Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Light!

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
    Hello UFO, Congratulations on the “IMPERIAL ASYMMETRIC MOTOR TORQUE_TEST_ONE”

This is HEROIC MILESTONE ACHIVEMENT.

Efficiency = 104 % (It is the beginning of new beginning)

It is culmination of many many hours of your work and sleepless nights.
    You went to extra ordinary lengths spending both time and money to be throughly scientific with measurements. Hopefully now doubters will take rest now.

Let this be the first BIRTHDAY of >100% Asymmetric Motor Technology.
    Nicola Tesla's Spirit will be very proud of this moment

This is your UREKA MOMENT and you are sharing selflessly with rest us here for the sake of better world.

Looking back in time, I too when first looked at your stationary radiant coil with little-ufo inside some months back, I knew you were dealing with very promising properties of nature of RADIANT ENERGY.

HATS OFF TO YOU UFO!

Now my wish for you and all the active replicators here all the success and GO WHERE NO MAN HAS GONE BEFORE!

Warmest regards

light

Many Thanks Lightworker1!

You have been always very supportive and positive towards my work, and I really appreciate it

Many Warm Regards and Light

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Electric Motor Secrets...Peter Lindemann

Hello to all again,

If we all take a closer look at Mr Lindemann video at time 7:14 on (when He applies the Two Scales to Running Motor Drum)

Peter Lindemann -- Electric Motor Secrets - YouTube

He is just leaning the belt at rotor, and letting the Motor be the one who pulls the higher value scale...while he keeps a perfect balance on the second scale (push on favor of rotation) by maintaining a ZERO value on it.

Notice Mr Lindemann does not uses a steel lever, and applies a huge force...like I did...but just let the motor do the pulling...there is a big difference there...I could do that also...much easier...and actually it will be great positive results on my favor, if I get to look for a "suitable" amp draw......however, the forces we are applying/measuring here are higher than just leaning the belt to drum....as Amperage increases galore as we saw on video.

And I do understand, that IF We just lean the belt or else to rotating pulley...Forces must be subtracted...not added, because Motor is pulling scale that opposes to rotation(positive value)...and pushing the second one (negative value). But that is NOT the case in my testing.

Hope we all could get to a positive agreement here to proceed with testings.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-03-2013, 06:48 PM.
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• I.C.E vs. E.D.M?

Originally posted by Zardox View Post
        Great vid UFO. Showing over 100% efficentcy... Your video calculates in the range from like 5-1/2 to 6-1/2 hp. Is that going to be enough to run the generator that would normally take a 13 hp gas farter?
        A couple of brief comments that may be helpful and may save U.P. a bit of time, if he hasn't already responded...

1. The linear feed isn't optimal; there will most likely be improvement with pulsed and I would presume, higher voltage?
        2. A generator of this size is usually run via a single cylinder engine; the period of true torque production is in a relatively narrow window of the 720 degree 4 stroke cycle - but it works due to the flywheel principal. Perhaps in U. P's electrodynamic machine due to it having powerful continuous generation of torque (due to the windings, etc.) AND having a 20 lbs. armature also acting as a flywheel, some shortcomings in power will not matter? Only hands-on testing will tell.
        3. The 10-13 H.P. internal combustion engines that are generally used to run this size generator are of this power rating in order to also deal with the surge/peak wattage which tend to "bog" the motor down significantly; if not for the governor significantly opening up the throttle plate of the carburetor to react to the load, the I.C.E. would (most likely), die out. By the way, as the throttle plate of the carburetor is opened up to keep the R.P.M's (etc.) somewhat constant, more fuel to be used.

Also, please recall that many electric devices draw considerably more power (sometimes multiple amounts) at start-up than on continuous running. People all too often undersize their generator-purchase because they don’t factor this startup demand into account. Generator manufacturing companies are aware of this and apparently attempt to some degree compensate – hence perhaps why some companies use only a 10 H.P. I.C.E. (other than cost) while others “supersize” up another almost 30 percent. By the way, overloading a symmetrical generator is a great way to destroy it.
        Last edited by zapzap; 01-03-2013, 07:07 PM. Reason: title

Comment

• L1

UFO,

I don't think you need to take L1 as a needed measure, because the torque
          wench will be pivoting from the L2 distance, to F2.
          As the wench could be ten feet long it should still give you the same measurement at any set RPM.

