No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great to see the progress gentleman all my best wishes to all you experimenters, wish i had the talent to do these but just a disabled baker. ron

Comment

• Real stuff.

Hope everyone here has a free subscription to--- naturalnews.com---, it helps keep you focused on our task HERE.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• And the moment we have all been waiting for.
        Great work Dana!
        Your next video just needs to start with a drum roll.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
          Great Work!@! DANA, very smart to stop and check everything, may prevent nasty downtime.

Can't wait to see you load that gen head!!.

Warm regards Cornboy.
          Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
          Hey Sampojo...

Are you excited?

Well...Did You like that Five Poles Dual Penta?...Yes?...No?...Maybe?...Not Sure?

So...hold on to your socks...and pants...

I will display tomorrow "An Enhanced Dual Penta"...Power, Speed and Torque beyond Imagination...This only "exist" so far in Science Fiction ...
          And amperage?...Amperage?...what TF is that??!!...

See ya tomorrow...still have to test it more...it is for a Super Hammer Drill Video coming soon to a Theater near You...

Regards

Ufopolitics
          I think you will like my independently adjustable brush plates I been building, threw out my "out of kilter" design and went for perfection, it's a personal flaw of mine. Hope to have the details done soon.
          Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Great Work Dana.
            Good Luck
            ..light

Comment

• Quad Pent work, Independently adjustable motor and gen brushs

HI Ufo, since you asked, here is what I been tied up on. I was truly inspired by cornboy's adjustable brushes, and hated the p-poor alignment I had on my first stab at the brush plate, so here is what I have gotten to now.

This motor will have a 1-3/4" ID, a little tight in there. Using 4-40 nylon screws and still need to make special screws to attach it to the End plates. God Bless Ace Hardware.

Neutral:

Twist Left:

Twist Right:

Disassembly Step 1:

Disassembly Step 2:

I should have asked, but with your Quad-Pent 10-Pole winding, do you think you can get an improvement if the generator is tuned differently from the Motor brushes?

Thanks Ufo.
              Last edited by sampojo; 04-17-2013, 03:39 AM.
              Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Hi everybody :

Impressive , the amount of control opens up so many possibilities by itself, and running cold it's just mind boggling , great work and progress Dana , it certainly inspires to continue our quest, thank you for sharing in painstakingly detail.
                The sound of the motor is like a space ship on video 002, music to my ears , sci-fi made a reality. Thank you UFO for your great generosity and patience despite your higher level understanding , I have worked with highly intelligent people and they can be mean manipulative impatient and selfish with grandeur syndrome.

KUKU
                Last edited by kukulcangod; 04-17-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• The Fun Staff

Hello eneryone,

I love tweaking electrical devices(so do yours). One day I was dissambling a radio. I used a DC motor, replacing the original speaker. What happened? The motor bacame SPEAKER and when I added a diode the motor started to run.
                  Conclusion. It's actually DC pulses which was driving the motor.
                  Then I suddenly realized the unique sound which generated by DC pulses from the motor when I was flying an RC Helicopter(JUST LIKE THE SPEAKER).
                  Modern electric aircraft use pulse DC to power the plane (although with a symmetry motor) while adjusting the duty cycle to control the power(also increase efficiency). When using asymmetry motor/generator the COP can gets as high as 2800%. So you can modify an RC aircraft to a perpetual motion craft with a set of ASYMM motor(Face to Face connection). Adding a charging circuit with an overvoltage cutoff is a must(overcharging prevention). To keep the battery full at all times(with the possible exception when you push the throttle aggresively which may cause temporary discharge). Charge the remote controller when necessary .

Hope this may help you to build some practical and useful machines.

Best Regards

Ace

Comment

• 3-pole motors comparison

Hi,

These are my 3-pole asymmetric motors
                    0.1mm wind 100 turns, 6.2 Ohm(Left)
                    3*0.1mm(in parallel) wind 80 turns, 2.5 Ohm(Middle)
                    0.2mm wind 50 turns(not enough room for 80 turns), 0.7~1.0 Ohm.(Right)

Regards

Ace

Comment

• Different.

