X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
    Hello All
    @Hitby
    You don't need anyone else rubbing it in but just know that what the others have said is also my opinion. At least we know now that you will have a top notch machine for sure and not be guessing about it. I wish we would have seen the rotor earlier...
    Yeah, Hitby...don't let anyone "rub it in"...You have a HECK of a Set Up...and Yes, after you correct those small issues...Oh Man...it will fly!

@ UFO
    Testing is going well and fast now. Yes there will be four heat sinks and a fan. Thanks Zardox... Its been running for four hours with a small load and no heat. Will increase the load after work tomorrow and if all is still well will probably get Imperial attached Thursday.
    Dana

@Dana,

I am glad to hear that...now, one thing I have learned over time on this research and development/Forums/ Opinions/ Comments/ Testings/Failures...etc,etc...IS: DO NOT EVER, give to yourself DEADLINES...As to expect, to completely finish and be successful...you never know in this "Experimenting Fields"...what NEWS will be "showing up" her Ugly...or Beautiful Face...never know my friend...But then you've got "The Audience" all excited...waiting to see, to APPLAUD...or Criticize the heck out of you...so, please, do not give "Bob Hopes"...till you've got everything wrapped up/tested, making sure is right... and ready to go/show...

We ALL have been waiting for 133 long years...sunk into a locked symmetric model...while they told Us that Tesla's "Theories" never worked out...following a SCAM...To keep OIL up front...so...waiting...one week more...one Month...or ten years...makes US STILL...as the ONES WHO DISCOVERED AND TESTED ALL THE LIES...

Good luck in your testings...do everything slowly, carefully checking every possible error...and "play always on the safe side mode"...DON'T EVER RUSH ON WHAT WE ARE DOING HERE...After all we are opening New Horizons to everyone here...and for free...

I am still working in "A" Machine...that NO Symmetrical Generator on this Planet...could "brake/stop/drag"...no matter IF at Top Surge Outputs......And NO...it does not look like anything you all have seen ever...

Take care friend

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-22-2013, 03:15 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Kogs update

G'day UFO.John Stone,Dana,Hitby,Sampoj0,Cornboy,all others

@ UFO thanks to you things are really starting to come together

@ JS It is good to see you again hope everything is on the improve you must be very proud to see your Monster coming to life

@ those writing the Arduino programs for the Monster driver/s hats off to you, it been really good to see your progression I haven't really looked at programming for 40years its good to get into seeing how programming has advanced.

@ cornboy mag3 looks MAGnificent

I have been busy with work you know the kind that you make money so you can get back into making things You like, I like Making UFO machines.

I am at this moment trying to catch up to date with reading and understanding all the posts as in the last few months I have just skimming through them.
      Please I am going to purchase an Arduino board it looks like I need this one
      R1206 UNO + Development Board + Breadboard + Bread Wires Set - Blue - Free Shipping - DealExtreme

Also please what is the latest Monster Driver circuit so I can build it

Keep up the good work
      Kindest regards to all

Comment

• Re Wire Thickness P56 motor

G'day UFO
        Looking at the discussion regarding wiring of the P56 motors
        the discussion whether 18G or 19G wire
        Question
        What is the wire gauge SWG or AWG

SWG18 diameter=1.25mm AWG 18 diameter = 1.0 mm
        SWG19 diameter=1.0mm AWG 19 diameter = 0.91 mm

In Australia they sell magnet wire by diameter and I have
        3 spools 23kg @ 1.5mm and 1 Spool 23kg @ 1.0mm
        Please which wire do you suggest I use

Kindest regards

Kogs wanting to get it right

Comment

• Link to latest Monster Driver

Hi Kogs,

I think John Stone's Monster Driver 5.1 is still it from P131 post 3925 and My-Motors thread P59 post 1745. I don't think Dana and Hitby have changed anything without John's approval. If anyone has a mod that these do not have, please post. Did you see John's MD4 user guide, very impressive, still applicable.
          Last edited by sampojo; 05-22-2013, 04:41 AM.
          Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Placed Alcatel Magnet Wire doc on the cloud

Hi Kogs,

Hows tricks down under?

