My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS All
    Here is the two pictures that I cant get to stick in the upper post.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/09kwnwoelv...eed2%20001.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/f2bavln9y4...eed2%20002.jpg

Dana
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Great work Dana
      We almost home.

Comment

• @ Machine
        Excellent progress, good scope view and ready for fets to be hotted up. Use the new program I posted today and you will have on/off. Start motor with 30 HZ and you will probably have to go down. Also with my program, start with duty off.
        Dana
        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hi Dana,
          I still can't get my frequency below 16 hz, have you had that trouble previously. I've tried several pots, and in series, they're cheap though.

I'm gonna get your program loaded up next.

Thanks again Dana.

Comment

• @ Machine
            When we are doing frequency counts, you only read from one pin only and do not multiply by 4.
            Put the new program in, set some 12v auto lights in and set her free.
            Dana
            Last edited by prochiro; 05-27-2013, 08:09 PM. Reason: spelling
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Nice work Dana! That sounded real smooth.

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                Hello All

I made some changes in the Arduino program so that complete control including turn off motor is by the duty cycle pot. Pot turned all the way down turns off motor. Now when running the Arduino, there will be only a vary small hot spot for your frequency and it will be between 10 and 30. Find it and do not change it at all(leave it alone). The only thing you do to start and run your imperial is turn the duty pot.
                Download this program:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cagd0lxzan...PWM_ver1_2.ino

This is the state of the setup to date.

When you use the serial screen, you will see the duty cycle printed one time until you change it, then it reprints.

This is the video we have all been waiting for. The run voltage is 36V and RPM at top speed is 3333. I will add one more 6V to do 3780 RPM. When we get the controls for generator HZ then we will need 48V total. The amperage is running between 11 and 12 amps. The motor noise is half that when we started and no vibration.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kncw35ppuc...lQuadFeed2.wmv

More to do, loading is the next step.
                Dana
                Nice work Dana

warmestest regards
                light

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello Light,

Yes that could be an option, however, by using the Prime Mover RPM's as a fixed parameter , or RPM's at 3800 (which is NOT Constant during operation, Generators run from 3200 to 3800 [600 RPM's difference, while "Ideal" is 3600] depending on load) we are just concentrating in "One side Only"...of the Communication Protocol for Both Machines...

Now, IF We go to Generator Head Output signal in HERTZ...Then We DO have a constant Fixed Parameter there, or 60 Hz...By keeping this parameter at CLOSED RANGE...which is from 58 to 62 Hertz, difference is 4 Hertz variation,it will keep all appliances running at a "Safe" Cycles per second.

That is the reason why I asked Dana and Hitby13kw...to run tests measuring Hertz at BOTH ENDS of Machines during operation...when "No Load"...and when start to add smaller loads -at a time- and watching/writing down Machines Demand-Response. This Data will help Us construct a very accurate Graph Curve of Hertz at both ends, therefore help Us to move into Automatic Speed Control driving Imperial.

Therefore, I would like to recommend as Main Fixed Integer to be concerned, the Hertz at Generator Output...then we could also establish a Computational balance based on RPM's at Imperial....or Hertz driving Imperial through Arduino...or even better, both RPM's and Hertz Control (more secure).

RPM's is a result of Signal Frequency sent to FET's Gates...and that fact establishes that by driving directly from signals...we will achieve faster responses from Motor.

Let's remember that by running a Generator Head ABOVE the established Hertz Range...we WILL definitively BLOW OUT anything that gets connected to those Outputs...besides, We will NOT BE "in compliance" with all the Controlling "Agencies"...and they will definitively restrict use unless UL Approved...

Warm Regards Lightworker and excellent work there you are doing!!

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO, Dana, Hitby13kv and Johnstone, yes that is the best way to go, that is, measure and maintain 60 Hz at the generator head output regardless of the load and use that information to control power requirement for the imperial motor

Good luck

Warmest regards

light

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                    Ufopolitics and all those assisting him are right on track!

If you go to get and watch the 2 hour movie referred to below, you will very much feel and know 100% just how on track you are with the great work being manifested within this group!