Good work ACE, you have put some practical time in there.

It would be interesting testing the different winds, with the same input.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Flaw?

Hello Sampojo, your personal flaw, is probably the best one you could have, trying to make something the best you possibly can rather than make-do, is a winner in the long run.

Great Work,

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Enhanced Pentagons

Hello to All,

In the beginning of this Thread, I have disclosed two Methods to wind the Five Poles (as any multiple of five thereafter), it was one of my first Models...the small Radio Shack 256 Body as any other 5 pole embodiment, like the Johnson Motors used on many Power Tools, or the 550 Body used on many RC Applications...I have found both windings (the P Series and the Pentagons)...have different Attributes.

The P5 (Also applicable to all the "P Series") is a great machine, it can reach very high speeds...however, I understand, as many of you have tested...its Amperage draw is pretty high, and only through external connections that I have also displayed here...we can lower their current consumption.

The Dual Pentagon, as the Quad Penta, also applicable to 10 and 20 poles...have a great torque...and lower amp draw...but the speed is not as high...as the P Series.

In my past studies...I have found that opposite Coils...where their Axis/Bisectors, coincide at 180º, result in a Zero Magnetic Field strength...they Cancel Each others forces completely....I have also disclosed this magnetic property as a "Not to do" here...

However, if we can manage in our design...to avoid that "front end collision" of opposite flux flow, by diverging its center axis, even by a "few degrees"...then we have a winner ...they do not cancel each others...but assist the strength. And we get as a result...The advantages of "Both Worlds"...very fast motors...very high torque...excellent generators...but the best part...very, very low Amperage draw...

[IMG][/IMG]

This Design originated from the "Dual Pentagon" Pattern...the only difference is that instead of the South Coils to grab One Pole...it wraps around Three poles...this new Coil Pattern creates a much wider "Throw Out Angle"(Speed Increase)...as it "expands" their bisector area of action, resulting in a Higher Torque.

[IMG][/IMG]

The Winding Specifications, related to Wire Gauge/Turns/Resistance... are also different than previously exposed methods here...

We can use much finer wire, greater than 1.0 Ohm per Pair-Coils...and still achieve a strong magnetic field.

And...To obtain even more enhanced results...We wind them as We do ONE COIL...meaning, we run the Turns from One Section of poles to the other, then back...just like we make a straight coil in a piece of Tubing (from top to bottom...then from bottom to top), except we are wrapping from the three pole side to the two pole side located at the opposite end...or in layers/back and forth...previously we were winding first the whole S1...then with just one wire we transfer/bridge to start the winding of N1...

Example: Say, we are winding a Pair with a Total of 60 Turns, meaning 30 turns on South Coil...and 30 Turns on North Coil...So far this is how we have been doing it on all the armatures...Now, we do ten turns on South>go to> North Poles and wind ten turns>go back to>South Coil and do ten more turns>go to>North Coil and ten more...and so on...the winding direction will remain as it always have been.

This winding pattern, where both coils are NOT separated by JUST a thin piece of wire to wind the other Pole...but, instead as a Solid Coil...makes a huge difference my friends...you will see it...

I will be uploading Testing Videos on this New Pattern very soon...

This...will increase, considerably...the Attributes of our Machines...as this Patterns could be expanded...not only to the Five Poles...or Multiples of Five...but also to other Structures...still working on that "part"...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-18-2013, 05:46 AM.
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Good one.

Thanks UFO, that is great R&D info on winding, i take it that i could use that method on MAG3 rotor and stators?

( I mean as one-coil, with multiple strands joining N & S coils.)

Great Stuff,

Warm Regards Cornboy.
                            Last edited by Cornboy 555; 04-18-2013, 08:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello to All,

In the beginning of this Thread, I have disclosed two Methods to wind the Five Poles (as any multiple of five thereafter), it was one of my first Models...the small Radio Shack 256 Body as any other 5 pole embodiment, like the Johnson Motors used on many Power Tools, or the 550 Body used on many RC Applications...I have found both windings (the P Series and the Pentagons)...have different Attributes.

