My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ all working on this:

I am sure there are hundreds or thousands of people like myself that have read this thread and keep up with it. We watch your videos and carefully examine the pics. We read the daily progress, breakthroughs, and heartaches. While many of us lack the knowledge, experience, equipment or time, we greatly appreciate the work you guys are doing here. The fact that you are posting it for the world, the lacking rest of us, shows the tremendously high quality of individuals you all are.

Please be careful in your works as it progresses. Extremely high RPMs can be dangerous in general and we need you pioneers around for a long time!

With greatest appreciation,
    Ruphus

Comment

• About The Arduino Microprocessor and Controllers

Hello Dana, Hello Hitby13kw, Hello Light, Hello Morpheus, Hello all

I am addressing your names...because, you are the ones working now on the microprocessors, codes and whole set up...If I missed someone else...please SCREAM at Me!!

I agree with Morpheus, as we must aim towards making this Controlling side , as cheap and easy as possible to be reproduced without requiring all the expertise writing codes or much electronics knowledge...
      I love the idea of using a cheap Arduino...like UNO...to program all four Chips, or two or Three IC's and make a very simple circuit, cheap components and connect them to each Monster Pulser...

However, we are right now at a very early stage of this set up (We have not even tested yet Imperial with Four Channels...)...So, I believe the Idea here is like the old saying..."One thing at a Time.."

Right now we are in the design/fabrication/upgrading to test stage, then if it did not work...or something went wrong we have to go back and fix that...Therefore, we should not start looking at this time to Reduce or make System more Compact and/or Cheaper...

Now, once we already tested every way possible...loads on, surge on, and all possible parameter recorded and saved on videos, annotations, tables...etc,etc...then we could move forward to following step...simplifying it...reducing size, reducing costs...so on...

I love the idea of using a Programmable/Read/Execute Microprocessor Chip...just because as we move forward...we may find better codes...or just add "Plugins" or upgrades... to enhance performance...or to add an extra option...like, an auto speed control regulation...Cooling Fans turn on/ turn off according to temperature sensors...and so on...and this way...that chip is like a Re-Writable CD type of thing...but applicable to "execute" codes written on it.

In this project we should always leave "blank spaces" in between our road... so we could always come back and add/write another option in that space that is in "Sequence"...to all the rest...This applies to Codes writing...as also to electronics physical space to add later on an extra component which will enhance performance...or just plug into a socket for whoever want to use/add this option later on...

The thing is...not everybody is good at "Building Everything"...and as a matter of fact we will find very few who have those excellent attributes...As also, not everyone have the time to spend programming...as many can not afford even a PC...much less an Arduino Processor...or a Monster Pulser...So, in a future, we will aim to make a simple board...some much cheaper components and the programmed microprocessor chip that we could trade, mail...and send to those who can not afford for "X" Reason...to get a full set.

Right now...what we are doing is DEVELOPING/DESIGNING/TESTING STAGE (And here, we can go back and forth...as many times as our channels do...1,2,3 and 4...1,2,3 and 4...) ...and You Guys are contributing here in the open one to each others, and sharing results,correcting errors...which is an awesome way to get there SO MUCH FASTER... ....but "getting closer to perfection as this set up keeps developing further and further.

As We test Imperial...You guys may find some "re-adjustment required" at codes...and the thing is...different size motors could require a better tuned "Off Times"...or more spread apart, or closer...etc,etc.

Resuming...Let's not waste any more time on making it nicer...or compacting it...or "jumping" to the second final stage... at this time is better to have everything separated/apart...and with plenty of space in between components at boards...to be able to check temperatures ...parameters readings...etc,etc...it may not look "too pretty...or professional" but it will make your testing and developing life easier...

What needs to be done...Is to start "Warming Up" those Imperial Coils Guys!!...and see how it goes...

You guys are doing an excellent work!!

And you will be making many, many happy faces everywhere very soon!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Our Leader

@UFO
        Now we know why we need you, our leader. This all is so exciting, its easy to get pulled into one aspect and lose focus. My goal is to have the Imperial running on full pulse control late this weekend. I am milling the last of the boards I need to get it done. There will be some circuit testing first with each of the four new lines and then raise voltage slowly. I just know that we will learn a lot this week and finally show the world that sticking to a goal pays off. Thanks.....
        Dana
        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• We will be carefull.

Originally posted by Ruphus View Post

@ all working on this:

I am sure there are hundreds or thousands of people like myself that have read this thread and keep up with it. We watch your videos and carefully examine the pics. We read the daily progress, breakthroughs, and heartaches. While many of us lack the knowledge, experience, equipment or time, we greatly appreciate the work you guys are doing here. The fact that you are posting it for the world, the lacking rest of us, shows the tremendously high quality of individuals you all are.