The F1 distance, as more weight is applied, will increase, but does that need
          to be included in your formula????

Just a Thought.
          Mark

Now, below is a simple graphic, where I have displayed the way the set will be done in my next video...with a Torque wrench and the Digital Torque Adapter (black square at pivot point)

And here there will NOT BE TWO SCALES...but JUST ONE measuring the F1 Applied Force.
          According to my Physics knowledge in Handling Vectors of Forces...We add F2A and F2B, since they are DERIVATIVES from F2, meaning F2= F2A + F2B...Correct so far?

Further on, I have also displayed the "future readings" according to Motor Rotation (Remember that Imperial is CCW or R1, looking front of it like in Picture above) related to "R"...Now it will be understood that the Force "FAVORING" Rotation Will be smaller than the One AGAINST...or "Bigger Than"...

As also I have displayed L1 and L2 being the Distances of the Levers...(Archimedes Law of the Lever...First Grade?)...To make it easier on me to apply a minor F1 and amplify F2 based on length differences of the levers...

Ufopolitics[/QUOTE]

Comment

• Feed lines

Hi UFO, could you say how you voltage fed the motor for these tests, I know it was direct, but did you feed back from the output like you did in your other video? or did I miss that somewhere!

I agree with your test proceedure, but the next one will be super great

thanks for everything again

Mike

Comment

• Originally posted by Rl2003 View Post
              UFO,

I don't think you need to take L1 as a needed measure, because the torque
              wench will be pivoting from the L2 distance, to F2.
              As the wench could be ten feet long it should still give you the same measurement at any set RPM.

The F1 distance, as more weight is applied, will increase, but does that need
              to be included in your formula????

Just a Thought.
              Mark

Hello Mark,

Yes indeed I don't need L1 or L2 for this calculations...
              I just showed them so we understand the Force I am applying here through the difference in levers...

See, what I need the people that say I must subtract F2A and F2B...is to understand that it is a different set up when I set a lever and apply a huge force, bigger than just leaning fixed the scales like in picture below...

[IMG][/IMG]

In that picture (Prony Brake with Two Scales)...it is very obvious the two scales are FIXED to a point where they read ONLY Motor Pull-Push Forces...then YOU DO Subtract them...

Hope you all understand this here.

Thanks

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-03-2013, 07:13 PM.

Comment

• Feeding

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
                Hi UFO, could you say how you voltage fed the motor for these tests, I know it was direct, but did you feed back from the output like you did in your other video? or did I miss that somewhere!

I agree with your test proceedure, but the next one will be super great

thanks for everything again

Mike
                Hello Mike,

Yes, thanks, I forgot to write on video how connections were made...however, they are at Video Description in YT...
                Brushes are connected Parallel at 180ş just like factory does on original...so both are Input on this test...no output.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                  Hello to All,

First, I want to thank all the Positive comments here, appreciating the work I have rendered with pleasure.
                  Now, some "doubts" have raised based on my procedures...on video, related to Forces Adding or Subtracting...I already went through this in previous pages back...BUT, since the results now...I have received some very nice private mails (from friends of course, FOE will never do it that way) and some very negative comments on my YT Channel...expected from the "Dark Side"...

Now I want to bring this subject to the Open...and IF I am wrong, then by all means it will be corrected...

In Peter Lindemann video: "Electric Motors Secrets" He uses two Spring Scales, and One of them stays at Zero Value...meaning it is the correct method to balance forces. However, IF that zero scale raises to a Positive value, that means it is ALSO a Force against rotation , in my humble opinion. Therefore, it must be ADDED.