The Earth has been visited by advanced Inter-Stellar Civilizations that can travel through other dimensions faster than the speed of light. They use energy propulsion systems that can bring us to a new era. Humans have also developed these systems but those in power have suppressed them in order to keep us at the mercy of fossil fuels. It is time for you to know…and this documentary will let you in.

Sirius is a feature length documentary that follows Dr. Steven Greer – an emergency room doctor turned UFO researcher – as he struggles to disclose top secret information about classified energy & propulsion techniques.

Sirius Disclosure |

Click the above link and then on the trailer button to get an idea.

The movie is 2 hours and well worth the investment if you find this of interest.

Full steam ahead and never give up!

IndianaBoys
                    Hello IndianaBoys, I have watched most of Dr Greer documentaries. Hope to watch this too as soon as soon possible. Looks like it will great two hours of fun.

Here is one for our body, mind, intellect and beyond. Nothing to buy as all equipment is within.
                    All it that is required is activation to access higher dimensions or realms and higher knowledge.
                    Narrater is famous Dr Deepak Choppra.

Meditation For Everyone ( I mean a child of 5 years and up to any age)

The cosmic energy (zero point or radiant energy) exists everywhere in the universe

We are not just body and mind.

We are miraculous beings with infinite potential of gaining knowledge from higher dimensions.

Spiritual Reality Power Of Meditation - YouTube

1,704,500 Views uploaded 2011

The cosmic energy (zero point or radiant energy) exists everywhere in the universe and it is the bond between galaxies, planets, humans, and molecules.
                    It is the space between each and every thing. It is the bond that keeps whole cosmos in order.
                    The cosmic energy is the life force. This cosmic energy is essential to maintain the order of our life and to expand order of our conscious. The cosmic energy is the base for all our actions and functions.

We receive some amount of cosmic energy in deep sleep and in total silence. We are using this energy for our day to day activities of our mind like seeing, speaking, hearing, thinking and all actions of our body.
                    This limited energy gained through sleep is not sufficient for these activities. That is why we feel exhausted, tired, and tense. This leads to mental and physical stress and all kinds of illnesses.

The only way to over come this is to get more and more cosmic energy. The cosmic energy is essential to maintain the order of our life. To lead a healthy and happy life.
                    To totally involve in all situations we are in. To obtain knowledge and finally for expansion of our conscious

Abundant cosmic energy is obtained only through meditation.
                    Sleep is unconscious meditation. Meditation is conscious sleep. In sleep we get limited energy. In meditation we abundant energy. This energy enhances power of our body, mind and intellect.
                    It opens the doors for our sixth sense and beyond. With this boosted energy through meditation we will be relaxed, healthy and happy. It also helps to reach greater heights in the physical realm.

Meditation is nothing but a journey of our conscious towards the self. In meditation we consciously travel from our body to mind, from mind to intellect, intellect to self, and beyond.

I hope this will be very helpful to everyone on this earth.
                    With higher knowledge much more R&D is possible.

Warmest Regards

light

Comment

• Welcome to the Machine...!!

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                      Finally got the arduino running

Quad pulser now functional - YouTube

Thanks for the codes Dana.
                      I'm going to start hooking up imperial, may have time tonight.

Can't wait to see your new thread UFO.

Hello My Dear Friend!!

What else could I do...but "dedicate a song"...To Machine!...

Pink Floyd-Welcome to the machine (lyrics) HD - YouTube

Just for the Title..."Welcome to the Machine"...and because I do love this song.

Your set up is ready to run Imperial...apply Dana's Code and we are there friend!

Let's Rock and Roll

Warm regards and great to see you back...

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-28-2013, 03:16 AM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Yes Dana...That answers my question...Thanks1

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                        Hello All

I made some changes in the Arduino program so that complete control including turn off motor is by the duty cycle pot. Pot turned all the way down turns off motor. Now when running the Arduino, there will be only a vary small hot spot for your frequency and it will be between 10 and 30. Find it and do not change it at all(leave it alone). The only thing you do to start and run your imperial is turn the duty pot.
                        Download this program:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/cagd0lxzan...PWM_ver1_2.ino

This is the state of the setup to date.

When you use the serial screen, you will see the duty cycle printed one time until you change it, then it reprints.

