Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Material from My First Thread...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
    Hello UFO, glad you liked the Colours, please UFO am i understanding you right, in the diagram above , are you saying the rotor can be fed with Radiant directly from the pulsed stators, without any hot being fed to rotor???

Regards Cornboy.

Hey Cornboy,

Yes my Friend, that is Material I disclosed on my First Thread here...

Even the reversed flow from a Standing Coil...pulsed, could turn on a whole Symmetrical Motor...running cooler, no arcing/sparks...and much faster then using Hot feed...just Radiant flow.

A Stator is just a Coil...same as the ones I used there...we just named them "Stator Fields"...simple coils of wires...like an Inductor...a Transformer or else...

Kogs ran a Symmetric Motor (Happy Motor Diagram) with his pulsed coil reversed flow...

Now, when you feed rotor coils from stator reversed flow like Diagram shows...besides saving Energy...your rotor will spark much less...and will run close to ambient temperature...

But let's think a bit deeper here...

If Rotor Input (through Brushes) receives the Energy flow ONLY at OFF Times from Stator Pulses...Then ask yourself...Why then, Rotor spins IF "Supposedly" when Stator is OFF Time Feed...there should not be any Magnetic Fields presence?

Further more...If, according to your winding direction, versus projecting magnetic polarity knowledge on Coils...whenever you guys do this experiment...check rotation sense from rotor...and then what should the Stator Polarity be...to produce that direction according to our positioning of Bisectors and Brushes alignment?

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I'll Get There.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hey Cornboy,

Yes my Friend, that is Material I disclosed on my First Thread here...

Even the reversed flow from a Standing Coil...pulsed, could turn on a whole Symmetrical Motor...running cooler, no arcing/sparks...and much faster then using Hot feed...just Radiant flow.

A Stator is just a Coil...same as the ones I used there...we just named them "Stator Fields"...simple coils of wires...like an Inductor...a Transformer or else...

Kogs ran a Symmetric Motor (Happy Motor Diagram) with his pulsed coil reversed flow...

Now, when you feed rotor coils from stator reversed flow like Diagram shows...besides saving Energy...your rotor will spark much less...and will run close to ambient temperature...

But let's think a bit deeper here...

If Rotor Input (through Brushes) receives the Energy flow ONLY at OFF Times from Stator Pulses...Then ask yourself...Why then, Rotor spins IF "Supposedly" when Stator is OFF Time Feed...there should not be any Magnetic Fields presence?

Further more...If, according to your winding direction, versus projecting magnetic polarity knowledge on Coils...whenever you guys do this experiment...check rotation sense from rotor...and then what should the Stator Polarity be...to produce that direction according to our positioning of Bisectors and Brushes alignment?

Regards

Ufopolitics

Thanks UFO i shall ponder on what you have written here.

I followed your first thread right from first post, and did some experiments, and Kogs video fascinated me, that you could run a standard DC motor with output from pulsed coil.

From the testing i saw that the radiant had a faster frequency than hot, and i thought it would be out of sinc to be used like you describe.

So in stator OFF time the stator field would be Reversed?

Also the radiant out would be of a reverse nature?

so we get repulsion?

What a brain strain.

God i need to get this MAG3 built, you'r teasing the crap out of me.

Warm Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• iron wire

Howdy UFO, JStone(SIR!),
        John expressed exactly what I was getting to. If I'm using half
        the comm. segments, shorter duty time, hoped the iron would
        offset some/all of the lost 'prime mover' function.
        Didnt know how the rev. flow would behave in iron.
        I've not seen iron wire offered, other than something like 'tie wire'
        and 'mechanix wire'. Might have to enamel it before use.
        Maybe a future way to go with my other motor?
        Best regards to all, jw39

Comment

• Originally posted by jeffy39 View Post
          Howdy UFO, JStone(SIR!),
          John expressed exactly what I was getting to. If I'm using half
          the comm. segments, shorter duty time, hoped the iron would
          offset some/all of the lost 'prime mover' function.
          Didnt know how the rev. flow would behave in iron.
          I've not seen iron wire offered, other than something like 'tie wire'
          and 'mechanix wire'. Might have to enamel it before use.
          Maybe a future way to go with my other motor?
          Best regards to all, jw39
          We shall not modify many parameters at once - else we detect NOTHING but scrap and noise.
          In high scinece they do it and apply high math in order to select those paramters having effect. But the test sequences need to be prepard well and with deep knowledge. Consider this to not be our task!
          It is good to have in mind some addtional mods but we shall get the asymmetric motur running first. Then we may add mods in order to observe the difference.