Please be careful in your works as it progresses. Extremely high RPMs can be dangerous in general and we need you pioneers around for a long time!

With greatest appreciation,
          Ruphus

Thanks for posting your feelings here Ruphus, i am sure everyone working here likes to be told stuff like that every now and then.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Hello DANA, all i can say is, Come on Weekend.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• @ Cornboy

Cornboy,

Yes, I'm still in Japan. My wife and I are have a baby boy in June. We decided to take time off from work together. 6mts free and baby coming. Nice!

We want to go somewhere since we finally have free time together. So, it's possible to get a PM from me.

Keep it clean and green

Richie

Comment

• thank you : SERG V. for the info

also mentioned here : ( a quick google search lead me here )

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...onization.html

Signs and symbols rule the world, not words nor laws.” -Confucius.

Comment

• our leader - part 2

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                  @UFO Now we know why we need you, our leader. This all is so exciting, its easy to get pulled into one aspect and lose focus. Dana
                  @UFO As expressed so well by Dana in his last post, sorry to let the train get derailed. Thanks for refocusing our efforts.
                  Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                  My goal is to have the Imperial running on full pulse control late this weekend. I just know that we will learn a lot this week and finally show the world that sticking to a goal pays off. Dana

Team, finished making my version of Sir Johns Monster driver, each board actually contains 2 completely independent and electrically isolated drivers,
                  so with this layout, to drive a two brush UFO motor– one board, an Imperial – two boards, Cornboys MAG3 – three boards.

Photos of the PC artwork https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0pthkr98ibz5mi/SAM_0144.JPG and the finished product. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yujrr9k1a90jb8/SAM_0145.JPG

Each board requires a regulated 5V @ 0.5A that’s 2.5 Watts and of course the timing from an Arduino to run, hooked up an Uno loaded with QuadBlink1 so you could see the LED from each section pulse in sequence . . . https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3443b32rjxtkti/SAM_0152.AVI

next stage – tie in the Imperial Looks like both Dana & I are going to have exciting weekends !!!!

Regards to all

Hitby13kw

Comment

• Thanks SO MUCH Guys!!

Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
                    @UFO As expressed so well by Dana in his last post, sorry to let the train get derailed. Thanks for refocusing our efforts.

Team, finished making my version of Sir Johns Monster driver, each board actually contains 2 completely independent and electrically isolated drivers,
                    so with this layout, to drive a two brush UFO motor– one board, an Imperial – two boards, Cornboys MAG3 – three boards.

Photos of the PC artwork https://www.dropbox.com/s/d0pthkr98ibz5mi/SAM_0144.JPG and the finished product. https://www.dropbox.com/s/3yujrr9k1a90jb8/SAM_0145.JPG

Each board requires a regulated 5V @ 0.5A that’s 2.5 Watts and of course the timing from an Arduino to run, hooked up an Uno loaded with QuadBlink1 so you could see the LED from each section pulse in sequence . . . https://www.dropbox.com/s/v3443b32rjxtkti/SAM_0152.AVI

next stage – tie in the Imperial Looks like both Dana & I are going to have exciting weekends !!!!

Regards to all

Hitby13kw

Hello Hitby13kw, Hello Dana!!

WOW, THANKS GUYS!

I did not mean to become a leader...but just a helper... to test this Great, Excellent Work you Guys are doing here....but I must confess, just between Us three... ...I am kind of "desperate" to see this Machines turned on by the off times pulses...

Those boards look impressive Hitby13kw!...very neat and clean work!!

Then...We are Gonna have SOO MUCH FUN...this weekend!! ...I can hardly wait!

You guys are gonna have lots of fun also, driving this nice Imperials...with some "sequenced" LED lights...

I have only made this testing with relays...and I tell you it is neat to see how... just a very small "click" turns this rotor so strong and fast ...as you increase "clicks" it really rockets up...so I can just Imagine how exciting would be with the LED Pulses...that are completely silent...

Now, go slow first with Arduino pulses...just to "Enjoy the Ride"...and hear that beast roaring...

Looking forward to your testings...and My Best Wishes that everything will run smooth and awesome!

Kind Regards to you two guys!...

YOU TWO ARE OUR LEADERS HERE NOW!!

