My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
    Will You please show me how to make a "living"...putting all my projects behind?!

I really can not seem to be able to "do it"...lately

and to "Top it Off"...I am a terrible "Business Person"...seriously.

Well UFO, i know you always turn away financial help, but i am sure that a lot of people out there could see the sincerity in what you are trying to do, but cannot do practical motor building etc,but would love to make a donation towards making the world a better place, and what better way, than to help someone that can teach and also do the practical work.

You just never know what or who is out There.

I am sure you could set up a Paypal account with a link here and include the link in all your posts.

Just a thought.

Regards Friend Cornboy.
    Ufopolitics - Cornboy,

There is another YouTube user who is experiencing the same thing. He freely gives of his time to be of assistance just like Ufopolitics does and also has a "real" job to pay the bills and care for his family.

He does a 3 to 4 minute YouTube everyday to update us on space and weather events not being spoken about in the mainstreram media. His information does parallel in some ways with what Ufopolitics is doing in that he is reporting of major declines in Earth's ionisphere and we could be faced with going back to the stone days of the past. Bedini also has a sense that the grid may go down sometime in the future and is working out ways to keep "the lighrts on". Ufopolitics is also working on a backup for us all if the grid goes down for an extended period of time.

There is a common theme developing, there are people who are doing truly altruistic deeds for the good of all. Ufopolitics is one of them along with SuspiciousObservers:

3MIN News March 13, 2013: Sun Awakens
    3MIN News March 13, 2013: Sun Awakens - YouTube

These are all quotes SuspiciousObservers made today regardiing the work he is doing:

Got some tough news that might force my hand. Been ignoring people making money off this site (YouTubre) too long - and after the math on Youtube revenue from the vids they tagged with an ad... I've had enough. I figured out a way to protect this stuff AND keep the news free forever... people arent gonna like it though.

The idea would be to protect via copyright and then give every human on this planet, and all who ever will, a free nonexclusive never-ending worldwide license to use the material for non-commercial purposes. This makes sure other people dont dupe people into giving donations or clicking ads on their channels. I might let people sell memorabilia if they really want to... I dont see that as intrusive tothe channel. I'd love your thoughts on stuff like this and negative channel impacts.

Well the idea would be to keep the news free forever... but I gotta say, the number of people who want to sell and buy S0 coffee mugs and tshirts is starting to blow my mind. If it doesnt interfere with the channel I dont see a problem I guess...

Imagine if I didnt have to go to the office everyday... I feel like I have SO much more to give.

Well the idea would be to keep the news free forever... but I gotta say, the number of people who want to sell and buy S0 coffee mugs and tshirts is starting to blow my mind. If it doesnt interfere with the channel I dont see a problem I guess...

Imagine if I didnt have to go to the office everyday... I feel like I have SO much more to give.

I want 2 news videos per day and more longer vids and a full line of beginner
    explanatory videos. But I work 50 hours a week in my real job, which drains
    me morally and energetically - it is so painful to help a corporation. Families and prepping take money to maintain though, and the bills must be paid.

Ufopolitics, do appreciate all that you do!

Stay focused and never give up!

A solution will present itself to allow you to do what you truly love doing.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• I just wanted to ask you what you think of that engine.
      No criticism of your excellent work!

I do not understand English well. I beg your pardon.

Regards

Comment

• liquid switch

OK,
        I called MDI, the part we need is # PM225-41. They sent you the wrong one UFO, but if you call they will resend you parts. So the price is $60.00us, for 1. If you want lots of 10 they are $45.00. Ask for randy in sales he knows what we want.

Nice and shiney with no resin.

I cheaped out and had it sent the mail, likely be at least a week.

Comment

• UFO RPM Hall Sensor 1

Hello UFO happy and great to hear from you once again. Now we know when we do not hear from you it means that you are trying to break new R&D and Technology Barriers. In the StarTrek say, "Go Where No Man has gone before". Well I am not a good business man either. I guess compassion gets in the way.

Likewise also some other members of this thread are also putting everything at their disposal even though all have to put so many many hours to pay bills etc. I too was very busy over the last few weeks and the erratic whether with just cycles of snow, frozen rain, sleet and ice over and over.

To UFO, IndianaBoys, Cornboy, Machinealive, Dana, Kogs, Lester, Niko, JohnStone, and others.

I believe most fortuitous event ever to happen is that the destiny brought us together with single minded purpose of making this world full of thriving prosperity and happiness for all life forms on this earth. We truly cannot be happy if entire earth is not happy.