JohnS
          Last edited by JohnStone; 02-25-2013, 07:56 AM.
          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Commutators

Hi

For those wanting to do scratch-builds or mods, finding commutators is hard and expensive - just been sent this link that has many on e-bay at a good price:

commutator items - Get great deals on Car Garage items on eBay Stores!

Regards

John

Comment

• Hobbico TorqMaster 180 Heavy Duty 12 Volt

Originally posted by john_g View Post
              Hi

For those wanting to do scratch-builds or mods, finding commutators is hard and expensive - just been sent this link that has many on e-bay at a good price:

commutator items - Get great deals on Car Garage items on eBay Stores!

Regards

John
              Hi John G,

Thanks for posting the commutator info.
              Checking with them to see if they can supply the spare commutator for the:

Hobbico TorqMaster 180 Heavy Duty 12 Volt
              TowerHobbies.com | Hobbico TorqMaster 180 Heavy Duty 12 Volt

Gear Tooth : 12
              Shaft Diameter : 7.874 mm
              OD: 19.05 mm
              Height : 7.874 mm

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Store above is AU dedicated but ship worldwide.
                There are more of those shops selling commutators at eBay:

Home, Nokia Artikel im commutator Shop bei eBay!
                PC Laptop Accessories USB Flash Drive Card Reader Hub Artikel im ShinyEmpire Shop bei eBay!
                Car Garage Artikel im commutator Shop bei eBay!
                Home, Nokia Artikel im commutator Shop bei eBay!
                Business Industrie, Möbel Wohnen Artikel im commutator Shop bei eBay!

Unfortunately none for myMY1020

BTW: You might enjoy this commutator rebuild: Rebuiding A DC Motor Commutator
                JohnS
                Last edited by JohnStone; 02-25-2013, 09:29 PM.
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Nice to meet you!!!

Hi UFO and All,

I'm new to this forum. I watched UFO Politics's and other's asymmetric motor videos on YouTube. The videos lead me to this thread. I watched videos and read this thread back-and-forth for weeks. It's totally fascinating! So, I decided joined.

I'm an EV motorcycle enthusiast. I planned for a year to building an EV motorcycle racer this spring. I had decided on the donor frame, lipo battery brand, controller, BMS and which AC motor to use. After watching asymmetric motor videos and reading this thread, I think I have to rethink my whole plan.

I'm your average preschool teacher(my job). I'm not an electrical engineer nor do I have experience building electrical motors. I gathered my knowledge from EV sites that use AC motors. So, be patient with me.

Feel free to chat me up anytime,

Richie

Comment

• Originally posted by Midaztouch View Post
                    Hi UFO and All,

I'm new to this forum. I watched UFO Politics's and other's asymmetric motor videos on YouTube. The videos lead me to this thread. I watched videos and read this thread back-and-forth for weeks. It's totally fascinating! So, I decided joined.

I'm an EV motorcycle enthusiast. I planned for a year to building an EV motorcycle racer this spring. I had decided on the donor frame, lipo battery brand, controller, BMS and which AC motor to use. After watching asymmetric motor videos and reading this thread, I think I have to rethink my whole plan.

I'm your average preschool teacher(my job). I'm not an electrical engineer nor do I have experience building electrical motors. I gathered my knowledge from EV sites that use AC motors. So, be patient with me.

Feel free to chat me up anytime,

Richie
                    Welcome Richie,
                    we appreciate you red FIRST and join now - THANKS! We welcome anybody joining us as true companion on our jurney.
                    Please note we have no final instructale available just now. The project is still in research mode.
                    Do you know the other thread: my-motors-got-me-tap-into-radiant-energy? There Ufo teaches basics regarding pulsed coils along radiant energy.
                    In this thread here we apply those effects to real machines. What you can expect in first step is to get motors with higer effitiency along cool running performance. Conversely to symmetric ones the torque does not degrade considerably with rpm.
                    Along that we add FET stages and PWM controllers as components being inevitable. These machines need to be pulsed in order to unlash additional realms of this technology.

As you are not a bloody newbie (you red before ) please elaboreate how you intend to start your experiments.
                    JohnS
                    Last edited by JohnStone; 02-26-2013, 03:26 PM.

Comment

• If you want to have a link to this thread pointing to the most recent page forever:
                      • Get the link of this current page
                      • You will find the number or current page in the link text i.e. http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...amic-machines-137.html
                      • Edit the current number to be 999
                      • Store link in your browser
                      • Then formum server will answer with content of recent page number.

BTW: I hope we will not need 999 pages of discussion
                      JohnS
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 02-26-2013, 04:58 PM.

