• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks Donald...

Originally posted by Donald Haas View Post
    Hi All,

Some of us by natural temperamental gifting are highly prone to critism and

negativity and egotism. I am one such person.

Let's not have another episode of energy wasted on such expressions.

We need to see clearly that UFO is sharing his victory.

He has run with the vision until he is walking in the culimation.

He is not looking for approval or acceptance, he is looking to give because of

desire to be a benefit to us.

Let the victory continue to unfold and enjoy the ride. UFO is a gift and a

giver of exceptional quality.

bro d

Hello Donald Haas,

Thanks for your kind words...

However, I am not looking for "My" Victory though...I am looking for "Our Victory" my friend...
    If I would be looking for "My" Victory...I would have posted, first, My Real Name here...
    And second...I would have sold hundreds of copies of a simple pdf on line...on a Pay Pal Account..."Big Business"...right?
    Third...I could have sold this "Methodology" for "a few bucks" to any Oil Company...I could be a pretty Wealthy guy...

However, the Secret of the Higher Civilizations out there...are based on a simple concept, that we all have ignored for so long...
    The transfer of our findings...of our discoveries...from Generations to Generations...the wisdom of knowledge transferred from the Old to the Younger...and so on...
    At the end...we are only Carbon, my friend...Carbon from Millions of Years...re born, "Renovatio" into new souls...new brains...that eventually will fail/drain with time,biological mortality of our cells ...no matter how wealthy any of Us are...so the only legacy...the real one to give ...is our knowledge...our discoveries...from our search of years...
    Money, Power and Treasures have brought ambitions, greed...envy... to our race for centuries...a big enemy of sharing knowledge...therefore, we do not Evolve...and we will keep this way...until we all decide to do "the opposite"...to do what no one will...but the right thing to do...in my humble opinion.

Regards my Friend

Ufopolitics
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-31-2012, 03:59 AM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• The Right Stuff.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello Donald Haas,

However, I am not looking for "My" Victory though...I am looking for "Our Victory" my friend...
      If I would be looking for "My" Victory...I would have posted, first, My Real Name here...
      And second...I would have sold hundreds of copies of a simple pdf on line...on a Pay Pal Account..."Big Business"...right?
      Third...I could have sold this "Methodology" for "a few bucks" to any Oil Company...I could be a pretty Wealthy guy...

However, the Secret of the Higher Civilizations out there...are based on a simple concept, that we all have ignored for so long...
      The transfer of our findings...of our discoveries...from Generations to Generations...the wisdom of knowledge transferred from the Old to the Younger...and so on...
      At the end...we are only Carbon, my friend...Carbon from Millions of Years...re born, "Renovatio" into new souls...new brains...that eventually will fail/drain with time,biological mortality of our cells ...no matter how wealthy any of Us are...so the only legacy...the real one to give ...is our knowledge...our discoveries...from our search of years...
      Money, Power and Treasures have brought ambitions, greed...envy... to our race for centuries...a big enemy of sharing knowledge...therefore, we do not Evolve...and we will keep this way...until we all decide to do "the opposite"...to do what no one will...but the right thing to do...in my humble opinion.

Regards my Friend

Ufopolitics

BRAVO, UFO, BRAVO.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• That's a great philosophical statement UFO. Maybe one day people will be referencing that much the way we like to quote Mr.Tesla

Comment

• starting to come full circle

couldnt agree more with zardox. tesla's words are so meaningful and powerful because of the knowledge and spirituality associated with them. science without spiritual meaning/understanding is blind. like hot electricity without her cold counterpoise.... i recognize a lot of the same attributes in your words, UFOPOLITICS...therefore they resonate much better

keep up the work, this momentum cannot be stopped. your acts of kindness will live through many, many generations.

love and light, here come the asymmetrical motor witch killers

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello Donald Haas,

Regards my Friend

Ufopolitics
            Very wise words. Happy New Year UFO and everyone!
            There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
              Hello Gotoluc,

I understand perfectly what you are writing above...
              I understand what the Original Motor Spec's means...it will deliver 2400 RPM's @ 4HP Torque Load, and consuming 103 Amps/36Volts or 3.7 KVA to do that job...
              I have an original, untouched Imperial Motor that I have kept just to make the real (and not by a data sheet) testing of Both Machines...same bank of batteries...same load applied, same reading Meters...

I do not think you are familiar with my Motors , my friend...one attribute they all have...is the very High Torque...from the very small Radio Shack five pole...to any other of bigger number of poles...as it works "directly proportional"....the more poles....the more torque...so Torque...is a Parameter I feel very comfortable with when it comes to my Machines...

