Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Asymmetric Motor Replication and Basic electric motors

Hi Sampojo,

Had trouble with the link to open your video.

Adjusted the link so others can see your good works:

This is Sampojo's YouTube video:
    Asymmetric Motor Replication and Basic electric motors
    Asymmetric Motor Replication and Basic electric motors - YouTube

Thanks for taking the time to document your work, this should help others along greatly.

IndianaBoys

Comment

• where can i buy one of these motors?dont have the skills to build one and im working on a project that this might be perfect for.

Comment

• I was wondering the same thing.
        You can view my vids here

http://www.youtube.com/SJohnM81

Comment

• About Selling Asymmetrical Motors...

Originally posted by esesenergy View Post
          where can i buy one of these motors?dont have the skills to build one and im working on a project that this might be perfect for.
          Hello Esesenergy, and Hello Dambit,

As this Post is also directed to all others interested in buying a Modified Asymmetrical Motor...or Generator.

This Thread main idea, main essence, is not to sell Modified Motors, but to build them, according to Diagrams, and Tutorials that I have supplied, here and in My You Tube Chanel...then, as an Open Source, develop better ways to build, upgrade and control - operate this Machines...
          Later on, We will move into many applications and prove they do work much better than the ordinary, primitive Symmetrical Systems machines we all know about.

Asymmetrical Systems have been banned, sized, mutilated, from been taught in all Electric-Electronic Schools in our Planet...therefore, you WILL NOT find them anywhere available, nor any winding repair motor shop, will understand this Technology in an easy way on "how to convert them".

This Thread is Intended to be a Starting Building Platform for such Technology...We are all constructing and modifying here, in the first stages of a new born technology...that has never existed before...therefore, they are not perfect...some designs need much more improvement and better construct...so...

I am pretty sure someone here in this large community of hard working guys replicating this motors...would be willing to build and sell one of their crafted models to you, according to your needs and applications...every motor requires it spec's, where it will be developing its tasks...

BUT, I want to make sure, YOU DO UNDERSTAND, that We are NOT responsible IN ANY POINT, OR IN ANY WAY, that a replication will definitively work and fulfill perfectly ALL your requirements, like buying it from a large Motor Manufacturing Company.

This are all EXPERIMENTAL MACHINES, that are not yet applied to fulfill a steady operation approved by the "Standards" Modum Operandi of NEMA/FCC/UL/CE, etc,etc as other Electrical Regulating Laws and Specification's Code Agencies.

Resuming here:

You could ALL write here, the type of spec's you are looking for in your desired Motor, like what power supply it will work under, and basically, what it is intended to run, move or apply to...as also your location (NOT SPECIFIC ADDRESSES PLEASE), In order that any Interested Member replicating here... that would be near your end of the world (less freight charges) could do it for you, and then you guys get together through PRIVATE MAILS.

I HOPE YOU DO UNDERSTAND THAT I DO NOT WANT TO CONVERT THIS THREAD INTO A "BIG BUSINESS" OF SALES AND MARKETING, SINCE THAT WILL DIVERT FROM OUR MAIN OPEN SOURCE DEVELOPMENT AND RESEARCH PURPOSE/GOALS WE ALL INTEND TO DO HERE.

But at the same token, I do understand your point, as you are looking for applications of this Machines, and that will also be very beneficiary to our work here, and I know you will come back here to express your outcomes and show Us how great or how bad it worked out for you...

I have previously directed all Members replicating here, so they could make another Thread, just dedicated to Sell this Machines to anyone interested...you could read it at the link below:

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post221373

I wish you all luck in your Future Developments, as also that you find Members here who are willing to make a replication for you at a reasonable price, and hope it really works great for your applications.

Warm Regards and Welcome here

Ufopolitics
          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-27-2013, 03:16 PM.
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Cornboy,

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
            Thanks for your explanation UFO, i must be understanding this wrongly, i thought the output brushes were to give the reverse flow a way out not to clash with next energising from commutator!

Regards Cornboy.
            Hey Cornboy,

Cornboy, like I told you before...I HIGHLY Recommend that you build at least a small Asymmetrical Motor...maybe a 12 poles...or a Five...or a Three...so you get the "feel" of this technology...by yourself, by your own tests...that way You will get the answer of your many questions/doubts/concerns... like you ask/wrote above...

