No announcement yet.

My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @Machine: I intendded to show up the principles of drawing. You are not suggested to operate a CAD program.
    @Ufo: You are right - changing coils - BUT - while they have contact they might operate as tank circuit. Avalanche is extremely fast - you remember sudden changes attracts HER.

Prerelease Monster Driver V5

Circuit

BOM

enjoy!
    Tired now - late bed time See you!
    JohnS
    Last edited by JohnStone; 02-07-2013, 09:28 PM.
    Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• small sym motor/pancake gen (

Hi All,
      I posted a short vid on photobucket.
      Small Sym Motor/pancake Gen Video by brodonh | Photobucket

The gen is a stack of 18awg pancake coils in series with spinning neo's.

I powered a small light off the motor and a bigger small light off the gen.

pulser circuit.

When I powered direct at same rpm the input power was 20.4W
      With the pulser the input power was 26.9W

The build and the builder are VERY inefficient.

Learning.
      Got my digikey order today also, Machine, almost time to get serious.

bro d

Comment

• our little sail boat

Originally posted by Goodguy54_2000 View Post
        Dear UFOpolitics,

So if we have ALL equations being equalities and postulate (unrealistically) no energy losses, how does Maxwell support the notion of getting OUT more then we put IN? Where does this energy come from? And if it comes from somewhere, why isn't it included as an input?

How do we violate Maxwell's equations to get more than we give?

Sincerely,
        Dave
        This is not a closed system, a pre-requiste for the second law of thermodynamics. as an OPEN system, surely we can all understand the concept of a sailboat putting its sail out to the wind. This is exactly what a coil is doing spinning thru the zero point energy field, as the vortices of collapsing current in the coils opens the portal between hot energy and the radiant field, and allows us just to take a little controlled sip. This energy of the cosmos makes fission and fusion look like child's play. To make Einsteins gravity equation correct, changing constants along the way, they have added new concepts to explain it, like "Dark Energy". Physics commonly recognize zero point energy now. Tesla knew all this as Radiant Energy. Do you know how much ZPE is in one 8oz cup of pure totally evacuated space, but coursing with the ebb and flow of the ether? Enough to boil all the oceans and water on the face of the planet completely dry several times over. You can check for this little tidbit on the CERN site. This is what Ufo is after, and me after him!

Truth is inconceivably stranger than fiction.
        Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Holy ****, things are proceeding quickly!

I recently ran into a financial setback, gotta do a bit more tutoring before I'll be able to order a 56 frame. Ordered a tach and a bunch of circuit stuff from Electronics Goldmine so that I can play around though, as well as a few of their DC motors.

Sorry I missed the model of that bearing, it's hard to keep track of 130 pages of info.

@UFO, anyone who has experience with the 56 frame:

Do you think the motor would be powerful enough to run a small car? I know you mentioned that it was borderline or something like that. 10-13HP electric seems small though. I've got a '96 Civic with a rather useless gas engine, and I would LOVE to throw it out once my 56 frame is here and running. Or thermite it.

Cheers!
          Cole

Comment

• Mag 3 Wound Stators...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
            Hello Ian Koglin, a little off topic, but i was just going over your happy motor video and was wondering if you had run your 1000w motor on that setup, in the vid you use 250W motor, also what were the stats of your happy motor coils.

The reason i ask is i am still trying to decide how best to use the radiant output from my MAG3 stator coils, when ready, and running a stock DC motor that turns a asymetric generator really appeals to me.

What do you think UFO, or anyone out there?

I intend to use Cree SIC diodes which should be excellent to filter the cold out, but then the best possible useage of this freebee is sure open for discussion.

There are several different options available for winding the stator coils, including secondaries, which can be seperate but wound on the same core as primary, or wound over the top of primary.

Any and all suggestions on winding and harvesting from stators when pulsed are truley welcome as i should have rotor finished in a week or so.

Best Regards Cornboy.

Hello Cornboy,

You are gonna "owe" me SO much Garlic...I will be able to pay off Machine Alive...

Here is a Diagram to wind Stators the "Asymmetrical Way"...We are "bending" the Lorentz "so rigid and so straight" Magnetic Vectors...again...

[IMG][/IMG]

The advantages apply exactly same way as when we wound the Armature Coils in Pairs...or Groups that are not set by a Symmetrical or "Mirrored" 180º apart...we do not "Cross Fire" them at any point...therefore, Cancelling opposite equally balanced fields is nearly impossible...my friend.

I have set Three Stators Channels here, as to Input Your Pulses...saying first you will be pulsing just P1-P13-P25 set at 120º apart...then, use the other three Brush Gates as Output...You could do much more here...like to feed all six and be like a Super-Turbo Boost...

