My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Machine
    It did not take UFO vary long to get that setup out as he is a crazy man.Dana
    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Nope Sir Stone...

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post

BTW: If I apply the right hand rule to your drawing it seems to me that N and S are reversed. I might be wrong!
      I am very sorry My Dear Friend Sir John Stone,to tell you...I am right...
      BUT...I am referring to "My Right Hand Rule"...NOT all other hands "out there"...

[IMG][/IMG]

I go (like I clearly explained on my First Winding Tutorial...)...By the Positive Travel...towards my Fingers...while My Thumb...points toward North Pole...so the rear of My Hand is South...

Kindest regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
        hey UFO,

It still says it's only 75% done, I don't know why it is so slow uploading to yt. Sorry. In terms of sparking, no there was not alot until I hit turbo, but still not close to the original sparking. Yea, I had to draw that wiring diagram a few ways to get it. How long did it take you to come up with that one, you didn't write that up overnight, huh ? Your previous post for upper and lower comm, expanded flow was excellent, on that post where are the diodes 1a, 2a, 3a and 4a cathodes connecting, or are they open.

regards
        Machine

Hello Machine,

...I am still laughing at Dana's post...

Yes I did...write it overnight...

Machine, the Diodes named as "a"...means (to me, sorry I did not explained that...) that are the same as no "a"...I displayed like that so you guys could read them open...meaning setting DMM's at open end of diodes...so you could verify the currents I was referring to were there...

Related to You Tube...just open another window on Uploads and start again a second upload...you will see the last one get done faster...

YT Servers are like that...sometimes...or could be an interruption on your connection while you were sleeping...

Regards

Ufopolitics
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• 56 Turbo

It finally finished uploading, UFO.

imperial turbo run - YouTube

Comment

• OK Ufo, got it.
            Regardinig your 4 switch setup I ponder in order to get it in my brain. I first follow the path of hot current. I understand the diagram you posted as a small snapschsot where those coils get contact to the brushes. If not disregard the rest of the post.
            SW1:
            So far 3 coils in series.

SW2:

Mix of series and parallel coils. P22 gets more current than P8 / P15.

SW3:

P15 out of order. P8 and P22 get half current from P1 each.
            Question: How behaves P15. It does not contribute to rag. It is short circuited in gen mode?

SW4.

P1 is activated only.
            Question: P8, P15, P22 do not contribute. Same question like before.

Sorry if I utter confused facts. I try to go into the matter.

JohnS
            Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Hey...whassup Man??!!...

Originally posted by prochiro View Post
              Machine
              It did not take UFO vary long to get that setup out as he is a crazy man.Dana
              @Dana,

It took me a couple of trips from my Lab to my PC...I did a hand sketch first...then took it to CAD...overnight.

See, I am "reviving" all the Material in my first Thread (believe it or not I am reading again that whole thread)...and applying it here...and there is more to come...I just do not want to "overload" your Pentiums here...

And yes...only in an Insane Mind like mine... ... will "fit" ...that at same time...two currents of different flow directions (opposites) will be traveling through the same conductor...

I get "inside" this machines...and rotate with them...while exiting one side and coming in through same or other...only a crazy guy could do that...

I am able to "see" this flows...like in colors...blue-red...and how when you excite them they become more red and flow opposite like liquid currents...or the opposite if exciting them in blue...then retract when you stop feeding them...

So you have "an idea"...

Where is your F** Motor???...wannna see it!!

Stop laughing and get to work!!

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-19-2013, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                It finally finished uploading, UFO.

imperial turbo run - YouTube
                Hey Machine!

Yeap, great!

Now, I got couple of things here to be observed...and questions.

When you turn off that Turbo Switch...try to stay reading RPM's...as when you turn off SW 3 and been reading SW 2 On...the idea is to note how this set up will enhance your speed after you turn Further Switches On, ahead of Spiral, then off, related to the speed was having before applying it.

