My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFO,

Please tell me why the coil resistance should be at least 1 Ohm?

Regards

Comment

• Hello and Welcome

Originally posted by Ace_Propulsion View Post
      UFO,

Please tell me why the coil resistance should be at least 1 Ohm?

Regards

Hello and Welcome Ace_Propulsion,

That is Material Disclosed in more detail at my First Thread when it comes to Stationary Coils and the Electronics to pulse-control them:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nt-energy.html

Here, it is specifically related to Electrodynamic Machines.

And it depends on the application, I was referring to machines that have a reasonably higher number of coils, that can afford to go at very low resistance values below one ohm.

Basically, the purpose of turning On-Off Coils at very high rates (frequency/duty cycle/dead times) low resistance coils, based on a regular to coarse wire gauge and small number of turns...creates stronger/faster magnetic fields generating faster channels to allow the reversed field from Radiant Energy to flow in much easier....so, it is about the performance in the Creation of the Magnetic Field Patterns.

In other applications it is more convenient to have higher than 1.0 ohm resistance...but applies to smaller number of poles as to the duty rate and other spec's machine will work under.

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Love it!

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
        Hello UFO, and all, got to the point of distraction with filing rotor, so got on with other vital parts of MAG3 build, the pics are, one end cap with independently adjustable brushes, i turned from 30mm thick 200mm dia plate.

The brush holder material is 6mm thick, high temp polyester glass rigid insulation. Boy this stuff is hard to machine, drills ok but in the lathe it blunts HSS instantly.

Still plodding away, Cornboy.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Warm Regards, Cornboy.
        Hello there Cornboy!

Nice my friend...very nice work!

I noticed the possibility of adjustment between Trios of Brushes...your Input and Outputs...great design!

Love the perfect sizing of brush width and commutator elements!...they were meant for each others...

That material looks very strong and capable of handling all kind of mechanical "trips"...

Are you going to mount the Brush Turntable on what kind of rotatable mechanism?...bearings, bushings?...or just bolts sliding within a curved groove?

Imagine you will make it with easy access to adjust them from outside End Caps...and some kind of 120º apart scale to know where they positioned at...

It is going to be a very nice State of the Art Machine!!

Looking forward to see more of it, as it starts taking a solid shape!

Regards friend

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• When it feels right, finish it.

WOW Cornboy

That assembly is one fine piece of art. I have never seen anything like that in ACE Hardware stores. Are they also independently adjustable ? When I took my motor apart yesterday I noted that the nuts I used to hold the brush housings in had vibrated loose and then some. Its a wonder one did not go flying. Maybe before final takeoff a jam nut or a small drop of lock tight.
          You are correct to take a brake from rotor work as pushing it will only cause errors. When it feels to you the time to do it you will finish it in record time as the force is with you.
          Dana
          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello and Welcome Ace_Propulsion,

That is Material Disclosed in more detail at my First Thread when it comes to Stationary Coils and the Electronics to pulse-control them:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...nt-energy.html

Here, it is specifically related to Electrodynamic Machines.

And it depends on the application, I was referring to machines that have a reasonably higher number of coils, that can afford to go at very low resistance values below one ohm.

Basically, the purpose of turning On-Off Coils at very high rates (frequency/duty cycle/dead times) low resistance coils, based on a regular to coarse wire gauge and small number of turns...creates stronger/faster magnetic fields generating faster channels to allow the reversed field from Radiant Energy to flow in much easier....so, it is about the performance in the Creation of the Magnetic Field Patterns.

In other applications it is more convenient to have higher than 1.0 ohm resistance...but applies to smaller number of poles as to the duty rate and other spec's machine will work under.

Regards

Ufopolitics
            I got re-wind my 12volt 12 pole motor. UFOPOLITICS 12-POLE 12-COMM TORQMASTER. I wind approx. 30 turns each with 0.3mm wire and got 2.0(actually1.9~2.1)Ohm. It's that OK??

Regards

Comment

• Awesome work Cornboy,

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
              Still plodding away, Cornboy.
              Warm Regards, Cornboy.
              I know Dana meant WOW as an acronym . . . Wonderful Original Work!!!
              If this is plodding, don't want to see what happens when you get some steem!
              After looking at pics of your brush assembly, stunned silence comes to mind,
              Once again my hat is off to you for your most excellent machining skills.
              Can't think of any good words that UFO & prochiro haven’t already expressed.
              When you fire this baby up she is going to fly.