BUT, Let's first "Digest" this one...which is the simplest one...then we will move into Full Power of Six Gates Feeding...as also to the Secondaries...sorry, but If I dump all that info at once...We all will go dizzy...

So, getting Back to Three Gate Input Here:

I am sure you will be building the Monster Pulser-Controller from Sir John Stone...to run that beauty right?
            Well, then you could test this feed with only Three Channels...BUT...Pulsing at same exact TIMING...their Respective "Matching" Stators Gates...

So, You pulse P1 with Stator 1 Gate (N1-S1)...P13 with Stat 2 Gate (N2-S2)...and last, P25 with Stat 3 Gate or N3-S3...

This way...You will be pulsing with same "Intensity" and timing all this Copper Wires...in order that your EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulses) will be equally and synchronized in Crescendo...incrementing together as you "accelerate" your Monster Electronics...

And...of course you realize that you could set on all Three Stator Gates...your Ultra-fast Diodes...to get HER into your room......all dressed up in silky purple...and ready to be seduced by your Garlic breath...

Just kidding My Friend...

This Diagrams will get "just a bit" more complicated...when we wind Stators for a Full Six Pack Turbo Race......So...let me know if you see everything here so far.

Warm Regards Cornboy...and besides all jokes...I really appreciate you have launched into this big project / big investment of the MAG 3...That means you must trust me a lot, and I really appreciate that...since I have not even tried that set up myself...but, then again...I have done that many times before...and so far...they all worked out right?...

Ufopolitics
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-08-2013, 03:49 AM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Mr Stone,

We are very, very fortunate to have you participating in this direction.

Gigantic thanks for all you are doing.

When you catch up on your rest......

Do we need an updated over lay for the pad per hole board?

Want to make sure all the "ducks" are lined before build begins.

Kindest regards,

bro d

Comment

• Excellent!

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                Hello Cornboy,

You are gonna "owe" me SO much Garlic...I will be able to pay off Machine Alive...

Here is a Diagram to wind Stators the "Asymmetrical Way"...We are "bending" the Lorentz "so rigid and so straight" Magnetic Vectors...again...

[IMG][/IMG]

The advantages apply exactly same way as when we wound the Armature Coils in Pairs...or Groups that are not set by a Symmetrical or "Mirrored" 180º apart...we do not "Cross Fire" them at any point...therefore, Cancelling opposite equally balanced fields is nearly impossible...my friend.

I have set Three Stators Channels here, as to Input Your Pulses...saying first you will be pulsing just P1-P13-P25 set at 120º apart...then, use the other three Brush Gates as Output...You could do much more here...like to feed all six and be like a Super-Turbo Boost...

BUT, Let's first "Digest" this one...which is the simplest one...then we will move into Full Power of Six Gates Feeding...as also to the Secondaries...sorry, but If I dump all that info at once...We all will go dizzy...

So, getting Back to Three Gate Input Here:

I am sure you will be building the Monster Pulser-Controller from Sir John Stone...to run that beauty right?
                Well, then you could test this feed with only Three Channels...BUT...Pulsing at same exact TIMING...their Respective "Matching" Stators Gates...

So, You pulse P1 with Stator 1 Gate (N1-S1)...P13 with Stat 2 Gate (N2-S2)...and last, P25 with Stat 3 Gate or N3-S3...

This way...You will be pulsing with same "Intensity" and timing all this Copper Wires...in order that your EMP (Electro Magnetic Pulses) will be equally and synchronized in Crescendo...incrementing together as you "accelerate" your Monster Electronics...

And...of course you realize that you could set on all Three Stator Gates...your Ultra-fast Diodes...to get HER into your room......all dressed up in silky purple...and ready to be seduced by your Garlic breath...

Just kidding My Friend...

This Diagrams will get "just a bit" more complicated...when we wind Stators for a Full Six Pack Turbo Race......So...let me know if you see everything here so far.

Warm Regards Cornboy...and besides all jokes...I really appreciate you have launched into this big project / big investment of the MAG 3...That means you must trust me a lot, and I really appreciate that...since I have not even tried that set up myself...but, then again...I have done that many times before...and so far...they all worked out right?...

Ufopolitics

WOW, UFO, Thanks for your beautifull diagram, that really helps me my freind, but have some bad news on your garlic! the floods washed away your truckload down the river and cows and people 50 miles downstream have eaten it, sorry about that, but there is always next years crop OK.

I DO trust you UFO, and i take full responsibility for my own actions in building this motor, please do not be concerned about the cost, it's only paper legal tender, Right,?

