My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Indiana Boys,
    My china girl, Betty is on vacation for a week or so but I relayed the request and we should get a response about the commutator in several days.
    bro d

Comment

• Originally posted by Goodguy54_2000 View Post
      ...The foundation of everything in Physics except some theories not yet proven is that the sum of everything in = the sum of everything out.. ....
      Hi Goodguy,
      what you mention was discussed before. Nowbody does question this notion!
      The public misnotion is that we know ALL energy feeds available and we master them perfectly. Little human beings as we are tend to get arrogant. The humble opinion would be to accept there might be more to it than we know just now. In fact current optic science knows many effects of open systems (> 100%). They use these additional energy feeds but do not discuss it publicly. There is no acceptance available!
      Let's put it into an example:
      Imagine we do not know wind energy because it is still obscure to us. The world does know gas engines only in order to drive boats. They are closed systems and we know exactly how far we can go with a ton of gas. That's scinece!
      Now imagine again some confused guys build a sail on their boat and expect - baselessly - to earn propulsion. They succeed somehow with their lousy equipment and pass the motor ship idling there lagging on gas. Scientists vote it to be a fake. That's invention - better said DISCOVERY! And discovery is NOT limited to nor a possession of eggheads.

In 1824 Mr. Nicolas Léonard Sadi Carnot published his findings by looking at a steam engine as closed system. Since then physics comprehends the world as closed system. But nature does not know such systems at all. The ideas of closed systems is welcome in order to simplify our formulas, in order to make it somewhat comprehandable for our restricted brain. Wherever scientists insert a constant in their formula they unconciously admit to have a gap in their landscape. Read scripturres of Ph. M. Kanarev!

The great scintists in the past investigated some new effects they found and later on developed formulas and rules and constants of course - knowing very well their shortcome.

Today science is corrupted. Facts not fitting to current notions are told to be impossible. Planes were told to be impossible, Wright brothers were oddballs, a bumbelbee flying is told to be impossible......asymmetric motors are told to be impossible. So what?

Let's stop here. There are other places to discuss it. We concentrate here hands on - on our "sail" running and do not care if anybody votes it to be possible. No risk - no fun!

Now lads take a deep breath and feel free to grab to stars!!!
      JohnS
      Last edited by JohnStone; 02-06-2013, 09:36 AM.
      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Impressive!

Hello John!

Impressive post totally inspiring!

If more people thought like you, Ufo and many of this thread... surely we will live in a better world!

Sorry I was not posting but I am extremely busy right now.
        I saw that many are buying Arduinos so I want to share my PWM project.
        It can go from 1 Hz to 16 Mhz (arduino internal clock) and more interesting is that we can define the freq change curve as we want ie. 1,2,3,4,5, 10,15,20,50, 100,500,1000 or 10,20,50,100,120,150,200 etc. is totally user programable. It works with the arduino internal timers so other tasks like updating LCD info or reading user input don't affect PWM output. Also I was implementing a RPM sensor using a slot optical sensor.
        I will try to finish it this weekend so you can play.

Big hug to all!

Nico

Comment

• Originally posted by IndianaBoys View Post
          Hi Donald,

Could you check with your supplier if they can get spare commutators for the Torqmaster 180. I have searched from time to time over the months but no luck. The Torqmaster will make for a good training motor and having access to spare commutators would greatly reduce the overall construction costs:

TowerHobbies.com | Hobbico TorqMaster 180 Heavy Duty 12 Volt

If there are any measurement errors, please let me know:
          ID = .310" ID
          Brush Diameter = .750"
          Bar Length = almost .500"

Thanks,

IndianaBoys
          Hi Indiana Boys,
          Betty, from Top Source responded.
          She saw your pics and specs and the link for the motor.
          Her email included a pic of several trays of the commutators.
          I suggest that you email her at tst@vip.163.com
          See her response below. Mention my name and she wil ship the whole mainland for free. LOL
          bro d

Hi Donald ,
          Thanks for your prompt reply .
          Yes ,we can supply it , pls .let me know how many do you need ?
          Have a nice day !
          Regards ,
          Betty

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Top Source Technology Co.,Ltd
          Tel : (86)--755-83586635 Fax : (86)--755-83972235
          E-mail : tst@vip.163.com Msn : betty.tst@hotmail.com
          Website: ÎÞ±êÌâÎĵµ or Shenzhen Top Source Technology Co., Ltd. - Electronics Component,Integrated Circuit,IC Parts

Comment

• Torqmaster 180 commutator

Donald,

Thanks for the quick connection.

Got an automated reply that she will be back after holiday on the 16th.

We'll report back when I know more.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Nico8K
              I have not been able to get over the 1K regular barrier on arduino as understanding internal timers are tricky. Could you share your code in text form so that others could learn about this also. If you do not want to post here, at least PM me the code your are using so I can study it please.
              Dana
              Last edited by prochiro; 02-06-2013, 05:44 PM.
              "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
              Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hey UFO,

So, initially, when p1 first touches s1 brush, it conducts current and forms a magnet with south pole facing s1, it repels and moves cww. As soon as it breaks contact, hot current stops flowing so the hot south pole ceases. But
                cold still flows, since nature is the battery, and the coil is connected acrossed it . If we put a light in between n and s coil of p1 it would be on?, does this set up poles on the coil, they would be opposite which would attract back to s1 and slow rotor? But, does radiant cause a pole to form, I don't think it would, would it, if we can't get hot from cold, can we get a pole from cold. If it does, hot is stronger so the repulsion of next coil p2, would repulse in a ccw direction, though hindered from cold .
                There would be a hot voltage potential but no hot current, until we close circuit. We should start collecting as soon as coil leaves brush, or close to it,
                Then hot would flow as coil moves through field, in same direction as input while coil is in s1 field, then where would current direction change, when coil bisector is between both s1 and n2?

