My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok UFO,

I got home and checked, feed to motor output as in dia, no input, caused motor to turn ccw and gen to turn cw. this gave gen out as in dia, p1 neg, p-22 pos. unhooking motor and feeding gen pos to p-22, neg to p-1, caused gen to spin cw motor ccw, neg motor out p-8, pos motor out p-22, as in diagram.

This was how I had it hooked up, pos motor out to caps, neg motor out p-8 to pos gen input p-22, neg gen output to neg caps.

So what do You think, because now I'm starting to confuse myself.

Comment

• 2 stage discharge

Hi All,

I posted a movie in my ph bkt album

brodonh's Library | Photobucket

2 goldmine motors arranged as motor/gen.

Arduino 2 stage discharge to charge batt form out put of motor gen setup.

The purpose of the 2 stage discharge:

1. output to caps for 10ms then disconnect for 10ms

2 discharge caps to batt for 60ms then disconnect for 10ms

repeat

The load has much less effect on power draw with 2 stage.

The Arduino is switching to banks of mosfets alternately.

In the movie you can see the 8Ah battery charging.

bro d

Comment

• good day to all

i am placing document on site....something for the beginners and newbies...

if it is not to spec...please correct and repost...but give it a number eg ver1,1,1

btw.......UFO you are the man.....that motor nearly took my finger of at the joint.....long story

am in hospital now......had a 5 kw electrical shock to my system.....am ok for now....
        keep up good work guys!!!!

hope this works, first time to upload something...if not, will keep at it

regards
        ARCH CHICKEN

Comment

• posting document

Originally posted by arch chicken View Post
          good day to all

if it is not to spec...please correct and repost...but give it a number eg ver1,1,1

btw.......UFO you are the man.....that motor nearly took my finger of at the joint.....long story

am in hospital now......had a 5 kw electrical shock to my system.....am ok for now....

regards
          ARCH CHICKEN
          ok...it is official...i am computer illiterate

hope this does it....

Comment

• Not alone.

ok...it is official...i am computer illiterate

hope this does it....

You are not alone Arch , i struggle with it too.

Please get well.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• @Cornboy & archchicken
              Don't worry! Everybody is illiterate in some areas. Therefore we are a community in order to cover that aspect.
              Similar notion: Everybody is a stranger in most places of the world!
              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by s e t h View Post
                i've been getting more frequent 'database errors' on this site recently...i hope the admins have a good backup system.
                HI UFOPOLITICS AND ALL:
                I have been reading up to this point. But i have already build up a motor from a twin set scavenged from and Epsom styluses printer csx with plastic body so far by a coincidence the prescription pill bottle and magnets holds true at producing more torque and voltage at six thousand250 rpm with metallic body go up to almost 9k at constant 12vdc 2 amps.but no higher amps nor voltage on generator side. Will post video soon showing gain of 1 volt and up to 1 amp as well with plastic and extra 3 ceramic rectangular rs mags on each side. UFO thank you for your gift to humankind can't say it enough you addressed my results without me even getting to that point at the time your test make me believe have been intense and through years of experience my respects to you.

Will post soon my video links in the meantime have fun i researched the UFO topic for 5 years I've witnessed amazing things I'm convinced..Cheers

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussk...e_gdata_player
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ussk...e_gdata_player

Comment

• That is the right connections...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                  Ok UFO,

I got home and checked, feed to motor output as in dia, no input, caused motor to turn ccw and gen to turn cw. this gave gen out as in dia, p1 neg, p-22 pos. unhooking motor and feeding gen pos to p-22, neg to p-1, caused gen to spin cw motor ccw, neg motor out p-8, pos motor out p-22, as in diagram.

This was how I had it hooked up, pos motor out to caps, neg motor out p-8 to pos gen input p-22, neg gen output to neg caps.

So what do You think, because now I'm starting to confuse myself.

Hello Machine,

Ok, so you have it right...so, please, do not get confused here...

Now, let's do something ...Check both Machines independently first.

1-Do not interconnect Motor Out to Generator, leave Motor Out open, then feed Motor normally to spin CCW, and check Generator Output...according to what you wrote above, it generates through P1 Positive the Negative out, and from P22 Negative, Positive Out right?(as Diagram shows), Now...How much Voltage Generator is generating, and what RPM's Motor is spinning it?

2-Connect V-Meter to Motor Output...and...Is Motor Generating Polarity as in Diagram?...Meaning, Positive from P22 and Negative from P8?
                  Ok, and...How much Voltage it is Generating there?

Forget about hooking up Caps now on tests above...just pure terminals output....from feeding straight Batteries to Motor...no diodes either.

I wanna see first How much your Generator is outputting by Itself, spinning it at a decent RPM...like 3000 to 3800 RPM's?

Check that both Machines shaft alignment is perfect...and not dragging...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Get Well Soon

good day to all

regards
                    ARCH CHICKEN

Hello Arch,

Man, you have to be careful!!...basically when we are talking about Generator Mains in the Kilo Watts side!

Even though...if you passed, I mean your Heart passed that test...now it is going to be a very "Strong Pump"...a 5 Kw Pump!!...

Seriously...be careful...even a discharge from Generator Cap could harm Us , and not joking now!

I am glad you had a success with your replications!

Get well soon!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Great Test!