Comment

• I think I've got it!

So I analyzed the magnetic fields of my coils, and it appears that four out of the five commutator arrangements will work, albeit with varying degrees of efficiency. The other one won't work at all, because the coils would have to pass the bisector of the magnet.

Now, it appears I've proven Murphy's Law. I soldered my coils to the exact commutator elements that would prevent my motor from working.

My problem was that I read off of the original Radio Shack diagram, not taking into account the fact that my brushes are at ninety degrees to the ones in the diagram. I think I'm on the right track, kudos to John for the advice.

Onward!
                        Cole

Comment

• Spot On

@4lpha1
                          It seems you have solved the mystery.
                          This time you are taking to learn what UFO is teaching is going to pay handsomely and it looks as if sooner than later. If more would just do what you are doing the world would be in a far better position. Most people are looking for a good TV show and a pill to pass the day, you are not that person as all can see. Your hard work will pay off in many ways, keep it up. One thing is for sure, you will not do that again. Here is to your hard work and success, HIP HIP HA-RAY.....
                          Dana
                          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Success! (And not just "sort of...&quot

Thanks for the kind words, Dana! It's certainly been a good learning experience, especially since I haven't done much hands-on work before. Education now is so theoretical, this change has been great.

It's running cool, calm and collected at a fair clip. Impossible to stop; it's like a freight train.

To put things into skiing terms, I couldn't be more stoked.

Now to wire the second one properly.

@UFO: Any idea what kind of capacitance I'd need for a face-to-face, self-running pair? I've got some 330uF, 160V caps as well as a bunch of others.

Cheers!
                            Cole
                            Last edited by 4lpha1; 02-28-2013, 01:06 AM.

Comment

• Thoughts

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                              Welcome Richie,
                              we appreciate you red FIRST and join now - THANKS! We welcome anybody joining us as true companion on our jurney.
                              Please note we have no final instructale available just now. The project is still in research mode.
                              Do you know the other thread: my-motors-got-me-tap-into-radiant-energy? There Ufo teaches basics regarding pulsed coils along radiant energy.
                              In this thread here we apply those effects to real machines. What you can expect in first step is to get motors with higer effitiency along cool running performance. Conversely to symmetric ones the torque does not degrade considerably with rpm.
                              Along that we add FET stages and PWM controllers as components being inevitable. These machines need to be pulsed in order to unlash additional realms of this technology.

As you are not a bloody newbie (you red before ) please elaboreate how you intend to start your experiments.
                              JohnS
                              It was very easy for me to choose the type of set up for your standard AC EV motorcycle(me1115 motor(56hp), Sevcon Gen4 84V 550A w/ Regen). The EV forums parameters are pretty much set. There is not much to deviate from that. So, compared to asymmetric motors. It's fairly simple. I know you already know that.

1,) I have to choose a motor all over again. There are so many unknown variables at this point. I have to take into to take into account, the length of that shaft, a presumable higher RPM, lower amp draw, percentage of torque...ect... those things are totally confusing for me! I think my first step is to choose a motor. One that is lightweight, compact, high horse power, capable of high RPM's and most important...cost. If anyone has a motor in mind, I open to suggestions

2.) The Pulse controllers that I've seen in the videos are huge! I need a high-quality relatively small pulse controller.

3.) Lab! I never thought about having a lab. I just wanted to build an EV motorcycle to race on a track and drive around town. But now, asymmetric motors has me so intrigue, but I think I have to make a lab

Keep it lean and green!

Richie

Comment

• Check Me Please.

Hello UFO and all, i have all necessary materials now to get on with rotor on MAG3, and would like someone to double check me on winding wire quantities, if you would be so kind, i would be sad indeed if i reached the 36th pole and couldn't fit enough wire in.

@ DANA, you gave me a simple way to work out wire to fit in rotor, thanks, i have worked it out based on your method,and came up with the following, it would be great if you could spare enough time to ckeck me.

The wire i have is 1.18mm copper and with insulation it measures 1.25 OD.

The slot dimentions, with the beautifull wooden slot sticks i have, are, 3.0mm at bottom, 10mm at top, and 49mm long, i have allowed for slot paper of 10 thou thick in those dimentions.

Each slot has 4 coil halves in it.

I came up with 48 turns/coil half, or 96 turns/coil pair.

Resistance wise i make it about 0.85 ohm / pair.

The best i can make out is about an average of .520mt/ turn.

Any help you can give would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Regards Cornboy.
                                Last edited by Cornboy 555; 02-28-2013, 10:12 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X