Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QuadraPulser and DuoPulser

@UFO

I have worked all day to build a solid setup to test the Duopulser to get the data we need. I have had problems with ammeters being to large, one circuit didn't want to run today until I found the opto was plugged in backwards and something is wrong with the Tachometer. I think it is the tape on that small shaft. But although I did not get time to video the thing, I did get the amp readings.

I used 25.4 volts with my 4X asymmetric two brush motor and the frequency was locked at 30Hz and a max of 49.1 duty cycle on both lines.

RPM may not be correct but does reflect with some accuracy.

Test Amps RPM~
    Series full linear .3amps but vary slow 2390RPM
    Series single pulse @50% .25 2140
    Single pulse one input .45 4830
    Parallel full linear .8 5350
    1 linear and 1 pulse @ 50% .78 5790
    Parallel with two pulses @50% .4 4940

Note that the Duo pulse, last test, takes less amps than the third test and has higher RPM. I do not trust the RPM readings all that well. The fifth test has highest RPM but look at the cost. I wonder that by using the multi-pulse with higher volts it may turn out good. The addition of 12 more volts might push higher RPM than 5790 at half the cost. I will add 12 more volts and see what that does soon.

Well, there are some preliminary numbers and I will redo them after I get a few things checked out with Tachometer and get a small ammeter.

Dana
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Success

@UFO
      I just added 12 more volts and the machine went ballistic. RPM went to 7400 and the amps were still at .4.
      Dana
      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Great Testing!

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
        @UFO
        I just added 12 more volts and the machine went ballistic. RPM went to 7400 and the amps were still at .4.
        Dana
        Awesome Dana!

Oh man, I was waiting on your post for a long while...great work my friend!

Yes I figured it will "rocket" speed with higher voltage as amps will remain around same spec's...then I saw this "last call" post...

This is "The Name of Our Game" here, Dana...You've got it!

This is funny...before we needed DC Amp Meters over 100 Amps capacity...now we will have to look for Milli Amps readers....

Now applying a very simple "Rule of Thumb"..."If it worked for a small scale...it will also work for larger models..."

However, since larger Machines have much more plurality of coils and Two more Gates (Four Brush System)... ...I believe this Effect/Results will be Enhanced even more...

Imagine 0.4 Amps...at 7400 RPM's...or even the Fifth prior Test at -12V(25.4V) : Parallel with two pulses @50% 0.4 @4940 ...Then compare to Parallel Full Linear (Fourth Test)...0.8 amps @5350...So, IMO your tests are "Right on the Money"...Machine at normal linear feed through Two Gates, uses 0.8 amps...and when Parallel Dual Pulsed... it divides amps exactly by two=0.4

So, according to simple math and logic ......when pulsing Four Gates will divide it exactly in Four Parts(like you wrote before in a previous post) based on Original Parallel Full Gate Linear feed measurement...

Related to the tape for Tach...don't you have one of those small shaft connectors with a tiny Allen bolt to lock on shaft?...cause, since it is bigger than shaft...you could add a bigger width tape.

Related to Tests...please, could you add some small mechanical load to shaft (just a little piece of wood pressed to shaft) and watch amps behavior while "Dual Pulsing" Motor?

Great work, awesome results!

Warm regards

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-13-2013, 02:59 AM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Go Prochiro.

Great Work DANA, thankyou soo much for pioneering this side of things.

Warm Regards, and THANKS. Cornboy.

Comment

• Hexblink testing

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
            @ Hitby13kw
            Good deal. Have you run the Hex on the scope to see what she does. By adding two more lines, timing will show different on scope and some tweaking of timing formulas is necessary. I will be working on setting up the Duo today for a run on a smaller asymmetric motor. Thanks.
            Dana

@Dana, in answer to your question, Yes (with a single channel scope) but as you know that equals a NO because we need to compare the relation of all six signals.

To address that need - we are in the middle of retrofitting and regenerating a multi-channel logic analyzer, hope to have that as an active piece of my test equipment soon.

Regards all
            Hitby13kw

Comment

• Congrats Dana

just friggin outta site. That's French, UFO
              Up, Up and Away

Comment

• What do You mean Sampojo?

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                just friggin outta site. That's French, UFO
                Hey Sampojo...

Don't tell me you did not understand my post below:

Hello Dana, Hello All,

As We develop this nice Tech...which have many options to be tested and developed...We will get to final conclusive results together...and be able to improve and improve...till they all become Perfect Machines.

On this Dual Pulse it will render great results...but it could get better...as you will realize that the more points in the whole 360º to be pulsed off time...the better the results.

Pulsing at 180º is kind of far away from points...it does not creates a Solid, closer point Vortex of sequential robust forces around the real electromagnetic Vortex-Spiral...The Reason is due to Tangential and other Centrifugal Acceleration Forces, generated right at those pulsing points...and resumes in a "Substitution Racing" (not sure if right name...but are those Olympic Race where first, starting runner carries a torch or flag...to be delivered to a second runner...and so on)...so this forces need to be closer...in order that a space delay does not create a decay...in acceleration.

We could look at this Method...like Two Vortexes in order to understand this Technology better...

1-One Virtual Vortex that we create electronically by our controllers-pulsers and your nice Arduino codes... ...we could actually see it clearly, by LED's per channel as the "Monitor Screening"...even though, our sight/vision is limited at high pulses-frequencies...where they seem like a steady fast blinking lights...we loose the light pattern speed...but is there, and we all know it by looking at a scope...or by using Infrared Spectrum LED's Transmitters instead of plain light...and recording-monitoring it through a High Def/High Speed Shutter Capacity Video Camera.