[IMG][/IMG]

Or do we wait until p1 coil bisector, starts moving over n2 magnet?

Then we collect until p1 coil gets to field change of s2, coil bisector between
                n2 and s2, or when pi coil bisector starts over s2 mag?

So we need start using different brushes/collectors to feed dc caps opposite now or use ac caps?
                Then use different collectors, which switch pole that collectors feed to caps.
                So if we use ac caps we collect from when coil leaves s1 brush, until just before s2 brush. But with dc caps we switch polarity from positive s1 to negative n2 to positive s2. or just collect dc from a 90* quadrant that the p1 coil stays in while in n2 field.

I have some magnetic field viewing film coming, and I thought of some experiments I need to do.

Sorry it's wordy, and no time to spell check, will check/correct later?

Machinealive

Comment

• Hello John Stone, i agree with Nico, inspiring indeed.

@ Machine, i may be able to shed some light when MAG3 is up and running as the input brushes will be independantly adjustable from output brushes, to certain extent.

Warm Regards to all, Cornboy.

Comment

• So, in a moving coil, through a constant magnetic field, there is no way to isolate cold, since as soon as we hook up caps or a light, hot flows, overpowering cold. To isolate cold we have to use stationary coil, so we can see cold when hot shuts off, which never happens in a coil moving throuigh a constant field. Or I hook up an led in a coil, and spin it. Pulsing your stator field, or using with micro controlling stator field seperate from rotor field?
                    Has anyone isolated radiant with a permanant mag stator?

Comment

• Monster driver

Status update:
                      Circuit digram: .............ready
                      Layout: ......................ready (some modifications in order to prevent sparking at 500V spikes!)
                      BOM:..........................in work (links to datasheet, spec for caps)
                      File package release: ....within 48 houers
                      Manual: .....................will follow next week
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• JohnStone

Ordered parts last night.

Comment

• Machinealive
                          Have you found a source for all the parts? Say the BZX06-171B? I have checked eBay / Digikey / Mouser / RS and many others. Some places out of the US have them but say (not available to United States). Others say 7000 minimum order. Others say to email them and request a quote. Several other parts are the same story. If you do have a source for these parts, could you share this information. I am good at searching for parts but have hit several walls for the last three days.
                          Dana
                          Last edited by prochiro; 02-07-2013, 12:43 AM. Reason: edit
                          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                            Machinealive
                            Have you found a source for all the parts? Say the BZX06-171B? I have checked eBay / Digikey / Mouser and many others. Some places out of the US have them but say (not available to United States). Others say 7000 minimum order. Others say to email them and request a quote. Several other parts are the same story. If you do have a source for these parts, could you share this information. I am good at searching for parts but have hit several walls for the last three days.
                            Dana
                            Prochiro,

Good question. I was running into the same thing.

Only place I could find the BZW06-171B is:
                            ST MICRO BZW06-171B | www.pricelynx.com
                            and they only had 7 left.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post

I wonder how Ian Koglin made out with his motors, if they were magnetized when he recieved them? He must still be working on the smaller motors.
                              G'Day Machine,UFO ,et al
                              I am watching and enjoying your progress and just can't wait to start on my emperial p56 motors
                              I have all three of my P56 motors I received them one week apart All seem ok except the first one of the brushes did not fit into it's holder I had to use some sand paper to reduce it's thickness and with the end plates they would not quite fit into the respective ends of the stator case I needed to ease them a bit so they fitted snug and were able to rotate easily but not too loose.

Where am I at the moment?
                              I want to build my 2 smaller motors to practice my wiring before I start on the P56 motors
                              I have 2 mobility scooter motors to modify and 2 1000w motors like J Stone purchased but have been waiting for some shafts/arbours to replace the original ones to extend them to fit the extra commutator then I have to wait for my engineering friend to do the turning and fitting the extended housings/stator cases, its seems here downunder I always am waiting for parts so I can continue on these projects. I received the armature arbour blanks to be turned to fit the armature's,commutators/bearings and ChainSprockets.

Yesterday my friend extended the case for the Mob-scooter motor and tomorrow he will turn the armature shaft and fit the comms,etc.
                              I will then wire it and test it and fit it to my Bicycle using a controller I built earlier. I will show my progress

I have just received the components to make a better/larger controller to use on the unmodified 1000 w motor I am going to fit this into a Tricycle I am building and run/test this make notes and compare to the modified one I will build when I receive the third 1000w motor when it arrives Feb or March

I really want to get these two motors done before I start on the P56 motor so I gain the extra winding experience

Kindest Regards to you all

Still waiting for parts and watching/learning

Comment

• Hey Dana, Indianaboys,

couldn't find it either so I used a different one, P/n 497-12470-1-np, transil 600w 376v bidir do-15, 60 cents, also was gonna see if the fod3180 opto is ok, still had some of those. If I have to find new ones they'll be home before me.

Comment

Working...
                                X