Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
    Thanks UFO,

If I can aviod using the gear pullers, and only press once, I would be happy . I can use washers to shim brush plate, if I have to.

machine
    Machine

Nope, DON'T do that (shim at end bearing) as You may tighten front end by pushing too much...that motor shaft fits almost perfect there...check out before you mount anything...and see 4 yourself...

You don't have to pull...as long as you stay withing measures...

Regards

Ufopolitics
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
      Hello Dllabarre,

This is from the OTHER Thread...sorry about the confusion...it seems the way I wrote it...

[IMG][/IMG]

Here it is...already fixed, the one I have previously loaded, had error on resistance values...but error cited on my following post to diagram...I wrote all resistors 2.2K, and one was 220 ohm.

Positive Out (12V) is understood goes through the 68 Ohm Resistor to legs 4-8 of IC 555 and also to one leg (not Wiper) of 250K POT...through the 1k Resistor (R8) of Main Diagram below.

[IMG][/IMG]

And, please, all this data is supposed to be at the other Thread...Controllers, Electronics and Static Coils...make copies of it over there...So I can erase this post from here.

Thanks and Regards

Ufopolitics
      G'Day the NTE circiut is not complete
      There is a connection from D3 to Drain Missing
      It is shown up on a later post than where this one was originally shown shown

Kindest Regards

Kogs

Comment

• Originally posted by iankoglin View Post
        Kindest Regards
        Kogs
        Thank you,
        I'll research this on the other thread so as not to change the direction of this thread. I'll delete my posts regarding the circuit on this thread and recommend others to do the same.

Regards,
        Don

Comment

• D3 to Drain

Originally posted by iankoglin View Post

Kindest Regards

Kogs
          Thanks Ian!

There is a while I don't get into this electronics side...

Completely right, D3 goes to Drain,coming from legs 4-8 of 555,however, it is also shown on schematic shown on Page 52/Post1545...as also on many pages back.

Regards

Ufopolitics
          Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Asymmetrical Winding Part 1

Hello to All,

Here is the first part video of the Winding Process for the Imperial PM Motor P56 Body...There are going to be like 3 or four parts all together, according to all tracks I am processing...

Asymmetrical Winding Part 1 - YouTube

Merry Christmas to All!

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Hello to All,

Here is the first part video of the Winding Process for the Imperial PM Motor P56 Body...There are going to be like 3 or four parts all together, according to all tracks I am processing...

Asymmetrical Winding Part 1 - YouTube

Merry Christmas to All!

Regards

Ufopolitics
              Excellent UFO, I'm glad you're putting out more videos!

Keep up the good work, I'd love to see this work in my own home!

Regards and Merry Christmas!
              I won't talk to people who are swayed by negative emotions, bear that in mind.

For the others.. Let's get along, I want to advance science, not fight.

Comment

• Thank You

UFO your dedication to this is amazing.
                The best of luck
                shylo

Comment

Hello Iflewmyown,

That is it!...a UFO Kit

Hey, I notice both Commutators need to be pressed...which is great, because the factory press do it a bit too much...so I will be uploading a Diagram on perfect distances from Armature surface to Commutator bottom plane.

The Wire you will need is 18 awg (Gauge)
                  The Place where I buy it from is EIS and they sell 5 and 10 pounds rolls, the last time I have bought one ten pounder...and that will be more than enough for one Motor and even two will do...

However you guys will also need Hedges and the spaghetti insulators (sleeves for 18 gauge) High Temp rated.

I will gather all the spec's later on.

You guys do not have to buy where I say I do...shop around, check your towns...visit your local Motor Repair Shops...for sure they will know of great deals...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                  Hello UFO. I hope all is going well.
                  I tried to find this company EIS on the web.
                  The only that corresponds to EIS is coming up in the google search as this one:

EIS - Electrical, Electronic, Wire & Cable, Industrial Assembly

Is this the company you have mind?

Also, do use 200 Degree Polyester/Polyamide Enamel Film magnet-wire for your projects? Then there are single and double films types.

So far I have only single film 200 Degree Polyester/Polyamide Enamel Film magnet-wire in the past from ebay.

