My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• esesenergy
    As I recall, you are looking for a 1/4 to 1/2 Hp size motor. That may be about the size of the MY1016 motor used for scooters. The info for that size is scattered thru-out but starts about July of 2012. Search for (
    MY1016 motor) . It is still recommended to build a smaller motor first as this MY1016 motor is not at all an easy build for the first time. Some of the information you may need to build this size is in smaller motor building. These motors also need pulsed input which is a ball game in itself. Good luck in any event.
    Dana
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• diagram

Hey folks

Several people asked me if I would post a diagram of the wiring, it isn't the easiest to see on the video.

Hope this helps.

Comment

• What happened to your pulser?

Hi Machine,
        Honestly, I do not know! What I do know is you opened the door into a rare realm! But how can we approach there to?
        Is it a mishap, a catstrophy or a lucky event? Seriously, it might be a lucky event our research needs so urgently!

You might know the story of Bob Boyce. He went for boat racing with his hydrogen driven boat. One day he experienced incredible and unexplainable kicks of power coming from nowhere and randomly. After thorough study of his hydrolizer and electronics he detected a diode being defective but in a very strange way. It suffered from some intermediate uncoordinated breakthrough generating frequencies of incredible complexity.
        BTW: Very similar strory on how BOSCH detected the oxigene probe - now a standard part of our gas engines - we hope to replace .

Now lets try an approach in this direction.
        What did you do exactly? You pulsed your motor hard and burdened the FETs with excessive stress along exitus following. But it is not so simple. Let's have a look on how FETs can die:
        • Heat - melting silicon layers with subsequent short
        • Voltage brake through along punching a short into layers of silicon

Very probably the FETs suffered of overvoltage because 300V is not much margin in this setup. Those notions are simple and not exciting and normally we could ask you to replace them and start another run along well proteted or high voltage FETs. Maybe you never will experience this effect again.

I'll tell you a third story being very close to Bob Boyce:

FETs know several types of overvoltage breakthrough:
        - Breakthrough of short time and and very low energy. No damage and no special effects.
        - Breakthrough of avalance type. Wikipedia: "The voltage at which the breakdown occurs is called the breakdown voltage. There is a hysteresis effect; once avalanche breakdown has occurred, the material will continue to conduct if the voltage across it drops below the breakdown voltage. This is different from a Zener diode, which will stop conducting once the reverse voltage drops below the breakdown voltage."
        Within the FET structure a new diode being generated,reversed to the one build in is - ina sudden moment and excesive current flows - destroying the structure - normally.
        Manufacturers worked hard in order to mitigate this effect and came up with "Avalanche Rated" products being in certain degree immune to this effect - say they do not suffer if avalanche takes place for some times. The FETs you used are components of this type. They state it in the data sheet.

Now please understand this avalance effect is an operation mode not being specified in any degree but it is an operation mode with certain properties not being specifically disclosed from manufacturers (but known by physicists -some highly qualified scientists make use of it) Without proper control it will happen randomly with extremely fast edges and complex frequency shapes. It is like shooting with shot to a target - some particles will surely hit others not.
        We can estimate two effects:
        1. Some of the frequencies contained in that complex signal hit resonant points of coil, steel, copper atom, vacuum or whatever else. Free energy research knows plenty of such setups.
        2. We simply get extremely steep edges and we know SHE is being attracted by those noises like a moth being attracted by light. It is tantalising wonderful sound to HER ears!
        3. Both at same time.

So please understand a pulser is not just a pulser but it owns certain properties. All "tinkerers" in this scene talk of steep edges starting from Tesla continuing with Bearden, Bedini and all others. Having steep edges is not just a turbo charger for a pulser but such a pulser is a complete different apparatus. I expect my pulser to switch well below 100ns. (stay tuned this weekend)
        If we get some success we can move to more expensive components being able to switch at about 10ns.

Please regard my post regarding operating FETs in their safe area.

@ALL newbies here around: Please understand we have no simple instructables you can follow in order to build by simply attaching some parts. We perform here research and our friend Machine led us to another miracle we need to digest in order to make use of it. If you want to join youe are welcome but please walk the path of learning and understanding UFO started with these two threads - there is no other red carpet anyone will unroll for Your Majesty.
        rgds
        JohnS
        Last edited by JohnStone; 02-01-2013, 10:16 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• John and others involved - Machine said that he thinks the FETs may have been fried. And that might well be the case but I think that we will have to wait for him to get back and verify that before making the assumption. The motor did seem to respond to him adjusting the pot. Regardless of what effect it turns out to be it definitly was a very positive test run.

Comment

• @ JohnStone
            If I am understanding Machine's drawing, P1 and P15 are the only lines being pulsed and fed by battery. Then P8 and P22 are charging caps which return at mutual frequency timing to complete the cycle, like a ping pong game. Is that what he is showing???
            Dana
            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Hello UFO, all,

Here's a short video of the voltage increase I mentioned earlier. I am using a different power source this time: a fixed-output laptop battery charger rated at 16.5v/4.5A . You can see that the voltage increase is very repeatable. The motor now spins to 7,000rpm after I tweaked the brushes' positions. Please don't mind my dirty workplace.

MVI_0788_mpeg4_zps6da325f7.mp4 Video by Navigator444 | Photobucket

I will later try Machinealive's circuit (after I have a pulser) and report what I find.

Lester

Comment

• UFO,

Man,..I know you already got that mecc alte cap off, cause that's what i would have done..huh, hooked up to that motor,.. huh. , what could you be doing?