Now, below is a simple graphic, where I have displayed the way the set will be done in my next video...with a Torque wrench and the Digital Torque Adapter (black square at pivot point)

And here there will NOT BE TWO SCALES...but JUST ONE measuring the F1 Applied Force.
                  According to my Physics knowledge in Handling Vectors of Forces...We add F2A and F2B, since they are DERIVATIVES from F2, meaning F2= F2A + F2B...Correct so far?

Further on, I have also displayed the "future readings" according to Motor Rotation (Remember that Imperial is CCW or R1, looking front of it like in Picture above) related to "R"...Now it will be understood that the Force "FAVORING" Rotation Will be smaller than the One AGAINST...or "Bigger Than"...

As also I have displayed L1 and L2 being the Distances of the Levers...(Archimedes Law of the Lever...First Grade?)...To make it easier on me to apply a minor F1 and amplify F2 based on length differences of the levers...

It would be also understood, that I have set the Two Pulleys perfectly aligned to their respective centers...so there would not be any deviation or inclinations towards one side more than other...

Simple Elementary School Knowledge of Physics here to Me guys...

However...correct me if I am wrong...BUT...I will expect a REAL Explanation...and "No Citing Wikipedia or else Links"...BE REAL , Be Yourself...do not hide behind what "someone else said or wrote..."...

Then I will proceed to make video with Torque Wrench...I mean, if I am wrong...I will NOT spent the time to create a video that is all wrong...right?

Thanks for your contributions here.

Ufopolitics
                  Hello UFO, I am in total agreement.
                  Looking forward to this new set up.
                  Each new set up is naturally really refinement of the previous one.

I just threw in this simple diagram to hopefully give intuitive idea to those who are wondering whether the two spring balance-readings are ADDED or Subtracted?

Answer of course they are added.

Good luck

Warmest regards

light

Comment

• Hey UFO,

Great testing. Your putting lots of hours in UFO. Thanks.
                    I posted your mecc alte part numbers on previous page. More info was needed for shaft adaptor.
                    Dyann is shipping my new stator assemblies today.

It's looking good UFO.

Too bad Peter Lindeman wouldn't comment and settle everything.
                    I would think they would be added, as well.

Machine

Comment

• Hi ALL!
                      FYI: I'm back from vacation but will stay silent while digesting all posts I missed.

Thanks for avoiding argument!!!

Please note this rule of thumb:
                      I takes 20% of effort to get 80 % of success while the last 20% take 80% of the total effort.

Nobody shall be discouraged by the outcome of current work.!!!!!!!! Soon we will head to home stretch!
                      JohnS
                      BTW:
                      1. Prony brake with single scale.

2. Alternatively
                      (advance to "prony brake dynamometer")
                      Discard if not applicable.
                      Last edited by JohnStone; 01-03-2013, 09:00 PM.
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                        Hi ALL!
                        FYI: I'm back from vacation but will stay silent while digesting all posts I missed.

Thanks for avoiding argument!!!

Please note this rule of thumb:
                        I takes 20% of effort to get 80 % of success while the last 20% take 80% of the total effort.

Nobody shall be discouraged by the outcome of current work.!!!!!!!! Soon we will head to home stretch!
                        JohnS
                        BTW:
                        1. Prony brake with single scale.

2. Alternatively
                        (advance to "prony brake dynamometer")
                        Discard if not applicable.
                        Hello JohnS, welcome back.
                        Your mechanical reference has lot of good stuff described. Thanks
                        Looks like I will be receiving my replacement for the damaged imperial rotor + replacement for the missing stator assembly next week.

GOOD LUCK

Warmest regards

light

Comment

• Hello and Goodmorning to All

Hello to All

@John Stone: Hello John Stone!, is great to have you back...hope you have enjoyed the fresh air at the Alps!!

@Hello Machine Alive, Yes Machine, I saw the part numbers from Mecc Alte, great and thanks!...But in meantime, I am having a local Machine shop fix-align parts for me properly....then I will see what happens...

I am moving to a Test with a 48 Volt Bank Batteries (just added another 35 Ah to perform another Torque Test...
                          Motor is developing 8900-9000 RPM's with that Bank...
                          Windings still "lightly warm"...