Let me digest, what you have said and i will respond.

Thanks once again, Cornboy.

Comment

• Hardened RS motors

Wow. The generator on the double rotor putting out 10v on a 12v bat. Motor 2, my single rotor 28ga motor, had a slight brush contact on the bearing, now getting 6v on the generator with the same bat.

Gotta comprehend the all those motor-generator coupling hook-ups and get a test jig together, rpm gauge working. Now if I am not mistaken, when I get a scope on these outputs, I should see pulsed DC radiant Vout on any given generator brush set, I should see some AC riding on top of the DC, maybe even Vlow going to zero. Can't wait to see, getting there.

@Ufo:
                  On Mode 2, looks like input + and output +are the same terminal, so this would be a self-runner, single battery?

I do not yet comprehend or am not yet able to tell by looking at the relationship of the brush set to magnet polarity to say which way a motor will turn when you hook up power to one of the brush sets and what the polarity arrangement of the associated magnets are, and have interchangeably used any convenient terminal as the motor when I have hooked up power. Everything seems interchangeable to me. Is this wrong? Or is one brush set preferentially the motor?

Looks like the quickest way to get the most out of these motors a grid tie inverter with variable DC input. Check these on ebay:

300W 500W 1000W Micro Grid Tie Inverter for Solar Home System MPPT Function | eBay

1000w might be good for starters, maybe give us some growth when we get these motor-generator setups working? Notice the variable input voltage! Attached a pdf with the specs.

Woo-hooooo is all I gotta say!

Thanks, Joe
                  ------------------
                  You want the truth. You can't handle the truth.
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by sampojo; 02-08-2013, 05:43 AM.
                  Up, Up and Away

Comment

• Hello 4lpha

Originally posted by 4lpha1 View Post
                    Holy ****, things are proceeding quickly!

I recently ran into a financial setback, gotta do a bit more tutoring before I'll be able to order a 56 frame. Ordered a tach and a bunch of circuit stuff from Electronics Goldmine so that I can play around though, as well as a few of their DC motors.

Sorry I missed the model of that bearing, it's hard to keep track of 130 pages of info.
                    Hello 4lpha1,

Definitively...You do need to play a lot with smaller Models...before you get into an Imperial Machine, that's my opinion...from here you are as free as the wind, to do as you please...

No problem...That rear bearing Number for Imperial is NTN 6203LLH C3

@UFO, anyone who has experience with the 56 frame:

Do you think the motor would be powerful enough to run a small car? I know you mentioned that it was borderline or something like that. 10-13HP electric seems small though. I've got a '96 Civic with a rather useless gas engine, and I would LOVE to throw it out once my 56 frame is here and running. Or thermite it.
                    I am sorry but I do NOT think the Imperial will run ANY "Street Legal Vehicle" 4lpha1...
                    It could very easily and very fast...(faster than any other stock motor) run a small utility electric vehicle...or a Golf Cart...but, not a 96 Honda Civic, weighting over 2200 Pounds...

IMO, in order to convert your Honda into a "successfully performing" electrical vehicle (no matter what motor you put into it) ...the rigorous "Weight Loss" Diet (besides all the "obvious" unnecessary stuff from the stinker gas systems) that you will have to remove from that small Honda ...will exceed the procedure to prepare a Street Legal Vehicle into a Quarter Mile Racer...and, I have no idea, if you know what I am talking about...but I do...and the amount of Body work, and Metal replacement by HSLA (High Strength Light Alloy) and Aluminum and Carbon/Glass Fibers panels...are massive, my friend...
                    Besides getting rid of all "not required" steel...like some flooring at passengers and trunk compartments,wheel housings, etc,etc...to be replaced by aluminum fabricated panels...riveted and caulked...steel fenders replaced by carbon fiber ones...and so on and on...

EXCEPT...That in Your Case...You will have to be "In Compliance" with the very strict legal rules of the DOT...(saying all this, assuming you live in the US...)

Electrical Conversion Motors going on now, use the WARP Type Motors..just to bring one example...but there are more brands who makes them...

[IMG][/IMG]

This Motor alone (I wrote "alone" because it does not include all the "Peripherals", or other required surrounding equipment...like Controllers, Harness...Batteries...Fuses, Controls...switches, Sensors...etc,etc)...cost 3000.00 USD...well, sorry...actually not 3000.00 but $2999.99...

And IF You think that is expensive...do not even find out how much will cost a Tesla Electric Vehicle... Motor...