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-17-2013, 03:20 AM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Wow, Wow, Wow

@Hitby13kw
                      Now that is one cool setup. Did you sneak out and get some boards made or what? You really must tell us more about those boards. If you did have them made, I would like to have a few sets of them... Compact like JS stated, strong looking parts and they work well. I was milling my last set of circuits last nite and when I got up to look this morning, the board came loose from the jig and the bit chewed a large cut thru the top of the whole thing. Well the mill is running again now and I used screws to keep it tight. It will not take long to part it up as once you get the hang of it, you can do four about as fast as one. Looks like at this moment, you are one step ahead of me. Whatever way, you then me or me then you, yes, it is going to be one exciting weekend.
                      Dana
                      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by SERG V.
                        Всем Привет

Hi UFO politics

Read this - The First Transformer in the wolrd had been made by Russian Physicist Invertor Павел Николаевич Яблочков 1876 also First Asymmetric Electrodynamic Motor 1877 had been his invention together with many other his inventions. From text you will find patent numbers. So Asymmetric motor is 150 year old technology.

If you are interested you can find his Asymmetric Capacitor patent and his over unity test in presence of the most prominent scientist that time. Try French patent office !!
                        Hello and Welcome SERG V,

Very interesting documents here, as also great Information, thanks!

However, If you could please, move your posts here or any further/Future ones, related to History on Asymmetry versus Symmetry...or related topics to my Thread related to that Discussion below:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...c-systems.html

This Thread HERE, is mainly dedicated to the Construction/Development and testing of Asymmetrical Machines.

And if You could find the link to the First Asymmetrical Motor French Patent...it will be Awesome SERG V!!...

Thanks again for your Contribution on this Information and Cooperation to Help Us keep all our Material Organized.

Many thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics

P.D: And by the way...I just uploaded a Link to a nice and free book in pdf....at that Thread...that I DO Recommend to all interested on this Topic, to go there and download it to review it/discuss it later on at that Thread:

HOW EINSTEIN MADE ASYMMETRY DISAPPEAR: SYMMETRY AND RELATIVITY IN 1905

It was written back in 2005...by: Giora Hon and Bernard R. Goldstein

Thanks and Regards to all
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-17-2013, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• Holy Cities.

Holy Crap Hitby, those pulser boards are a thing of beauty.

They look like little cities, skyscrapers and all.

I am afraid when it comes time for me to make pulsers, mine will look like a Getto hit by a bomb and sniper fire.

Maybe i need to beg hard to get some from you.

Please, Please, Please, Please,

Regards Cornboy.

PS. oh yeh, one more, - Please - don't want to be too symetrical.
                          Last edited by Cornboy 555; 05-17-2013, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Привет UFO politics

Thanks !!

Besides Eric Dollard thread your thread is most interesting place here !!

Where have you got idea to use Cosmic symbols for your creations ?? Dreamed it or just seen it in your Mind ??

I have watched your Vortex Core video and got association to send you Свитовит.
                            Can't be translated on any human language. It's above any symbols.

Свитовит is Ancient Slavonic-Aryan Archetype. Kind of guarding hologram and represent connection between Midgard Earth and Cosmic Elemental Forces.

Свитовит

By the way the full circle has 16 parts not 12. Number of Svarga constallations in Sky Circle is 16 not 12. 4 Sky constellations had been erased from mankind past and all the other had renamed. To never remember their truth names !!

Could you give me a link of Indian factory which have made Rotor and Stator plates and commutators for your Imperial motor or is it American factory ??

In two words your machine worth to be replicated and tested on all possible and impossible ways. Keep up the good work. Waiting for your updates !!

Удачи
                            Сергей В.
                            Last edited by SERG V.; 07-17-2013, 08:26 PM.

Comment

• @Hitby13kw
                              As you are probably going to get your imperial up before me, there are some things that are on the list for testing that I wrote down from the smaller motor tests. The lowest amp. running should be all four legs pulsed but there is an interesting finding when one leg is fed by full power. The question is in the mix. Does the Imperial also run vary fast with this mix and what is the cost in amps. I also have a strange question for future testing and that is (does it run even better when pulsed with two different frequencies?). After the party is over, we need to test all the variables we can. Good luck.
                              Dana
                              Last edited by prochiro; 05-17-2013, 02:32 PM. Reason: spelling
                              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @Dana, almost started to cry hearing about your milling incident, after doing this one or two times, you are correct to populate a board 4-3-2-1 there is little difference in time. Personally I like doing them in pairs, (my last tie to symmetry).

As to our upcoming testing – do you think we should be in sync as to the code used on the Arduino your 2 pot or Morpheus 3 pot version?? . . . Or both??

Still trying to get the LCD to work on mine . . . you have me beat in that department - all part of the curve

Hitby13kw

Comment

Working...
                                X