Hitby13kw

Comment

• Diagnosis Three...

Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
                Hello UFO,
                Hello my Friend,

Sorry I did not respond before...but I was elaborating a Full Graphic response so you will resolve this issue ASAP...

After comparing your motor above to my system see

[IMG][/IMG]

it seems that the fields are reversed.
                Yes, indeed they are swapped/rotated from my original Diagram...so, the Troubleshooting goes to "Diagnosis 3"

[IMG][/IMG]

In this Updated Diagnose 3 Diagram, I have displayed a possibility of running on Attract Mode due to N-S-N-S Stators, not installed according to my Original Diagrams order...so, when winding/feeding P1-P15, like I have directed in my Tutorials...Machine should turn Clock Wise...not CCW like I have pointed out will occur, IF Stators were not swapped/rotated...unless major brush adjustments will be done....OR like told Dana (Prochiro) to do...swap P22 and P8 (Your Outputs in original Diagram) and use them as P1-15 (Your "new" Inputs now) respectively, and WITHOUT changing Polarity...then Machine will rotate CCW

The Attract Mode is displayed by the Four Arrows, (Two Red, Two Blue) indicating Pairs/Coils attraction from their respective Bisectors towards Stators Bisectors.

This should be able to be resolved with a simple +/- supply reversal, Correct ?
                The Rotation (if that is your case) will do resolve/reverse into a CCW Direction, when you reverse Input Supply Polarity...However, the strength of Machine, still will be low , as also will keep running on Same Low RPM's.

To resolve this matter, getting your Machine in Top Performance will only be achieved by reversing polarity supply AND a slight rotation of brushes following a CW adjusting...this will approach in Time/Space the Pairs/Coils Bisectors to Fire closer to the Stator Bisectors...like this:

[IMG][/IMG]

Please note I have already reversed the magnetic fields polarity of all Pairs/Coils, (meaning swapping reds to blues and blues to red) since voltage polarity has been reversed...
                Note now Coils bisectors are closer to stators bisectors (four arrows shorter now)
                I have also displayed the Magenta arrows that brushes should follow to adjust closer firing of Coils to stators...It is VERY IMPORTANT you understand that Coils Bisectors MUST NOT pass, Stators Bisectors lines, to the other side...or machine will change rotation sense.

If You could adjust it like this...Your Machine will improve by very high percentages in speed as much higher torque...so, please be careful when starting it...I highly recommend to do first Test adjustments with just 12 Volts.

So me thinks there is a second issue with my system.
                I'll be putting my eyeball on the winding/comm. connection first thing tomorrow AM. will report details as they come in

Many thanks again with the quick responce and detail you (& all others on the team) are giving to resolve my troubles.

Hitby13kw
                I am pretty sure you will not have any further/major problems than the rotated stators from factory, resulting in a bad timing set up...your machine, besides looking beautiful, and very well built...shows a very dedicated craftsmanship...so She should run like a Young Princess Now...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-07-2013, 03:52 PM.

Comment

• Secure Fasteners...

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                  WOW Cornboy

That assembly is one fine piece of art. I have never seen anything like that in ACE Hardware stores. Are they also independently adjustable ? When I took my motor apart yesterday I noted that the nuts I used to hold the brush housings in had vibrated loose and then some. Its a wonder one did not go flying. Maybe before final takeoff a jam nut or a small drop of lock tight.
                  You are correct to take a brake from rotor work as pushing it will only cause errors. When it feels to you the time to do it you will finish it in record time as the force is with you.
                  Dana

Hello Dana,

It is beautiful isn't it?...yes, definitively, that Machine will fly...

About the Imperial small 4-40 bolts at brushes...

Did you use the extended tooth locking star washers like I recommended on my Tutorial video?
                  I was searching for nylon insert nuts (aviation nuts) as well...but could not find it in that size...Home Depot or ACE don't have it, the thing is...all my nearby Hobbies Shops have closed down ... due to this Crisis...

but yes, also lock tite will do...man, it is important that those nuts do not get loose with vibration-speed this machines travel...it will "grind" our commutators-brushes...plus damage cut/strip wires...agggh...don't wanna even think about it!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 04-07-2013, 03:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ace_Propulsion View Post
                    I got re-wind my 12volt 12 pole motor. UFOPOLITICS 12-POLE 12-COMM TORQMASTER. I wind approx. 30 turns each with 0.3mm wire and got 2.0(actually1.9~2.1)Ohm. It's that OK??