This is the video we have all been waiting for. The run voltage is 36V and RPM at top speed is 3333. I will add one more 6V to do 3780 RPM. When we get the controls for generator HZ then we will need 48V total. The amperage is running between 11 and 12 amps. The motor noise is half that when we started and no vibration.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kncw35ppuc...lQuadFeed2.wmv

More to do, loading is the next step.
                        Dana

Hello Dana,

Very Nice...Superb I would say...and even think that word does not Honors/Describes enough what you are doing!

So, but tell me...How does it feels to Actually Make...EVERYTHING is seating at that table top?

I mean...From the Motor re-structure and windings...The Controllers...the Arduino PC hook up...and on top...to write the Codes?

You should feel very proud of your capabilities, my friend...

You are getting there and very close to achieve what we all want to see...just like I wrote before...take it easy...do it slowly...take your time...

Next video you run like this (Free Spin/No Load at Gen Head)...Please do not forget to show Amperage Gauge and RPM's...must of Us trust You...when you write this Parameters down on a post...but there are others that don't...just do it for them...as also...So it stays "On Record"...and there for all to see and enjoy....

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-28-2013, 03:15 AM.
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• @ Indiana Boys and Lightworker1

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                          Hello IndianaBoys, I have watched most of Dr Greer documentaries. Hope to watch this too as soon as soon possible. Looks like it will great two hours of fun.

Here is one for our body, mind, intellect and beyond. Nothing to buy as all equipment is within.
                          All it that is required is activation to access higher dimensions or realms and higher knowledge.
                          Narrater is famous Dr Deepak Choppra.

Meditation For Everyone ( I mean a child of 5 years and up to any age)

The cosmic energy (zero point or radiant energy) exists everywhere in the universe

We are not just body and mind.

We are miraculous beings with infinite potential of gaining knowledge from higher dimensions.

Spiritual Reality Power Of Meditation - YouTube

1,704,500 Views uploaded 2011

The cosmic energy (zero point or radiant energy) exists everywhere in the universe and it is the bond between galaxies, planets, humans, and molecules.
                          It is the space between each and every thing. It is the bond that keeps whole cosmos in order.
                          The cosmic energy is the life force. This cosmic energy is essential to maintain the order of our life and to expand order of our conscious. The cosmic energy is the base for all our actions and functions.

We receive some amount of cosmic energy in deep sleep and in total silence. We are using this energy for our day to day activities of our mind like seeing, speaking, hearing, thinking and all actions of our body.
                          This limited energy gained through sleep is not sufficient for these activities. That is why we feel exhausted, tired, and tense. This leads to mental and physical stress and all kinds of illnesses.

The only way to over come this is to get more and more cosmic energy. The cosmic energy is essential to maintain the order of our life. To lead a healthy and happy life.
                          To totally involve in all situations we are in. To obtain knowledge and finally for expansion of our conscious

Abundant cosmic energy is obtained only through meditation.
                          Sleep is unconscious meditation. Meditation is conscious sleep. In sleep we get limited energy. In meditation we abundant energy. This energy enhances power of our body, mind and intellect.
                          It opens the doors for our sixth sense and beyond. With this boosted energy through meditation we will be relaxed, healthy and happy. It also helps to reach greater heights in the physical realm.

Meditation is nothing but a journey of our conscious towards the self. In meditation we consciously travel from our body to mind, from mind to intellect, intellect to self, and beyond.

I hope this will be very helpful to everyone on this earth.
                          With higher knowledge much more R&D is possible.

Warmest Regards

light

Hello Guys!

Yes I have been following DR Greer since the Disclosure Project...awesome Interviews, real people, real stories...

And the thing is simple...We have been LIED TO...for a LONG TIME...NOT ONLY Related to Free Energy...and ALL the "Classic Physics Scams"...There ARE MANY MORE advanced Races out there than ours...and everything bolts down to one single Issue, why "They" do not want them here...same issue that killed so many bright Inventors before...OIL, ...then leads to MONEY...GREED/AMBITION for POWER...that's all.

