My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello All
    As it turns out, MDI is in my home town.

P.O. Box 710
    25028 U.S. 12 East
    Edwardsburg, Michigan 49112
    Phone (269) 663-8574
    Fax (269) 663-2924
    Toll Free US and Canada (800) 634-4077
    Export Inquiries/Jademar Corporation - info@jademar.com

@UFO
    I understand that you have rewound the coil of this beast. I will have mine Tuesday and if you or machine could give some info about turns, wire, and Ohms, etc, that would be of great help.
    Dana
    Last edited by prochiro; 03-15-2013, 09:57 PM. Reason: UFO question
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• UFO, that was most excellent, the mecc alte's going down. I'm going to start hooking it up now, hopefully it will be ready when the switch arrives. What do you think the max pulsed current it can take? If I get a chance, I'm gonna start on the communtator re-mod.

Thanks for taking the time to make a vid UFO, that really is a huge step forward.

Comment

• I unhooked every other comm element, on the positive side only. p1-p15 in series at 36v rpm was 1500, it was 2200 rpm previous. I need to recharge batteries and try again. I'm gonna take it apart and clean between elements, I measured like 87 kohm, between some elements, that should be open. Same problem I noticed with the scratch motors. gonna have to figure out someway, to keep carbon residue, from getting beteen comm elements.

Comment

• Coil Spec's

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
          Hello All
          As it turns out, MDI is in my home town.

P.O. Box 710
          25028 U.S. 12 East
          Edwardsburg, Michigan 49112
          Phone (269) 663-8574
          Fax (269) 663-2924
          Toll Free US and Canada (800) 634-4077
          Export Inquiries/Jademar Corporation - info@jademar.com

@UFO
          I understand that you have rewound the coil of this beast. I will have mine Tuesday and if you or machine could give some info about turns, wire, and Ohms, etc, that would be of great help.
          Dana

Hello Dana,

I mentioned spec's on video...I did 400 turns of 20 awg ending up in 3.6/3.8 Ohms.
          However, you guys will be getting just the bare Liquid contact tower, no spool...so I will measure Height/Width of spool and post it later on.
          As far as Resistance on Coil you could go up to 6 Ohms...and still pulse it, remember the flywheel diode to kill radiant.
          In mine, the way it is ...it does not get even warm, so that's good...as FET's are cold also...I did not needed to use 36 volts to pulse this coil...it absolutely will do it with 9-12 V oscillator.

We will have to play with this set up, til finding the right combination to work best with Mercury. There is "something" in the touch, that only you guys trying could feel it...and we have to understand that there is some viscosity on mercury, as also elasticity properties, therefore pulses do NOT feel "radical" like with solid contacts...but "smoother"
          Another thing to adjust is moving the spool related to the tower, going higher or lower...see which position gets better results.

Great you are getting it that soon!

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hey Machine...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
            UFO, that was most excellent, the mecc alte's going down. I'm going to start hooking it up now, hopefully it will be ready when the switch arrives. What do you think the max pulsed current it can take? If I get a chance, I'm gonna start on the communtator re-mod.

Thanks for taking the time to make a vid UFO, that really is a huge step forward.

Hello My Friend!

Yeah, I had to run that video, so you guys "see" with your eyes what's going on.

I believe it could easily go over the 100 Amps pulsing it...but you are definitively not gonna get even close to that amperage...

My Oscillator is screwed up, besides it is very limited (no frequency adjustment, just Duty Cycle)...so I have to make a nicer one , as also the Monster Driver from John Stone...but can't by now..

I know Dana and You will pulse this Beast much better than I did, since you have much better pulser's..

Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Too much...

I unhooked every other comm element, on the positive side only. p1-p15 in series at 36v rpm was 1500, it was 2200 rpm previous. I need to recharge batteries and try again. I'm gonna take it apart and clean between elements, I measured like 87 kohm, between some elements, that should be open. Same problem I noticed with the scratch motors. gonna have to figure out someway, to keep carbon residue, from getting between comm elements.