Have you driven a Turbo Car?...Once the Turbine Gates open, your speed will go up... then, when automatically shuts down turbo (discharge is finished)...it will leave you at that speed the Turbo Boost took you to...and that "delay" time it will leave you there...depends on your Capacitors response and storage capacity.

I noticed, by the sound...that your Caps are working great...I heard it took a bit to come down (and that's great!)...deceleration wise...

Now some questions...

What are your Batteries Amps/Hour?...Asking cause they look like Automotive Batteries...big!

Did You put the heavy duty Bearings there?...Am asking because at the Highest speed...I heard a "not good" sound...it could be distortion noise from camera capturing...but I feel like a bad bearing roaring/rattling there...like turning inside its housing...check that out please!

Love your Rack!...slides right in-out...awesome!

Oh Man you are gonna take that Generator Sky High!...Looking forward to see that Genny Outputting!!!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Yes...exactly, John

Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                  OK Ufo, got it.
                  Regardinig your 4 switch setup I ponder in order to get it in my brain. I first follow the path of hot current. I understand the diagram you posted as a small snapschsot where those coils get contact to the brushes. If not disregard the rest of the post.
                  SW1:
                  So far 3 coils in series.

SW2:

Mix of series and parallel coils. P22 gets more current than P8 / P15.

SW3:

P15 out of order. P8 and P22 get half current from P1 each.
                  Question: How behaves P15. It does not contribute to rag. It is short circuited in gen mode?

SW4.

P1 is activated only.
                  Question: P8, P15, P22 do not contribute. Same question like before.

Sorry if I utter confused facts. I try to go into the matter.

JohnS

Hello John,

I am very glad You are the one asking me this questions...I knew they would be "coming soon"...but never knew from who...

John, you have everything as a Static Circuit could offer/allow in a piece of paper...perfectly circuited/displayed there...except that when I wrote or speak here about P1, P8, P15 or P22 in this graphics, I was referring to its Gates...not to the particular Pairs/Coils...So, to avoid confusion let's call them Gate P1, Gate P8, G-P15 and G-P22.

So, if you take a look at the Graphic below:

[IMG][/IMG]

Note I wrote Gates there...But, If You get a DMM, (While Motor is Running) and set it say, between Gate P1 Positive and the Output open terminal of D1a (-)...You will get a Positive reading there....You could also reference D1a Out Negative to Main Positive...You get a Positive reading there,...It means only one thing...Two currents are traveling at same time through that wire...since Coils are being pulsed by commutator and system design...which is just Pulsing them in one sense flow...not reversing our flow...same thing an oscillator does...a Square Wave generated "mechanically" by means of turning on-off the com-mutating switch.

This is "Old Material" from my first Thread...you know that John...all you need to do is Interlace Them/Apply them Together now, but to Rotating Coils...

Here the "Rush" from rotation...pushes that electronic reversed flow towards our terminals, both ways...and its "presence" there, assists to energize those Coils stronger that just three Static Inductors in Series on top of a Circuit Board...plus also the Influence from traveling within the Stators Magnetic Fields.

That Electronic and Flux "Rush" flow"...coming from previous Coils Interactions...increases into all our Terminals as we speed up our Machine, and must be taking to count when looking at this performance.

So, again...it could not get you to understand this on its entire performance...by laying a Static Circuit Snap Shot of just one Milli Second Frame time...it will not "display" fairly all the "things" happening there.

And do not take it wrong...You got it right...but looking at it from a stand still point.

Now talking about Radiant (SHE) is there also...but, unfortunately as we speed up...Hot Prevails, takes over...since We are not feeding a Pulsed Signal, but linear.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• There are some similarites between this approach and the RotoVerter ?

Half-way down this page :

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt2.html

All the best,

Comment

• Understand.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                      Hello Cornboy,

Video loaded great!...too short though!!

Will have to give you an Intensive Course on You Tube, Photobucket and Hollywood style filming...

That rotor looks so good!!

Cornboy, I meant to do that, to Groove-Weld on Stator Lamination's ONLY...but NOT on Rotor!!