Comment

• Here a CAP, There a CAP

Machinealive
                  Yes. things are vary quiet in UFO's neck of the woods. I bet your right, he is playing with his cap.
                  Dana
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @ johnstone excellent info, thanks. Did the "new and improved" diode of Bob Boyce continue to function? Does anyone know of researchers active in the study of avalance breakthrough? manufacturers are not "willing"? to discuss this operational mode? I can't wait to see that controller your working on, can't wait to build it.

@ Zardox. Good point Zardox, fets may not be cooked, but it looks that way, changing frequency looked to have made no effect on motor, but I know, the duty did seem to change speed.

@prochiro, yes Dana, that is all there is to the hook-up. except that the + input to motor, is on opposite end of motor, from + motor output. , How are things going, have you tried a linear feed of 36v Dana? Funny Dana, Ufo will be back with the tentacles out, slapping us silly.

I wonder how Ian Koglin made out with his motors, if they were magnetized when he recieved them? He must still be working on the smaller motors.
                    Last edited by machinealive; 02-02-2013, 03:57 AM.

Comment

• Machinealive
                      Things here are good but the rest of the world sucks. After testing went well, I tookit apart to check it out and put the good bearings in. I expected them to be in in just a few days so I waited and waited then finally was told that they were on backorder and would not be in until the 13th of Feb. I ordered them from Allied and they have a no cancel rule. So I ordered some more from another company who said that they could get them to me much earlier. Today I got the order and they were the wrong bearings (there mistake they said) and now the correct ones are in the mail. WOW, what a mouthfull. I have been playing with fets and going crazzy. Oh well, things should be rolling again first of the week.
                      Yea, when I see UFO's next post I am going to take off for the next room. You know how he gets when others talk about him.
                      Dana
                      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• You Guys are starting to know me "too well"...is scary...lol

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                        UFO,

Man,..I know you already got that mecc alte cap off, cause that's what i would have done..huh, hooked up to that motor,.. huh. , what could you be doing?
                        Hello Machine, Hello Dana, Hello John Stone...Hello Lester...Hello Donald, ...Hello World...

You Guys (Machine and Dana) are starting to know me "too well"...is getting "scary"...lol

But...You bet your A** I did get that Mecc Alte Cap out...

And yes, Machine...You did it...and you will also love this "Effect"

I been very busy in "not so important things"...like making a living...earning legal tender notes to satisfy requirements...so "others" could get my "Legal Tender Notes"...and so on...and on...BUT...

I will make a video tomorrow...I am wasted tonite

Just Two freaking knocks on the solenoid...and the Motor gets up to 2000 RPM's...and the great thing for a video on this...is that you guys would be able to hear the Solenoid clicks (You could never "Hear" the MOSFET's clicking on-off..)...as also the Tach Readings...PLUS...the Humming of the Motor spinning...it is amazing guys!...very...and there is more...

IF You guys disconnect at some point of running time (you really have to play with it)...disconnect the Cap Side...the Motor will take off even more, much faster...I mean, beyond Pulsing control...to the point I thought the solenoid got screwed up...and contacts got fused/melted...but nope...they were just very fine...and Motor took off like closed, linear, straight feed...And this...is what I think, may have happened to you Machine...Contacts got disconnected... from Caps-Coils...then Motor really got off...looking like FET's blew closing up source-drain...

The "Post" Running Time (After turning off the "lights") increases a lot with this set up...

But I still only have one Cap...

...I wish the Solenoid case...would have been made out of glass... ...So we could see what's going on there...

Even though I picture it......I picture a Bright Blue-Purple Arc...closing out contacts...not so hot as to melt contacts...but conducting power as it would be linear feed...maybe I am wrong...maybe not...time will tell.

The test I really want to do...is with Two Balanced Caps, that could also be a bank...on both sides...Input-Output...

Did You guys know...We could all run all this Motors with an Spark Gap, between brushes...commutators?...once we turn "Prime Ignition On"...??...then "Disconnect Prime Ignition"...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 02-02-2013, 04:54 AM.
                        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Tomorrow

You f***er. I'm gonna fly home tonight and STEAL YOUR THUNDER,

UFO, sleep is for the weak, and uninspired. WE are neither. Now post that f**king video.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                            Tomorrow

You f***er. I'm gonna fly home tonight and STEAL YOUR THUNDER,

UFO, sleep is for the weak, and uninspired. WE are neither. Now post that f**king video.

Relax Machine!...

Man...You really can't stay away from your Toys Uh?...So, then you want _at least_ other kids to play with theirs...right?...Hahahahaha

Can run that Machine tonite ...will wake up wife...then I will really have a Thunder...LOL.

Domani e un altro Giorno...sleep well...

Goodnite

Ufopolitics.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Till tomorrow, my friend

Comment

• While You Were Sleeping

Hello UFO, all,

Well I did finish making a pulser, FETs are 4x IRF740, no snubber nor flywheel diodes, very fast rise & fall times. Frequency adjustment on the left pot, duty cycle on the right. Sorry JohnS if this makes you cringe:

Here's a video of the motor running on pulses. You can hear the motor speed up or down as the pots are adjusted.
                                MVI_0789_mpeg4_zps78f8e7ce.mp4 Video by Navigator444 | Photobucket

Supply voltage = 16.5v
                                Speed = >9,000rpm max
                                No generator brushes installed
                                Frequency Adjustment: This has no effect on rpm...... until I go too high then the motor slows down. (@Machinealive, looks like your FETs are OK)
                                Duty Cycle Adjustment: The motor's rpm tracks the pulse width, more duty and the faster the motor runs. Its almost like adjusting the voltage feed.

If you listen closely you can hear the pulser's frequency, starting at 0:27 in the video.

That's all I heard & saw. What's next? Generator?

Lester
                                Last edited by Lester444; 02-02-2013, 11:45 AM. Reason: correction

Comment

Working...
                                X