Hey Machine,

That's what I thought...taking off one element will be "too much"...I mean, we are doing 50/50 here...too long T-Off...will have to be done spreading the gaps.

Do not worry about the KOhms due to carbon residues...it will not hurt at all, on the contrary...it will increase your output, and will "dissipate/disburse" some amperage Input into the other coils...

As Radiant will flow easy and smoother since SHE do not care about resistance...

What I am gonna do is to use a small Dremel Carbide Disc to make the gaps a bit bigger, then smooth the edges with a triangular file, in order to avoid "grinding" the brushes with sharp edges.
              If You Guys plan on doing this...I HIGHLY recommend to cover really GOOD your Coils with something heavy (not just masking tape)...cause if disc slips...it will definitively cut wires...

I do not wanna see you Guys crying here, cause you cut wires...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Thanks Light!

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                Hello UFO this is another gaint step forward my dear friend
                1. For the lack of suitable solid state pulse unit at this time you went to an electro-mechanical switch
                2. Rewired electro-mechanical unit to handle time and current constraints for the imperial motor
                3. Not happy with the solid metal contacts which tended to end up welded together and poor switching, you switched over to the liquid (mercury) contactor and acheived the desired results.

Wish all the continuous success and good luck

Warmest regards

lightworker

Hello and many thanks My Dear Friend!

Wonderful work you are also doing there Light!!...very nice video on that set up with the Hall Effect Transistor!...wanna see that Dual Pentagon at work!

Light be with You, as also with all of Us working here...voluntarily and not expecting anything at all in return...but just for the benefit of our new generations, and our beautiful Gaia...

Namaste!

Cheers and Warm Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• UFO,
                  I have generator, and a monsterdriver I will send you if you want. I still have generator's, and the 3 driver board I built. Dude, I won't tell anyone your address or whatever, I'll send it to an anonymous po box if you like, but please let me send you something that works better.

Comment

• Thank You My Friend!

UFO,
                    I have generator, and a monsterdriver I will send you if you want. I still have generator's, and the 3 driver board I built. Dude, I won't tell anyone your address or whatever, I'll send it to an anonymous po box if you like, but please let me send you something that works better.

Hello Machine!

I really appreciate your kind gesture and help, as your generous soul, Man you are awesome!...But really I feel very, very good that You would be the one doing this, as also Dana.

It is not basically and mainly a problem of Money ...it is time my friend...so even if you send me the nice equipment I would not have the time to play with it.

I have many, many components and parts already purchased...as I also have many spare parts (in case FET's blow...Bah...that never happens right?...

I wanna make the small LM339 oscillator from Old Scientist, I bought all components since then...but I will make it to work with low voltage only (No Voltage regulator LM317)...just 12-9 Volts.

I am working also on my Axle Less Motor Model...so I can finally open the other Thread...I know You will love that "thing"...

You and Dana are much ahead than Me here...You both have the Mecc Alte...as also the Asymmetrical Generator from Imperial...Monster driver...Arduino, etc...I will have to get all the "training" to get into Arduino Software...

So, please...this is not a "race/competence" here between Us....I am not into becoming "The One who Finally Prove It" deal, My friend...To me is very, very grateful to see that you guys get there and finally show it to all of Us here...I will be part of the Audience...

Thanks very much!

Really appreciate it

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Imperial 56 spacing ?

Hello UFO, & all Imperial 56 replicators,

Perhaps this will be self-evident when holding one of these in my hand, but looking at page 110 post 3292 per UFO.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Now remember that 19 mm is at the original symmetric commutator side...on our Asymmetric side we could go up to 23 mm

Regards

Ufopolitics

So my question is, If we are using the kit and have to press on both comm’s anyway, shouldn’t we split the difference and have both sides at 21 mm to give us max room for winding ?

Still investigating my Universal Asymmetric Machines however all guidance-comments would be most appreciated, so I can hit the ground running.