I seriously recommend you do this...before moving ahead with the MAG 3 You are going to build...

There is a "Balance"...a Stability that occurs in ALL this Motors IF You do not apply a load at their outputs...Coils will get saturated, charged filled with the Feed and then Amperage will lower...as also battery voltage consumption.

IF You add a Load at their Output, then they will become a "buffer" between Input-Output...without affecting its duty of Mechanical Energy output...or Motoring duties.

Again, all this written in previous pages here...many times, many places...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Great Build!!

Originally posted by warrensk View Post
              After it tore loose some wires and had to rewind it, i know why they use so much resin!

Dual Pentagon RS asymmetrical modified motor - YouTube

Hello Warrensk,

Many thanks man, for sharing your great build ...short video, great conclusions!...right to the point!

And the Design you have chosen (the Dual Pentagon on a Five Pole)...is not an easy one to make as the P5...I know that...

Warm Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-27-2013, 04:18 PM.

Comment

• Great!!

Originally posted by sampojo View Post
                Hammered out all the precision issues, such as minimum 1/32" play on rotor movement between endplates, omitted insulation washer and a misunderstanding on magnet polarity. I would have not found it unless I tried a double rotor replication, done to avoid the tougher cut on the open end of the RS housing, and went for a more powerful option of making the motor bigger. Only one small design change was needed to expose my ignorance of basic motor construction. Went through a lot of precision issues, things getting contact inside the motor, got down to scraping extra layers of glue off of magnets. Even this toy requires a minmial level of precision. Got rid of bushings fairly easily with roller bearings too! Plan to still stabilize the windings with epoxy, buy an rpm meter, run some tests and see what it can do between stopping points on other motors I want to build to increase my skills. I have a video to illustrate some construction details about basics not covered to my knowledge that less experienced builders might find useful.

Asymmetric Motor Replication and Basic electric motors

Here is a diagram to explain magnet polarity. Not understanding this caused me to mostly mix up my magnets on a double rotor design!

Great work Sampojo!!

I am very glad you have finally made that RS Motor Conversion!!
                You already passed First Grade here!!...

Seriously now...great video showing your issues as to understand better this technology and thanks for displaying your errors/mistakes...there will be many that will learn from this video you made!!

Many thanks!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Singing Machines...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                  Turned into a really busy day, only got to hook up 36v, she flies, want to seeeee,

56test8 - YouTube

Hey UFO, notice how long she holds on, at end when I switch off.
                  Hey Man!!

Those Machines really "SING OUT LOUD"!!

Yes they do stay out for a while now...but I know you could make it better...

I am already praying for your MOSFET's...whenever you pulse this Monsters...

Nice work My Friend!!...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Found a nice Replication...

Hello to All,

Looking at Asymmetrical Motor replications on YT...I found this video...which has not been shown here...it is based on a Seven Pole Diagram I have displayed a while back...

Motor Runs excellent, super strong...as He takes it to Max V and RPM's

Nice work my Friend!!

7 pole asymmetric motor ufopolitics replication attempt - YouTube

PD: I do not know who the Member is here...or if He is here at all...but His work must be seen!

Thanks for watching it!

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Comment

• im not expecting any promises or OU from the motor. i would just like to help test out the motor on my project. the more people have these motors in their hands to try on different setups ,THE BETTER.UFO ,if you have any spare assymetrical motors i would be greatly helpful to me and the movement. it could be 1/4 hp or 1/2 hp,im not looking for a huge motor.

Comment

• Successful replication

Greetings all:

I am pleased to report a successful replication of the 'UFO' motor.

Two Peerless Electric DG65D, 1/2 hp. 48V motors were used for parts. The armature has 24 segments and the two fields measure 1.0 ohms each.

I wound the motor offsetting two segments right of the commutator connection, similar to what is done with the Imperial. Then, using #22 gauge wire, six armature segments were encompassed at 18 loops in each direction.

Initial testing @ 24vdc produced no arcing on the commutator. The motor ran clockwise, so the Field connections were reversed to get counter-clockwise rotation.

Now that 'she' runs, I'll take 'her' apart, solder the commutator connections, varnish the armature, finalize the connections, and put 'her' back together for more vigorous testing.

