanent magnets from the equasion is going to lead to the ability to control far more accurately how and when the 'radiant fields/collapsing fields interact with eachother to drive torque/power.
              with permanent magnet designs the radiant/collapse/spike fields are not able to play off eachother...they get only to play off magnets...and the magnets we cannot control polarity and they don't have their own radiant fields we could use in conjunction with the armature fields to derive extra rotation.

something along the lines of a standard universal motor, rewired to suit and then driven with pulses where all coils are part of the one pulsed circuit is where i think we will see direct driving of the motor from well designed and timed radiant fields coming from both stator and armature and interacting at the angles we design. we'll get the standard dc pulses driving the motor and the the giant spikes during the off times will also drive the motor in the same direction we desire.

as usual i'm really enjoying all the lovely tests and videos everyone is posting.
              may all the hard experimenting pay off

below pic shows a simple 3 pole motor in standard, assymetric and minimum amp jumpered configuration

again i do not expect to be right about anything i'm just sharing my thoughts

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                UFO, JohneStone

Machine
                Sorry, I was not attentive to this. Now I emptied my box!
                JS
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• What is Cornboy doing?

@Cornboy555
                  You have been popping in here quite often which means you are not out in the farm a lot, or else your just plain a fast runner. Hope your getting hands scratched up and nerves on there last end. That is from wiring that critter you got in the barn.
                  Dana
                  "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• IT will Happen.

, Hello DANA, Everytime i come in from planting Garlic i check the Forum, i may log on 8 times a day, but the beast of Mass electricity is still sitting in the Barn, waiting for my attention.

It's killing me not to have the time to work on it, and sometimes, very early in the morning near full moon, you can hear it howiling my name.

I have about another three weeks of full on planting, and then its full time, for a few weeks, on the MAG3, which should see it completed, Pulsers and all.

I WILL get there.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Hold up there Cornboy

When you didn't answer back real soon I thought I could look back in your posts to see where you were in your build. When I saw some pictures that looked like you all were builden a motor. Heck, I thought you were builden a cow bell. Well when UFO told me you wanted a set of planez, I asked him just who ya waz. He said you waz a farmer so I sent you the New and Improved Arduino Cow Bell planz, cuz that's what all the udder farmers are bilden. Look reel close and see if you are bilden a motor or not. Heck, if you are bilden a motor I best send you the motor plans first thing in the mornen after milken. I shur hope this doesnt cauz a international insident cuz my brother Bill told my other brother Bill he saw one of thos international insident back in the woods two weeks ago and it wernt nothen to look at. Pleez, dont tell UFO cuz he dont take to suprizez reel well. I em gonna tell it to him sweet like so he dont get mad.
                      I told my wife about this mistake and she sez of corse you wernt bilded no cow bell cus I shoud know dat where you liv day grow sheep. Do ya need planz for sheep bells? Let me no.

Dana
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Now ya done it Cornboy

@ Cornboy
                        Now ya done it Cornboy, UFO called me a said he waz taken fifty centz out of my pay. I hope yaall are happy cuz thats half a days pay.

No really< I hope you smile . You sounded tired and stressed and I thought you could use a boost.
                        Dana
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Opps, a bell.

OH CRAP, DANA and UFO, i am sorry, i have made a horrible mistake !!!, i'm sure you guys said COW BELL, and it had to have 36 poles, so i made a barn with 36 poles, and it's hanging in the middle, and it does what you said, it rings 36 times every time it turns.

OH Yeah, and i teathered 6 Cows 60 degrees apart oround the bell, and put some brooms and brushes at each end.

Every time an Etheric wind blows in the barn the brooms touch the bell and it makes the cows dance and give more milk out than in.

Sorry about that!!, now that i know it is supposed to be a motor, i'll start again in about 3 weeks, OK.

Funny, DANA, funny.

Happy and Smiling, Cornboy.

PS, Don't worry DANA, Don't tell UFO, i will make up the 50c.
                          Last edited by Cornboy 555; 06-02-2013, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• interrupts on Arduino board

Hello All
                            In the past there has been much talk about which Arduino and now even another choice from outside Arduino that also looks good. We have a saying that goes(You don't always get more for paying more). Specific Arduino boards may cost more but they do more that you know. In the case of what I am doing, working on the Governor, I see that (interrupts) is a vary important thing.Now what a interrupt is lets say that we are using the Quad Monster just as we are doing currently. Now we want to add the ability to govern the RPM to keep 60 HZ in the generator at all times. This is not a hard addition but but if we want to keep up P1 ----P24 pulses at an exact rate, this takes micro-controller time. When we let on or off a load from generator, that causes the need to make adjustments in RPM to change duty cycle. This sensing also takes time from micro-controller and the two can not use the same microseconds of time. Arduino has given us the interrupt. It is a pin location that simply operates aside of the normal P1----P24 pulse time. The future governor will take two of the interrupts at minimum and would better do with three. We are maxed out at this point because of this info from Arduino. This is also not using the LCD also which is handy.

"Most Arduino boards have two external interrupts: numbers 0 (on digital pin 2) and 1 (on digital pin 3). The Arduino Mega 2560 has an additional four: numbers 2 (pin 21), 3 (pin 20), 4 (pin 19), and 5 (pin 18).

Boardint.0int.1int.2int.3int.4int.5 Uno, Ethernet23 Mega25602321201918 Leonardo32017 Due(see below) The Arduino Due board has powerful interrupt capabilities that allows you to attach an interrupt function on all available pins. You can directly specify the pin number in attachInterrupt()."

Now what this comes down to is we can do what we want to do with the Imperial up to and including the governor but that's it using two interrupts. To read temp, volts, current, and more we need at least one more interrupt for each of these even if we use a second Arduino to do the sensing for the first.
                            When choosing an Arduino or other controller, PLEASE take into account the number of Interrupts available.
                            Yes there are internal interrupts as well but so complicated and not exactly do what we want as these are canned interrupts for specific things.

Dana
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Well guys,

I am going to have to rewind a motor. I checked and ran the arduino many times and it worked great. But fets kept dying on different drives, one after another, as motor ran and duty was turned up. So, I took it apart and I have 2-4 coils that are burnt.
                              That might have been what happened when motor rpm went to 9000 that day. So it's rewind time, if I wasn't so excited to get this running I might be more disappointed, but at least my 4 drivers are working, and building those monsters is a way bigger job for me.

I may call imperial and see if I can still get the deal, i really want one of those rotors to use for a a motor with wound stator, and some more of those comms.

Machine

Comment

• @ Machine
                                I am sorry for the rewind but as you said, you are good at that. We are going nowhere so just take your time and do an extra special job. I assume you will be rewinding the old rotor and not waiting for some new ones for now. This new rotor will never see an RPM past 3800 and do the work of 9000 if necessary. As I said earlier, I am working on the program but it will be a short while I hope so just get er done.
                                Dana
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X