I am going to "Dyno" both Machines next...however, I had to Modify the Dynamo-meter, and replace the leather belt by a steel cable used in hydraulic lifters, as also the plastic wheel...for a steel pulley...hoping the Two Digital RAPALA Scales will hold the pound pressure...

In this video I wanted you all to see the response capabilities of this Machine...basically the High RPM's on such Armature Mass...like Member Zapzap wrote (thanks Zap!.. )...That is the reason I wanted to measure total Lbs on Both Armatures...

Did You all noticed of the Amperage readings from start til developing full speed?

If You have not paid attention to that "detail"...please do...observe how it starts at over 67 Amps(Time 4:35 on video)...then 51.7 (@4:37)...and 47.7 (still at 4:37)...36.2A (at 4:39)...35.7 (@4:40) till it reaches a steady value...at 4:42...of 32.68 Amps...then keep it steady at 32 and "some decimals" of Amperage fluctuations...
              Now We have to consider the Acceleration attributes from Zero to Full Speed...of a 20 Lbs Rotor...it "blew it" in 0.07 Seconds...

Stay tuned as you will see those Test videos very soon...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO, great video and performance of that 20lb Rotor: Zero to Full Speed of a 20 Lbs Rotor in mere short 0.07 Seconds was astounding. The Torque and Angular-Acceleration during those 0.07 seconds was amazing.
              Great Job.

All Your Investment in the System is really for the LOVE OF THIS WORLD TO MAKE IT A HAPPY PLACE. It is a great sacrifice for the better world.

My Best & Happy Wishes for here and the New Year to you UFO, and All The Active Members of this Forum.

Warmest Regards

light
              Last edited by Lightworker1; 12-31-2012, 06:25 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

• Happy new year to all

Feliz ańo neuvo UFO and all here on this forum, may 2013 be a good year for all.

Mike

Comment

• Wire question

UFOPolitics,
                  I wonder if I might ask a question. I have a spool of # 18 wire to use on my "flying machine" and there has been some talk that you might try a different size next. I have wound several AC motors over the years 1/4 for practice to 5 hp for real and built multiple wind generators to 10 kw. using neos and open core fiberglass stators. I also have a spool of #27 which if wound 8 in hand would replace the #18 and make fitting the turns easier (maybe). What would you do?
                  For that is what I shall do tomorrow while the snow flies. Have a good New Year where the sun shines all the time.
                  Garry

Comment

• Hi everyone

Well, I finished the end plates, only one needed to drilled and tapped the other was good, should of checked both, oh well, I'm glad I got that one.

So, I put the motor together, checked the ohms again, but something seemed wrong, then I reliezed the connectors on my new cables were larger and was shorting to end plate. So I fixed that. My new resistance of the the 180* coils, connected in series, is .7, (.6-. .8).

Ok, so I hooked up 36 volts, pulsed, generator ( or other coils) was not hooked up. It spun, but, houston we got a problem. It spun CW, and serious sparking at the two positive ends of coils.

So, that is as far as I've gotten. I also, forgot to check poles of magnets. So, not sure if that is a problem.

The wife isn't gonna let me do anymore tonight, having a big wing ding, wish you could all come over.

I have the next two days off, so we'll get this figured out.

Happy New Years, everyone.

Comment

• I once heard it said.....

If you want to change the world
                      "be that change".

UFO politics,You practice what you preach!!

We need a lot more of that.........
                      Happy New Year to you and the many who work here to "be that change".

Chet
                      Last edited by RAMSET; 01-01-2013, 12:20 AM.
                      If you want to Change the world
                      BE that change !!

Comment

• Re Hot side of coil

G'Day UFO
                        I have a coil about 180 meters of 5 x .8mm diam litzed enamel wire all parallel all strands soldered together each end equals 1.39 Ohms I figured this would be a good cold coil.
                        I was going to wind 160meters of 1.5mm diam enameled wire @3.23 ohms bifilar as 2 strands un litzed giving 1.5mm diam 80 meters parallel I imagined giving 1.25? Ohms when I measured, cut it then wound it up it measured only .92 ohms.
                        Now I calculated it to be short 7 meters of bifilar strands to make 1 ohm. Should I solder another 7+ meters ?