Unfortunately, NONE of this type of motors, could be converted into an Asymmetrical Design by a simple modification...because of its Armature Configuration...having too small space between pole gaps....so you will have to make a completely different Armature from scratch...starting by the Laminations of the rotor core...just keeping the outer Diameter and shaft hole as guides...

I have seen some other Motors that could be converted, and not necessarily as big as a Traction Motor...like some type of Elevator Motors and other applications machines...so do not loose your hopes to get that little Honda into an Electric Vehicle in a near future...cause I am looking for it also...and I sure will let you know...

Cheers!
                    Cole

Regards Cole

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hey Sampojo...

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                      Wow. The generator on the double rotor putting out 10v on a 12v bat. Motor 2, my single rotor 28ga motor, had a slight brush contact on the bearing, now getting 6v on the generator with the same bat.

Gotta comprehend the all those motor-generator coupling hook-ups and get a test jig together, rpm gauge working. Now if I am not mistaken, when I get a scope on these outputs, I should see pulsed DC radiant Vout on any given generator brush set, I should see some AC riding on top of the DC, maybe even Vlow going to zero. Can't wait to see, getting there.

@Ufo:
                      On Mode 2, looks like input + and output +are the same terminal, so this would be a self-runner, single battery?
                      Hello Sampojo...
                      Yes..The Input is same common Positive in Mode 2...However, Negative is where the black curved dual arrows shows...for BOTH Modes, 1 and 2...same Input defined by the curved black arrows...so, nope...no self runner yet..

I do not yet comprehend or am not yet able to tell by looking at the relationship of the brush set to magnet polarity to say which way a motor will turn when you hook up power to one of the brush sets and what the polarity arrangement of the associated magnets are, and have interchangeably used any convenient terminal as the motor when I have hooked up power. Everything seems interchangeable to me. Is this wrong? Or is one brush set preferentially the motor?
                      Nope...it is not wrong...Normally they are all "exchangeable"...meaning between Input-Output...however, in some too Radically Asymmetric Structures...like a Three or a seven pole configuration...it does matters where Motor and where Generator will perform best...

Woo-hooooo is all I gotta say!

Thanks, Joe
                      ------------------
                      You want the truth. You can't handle the truth.
                      Glad You are having fun, my friend!...

Regards Sampojo

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Donald Haas View Post
                        t......
                        Do we need an updated over lay for the pad per hole board?
                        bro d
                        Hi,
                        you need all files to be namend MD V5..... I will post the complete set (except the manual - coming soon) after I return from work and then all of you may enter the arena......
                        But please note: it is a prerelease up to the time 3 replications running well. I myself will do one of those replications.

@ALL:
                        1. Think in trems of functional blocks and understand them! Please build the curcuit step by step and test with low power inbetween thoroughly: Voltge regulators - test -opto - test - logic gate circuitry - test - FET driver - test - FETs - test - FET protection ciruitry - test
                        then
                        drive a car bulb with 12V first - test - ad coil - test - increase voltage - test ...........

2. Strongly recommended for getting data sheets / sources / prices: octoparts (thanks Inadianaboys for hint!)

@4lpha1: Do not waste your time trying to jump 3 floors at once. Build a scare before and advance step by step. I myself dream constantly to have a car running by a selfrunner but I would be totally happy to have a selfrunner first while earning 200mW free electricity - first.
                        Last edited by JohnStone; 02-08-2013, 08:35 AM.
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hey there UFO, everyone,

@UFO, I was wondering, how you are hooking your caps up to your coils. Where, on coils, are your caps connecting?

@John Stone, I knew what you meant, I was kidding. Your right of course.

I want what cornboy has. A motor with pulsed stator coils is a totally different machine. Was Tesla, Maxwell and those oldtimers using permanant magnets? I am going to make an aluminum frame, wind stators on aluminum of course , and pulse that 56, eventually . I'm starting to get a very large , things to do list.

Open and closed systems is a very deep and powerful concept. UFO, I'm beginning to see how Libertarianism, Ron Paul , is an open system, with freedom, while European Socialism, which Canada and the USA are definitely part of, is a closed system. Society is being engineered into a closed system, the PTB control, with less and less freedoms. I SEE NOW.

Comment

• Hey Machine

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                            Hey there UFO, everyone,

@UFO, I was wondering, how you are hooking your caps up to your coils. Where, on coils, are your caps connecting?
                            Where do You mean?...at Imperial...or at the new three poles model?

At Imperial, am connecting them as you had them...at output P8/P22 Parallel...again, I do not have a robust bank like you do...We were waiting for Prochiro to do that test with his nice Caps Bank...and still I have not received the Mecc Alte Caps yet...waiting...

