My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Sampojo

I can see your issue with the graphic, maybe this picture will help?
    The coil is wound in the same direction, (as per your first photo of wire on copper tube)then shown stretched out and fitted to rotor.

Regards

John
    Last edited by john_g; 01-12-2013, 11:01 AM. Reason: wires wrong comm!

Comment

• in have a notion

to UFO POLITICS

sir, correct me if i am wrong.....

i am verry interested in the assymetric generator

as i see, we have a assymetric motor turning a symetric generator with verry good results...if not ou....
      a symetric generator is stif....
      an assymetric generator is the exact opposite, it is loose?
      so, my notion....one could then also turn the assymetric generator with a symmetric motor and still get verry good results? or am i barking skywards???

i am allways learning,,, and now own six imperial motors that needs modification...i have wired and done one motor to assymetric system, same as yours...what a amazing machine to work with.....am following on the generator and has started to convert it to same system..

sorry if i desturbed you since i am curious and not electrically trained....dummy really, i have a hard time following the electrical descussion between you and mr jhon stone.....is there a easier way to do the electrical side........??

regards
      ARCH CHICKEN

Comment

• The discussion on those pics above is a matter of misunderstanding. I'll explain:
        You all know the problem when watching a plain in flight to be confused for a short time of position and on where it heads to. After observing some movement the facts get cleared up.
        We suffer just now on the same internal procedures like optical illusions make use of. They actively relay on a known interpretation of our brains and cheat the interpretations. It is like to cushion the ball at billiard game.
        I like to play with these perspectives and I can see both interpretations by switching my internal "interpreter". The facts can be made clear if we interrupt the wires seated behind another wire. Try it and you will be amazed.

"How can I know what I expressed if I do not know what you understood!" Ponder on it. Any teacher needs to know that in order to become a good performer. It is like targeting with a weapon an a moving object. You need to envision a place where the game is NOT - not yet - in order to hit it.
        It is one indication of a good community if those facts (pics or words) are envisioned and dealt with in kind and humble way. Many of the controversies here (not all) were based on initial misunderstanding.
        JohnS
        Last edited by JohnStone; 01-12-2013, 12:00 PM.
        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• the winding sight

Hello to all

As anyone having winded any spiral coils, or helix coil, I had the same confusion about winding directions.
          I found a very useful a concept I learned from Mk, a member of other forum,but very wise at coils.

The point is that a helix coil, seem to be winded in opposing directions, DEPENDING of what end of the coil you are looking at.
          So. . . any coil winded in a single direction, eg. CW, will be seen as winded CCW if you look at it from its opposite end. But the start point will be always the same, therefore no matter which direction you wind, this point should be always in front of your view.
          Therefore, after winding the first half of a pair when going to the next, just keep your previous point of view in front of rotor and continue to wind in same direction the 2nd half. Otherwise, if you look at rotor changing your point of view, youŽll be confused.
          This was very good for me in performing my visualization skills, hope itŽs helpful for others as well.

regards
          Alvaro
          Attached Files

Comment

• Having Trouble reading last page...

Hello to All,

I am having trouble getting to page <117> (last one) ...can't get to it.

I am still receiving by mail the notifications...that is how I am aware of the posts...

For example...can't read the latest post from Interdesign here...I did read it at my email.

Maybe I am "banned" from here...

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Seems to be a bug in the system, others are having the same problem, for me it is very very slow and drops out a lot

Mike

Comment

• Me too.
                Dana
                "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                Nikola Tesla

Comment

• not here

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                  Seems to be a bug in the system, others are having the same problem, for me it is very very slow and drops out a lot

Mike
                  Hello Mike
                  thatŽs in Valencia
                  in Malaga no problemo

alvaro

Comment

• new stators - YouTube

Comment

• Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
                      Hello Mike
                      thatŽs in Valencia
                      in Malaga no problemo

alvaro
                      well I'm out in the sticks and on the end of the line, max here is 1mb in the morning, in the afternoon a lot less

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by interdesign21 View Post
                        I found a very useful a concept I learned from Mk, a member of other forum,but very wise at coils........
                        Hi Alvaro,
                        I feel it is partly different. Please do not feel offended! You notion might get not true if you change one single parameter - on where you begin to wind CW. Here my explanation:
                        Sailors know it. If a rope is manufactured CW it remains CW independently from what direction you view it. Same at CCW. If you have it hanging perpendicularly and follow the strands form bottom to top you have a right drift for CW and a left drift if CCW. If you turn the rope 180° there is no difference at all.