You do not have much room on Rotor Poles to do that...and MIG Welding there could blow one of small "T" Shape poles!!

In Stators you do that groove in the BACK of Stators...NEVER in the front!...For Front pressing (ONLY IF YOU NEED TO)...You could use a heavy copper flat piece make a grove and press it like a "C" Clamp.

But I have noticed You have holes at rotor and stators...so bolting them together (like I notice you did) will be just perfect...Use Brass or Copper Bolts if available..

Regards

Ufopolitics

Thanks UFO, Rotor core alone weighs 48 pounds.

I understand about welding rotor lams, not much meat there.

I asked on earlier post UFO, what is the green epoxy on imperial rotors, what name does go under? do you know if you can buy small quantities?

It will take a couple of weeks to get this all together, some machining will be outsourced, my lathe is only a toy.

Will make vids of progress.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by qvision View Post
                        There are some similarites between this approach and the RotoVerter ?

Half-way down this page :

http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk/Chapt2.html

All the best,

Hello Qvision,

Oh yeah, it is similar...its got Magnets and Coils...

Related to functions...nope it is not same thing.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Not Green...

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                          Thanks UFO, Rotor core alone weighs 48 pounds.

I understand about welding rotor lams, not much meat there.

I asked on earlier post UFO, what is the green epoxy on imperial rotors, what name does go under? do you know if you can buy small quantities?

It will take a couple of weeks to get this all together, some machining will be outsourced, my lathe is only a toy.

Will make vids of progress.

Regards Cornboy.

Hello Cornboy,

The Imperial Green Resin for Armatures...I have no idea...will have to ask Imperial about it...

Now, the one I use for my Armatures when I make them from scratch is:

DOLCO10602LB*Details |*Varnish / Resin*from EIS |*Von Roll / John C Dolph*- Electrical, Industrial Assembly, Wire & Cable Products

Made by John Dolph

Dolphon CO-1060

Is a Two Part Epoxy Resin Kit, Mine is Orange, and activator is clear.

This thing is awesome...very High Temperature, but it is a Paste...when activated becomes more liquid...good stuff.

And of course...not cheap either.

Never use Polyester Resins for this type of insulation's...not good.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Something the same.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                            Hello Cornboy,

The Imperial Green Resin for Armatures...I have no idea...will have to ask Imperial about it...

Now, the one I use for my Armatures when I make them from scratch is:

DOLCO10602LB*Details |*Varnish / Resin*from EIS |*Von Roll / John C Dolph*- Electrical, Industrial Assembly, Wire & Cable Products

Made by John Dolph

Dolphon CO-1060

Is a Two Part Epoxy Resin Kit, Mine is Orange, and activator is clear.

This thing is awesome...very High Temperature, but it is a Paste...when activated becomes more liquid...good stuff.

And of course...not cheap either.

Never use Polyester Resins for this type of insulation's...not good.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Thanks UFO, i can't seem to find a spec sheet on their website, for the resin you recomend, I have found companies are very reluctant to ship this kind of product int'l, so will have to find here in Oz similar product.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello Qvision,

Oh yeah, it is similar...its got Magnets and Coils...

Related to functions...nope it is not same thing.

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              LOL

I thought it was similar because they rewire the motors without rewinding, they switch plugs around, changing the flow, and they even do the motor linked to generator setup.

I am amazed at how many FE machines have been succesfully built, and the approach that 'the system' seems to take these days isn't to kill you, it is to ruin your finances and your reputation.

Two Panacea engineers have been made practically homeless :

Energy Suppression

When anyone gets OU from ANY device, they should probably keep their cash under their beds.

I'm not being light-hearted.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                                Hello John,

I am very glad You are the one asking me this questions...I knew they would be "coming soon"...but never knew from who...
                                Regards

Ufopolitics
                                Thanks for explanantion and patience. I got it: I need to reread lot of stuff.
                                Last edited by JohnStone; 01-19-2013, 10:10 PM.
                                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

Working...
                                X