Here is what I use, seems to do it all, having mm & inches, and anything else almost.
            Alcatel Magnet Wire PDF

Googled it a while back, don't have their link online handy...
            Up, Up and Away

Comment

• @ UFO, Right then, more copper it is . . . . now that we know the direction the river is flowing - should be able to cross strait away. Unwinding it is - then 1&15, will be posting updates as they happen.

@ Sampojo, you are correct J.S. Monster driver 5.1 is what my board is based on, however from my interface with the Imperial we may need to beef up additional TVS protection between the Drain & Source on the FET’s Littelfuse TVS Diodes | DigiKey

@ Kogs looks like a good choice - an Uno with a development board, it should do everything you need and more. beter price than I got - good find.
              @ Dana, Thanks for watching my back. sounds like you are but take it step by step, don’t push things.

Hitby13kw

Comment

• @ UFO
                What do you mean???
                ...And NO...it does not look like anything you all have seen ever...
                We have seen everything and gotten it all figured out. We, as humans, are the smartest thing this side of Jupiter. Now, coming from UFO could it possibly look like a space ship?
                Thanks
                Dana
                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Awg...

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                  G'day UFO
                  Looking at the discussion regarding wiring of the P56 motors
                  the discussion whether 18G or 19G wire
                  Question
                  What is the wire gauge SWG or AWG

SWG18 diameter=1.25mm AWG 18 diameter = 1.0 mm
                  SWG19 diameter=1.0mm AWG 19 diameter = 0.91 mm

In Australia they sell magnet wire by diameter and I have
                  3 spools 23kg @ 1.5mm and 1 Spool 23kg @ 1.0mm
                  Please which wire do you suggest I use

Kindest regards

Kogs wanting to get it right
                  Hello Kogs,

The AWG (American Wire Gauge) 18 =1.0 mm is the one.

So You've got it!...do it with the 1.0 mm

Remember it is around 13-14 turns PER COIL...So there would be 26-28 total turns per Pair...
                  You've got 23 Kg=50 Pounds...so you could do around Six to Seven Imperial Motors... and still have more wire left over...

I woundout of a 10 pound roll...and used and abused already...:0

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-22-2013, 11:27 PM.
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Ufo New Motors...

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                    @ UFO
                    What do you mean???
                    ...And NO...it does not look like anything you all have seen ever...
                    We have seen everything and gotten it all figured out. We, as humans, are the smartest thing this side of Jupiter. Now, coming from UFO could it possibly look like a space ship?
                    Thanks
                    Dana
                    Yes Dana...

So far, We all have been working/Converting/Replicating,... based on Symmetric Models/Machines.

Symmetry bolts down to One Single looped Coil (shorted out) [What a Boring, Monotony Way of rotation!!... ]...While Asymmetry concepts are based on independent Coils-Pairs or Groups thereof ...This specific attribute, allows Us to utilize completely different structures than just a "Piled Up" 360º Coils/ Rotor Cores, within SAME SHAFT SPACE...and all Stators grouped around that massive steel lamination core...

...We do not need to "stay" within that "locked in a long time" same old model, building our Asymmetric Motors...

For example...in a Gas Engine...say a V6...We have Six Cylinders that through a Crankshaft, each Piston/Counterweight delivers a stepping/hammering torque/force at "Off Times" between them (separated by their "Firing Order Sequence")at different "Sections" of that main Engine Shaft...and NOT like Our Electric Motors do...applying that force at the same shaft section...

The Advantages are many...but mainly the fact that Each "Linear" Piston Force is Multiplied/Assisted by the Rotary Hammering effect from each very HEAVY Counterweights in the Gas-Diesel Engines at "certain degrees of rotation...

And We can NOT do that in our Symmetrical Motor Structures...as long as we have the same Forces from coils within the exact same "Space and Timing" at shaft...What we are doing here with our "Off Times" (Arduino/Monster Pulsers) is playing/fooling ONLY one parameter/dimension...Time...but the "Space" at shaft is the same...not good...

The Off / Dead Times would be the same as the ones we have been using so far...so, no, We will NOT "discard" those nice electronic pulsers/microprocessors......We will just build..."different structures"...as the ones we are used to see...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-23-2013, 12:11 AM.

Comment

• Teasing.

Stop Teasing us UFO, i hope a new design is suitable for EV propulsion, high torque!, and scalable.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                        Stop Teasing us UFO, i hope a new design is suitable for EV propulsion, high torque!, and scalable.