We will together move this world from the era of physics of scarcity (corps clinging on to oil, wind mills, solar cells and all that crap to swindle humanity) to physics of abundance ( I call that The Golden Age).

Anyway, the Hall sensor Device is now completed and over all it has surpassed my original expectations about the performance of such a device. For now, I using frequency meter to read revs per second (Hz).

Next very soon Arduino will process this raw data into RPM figures displayed on an LCD screen.
          I have also ordered 20x4 LCD screen but it will take few days before it is in my hands.

The other things I want Arduino or Arduinos to do are measurements of VOLTAGE, CURRENT, TEMPERATURES, from the contact sensors and thermal radiation receiver sensors.

Please see accompanying video for our internal use here in our thread for now and it is not on YouTube.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8btd2dc08p...Sensor%201.mp4

If anyone is interested in making this device I will make any file available as requested. Here is the circuit diagram at high resolution

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lmienqlv9q...0Optimized.png

Dual Pentagon Aymmetic Motor waiting testing

Next the road map, I am looking forward to collecting data on the Dual Pentagon Asymmetric Motor is as follows:

NO Load Data:
          SYMMETRIC MOTOR: Input Voltage and Current, RPM, Motor Body Temperature
          ASYMMETIC MOTOR (Dual Pentagon) Input Voltage and Current, RPM, Motor Body Temperature
          ASYMMETIC MOTOR (Dual Pentagon) Out Voltage and Current, RPM, Temperature of Five Ceramic Capacitors forming five LCR circuits or nets. It is expected that they may heat at certain resonance frequencies.

Repeat the above procedures but under the load conditions where motor rpms will be reduced by or stalled by 50%. I have read at several places in this thread that the radiant energy magnifies under the loaded state.
          I am also hoping to set up possibly torque measurement system.

After this present project is over, I am going start working on that GIANT MULTI-CHANNEL PULSER and Asymmetric Imperial Motor.

Wish all the best and positive energy of the universe to all of us here
          Warmest regards
          lightworker

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
            OK,
            I called MDI, the part we need is # PM225-41. They sent you the wrong one UFO, but if you call they will resend you parts. So the price is $60.00us, for 1. If you want lots of 10 they are $45.00. Ask for randy in sales he knows what we want.

Hi MachineAlive
            This is your gift truly from that nature, universe and one who runs all the show throughout many dimensions beyond material space time.
            Once again you done it
            Keep up the good work

Wish the best
            Warmest regards
            lightworker

Comment

• Onya Machine.

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
              OK,

Thanks Machine, youre the man,new you could do it.

Warm regards

Cornboy.

Comment

• Wow.

WOW Lightworker, just have to say, GREAT STUFF.

AND you are one compassionate human, THANKS.

Warm Regards,

Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                  OK,

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                  WOW Lightworker, just have to say, GREAT STUFF.

AND you are one compassionate human, THANKS.

Warm Regards,

Cornboy.

Many thanks dear friend
                  and by the way I think you bought a new scope.
                  Will you be able to share which one did you buy and reasons pros and cons.
                  I will have to soon buy another scope too as my present one is defective.

Many thanks

warmest regards

lightworker
                  Last edited by Lightworker1; 03-14-2013, 09:32 PM. Reason: Add more text

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
                    Ufopolitics - Cornboy,

There is another YouTube user who is experiencing the same thing. He freely gives of his time to be of assistance just like Ufopolitics does and also has a "real" job to pay the bills and care for his family.

He does a 3 to 4 minute YouTube everyday to update us on space and weather events not being spoken about in the mainstreram media. His information does parallel in some ways with what Ufopolitics is doing in that he is reporting of major declines in Earth's ionisphere and we could be faced with going back to the stone days of the past. Bedini also has a sense that the grid may go down sometime in the future and is working out ways to keep "the lighrts on". Ufopolitics is also working on a backup for us all if the grid goes down for an extended period of time.

There is a common theme developing, there are people who are doing truly altruistic deeds for the good of all. Ufopolitics is one of them along with SuspiciousObservers:

3MIN News March 13, 2013: Sun Awakens
                    3MIN News March 13, 2013: Sun Awakens - YouTube

These are all quotes SuspiciousObservers made today regardiing the work he is doing:

Got some tough news that might force my hand. Been ignoring people making money off this site (YouTubre) too long - and after the math on Youtube revenue from the vids they tagged with an ad... I've had enough. I figured out a way to protect this stuff AND keep the news free forever... people arent gonna like it though.

The idea would be to protect via copyright and then give every human on this planet, and all who ever will, a free nonexclusive never-ending worldwide license to use the material for non-commercial purposes. This makes sure other people dont dupe people into giving donations or clicking ads on their channels. I might let people sell memorabilia if they really want to... I dont see that as intrusive tothe channel. I'd love your thoughts on stuff like this and negative channel impacts.