The P5 (Also applicable to all the "P Series") is a great machine, it can reach very high speeds...however, I understand, as many of you have tested...its Amperage draw is pretty high, and only through external connections that I have also displayed here...we can lower their current consumption.

The Dual Pentagon, as the Quad Penta, also applicable to 10 and 20 poles...have a great torque...and lower amp draw...but the speed is not as high...as the P Series.

In my past studies...I have found that opposite Coils...where their Axis/Bisectors, coincide at 180º, result in a Zero Magnetic Field strength...they Cancel Each others forces completely....I have also disclosed this magnetic property as a "Not to do" here...

However, if we can manage in our design...to avoid that "front end collision" of opposite flux flow, by diverging its center axis, even by a "few degrees"...then we have a winner ...they do not cancel each others...but assist the strength. And we get as a result...The advantages of "Both Worlds"...very fast motors...very high torque...excellent generators...but the best part...very, very low Amperage draw...

[IMG][/IMG]

This Design originated from the "Dual Pentagon" Pattern...the only difference is that instead of the South Coils to grab One Pole...it wraps around Three poles...this new Coil Pattern creates a much wider "Throw Out Angle"(Speed Increase)...as it "expands" their bisector area of action, resulting in a Higher Torque.

[IMG][/IMG]

The Winding Specifications, related to Wire Gauge/Turns/Resistance... are also different than previously exposed methods here...

We can use much finer wire, greater than 1.0 Ohm per Pair-Coils...and still achieve a strong magnetic field.

And...To obtain even more enhanced results...We wind them as We do ONE COIL...meaning, we run the Turns from One Section of poles to the other, then back...just like we make a straight coil in a piece of Tubing (from top to bottom...then from bottom to top), except we are wrapping from the three pole side to the two pole side located at the opposite end...or in layers/back and forth...previously we were winding first the whole S1...then with just one wire we transfer/bridge to start the winding of N1...

Example: Say, we are winding a Pair with a Total of 60 Turns, meaning 30 turns on South Coil...and 30 Turns on North Coil...So far this is how we have been doing it on all the armatures...Now, we do ten turns on South>go to> North Poles and wind ten turns>go back to>South Coil and do ten more turns>go to>North Coil and ten more...and so on...the winding direction will remain as it always have been.

This winding pattern, where both coils are NOT separated by JUST a thin piece of wire to wind the other Pole...but, instead as a Solid Coil...makes a huge difference my friends...you will see it...

I will be uploading Testing Videos on this New Pattern very soon...

This...will increase, considerably...the Attributes of our Machines...as this Patterns could be expanded...not only to the Five Poles...or Multiples of Five...but also to other Structures...still working on that "part"...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

At long last, a true asymmetrical topology, this variation fits the thread title. You were close to this some time ago but you abandoned it...that was unfortunate...

I am interested in how you are going to manage the impedance imbalance which is inherent in this design.

Regards

Comment

• impedance imbalance ?

good day all! just wanted to reply but first let me congratulate and thank you all for the tremendous efforts all have made to advancing the potential for mankind to tread softly and work strongly with natures laws -let me just say i have been studying tesla's work for years and that is what attracted me to you adventurers. as for impedance imbalance i read ed leedskalinin (sp) magnetic currents and he states and gives a test so one can prove that the south (neg) pushes stronger than the north (pos) while the north pulls stronger than the south- thus this new coil winding technique should help the effort but it should also increase the voltage attainable on the generator side of the motor. ufo-sir- i am amazed and humbled by all your efforts to help everyone in spite of the relentless attacks on not only your proofs--not math--but real works which demonstrate what you are teaching. more power to you and may strength and peace be with you and yours!

with respect, onewsun

Comment

Working...
                                X