What is the source for Hedges and the spaghetti insulators (sleeves for 18 gauge) High Temp rated?

Thanks for all the help.

Warmest regards
                  light

Comment

• Hi UFO @ all
                    Thankyou for the great video. Very easy to follow instruction even for me!

I have one question about balance of motor when winding. I don't have one to practice on yet. Do you think it may help with balanced and or vibration if you wound in this order P1-P15-P2-P16-P3-P17 and so on
                    I'd like to see P15 sit exactly like P1 not wound over the top of another pair then do P2 and then P16 to keep it Balanced. Not sure if it would make much of a difference or not.

A side by side test on a unmodified motor and a UFO molested motor A power test and a noise test. like 4cyl against V8

If there are any other KIWI's watching and would like to get a motor or two and sea frieght them (could get two for the price of one) Its about $280 for a 1sqm and $180.70 to air freight for 1 UFO kit, It would be the cheapest option. A Kiwi group buy and ship. Let me Know.

Looking forward to video No 2 Do you take AMEX

Cheers to all from NZ

Comment

• 8-Poles & 2-Stators

Hello UFO,

Thanks for the winding video, that cleared up a lot of things in my head.

Now I want to replicate also but so far have only been able to get my hands on a 8P / 2S univeral motor salvaged from a vacuum cleaner (120v/2A rating). I have not seen you mention 8P anywhere and so I'm asking if my intended winding pattern will be good. See drawing below.

The straight lines represent 12~20 turns while the curved line is the interconnect to it's complementary pole. Is this the way the winding should be done for a 8P rotor???

I intend to excite the stators separately (constant current) so I can have more logical measurement data later.

Merry Christmas to everyone!!!

Lester444

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                        Hello UFO. I hope all is going well.
                        I tried to find this company EIS on the web.
                        The only that corresponds to EIS is coming up in the google search as this one:

EIS - Electrical, Electronic, Wire & Cable, Industrial Assembly

Is this the company you have mind?

Also, do use 200 Degree Polyester/Polyamide Enamel Film magnet-wire for your projects? Then there are single and double films types.

So far I have only single film 200 Degree Polyester/Polyamide Enamel Film magnet-wire in the past from ebay.

What is the source for Hedges and the spaghetti insulators (sleeves for 18 gauge) High Temp rated?

Thanks for all the help.

Warmest regards
                        light
                        Greetings:

I have had very good luck purchasing both wire and sleeving from a local electric motor rebuild shop.

The local shop charges cost plus standard markup, which is much better than buying on Ebay.

Thinking that there may be a few who may wish to have their armature 'professionally' wound and vacuum pressure impregnated, I am going to check pricing later this week if my local shop is open.

Merry Christmas!!

glen

Comment

• Thanks for vid UFO, nice and clear. I'll be starting to wind tonight. Comms went on nice( 19mm, and 23mm ). Spins well.

Sleeves should maybe be for 16 ga., easier then trying to get 18 ga wire in 18 ga sleeves.

GlenWV, How will your electrical shop wind this motor, they won't know how? I think you'll have to do it yourself.

Merry Christmas UFO, everyone.

Comment

• Asymmetrical Winding Part Two (2)

Hello to All,

Asymmetrical Winding Part 2 - YouTube

Here is the Second Part to the Imperial Motor Winding Process...still one more to go...since YT allowed me to go up to 20 Minutes on each...

I will be responding later on to all your posts and questions...as also providing the other products we will need here in detail...please be patient...and Merry Christmas to All.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• All the best.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Hello to All,

Asymmetrical Winding Part 2 - YouTube

Here is the Second Part to the Imperial Motor Winding Process...still one more to go...since YT allowed me to go up to 20 Minutes on each...

I will be responding later on to all your posts and questions...as also providing the other products we will need here in detail...please be patient...and Merry Christmas to All.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Great Video,s UFO, thanks for all your hard work.

Merry Christmas to Everyone

Cornboy.

Comment

• Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone!

May we all gain the knowledge of free energy!

Regards!
                                I won't talk to people who are swayed by negative emotions, bear that in mind.

For the others.. Let's get along, I want to advance science, not fight.

Comment

Working...
                                X