At the Nine Poles, Three Coils...I have each Cap also Parallel to each Coil.

I want what cornboy has. A motor with pulsed stator coils is a totally different machine. Was Tesla, Maxwell and those oldtimers using permanant magnets? I am going to make an aluminum frame, wind stators on aluminum of course , and pulse that 56, eventually . I'm starting to get a very large , things to do list.
                            I knew you were going to "fall" for it...

Tesla used Wound Stators Independently Energized (Motors), and Independently hook to outputs (Generator Fields)..., my Dear Friend...

There is so much We could do with pulsed stators...plus magnetic static drag will not be there no more...

If You take a closer look at your Mecc Alte Exciter Circuit...you will see it is just one Coil (3.2 Ohms) connected Parallel to the Cap...and all you have to do is energize that Cap once...for a very, very long time...and every time the Non Permanent Magnet, Brushless Rotor spins (which consist in just a couple of Independent Coils...closed circuited by a Diode and a Varistor..., Diodes allow only one magnetic polarity facing out...they are opposite connected, same wound direction...so they could produce a steady N-S respectively) ...and it "Induces" the necessary magnetic field as to generate the 6 Kw on the Generating Fields...think about this...think slowly...then apply it to our Asymmetric Concepts...

Open and closed systems is a very deep and powerful concept. UFO, I'm beginning to see how Libertarianism, Ron Paul , is an open system, with freedom, while European Socialism, which Canada and the USA are definitely part of, is a closed system. Society is being engineered into a closed system, the PTB control, with less and less freedoms. I SEE NOW.

I am glad you can see the Open Systems further on now, out of Electromagnetism Fields...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              I am sorry but I do NOT think the Imperial will run ANY "Street Legal Vehicle" 4lpha1...
                              It could very easily and very fast...(faster than any other stock motor) run a small utility electric vehicle...or a Golf Cart...but, not a 96 Honda Civic, weighting over 2200 Pounds...

IMO, in order to convert your Honda into a "successfully performing" electrical vehicle (no matter what motor you put into it) ...the rigorous "Weight Loss" Diet (besides all the "obvious" unnecessary stuff from the stinker gas systems) that you will have to remove from that small Honda ...will exceed the procedure to prepare a Street Legal Vehicle into a Quarter Mile Racer...and, I have no idea, if you know what I am talking about...but I do...and the amount of Body work, and Metal replacement by HSLA (High Strength Light Alloy) and Aluminum and Carbon/Glass Fibers panels...are massive, my friend...
                              Besides getting rid of all "not required" steel...like some flooring at passengers and trunk compartments,wheel housings, etc,etc...to be replaced by aluminum fabricated panels...riveted and caulked...steel fenders replaced by carbon fiber ones...and so on and on...

EXCEPT...That in Your Case...You will have to be "In Compliance" with the very strict legal rules of the DOT...(saying all this, assuming you live in the US...)

Electrical Conversion Motors going on now, use the WARP Type Motors..just to bring one example...but there are more brands who makes them...

[IMG][/IMG]

This Motor alone (I wrote "alone" because it does not include all the "Peripherals", or other required surrounding equipment...like Controllers, Harness...Batteries...Fuses, Controls...switches, Sensors...etc,etc)...cost 3000.00 USD...well, sorry...actually not 3000.00 but $2999.99...

And IF You think that is expensive...do not even find out how much will cost a Tesla Electric Vehicle... Motor...

Unfortunately, NONE of this type of motors, could be converted into an Asymmetrical Design by a simple modification...because of its Armature Configuration...having too small space between pole gaps....so you will have to make a completely different Armature from scratch...starting by the Laminations of the rotor core...just keeping the outer Diameter and shaft hole as guides...

I have seen some other Motors that could be converted, and not necessarily as big as a Traction Motor...like some type of Elevator Motors and other applications machines...so do not loose your hopes to get that little Honda into an Electric Vehicle in a near future...cause I am looking for it also...and I sure will let you know...

Regards Cole

Ufopolitics
                              That makes a lot of sense, you're definitely right. Would weight loss really be a big issue though? With your motor design, it seems like a battery bank would need to be substantially smaller.

God, I can't wait to actually start playing with these systems; I hate being in the dark.

Cheers!
                              Cole

Comment

• Just thinking and probably out to lunch.
                                If for instance like Cornboy's stator forms or even a rotor for that matter, if the individual plates were completly coated. Could the stator form itself be used as a multi-plate capacitor. I am probably crazy for even thinking it but oh well what else is new. At least I am thinking.

Comment

Working...
                                X