I want 2 news videos per day and more longer vids and a full line of beginner
                    explanatory videos. But I work 50 hours a week in my real job, which drains
                    me morally and energetically - it is so painful to help a corporation. Families and prepping take money to maintain though, and the bills must be paid.

Ufopolitics, do appreciate all that you do!

Stay focused and never give up!

A solution will present itself to allow you to do what you truly love doing.

IndianaBoys
                    Hello IndianaBoys
                    Thanks for the YT link. I too have been arguing with people for some years that there is great cosmic, sun and volcanic connection to our weather on this earth.
                    People fail to understand sun is not one bulb in the sky running off some constant current power supply.

Thanks

warmest regards

lightworker
                    I am also open to the hollow earth but that will require major shift in thinking and level of science (which needs a major overhaul)

Comment

• Scope.

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post

Many thanks dear friend
                      and by the way I think you bought a new scope.
                      Will you be able to share which one did you buy and reasons pros and cons.
                      I will have to soon buy another scope too as my present one is defective.

Many thanks

warmest regards

lightworker

PS, don't think link works, so just search attenelectronics.com

Hello Light, yeh i have a new scope now, a while back UFO said that if you are buying a new scope, to buy at least a 50 Mhz, so after looking at scopes it became apparent that 100 MHZ was very little dearer.

I bought an ATTEN ADS 1102CML, and will try to link a spec sheet here.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

ATTEN Electronics : A premier RF Test & Measurement , Tools and Power Supply, Educational Training Kits Manufacturer

Know bugger all about scopes, so will start by looking at output of RM Cybernetics PWM.

This particular scope has a distributor in OZ who gives 3 year local warranty.

Hope this is usefull,

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1
                        Hello IndianaBoys
                        Thanks for the YT link. I too have been arguing with people for some years that there is great cosmic, sun and volcanic connection to our weather on this earth.
                        People fail to understand sun is not one bulb in the sky running off some constant current power supply.

Thanks

warmest regards

lightworker
                        I am also open to the hollow earth but that will require major shift in thinking and level of science (which needs a major overhaul)
                        Also - look at what this guy gravitates to in order to help him through the tough times when people are negative toward his undertaking:
                        The Future of Free Energy is here now! The end of oil, coal and nuclear pollutio
                        The Future of Free Energy is here now! The end of oil, coal and nuclear pollution! - YouTube

Lightworker,

You are welcome and great job on pulling that video together. It will be of great assistance to many people following along this path!

IndianaBoys

PS - ThunderBolts Project is also a good news source for space info:
                        https://www.youtube.com/user/ThunderboltsProject
                        I see you also hang out there too!

Also - look at what this guy gravitates to in order to help him through the tough times when people are negative toward his undertaking:
                        The Future of Free Energy is here now! The end of oil, coal and nuclear pollutio
                        The Future of Free Energy is here now! The end of oil, coal and nuclear pollution! - YouTube
                        Last edited by IndianaBoys; 03-15-2013, 09:49 AM.

Comment

• Pulsing Liquid Metal Contacts

Hello to All,

Well, here is a Test Video pulsing Imperial with the Liquid Metal Contactor.

Awesome response and Amperage very low levels without sacrificing speed nor torque...

P1-P15 are connected parallel here, output is open/not connected.

PULSING_LIQUID_CONTACTS_1 - YouTube

Enjoy

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hello to All,

Awesome response and Amperage very low levels without sacrificing speed nor torque...

Enjoy

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                            AHHhh, UFO, you're a dude, excellent, i love the wood chipper with the green lady, only i could hear her screaming to get out and have a celebration with you and a whole pile of CFL's, or similar.

THANKS, UFO, please look after yourself, you sound tired, take a rest and gather your pulses, to come back unstopable.

Very Warm Regards,

Cornboy.

Comment

• anyone have any extra assymetric motors they are willing to sell so i can do some testing. not skilled enough to build one.tnx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                Hello to All,

Enjoy

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                                Hello UFO this is another gaint step forward my dear friend
                                1. For the lack of suitable solid state pulse unit at this time you went to an electro-mechanical switch
                                2. Rewired electro-mechanical unit to handle time and current constraints for the imperial motor
                                3. Not happy with the solid metal contacts which tended to end up welded together and poor switching, you switched over to the liquid (mercury) contactor and acheived the desired results.

Wish all the continuous success and good luck

Warmest regards

lightworker

Comment

Working...
                                X