I am making a tricycle to carry 2 people and want to power it with a 1000 watt Chinese 4 brushed 10 pole motor (I think it is the same as John Stone has) unmodified and make it with a reverse mode, I expect that the motor needs to be wired a bit different.,
                        I am writing this to ask you would this coil the 5 x .8mm litzed 1.39 ohms in parallel wound on an air core with the bifilar 1.5mm diam .92 ohms in parallel wound on top be a good coil to drive this motor using your 8 mosfet circuit shown prior at the beginning of "mymotorsgotmeintoradiantenergy" ?
                        I remember you discussed this with Farmhand and gave to him your “Happy motor" diagram " and Later I also remember you suggesting that we look at the thread that Farmhand had started but I have not been able to locate his thread. Please could you direct me to this thread ?

This is the setup I am talking about only with a 1000w motor not the My1018 I showed in my video it was 36v 250w motor
                        UFO's Circuit Running a MY1018 - YouTube

When I tried to run the 1000w motor it ran cold but the circuit heated up very quickly I am sure it is because the hot and cold coils are not a match for the larger motor

Please UFO I know you must be very bombed out after all the work you have been doing with your Imperial Electric P56 motor joining it up to the Mecc Alte head It looks very good I have my Mecc Alte gen head and am waiting for the 3 UFO Packets from Imperial Electric but while I am waiting I want to make a tricycle and power it with an un modified 1000 watt motor so as to get the exercise my wife says I need and also to take her shopping she will probably get a few when I told her that she Just fell and then with a modified motor to show my local skeptics and the ones at one other thread exactly what can be really done. Even by a simple joiner. The ones at one other thread think that over unity means perpetual motion and not as it really is a COP>1
                        Perpetual motion is impossible for mankind at this point of time as components and mechanical parts wear out and need to be replaced.
                        Since I have connected to your threads I have of course have an open mind and have really enjoyed what I have been learning. Please take it easy and continue to enjoy building your motors the same as I am sure everyone participating on these threads are.

very much
                        Kindest regards

Still here working in the background

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                          Hello Ian, so does say a double strand of wire that is half the length of a single strand (thinking of limited winding space here) have half the overall resistance? (electronics Dummy don't forget!) and if so which would project the stronger magnetic field when pulsed?

Regard Cornboy.
                          G'Day Cormboy 555
                          Here is a calculator that you can just punch in the various resistances and it will calculate the parallel resulting resistance

PARALLEL RESISTOR CALCULATOR

I am away behind reading the posts as I have been re reading the posts on the "mymotorsgotmeintoradiantenergy" thread to catch up in learning the way John Stone is improving the mosfet circuit.

I hope this calculator is of some help for you

Regards

always watching and learning

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
                            G'Day Cormboy 555
                            Here is a calculator that you can just punch in the various resistances and it will calculate the parallel resulting resistance

PARALLEL RESISTOR CALCULATOR

I am away behind reading the posts as I have been re reading the posts on the "mymotorsgotmeintoradiantenergy" thread to catch up in learning the way John Stone is improving the mosfet circuit.

I hope this calculator is of some help for you

Regards

always watching and learning

Hello Ian, and all, thanks for the calculator, i think the happy motor design was for Fathershand not Farmhand, perhaps if you search the Tap into Radiant, thread for Fathershand's post's.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

• What Comes Out.

Hello everyone, happy new year, and let's press on in 2013.

A question for Netica And Iankoglin please.

Both of you have run standard DC motors on (inductive collapse, negative, Radiant) output from pulsing coils with diodes right?

Would it be possible for either of you to repeat that, but pulsing a asymmetrically modified motor, and measuring what comes out of the gen or output brushes.

The coil being pulsed whith hot positive, is outputting cold negative to run the motor, yes? so would it be positive - hot coming out the gen brushes? I'm sure you can see where i'm going with this.

With time i could do it myself, but you Guy's already have the setup.
                              I am putting all my effort into the Mag3 build.

@ UFO, if you have already done this could you please enlighten us.

Many Thanks, Cornboy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                                Hello everyone, happy new year, and let's press on in 2013.

A question for Netica And Iankoglin please.

Both of you have run standard DC motors on (inductive collapse, negative, Radiant) output from pulsing coils with diodes right?

Would it be possible for either of you to repeat that, but pulsing a asymmetrically modified motor, and measuring what comes out of the gen or output brushes.

The coil being pulsed whith hot positive, is outputting cold negative to run the motor, yes? so would it be positive - hot coming out the gen brushes? I'm sure you can see where i'm going with this.

With time i could do it myself, but you Guy's already have the setup.
                                I am putting all my effort into the Mag3 build.

@ UFO, if you have already done this could you please enlighten us.

Many Thanks, Cornboy.
                                Hi Cornboy,

Sorry but I'm not doing any work on this project at the moment, just watching from the sidelines to see how people are progressing, also got caught up in another project for now. Good luck with it..

netica

Comment

Working...
                                X