Our local sailors call it S or Z type.

Now find out what corresponds to CW!

The main confusion is on where you start winding.
                        Imagine the rope agin hanging perpendicularly and you try to add another winding:
                        (If you still imagine the clock attached to bottom)
                        If you start at bottom to top and turn CW it is true CW.
                        If you start at top to bottom and turn CW it will result in CCW.

(If you take the clock to top you will get it right)

The last notion indicates that at our motor winding the CW/CCW can be applied at fixed conditions given- therefore confusion.

If you start to wind a pole and look from outside on it and you wind the coil CW (clock attached to surface of pole) from outside to center (shaft side) you will have CW. If you wind CW from center to outside it will result in CCW. (consult pic above)
                        If you wind a coil layer by layer from one end to the other and back again pertaining the winding direction CW you will have one layer CW next CCW next CW....
                        But from the electromagentic point of view there is no difference because you do not apply the rule CW or CCW but the right hand rule or left hand rule (depending on your thinking model) in order to know where the N or S pole is. UFO teaches us to wind the N-pole (outside) fist (xxx hand rule) then continue with the next half winding performing S-pole outside. Because of pole change, bent magnet flow and same view from outside we need to wind reverse compared to N-pole.
                        And yes: if we comprehend those two poles as a magnetic bar being bend and we imigine it to be straight the winding direction will be the same for both half coils - independently if CW or CCW.

- My advice is to follow UFOs thinking model of xxx hand rule (100% true) and not confuse - CW/CCW being simply the wrong tool for this task.
                        - Additionally: there is a strong reason on why UFO teaches to imagine a fixed starting side where you apply electric plus lead and then - and only then - you can decide on how to wind N and S poles. Take a note on your winding scheme and you will not get confused with winding directions at all.

This image was extracted from here (excellent tutorial) It can't be taught better!

JohnS
                        BTW: The resolution is: Z type corresponds to CW
                        Last edited by JohnStone; 01-12-2013, 07:35 PM.
                        Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Still Locked Out...

Sorry, but can not read you guys...

I see on my right hand side the <page 117>...press it, but routes me back to Page 116...

Sorry for the inconvenience...

hope it will be solved soon

Regards

Ufopolitics
                          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• correction

Hello John
                            no offense at all !!!
                            if you look at the pic I posted, I wrote: it APPEARS to be CCW.
                            In fact I think we are saying the same thing but with different words.
                            Of course IŽll be always glad to be corrected, so my learning process will enhance, sooooo . . .thank you!!
                            cheers
                            Alvaro

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Sorry, but can not read you guys...

I see on my right hand side the <page 117>...press it, but routes me back to Page 116...

Sorry for the inconvenience...

hope it will be solved soon

Regards

Ufopolitics
                              Maybe try deleting all your browser cache and any other junk it tends to keep? If that fails try using a proxy temporarily. Anonymouse.org or here are a bunch: Free Public Proxy Servers Lists: HTTP, HTTPS/Secure/Tunnel/Connect/IRC, SOCKS, CGI/PHP/Web, transparent/anonymous/elite/high anonymous, standard, non-standard ports
                              I know this forum has been having database errors but if they are in a cache somewhere you may continue to see them after they are fixed. Of course if you can't see this page then I'm probably wasting space .... I'll PM you this
                              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Bright.

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                                Great work Machine, wow you have some bright sparking going on there.
                                The motor seemed to start instantly and the generator wound up slower, the difference in the winding patterns really stands out.

Can't wait to see your testing.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X