2-The Second Vortex is a Real/Physical one, Electromagnetically driven and very Dynamic, it obeys to the First Virtual Electronically generated one...However, the propulsion on this Vortex, because of being assisted by mass-inertia and other gravitational forces... will keep accelerating in ascension through time ...this makes it faster and much stronger "in crescendo" per Milli-Second of operation , therefore, with much less effort on first Virtual Vortex... as Machine develops longer working times...the second real Vortex will reach endless mechanical attributes.

In a near future, I will be preparing some Diagrams to pulse our Three Poles and Multiples of Three... with a Three Brush System...that way we will be apart by only 120º and not 180º...Our Virtual Vortex will be much stronger and accurate...while we will have more accelerating Tangential Forces at Rotor...a more robust Virtual Vortex, ...so, imagine how the Real One at Rotor would manifest..

So, Dana...since you already build such a nice working code for two...can you build it for a Three Chanel System without much complications?

They will be superb Machines, ranging from small to big scale...and they would be able to achieve impossible performances to be reproduced by the Symmetrical Systems...so we will finally leave behind this old locked in time model...

@Cornboy555

And Yes, Cornboy...Your beautiful Machine already have this Configuration...so no need to modify it further...your Machine have the Strongest Virtual Vortex ever build so far...so, be very proud of it...And remember, Your Machine has also a Stator Virtual Vortex...besides the Brush Pulsed Vortex...so, Fasten your seat belts friend...

I recommend You make a nice LED's Monitoring Screen Circuit, positioned at each Stator and at each Brush ...this way you could "read" how your Two Virtual Vortexes are aligning/synchronizing... as what speed spectrum are showing...to be compared with the Real Rotor Vortex read by your Tachometer...

As also...You should, and I know you will......Test with just Three Inputs aligned at 120º apart...to check your Output through the other three Gates.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

That I wrote at other Thread?...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-14-2013, 04:18 AM.
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Uncle

you jokin me? I need to read it at least 10 times.
                  Up, Up and Away

Comment

• That is the way...

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                    you jokin me? I need to read it at least 10 times.
                    That is exactly why...I get a better "rating/re-views" than any other Threads here...

It is a "Marketing Technique"...

Take care...

UP

Comment

• Keep up the good work gentlemen!

UFO, qué increíble visión que tienes! What incredible insight you have!

Dana, you are really kickin some butt! Could you please run your motor with a moderate load for 5, 10 and 20 mins, then take temp readings?

Cornboy, I really want to see the MAG in full effect! When is harvesting season? It would be interesting to come to your country and spend some time on a farm.

Keep it clean and green!
                      Richie

Comment

• Hello

Hi UFOpolitics and all, I've been following this tread and the other one from about December last year and I have to say I'm impressed not only with what you've done here but with your determination and the effort you have undergone in order to deliver this to the wider world.
                        It took me nearly a month of reading to get through the old posts but it was worth it as there are a number of gems buried amongst them, and I really didn't want to miss anything important. I've studied alternative energy, Tesla and the rest for a number of years now so when I read your post it's clear to me you know what your doing which is rather exciting giving where this is heading.
                        Anyway I've been too busy until recently to help out but I figured I'd contribute to the coding of the Arduino as I've done some programming in the past.
                        Basically using an Arduino Uno I've used three input potentiometers all 10K pots to control the pulse sequence one Coarse range one fine range and another for duty cycle
                        this will drive any number of output pins that you want just apply the appropriate values where indicated in the code, as it stands it's set for four outputs.
                        Hope you find this of use
                        Regards
                        Morpheus

You'll find the code here
                        https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzuX...it?usp=sharing

Demo video pulsing leds
                        UFOMotorPWM1 - YouTube

Comment

• @ Morpheus0101
                          Welcome and great work. The led's look correct. If you have a scope, can you put a lead on the first two led wires and see what frequency you can get, (max). Also take a look at the descending on first pin and the ascending on next pin. Are they right on top of each other, I hope so because if they are, your code is interchanging for various pin count with just a small code work. Good work. I like your ordered code and might be easier for others to understand. Also is the freq/duty on the LCD reading the same as scope? I was hoping someone would come along and help finish this off in grand style. Thanks
                          Dana
                          Last edited by prochiro; 05-15-2013, 12:17 AM. Reason: spelling
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• New MultiPulser By Morcheus0101

@ Morpheus0101
                            I checked your code on the scope and it looks great.... Your serial readout numbers are reversed for using as LCD readout but that can be worked out. Using the Mega allowed enough PWM pins to get the LCD in there also. If you have one it would be fun to see the numbers without the computer. Maybe a switch to turn LCD on and off to save loop time. I think we will use your code as it adds more frequency control and holds duty tighter. Congratulations

@ All Please download this current code two posts back, that Morpheus0101 has helped us with and use it. I checked out the code on two Arduino,s and it is our new current version for use.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzuX...it?usp=sharing

PS: Morpheus0101
                            Do you understand the internal timers enough to think about how to get Frequency high and still keep this pattern going, I hope so......

Dana.
                            Last edited by prochiro; 05-15-2013, 12:22 AM. Reason: Spelling & add link
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• XP

THANKS a lot Morpheus0101, great to have you on board!

@ DANA, i have windows XP, and don't seem to be able to download it, don't know why, will try again later.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Cornboy's Pictures

@Cornboy
                                You should be able to get it later. By the way, what is that in those pictures you posted. It looks like a glass and bottle of your favorite wine. Well after a day of working in the vineyard that's all I could see. Got a small frost last nite but lost only about 10% or so. Cleaned up with the mower throwing up a lot of dust, YEP, that's all I could see in your pictures. It is good how after a hard days work, how a cool class will settle you down.
                                Dana
                                Nikola Tesla

Comment

Working...
                                X