It don't matter IF, To set back a WHOLE CIVILIZATION, A WHOLE PLANET living in a primitive, ancient mean of Energy...as long as "They" can keep their "BUSINESS AS USUAL..."

As a result we all have A Divided Planet..."The Rich, The Industrialist Guys, the "Powerful ones"...Majority grouped in "The Northern Hemisphere"...the "smart/the intelligent ones"...the "Brave Ones" who decides who to "Invade"...who to conquer now...The Banksters/The Mobsters ...and then ...On the "Dark Side"...the "Third Countries"...The Third World...The Poor...The "Low Capacity Humans"...and...THE MORE "IRONIC THING HERE"... is that "The Southern Hemisphere...IS WHERE THEY ALL STEAL BY FORCE THE GOODS...THE GOODS TO KEEP US SEPARATED...The "Goods" that runs their Industrial Power Pathetic Scam...What a Game Uh?

What's the difference from the ancient Charcoal Burning Machines...and the Ones we all have now?

The incorporation of "State of the Art Electronics Sensors?...Computers...PROM's?...Oxygen Sensors?...To end up "Burning" what?...Fossil Fuels?...see any difference from Coal burning?...All I see now...is just an even more LETHAL Fuel.

But everything is coming down to an END SOON, my Dear Friends...All the "Fortresses" They have built, in order to prevent Us from "finding out the truth"...is about to Collapse like a Castle built with Playing Cards...

One thing will lead to others...and others...and it will be like a "Braking of ALL our Chains" like never has happened before.

Tesla wrote about this once..."Humanity then will advance in Gigantic Strides..."...Once we do what we are all doing...this is just the beginning guys...

Warm regards

Ufopolitics

PD: Yes Light, watch that SIRIUS Documentary when you have a chance...full proof "finally"... that "We are NOT Alone" (and have never been...)...As Dr Greer have found a way to communicate/invoke the Star People...even though He did not "discover" this method...It has been used for a long time...from ancient civilizations...as recently in modern times Sixto Paz from Perú have done it many times...and it has been filmed by many Networks...Maccu Piccu late's 1970's...

It is done by "Group Meditation" in very isolated areas away from Civilization...Airplanes Paths (Air Traffic)...or near Military Bases...since Star People know we are all being ruled by a very Aggressive and Violent "FAT KATZ GENERATION"...
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-28-2013, 04:52 AM.

Comment

• You can't have any pudding if you don't eat your meat

Hey UFO

Great song UFO, I love Pink Floyd. Wish you were here, was one of the first songs I learned to play on guitar. MAN, that old Dana, saved all his wind for the home stretch.

Dana, the new program worked excellent. The frequency goes from less then 5 hz to 60 hz, and the duty shuts it off. Nice, thanks.

Ran 4 car lamps , one off each driver, no problems. I'm too tired to continue tonight. Back to work tomorrow, hopefully, I'll have a chance this week to run motor.

Looking forward to seeing you load that gen. Good luck.

Machine

Comment

• Outstanding!

Hello UFO, and all, DANA, Machine and Hitby, you guys really are "Team Imperial" your work on this project is outstanding, Cogratulations all round on what you have achieved so far, and i agree with UFO, this is just a start.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Can Imagine "Your Beast" running...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                                Hey UFO

Great song UFO, I love Pink Floyd. Wish you were here, was one of the first songs I learned to play on guitar. MAN, that old Dana, saved all his wind for the home stretch.

Dana, the new program worked excellent. The frequency goes from less then 5 hz to 60 hz, and the duty shuts it off. Nice, thanks.

Ran 4 car lamps , one off each driver, no problems. I'm too tired to continue tonight. Back to work tomorrow, hopefully, I'll have a chance this week to run motor.

Looking forward to seeing you load that gen. Good luck.

Machine
                                Hey Machine...

That IS Exciting my friend...I want to hear Your Beast Imperial Roaring with the Monster Pulsers...plus Dana's Codes...finally "unleashed" to show Us all....that ..."Yes We All can make it"...

Take it easy now...proceed with caution...please, organize those cables...set Pot's in "L" brackets, grounded with Arduino board like I asked Dana to do...don't rush it...You will also "get there"...

Warm Regards and thanks again for coming back!

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X