Regards
                    Hello Ace_Propulsion,

I assume that resistance is per Pair...so yes...that would be fine...it will run very cool on many different supply voltages...from 12 up to 36 volts.

I recommend you also test it by joining rear terminals and feed from the two top (no output then though)...then check your amperage...

Regards and have fun

Ufopolitics

Comment

• @ ACE
                      It is interesting that in the beginning, we wound that TORQMASTER in wire from .7mm to 18 gauge. Using 28 wire at that time seemed too small. But as time goes on and UFO has worked out the heavy amperage we had, it seems as many other opportunities are now available. Good luck and go for it.
                      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Thanks.

Thanks everybody, for your kind words, it is nice to be appreciated.

Warm regards Cornboy.

Comment

• All.

@ UFO, the brush plates are on the alloy end plate on machined spigot, and will use curved slots and bolts that can be locked from outside. Also will have levers at outside to adjust externally, and will calibrate exactly front to rear brush sets.

@ DANA, Yes the input brushes are adjustable and the output brushes will have large adjustment to observe differences to reverse flow loads.
                          Boy i am gona have some fun, i also have an old 24v transformer battery charger that i will bypass to run on AC.

@ Hitby, i am not sure if it will fly, but it will be interesting i think.

@ JOHN STONE, will be attempting to build 6 X monsters soon, am looking forward to it, which is unusual for me! Thanks.

Busy for a few days with farm stuff.

Best regards Cornboy.

Comment

• So Cornboy, yours is a 6 stator machine? So 8 brushes weren't enough for you. You hadda have 12. I can see where I think you had mentioned building a variety of machines previously when you joined. So your experience and complete faith in the veracity of what Ufo has been teaching us comes through in shining colors. Your machine is quite simply next generation. Between you and Dana, this should be a huge 1-2 punch. And your modesty about it is from a previous time in America, a time we need to desperately come back to.
                            Up, Up and Away

Comment

• 6 Stators.

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                              So Cornboy, yours is a 6 stator machine? So 8 brushes weren't enough for you. You hadda have 12. I can see where I think you had mentioned building a variety of machines previously when you joined. So your experience and complete faith in the veracity of what Ufo has been teaching us comes through in shining colors. Your machine is quite simply next generation. Between you and Dana, this should be a huge 1-2 punch. And your modesty about it is from a previous time in America, a time we need to desperately come back to.

Hello Sampojo, yes the MAG3 is six stators, six brushes each end and 36 pole rotor. the stators are electro magnets not PM's. The rotor core is 200mm DIA and 200mm long, i posted pics of main embodiment and stator cores a while back.

Thanks Sampojo,

Warm regards Cornboy.

Comment

• The MAG 3...

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                                So Cornboy, yours is a 6 stator machine? So 8 brushes weren't enough for you. You hadda have 12. I can see where I think you had mentioned building a variety of machines previously when you joined. So your experience and complete faith in the veracity of what Ufo has been teaching us comes through in shining colors. Your machine is quite simply next generation. Between you and Dana, this should be a huge 1-2 punch. And your modesty about it is from a previous time in America, a time we need to desperately come back to.

Hello Sampojo,

The MAG 3 is a "Non Existing" Asymmetrical Structured Machine, there is no Motor -that any of Us knows so far- that have 36 poles Armature...so we could all replicate it...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

And yes, Cornboy trusted me on this "Venture" without knowing if it will even spin... (Thanks Cornboy!... )...But...even You trusted me on this and got your Motors running...right?

He had to order the fabrication of the Rotor Core Lamination's per my CAD Drawing...as the Stators plates...as the commutators fabrication...were them from India?....everything from scratch.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

MAG 3 Needs At least Three Input Brushes Set...since they fire at 120º apart...a Four Brush Set with Four Stators, like Imperial, fires at 180º...and IF We fire all four gates (Full Power) it will do it every 90º...MAG 3 will do it every 60º... its Six Gates...

In other words...the MAG3 will make our Imperial Machines...look like a Radio Shack Motor in front of a BOSCH 750 Watts...

It will be a "Super Machine"...for sure.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X