Regards Cornboy.
                        Hello Cornboy!

I am not "Teasing You Guys"...I am giving out...ALL REAL hints...
                        But do not worry (be happy...)...I am preparing the CAD's as the 3D Videos...without 3D...You will not see "The Complete Picture"...and You know am good at animations...and 3D ...

I bet You...You will fly from Aussie Land to US...if I get to announce a "Live UFO Conference" somewhere here..."...

Just because You are so curious to see the Real Deal...

Warm Regards Friend!

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                          Hello Cornboy!

I am not "Teasing You Guys"...I am giving out...ALL REAL hints...
                          But do not worry (be happy...)...I am preparing the CAD's as the 3D Videos...without 3D...You will not see "The Complete Picture"...and You know am good at animations...and 3D ...

I bet You...You will fly from Aussie Land to US...if I get to announce a "Live UFO Conference" somewhere here..."...

Just because You are so curious to see the Real Deal...

Warm Regards Friend!

Ufopolitics

A Live UFO conference, better be carefull, might attract a few nutters.

But seriously, i anxiously await your design my friend.

Best Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Actually I was gonna ask You ALL ...

Hello to All,

I really would like to know your Opinion on this "coming soon" "New Asymmetrical Structured Machines"...

I will make that Disclosure on such structures, after Prochiro (Dana) and Hitby13Kw...as many others like Machine Alive...or others that are working on this Imperial Motor versus Mecc Alte Generator Head...Set Up...Finish their Tests with the Electronic Modules Pulses at Off Times...I Do not want to deviate/entertain/disrupt this Thread from your tests. As also their results will be very useful/important to be applied further on to those Machines...

Therefore, my question is:

Do You think I should open another Thread...just dedicated to the Presentation, Discussion, Developing/Building of this Different Type of Machines?

They are clever...from their Mechanical Concepts...as their Electromagnetic Interactions...and NO, We can NOT just simply get ANY existing Motor and "convert it" into this...They would have to be built completely from scratch.

They are a...COMPLETELY DIFFERENT APPROACH that what you all have seen so far...

And Yes...like I wrote before...This is it...This Machines are "Scalable" to ANY Size..., actually they are "Modular"...so IF You need more Power...just add more "Modules" in your Design...(However, just like a Gas Cylinder Capacity in its "Explosion Chamber" makes a huge difference in Power...We could also make the Coil Modules more Robust) just like a Gas Engine could go as far as a V16 Cizeta ..and Hundreds of Horse Power...a different deal here my friends...but we got it to the Maximum possible power we could EVER obtain from any "Electrodynamic Machine"...

However, they are ALL based on VERY RADICAL ASYMMETRIES...and very similar to the ones I have shown so far related to Independently Timed Electromagnetic Interactions...the difference here...is that we are expanding this Interactions NOT ONLY through Time...but also through Space...

The Way I will be "Opening" this Disclosure...would be through a very detailed 3D Animated Video...along with CAD Designs...and explanations/calculations about them...(I am still making Scenes, Models and so...so it is not coming "right away"...and I will start -like I have done in the past- by the very simple Modular Structures...as we discuss them...then we will get to clever models.

I want to specify this IS NOT...the Other Thread I have mentioned before, about the Different Structured machines that allowed me to enter into the Asymmetric Development...Those will be exposed in "My Final Chapter".

Just need you to "revive" and think about an ancient phrase ...:

Give me a lever long enough and a fulcrum on which to place it, and I shall move the world.

Archimedes

Kind Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-23-2013, 02:42 AM.

Comment

• New Thread.

Hello UFO, i am sure a different thread for the new design would be the best, as it would be a scratch build thread, and not disruptive for newcombers on your other threads.

Also, that way it could be compact, for builders to go back through.

My Two Cents,

Regards Cornboy.

PS. What the heck would you call it?

Comment

• @ UFO
                                Hello. On post 4688 you stated HIGHLY to put diodes on all drains that go to motor so spikes will not come BACK to fets. In my mind when I first read that I thought, I will figure it out before running Imperial. Now all of a sudden, after I chose the diodes to use and something came to me. I have everything set up like this, positive to motor then to fets and collective negative back to battery. Looks like as that setup has been working to date that I am stuck with it until later when I can redo the Monster to go the other way. I can only precede now as is for the time being.
                                Dana
                                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X