Originally posted by Donald Haas View Post
                      Hi All,

I posted a movie in my ph bkt album

brodonh's Library | Photobucket

2 goldmine motors arranged as motor/gen.

Arduino 2 stage discharge to charge batt form out put of motor gen setup.

The purpose of the 2 stage discharge:

1. output to caps for 10ms then disconnect for 10ms

2 discharge caps to batt for 60ms then disconnect for 10ms

repeat

The load has much less effect on power draw with 2 stage.

The Arduino is switching to banks of mosfets alternately.

In the movie you can see the 8Ah battery charging.

bro d

Great Test Donald!

Incredible what you are doing with this two small motor-generator set up!

Excellent my Friend!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Hi Machine,
                        Improve your cap bank. Do not connect the long leads to one end of bank. The distant ones will suffer on lead resistance. This might be a serious drawback at high amps.
                        Connect them in ring shape and connect long leads in180° opposite places.

Thus you have very similar action from all caps.
                        Else connect them in star shape.
                        JohnS
                        Last edited by JohnStone; 01-23-2013, 06:56 PM.
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• ok, I, electrically, unhooked motor from gen, and fed motor at normal 36v input, pos input to p1, neg to p-15. rpm was 760, gen out 11.6v (p-1 neg, p-22 pos), motor out was 10.4 v ( p-8 neg p-22 pos). drew 50 amps

Then I ran motor with no mechanical hookup, just to see if I burnt something, motor ran at 2800 rpm, which seems good, drew 21 amps, motor out was 18v.

So I loosened the mounts and readjusted, hooked motor back up to gen mechanically, I had RPM up to 985, 14 v at gen out, 11.2 v at motor out.

SO, now I need to relook at bench, etc. maybe get a plate to mount both motor and gen on together.

Thats where I'm at. Thanks for help UFO.
                          Thanks as well JohnStone, will change cap wiring.

Nice work Donald haas.

Machine

Comment

• Hello Machine

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                            ok, I, electrically, unhooked motor from gen, and fed motor at normal 36v input, pos input to p1, neg to p-15. rpm was 760, gen out 11.6v (p-1 neg, p-22 pos), motor out was 10.4 v ( p-8 neg p-22 pos). drew 50 amps

Then I ran motor with no mechanical hookup, just to see if I burnt something, motor ran at 2800 rpm, which seems good, drew 21 amps, motor out was 18v.

So I loosened the mounts and readjusted, hooked motor back up to gen mechanically, I had RPM up to 985, 14 v at gen out, 11.2 v at motor out.

SO, now I need to relook at bench, etc. maybe get a plate to mount both motor and gen on together.

Thats where I'm at. Thanks for help UFO.
                            Thanks as well JohnStone, will change cap wiring.

Nice work Donald haas.

Machine

Hello Machine,

Ok...

So, Motor is "Not Bad"...but it should do better than that (Meaning at "No Load" free run)...with straight 36 Volts, it should go over 3000 RPM's...and Output from Two Pairs in series should be above 36V.

And Generator is doing very poor output (I noticed that at video run)...I mean, that Generator should put out way more than 14V, even at 900 RPM's!

So Feed Generator with all terminals-Pairs open (Not connected between them), Feed them One by One...so when you feed each Pair independently...it MUST always go CW

And also...while spinning Generator with Motor...with all Generator Terminals OPEN still Check Polarity Output of EACH PAIR-GATES independently.

My Trouble shooting here (Possible Causes):

You could have some Pairs-Coils Open at both Machines...that will definitively weaken the rotation...and the output at Gen, and force on Motor.

My advice: Check One by one (just by spinning by hand shaft with Continuity Meter on JUST ONE INPUT hooked, say P1, and ALL Pairs NOT Connected between them, ALL OPEN)...Check from a mark on shaft till you go over the 360º...Make this Test on both Machines.

To me, the connections at Generator have to be carefully checked again...because you could have opposed Pairs connected in series (Meaning Positive to Positive...or Negative to Negative)...then they will cancel out each others, (just like a C EMF) and make machine lock magnetically, putting great drag at Motor...that is what I see Machine as possible causes.

Let me know

Regards

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-23-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

• Mag3-sb.

Hello UFO, and all, it's time to order wire to wind MAG3-SB, as well as resin, varnish, slot paper, etc, all from one supplier.

I have probably the most important question on this build, and any one who has wound the imperial build might be able to help!.

What gauge wire, and how many turns per coil would be best combo for MAG3?

I did a preliminary winding of 1 coil of 1.5mm and 15 turns which when unwound measured 8mt and oround 0.1 ohm. Of course i will discard this wire.

I can't see that 1.5mm would fit phisically for 36 coil pairs, or have enough resistance.I'm fairly certain it will have to be 1.0mm.

Is there any way to calculate approx number of turns of 1.0mm to fill up the 36 slots with this assymetric vortex winding?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Hello UFO, all,

I will try the spark gap after I have this running.

So far the rotor has been re-wound to 12P-4S-4B config. (12Poles-4Stators-4Brushes). The 4x magnets have been mounted and all I need to make now are the brush holders.

For the generator (like a tiny Mecc Alte), I will make a pancake coil generator with 6x neo magnets on both sides of the coils, total 12x magnets & 6x coils.

Building this motor has been a pleasant experience for me cuz I learned a lot! Thanks!

Lester

Comment

Working...
                                X