Many thanks to all,

Hitby13kw

Comment

• @ Hitby13kw
                        You should wait to get it in your hands, but, the reason for the difference is that both brush housing boards are not mounted in the same manner. There is much room for adjustment on one end and none on the other. Once you get that far and are setting it up, before fastening the commutators in, you can play with this and see what I mean.
                        Dana
                        Last edited by prochiro; 03-16-2013, 05:06 PM. Reason: spell
                        "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                        Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by Hitby13kw View Post
                          Hello UFO, & all Imperial 56 replicators,

Perhaps this will be self-evident when holding one of these in my hand, but looking at page 110 post 3292 per UFO.

So my question is, If we are using the kit and have to press on both comm’s anyway, shouldn’t we split the difference and have both sides at 21 mm to give us max room for winding ?

Still investigating my Universal Asymmetric Machines however all guidance-comments would be most appreciated, so I can hit the ground running.

Many thanks to all,

Hitby13kw

Hello Hitby13kw,

I believe you could, as long as you check first, your brush board and brushes positioning related to commutator (at 21 mm), making sure as also the clearance at the aluminum casing/shaft/bearing allowance.
                          See, this 19 mm is the Factory spec's of original commutator positioning related to the whole mounting on the Symmetrical side (original Imperial)...Therefore, I did not wanted you guys to face some difficulties when assembling it on the "normal side" assembly.

However, I really do not believe that a 2 mm displacement would do much difference here.

Now, Universal Asymmetric Machines...are just very similar to Permanent Magnet scenario...but it gives Us the advantage to pulse the Stators at DC Feed, in AC...well, we have to consider it would be running with the Constant/non interrupted sine wave...so resistance must fulfill the AC Power Source just like your original was, and you already did that excellent, in the Model you have shown Us all here.
                          As it would be also understood, that IF pulsing Stator with DC...You will NOT need the same amount of resistance AC requires...but much less.
                          You could try this "both ways" with same machine by making a sort of "secondary" on stators...one for DC (short resistance above 1.0 Ohms)...and another one to AC based on the way original was wound...
                          Then check outputs of that secondary stator while machine is running using the "Primary"...see what you get on both different sources...that would be interesting.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 03-16-2013, 06:13 PM.

Comment

• quick question

Great work UFO!!
                            quick question tho....the surplus DC motors that I have found to experiment with, have a shaft that runs completely through them and can drive/be driven from either end...is it still nessesary to adjust the timeing on the "generator" motor if I drive it from the other end?

Comment

• Hey UFO and everyone

UFO, I re-connected the comm elements, then used my smallest cutting tool for my dremmel, about 1mm wide. I cut out/ widened the gaps. Still only 1500 rpm. We'll see what happens when I get the switch hooked up, and the coils in parallel. Definitly, less sparking now, and less current draw.

Just played with timing and had it up to 1750 RPM, it drew 9-10 amps, 36.6 v
                              Last edited by machinealive; 03-17-2013, 10:46 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post

Next the road map, I am looking forward to collecting data on the Dual Pentagon Asymmetric Motor is as follows:

NO Load Data:
                                SYMMETRIC MOTOR: Input Voltage and Current, RPM, Motor Body Temperature
                                ASYMMETIC MOTOR (Dual Pentagon) Input Voltage and Current, RPM, Motor Body Temperature
                                ASYMMETIC MOTOR (Dual Pentagon) Out Voltage and Current, RPM, Temperature of Five Ceramic Capacitors forming five LCR circuits or nets. It is expected that they may heat at certain resonance frequencies.

Repeat the above procedures but under the load conditions where motor rpms will be reduced by or stalled by 50%. I have read at several places in this thread that the radiant energy magnifies under the loaded state.
                                I am also hoping to set up possibly torque measurement system.
                                lightworker
                                Hi lightworker,
                                awsome work! Thanks for posting!
                                Let's discuss some further items at the other thread starting here
                                JS
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X