Mr. UFO: I live in 'coal country' and there are many DC motors laying about mining equipment rebuild shops and such.

Traction motors, 10 hp and up, are series wound, while pump motors are parallel wound, which doesn't mean much for our purposes. I do not believe that any are permanent magnet motors.

I think it would be cool to put a mantrip or shuttle car motor into an old Nash Rambler and run around in it...... Very soon, I will have one of these motors......

I'll try to get a couple, or four, at scrap prices and see about getting a couple to you.

glen

Comment

• Glen Glen Glen
                          Congralations on your quest for power. It sounds as you have a good start. Now, your right arm for a strong pulse setup, right? Please do show us some of the data that you can get to, I know that you might not have all the test equiptment that some do but show what you do have for data to add to the current information. You used #22 gage wire for the wind, what was on the rotor befor? It would be nice if you had a phone camera or something for us all to see how she looks. Congradulations again.
                          Dana
                          Last edited by prochiro; 01-27-2013, 10:50 PM. Reason: spell
                          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Thanks UFO!

It was a lot more planning and understanding than it was work. Now i feel pretty confident about making other motors and will be doing a my1016 motor replication soon...any designs that would give best radiant output? I feel like this could have been what tesla's "high frequency high voltage generator" was like. I would like to work on a motor with the radiant output in mind...have plans to try and make an ion valve and stimulate the atmospheric potential with the radiant output side kind of like Thomas moray did. Interested to see how the radiant side interacts with the environment when excited. These motors have a good similarity with SEC exciters except for they are mechanical oscillators, which i think is better than solid state. Let me know if you have any designs for secondaries...im pretty sure the my1016 is a 16 pole.

Thanks again for all the great information, I want to use the system as a radiant generator and light up lights for plants to grow under. would be a great off grid way of growing food in a greenhouse during the winter hours, plus radiant light is supposed to give a more natural wavelength compared to our hot electricity. Which means better growing healthier plants.

Comment

• First 5 pole asymetric motor

Hi to all:
                              I've been trying to read and learn as much as possible but couldn't help to make something already as I came across this discarded printer stylus csx 7450, and despite the fact that I messed up one of them badly by cutting the precious brushes!!, the motors were a perfect match but can't find exact specs . and I was explained over the phone that it is a secret but going by similarities they are in the 6k rpm 20 volt range, anyways. I have questions, for those building at this level or Ufopolitics, How can I make this size of motor run only on batteries? say AA or other, trying to come up with something to use on toys for example I think it would show a way to find a small practical use and will give and idea of how to better apply this knowledge. My 3rd video will contain several mistakes which I will try to explain with captions , but as I've been learning apparently more output is possible through a none ferromagnetic embodiment for the assymetric motor . Got to excited while testing, mind you , this motor is working despite the opposite winding start and mending of it!! , so I didn't notice that in the third I should be reading milliamps and not amps etc. and will be back to the right way of measuring output and input power as per your diagrams ufopolitics, so far I'm very impressed with the speed and torque and other demonstrations of contributors from this forum, thank you much for sharing this most amazing way of enlightment through hands on training.
                              Regards to all.

here, my links:

1 Ufopolitics motor winding - YouTube

2 UFOPOLITICS ASSYMETRIC MOTOR ASSEMBLED - YouTube

and some pics.:

Kukulcan
                              Attached Files

Comment

• Hello All,

I finally finished making the motor............. had to fabricate 8x brush holders before I can run it. Those were a pain to make, all milled to shape out of acrylic which doesn't take heat very well but it's all I have right now. Take a look:

This is a 12P-4S-4B wind, but now running without the generator brushes because I found out that the brushes actually introduced a lot of mechanical drag (braking). I got much more rpm's when I just held wires between my fingers. The generator brushes were taken out when I took this video:
                                12P-4S-4B_zps6fa21efd.mp4 video by Navigator444 | Photobucket

I can't say that it has lot's of torque cuz I can easily stop the shaft with my fingers even with 10w input power. You can also see that it slows down considerably even with just a single shorted coil held right next to some magnets I had spinning from the motor. The coil I am holding has 60 turns of AWG#23, inside diameter of the coil is ~3/4". Also in the video you'll see a slab of aluminum ~1/4" thick and it also slows the motor down considerably.

More tests to follow...................

Lester

Comment

Working...
                                X