What is interesting about this feed...is that after Machine is turned off...the Reverse Sparking and Running Time is way longer than with 36 Volts...I am going to try a set of Caps at Input...so they could absorb them...finding the right one is the key...

What I think would be next move on longer tests runs...is to replace bearings with Higher Speed rated ones...since originals are rated for the Top 2500 RPM's Symmetric Motor develops.

Basically We need to see what Torque we get there...in order to be able to fully spin Mecc Alte at Surge/Peak Output...

@John Stone: John, will it be possible to design a Robust Switching Voltage Regulator, without a huge/massive transformer...similar to the LM317...meaning, pure electronics...that will handle 36-48 Volts at 150-200 Amps Max?...I know it depends on finding the right Transistor(s)...capable of handling those Watts...so we could feed our Controller Oscillator?

I know that there are many available, that they use on Electric Cars and they go up to 500 Amps... like:

Curtis Controllers

and a 350 Amps here:

931 - 400 AMP SERIES CONTROLLER WITH TD 6-10.5V THROTTLE

Or:

Golf-Cart 350 AMP, SERIES CONTROLLER WITH 0-5K THROTTLE

However, All this Controllers are designed to "stand" the B EMF Spikes...for the Symmetrical Motor World...so they have Flywheel arrangement inside each MOSFET...We do not need that...as this design will create drawback in performance by consuming too much off battery bank.

I have test them and they work...but like I am saying...if we could build it from scratch according to our pulses...with nicer C.L (Current Limit Pots), Acceleration Control...etc...will be awesome.

In any event, we could open them and try to "smooth" their operation to our needs.

Regards to all

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 01-04-2013, 03:50 PM.

Comment

• Welding inverter 100A

Hi Ufo!

Your work so far is incredible!!!

Sadly I can't afford the imperial motor, shipping to Arg is about $850!!!, so I keep working with my 14 pole motor pushing to its limits

About inverter...

When I was searching for a PSU to use as source to my PWM circuit I found this site with lots of high power circuits. Hope be helpful for your needs...

Welding Inverter 100A
                            Welding inverter 100A

Circuits Index
                            D A N Y K . W Z . C Z

Big hug Ufo!

Nico

Comment

• An Accident at P27-P28...

Hello to All,

Before I run the following tests, I conducted a Diagnose Test on Motor...
                              Found Two Pairs were open...P28 and P27, which are (thankfully!!) the outer ones at wiring diagram...they stick out, and got cut by the steel at armature and stators...getting in the Air Gap...

Here are some pictures...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This be a good lesson to you all, who are replicating this Motor...
                              I have no idea when this happened...
                              Later on on sophisticated models we could add an LED Sensor to determine which Pairs are open...as to indicate a timer schedule...of "when did it happened"...

So, it is time to rewind P27/P28...and making sure will be sealed and MUCH tighter...can't afford to be a hair loose...at the RPM's this thing is moving...

And like I said before...This Armatures need to go to a process of completely bathing/soaking wires in a High Temperature Epoxy...as setting it in a Vacuum Chamber while drying up...then this accidents will not occur.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Comment

• An Accident at P27-P28...

Hello to All,

Before I run the following tests, I conducted a Diagnose Test on Motor...
                                Found Two Pairs were open...P28 and P27, which are (thankfully!!) the outer ones at wiring diagram...they stick out, and got cut by the steel at armature and stators...getting in the Air Gap...

Here are some pictures...

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

This be a good lesson to you all, who are replicating this Motor...
                                I have no idea when this happened...
                                Later on on sophisticated models we could add an LED Sensor to determine which Pairs are open...as to indicate a timer schedule...of "when did it happened"...

So, it is time to rewind P27/P28...and making sure will be sealed and MUCH tighter...can't afford to be a hair loose...at the RPM's this thing is moving...

And like I said before...This Armatures need to go to a process of completely bathing/soaking wires in a High Temperature Epoxy...as setting it in a Vacuum Chamber while drying up...then this accidents will not occur.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                                X