My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by djex81 View Post
    Forgive my ignorance if any, just a thought I had since the mention of looping the system and so I thought I'd offer it.

What if instead of designing a fancy switching circuit system to keep the rotation at ~3800 RPM we just add a mass (flywheel) between the motor and generator and pulse the motor. Could we not store enough rotational energy in the mass to hold the RPM long enough for the output to be looped back to the input via standard mechanical switch?

?
    G'Day djex81
    Prior to 1984 John Bedini experimented using a Flywheel a pic is here
    http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...hEnergizer.jpg

the controller pic is here

http://i1193.photobucket.com/albums/...controller.jpg

After all of JB's experimenting he does not use a large fly wheel as such except in his Ferris wheel which is the fly wheel and all of his other wheeled machines the wheel is the fly wheel. BUT all of his commercial units do not use flywheels

Regards Kogs

Putting his 2 cents in

Comment

• Hello Cornboy

Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
      Hello UFO, Machine, and everyone, sorry to hear you are bogged there machine, you a welcome any time to do some plowing.

Well it's 7:45 AM on the 21st of 12th 2012 here in OZ and the world still seems up and running, go figure!

Hello Cornboy,

Thanks for letting Us know...that you are already ahead of Us all...down here...on the other side of the Great Atlantic Ocean...

However, my Dear Friend Cornboy...I most remind you...that the Mayans were established on this side of the Planet...on this Meridians of time...therefore, we will have to go by "Our Time"...since their precision was so accurate...

So..."Be afraid!!...Be very Afraid!!!..."

...said Johnny English...

Regards Cornboy

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Flywheel...

Originally posted by djex81 View Post
        Forgive my ignorance if any, just a thought I had since the mention of looping the system and so I thought I'd offer it.

What if instead of designing a fancy switching circuit system to keep the rotation at ~3800 RPM we just add a mass (flywheel) between the motor and generator and pulse the motor. Could we not store enough rotational energy in the mass to hold the RPM long enough for the output to be looped back to the input via standard mechanical switch?

Got the idea from reading about others using pulsed flywheel devices to achieve an over unity system. Some have done it with pulsed pulley systems and some with pulsed DC motors. The key is to pulse the mass in order to store (ON pulse) and then get some free rotational energy (OFF pulse). By combining this with UFOs already efficient motor / generator setup I think it could be something to look into. I know UFO has said many times that his motors run much better when pulsed so this came to mind as maybe the missing piece?
        Hello Djex81,

That is a very interesting issue...using the inertia forces "on our side"...that great "Momentum" of acceleration and speed...

I should tell you to observe carefully the way Magnetic Interactions take place in my Machines...by turning on certain portion of the 360 quadrant and NOT all of it, while there is another "side" that is "idling"...and if you notice this creates an "unbalance" at rotation, an asymmetry of movement, like a pendulum effect, but rotational...and the pairs at idle, serve as weight balancers .

To note this better, just observe the Pairs been energized...and their throw out Forces, then turn off...then comes next...and so on...and on...like the Energizer Bunny...

My Motors...IF we could conceive them from scratch...without limitations on Radius/Diameter or length of its cylindrical embodiment...could be even more effective...IF, the Radius where the Pairs are being wound...will be located further away from shaft, as close to the outer circumference limits as we could...leaving a Space, as an Arm...connected to the shaft...then the "Prime Mover" will NOT need to be that long but more extended towards a bigger diameter...and of course...we will set balanced weights...at the very ends of each poles, by making the end in the pole "T" much wider...Then If You add the weight given by the shape of laminations...adding the Copper Mass of heavy wire...plus the Magnetic Forces that will take place there...my friend...then that Imperial Motor could move a 15Kw Generator smootly and easy...

If You study a Gas Engine...let's say a small one...those little farters that run this Generators...One little Cylinder, very light...being fired by a small spark plug...at cylinder head...well, take a look exactly at 180º apart from that little cylinder...what do you see there?...a big triangular shaped heavy weight...called the "Weight Balancer"...however...this weight...is the Real force, the "Hammering Impact Force" that actually moves that Generator at the Torque required...if you take it off...and fire the engine...you could stop that shaft with your hands...simple as that...it will never ever...have the force to make it....however, it will not last long...since it will either crack heads, bend shaft...or get disconnected from Crank...and boom...gone.

As also, if you look closely at the distribution of rotational forces in ANY Gas Engine...you will notice that their movement is completely Asymmetrical...unbalanced weights that receive a small spark explosion...then the chain reaction develops...generating the High Torque/HP...

Regards

Ufopolitcs
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Tesla bifilar wind

Hello UFO and All,

@UFO,
          For the second time i heard you refer to the tesla bifilar wind. As you wrote here....

Now the connection is made : all start strands attached...and all end strands attached, meaning:PARALLEL, not in series like Tesla Bifilar Coil Patent...this will cancel magnetic fields...

This is not a true tesla bifilar, just a multi strand parallel coil(in my opinion).
          A tesla bifilar coil would be two strands where the end of one coil would connect to the start of the second. And it would aid the magnetic field, not cancel. (Parallel wound, series connected)
          A magnetic canceling bifilar would be both ends connected and the starts as your connections and this would cancel magnetic field.

As im sure you know because you've been around the field, you can have a series aiding bifilar wind or a series canceling bifilar wind. Or what you have described, a parallel wound, parallel connected bifilar.
          Just wanted to throw that out there as a parallel wound, series connected bifilar is what we want to increase the magnetic field......

Keep up the great work everyone
          Regards!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
            Hello Djex81,

That is a very interesting issue...using the inertia forces "on our side"...that great "Momentum" of acceleration and speed...

I should tell you to observe carefully the way Magnetic Interactions take place in my Machines...by turning on certain portion of the 360 quadrant and NOT all of it, while there is another "side" that is "idling"...and if you notice this creates an "unbalance" at rotation, an asymmetry of movement, like a pendulum effect, but rotational...and the pairs at idle, serve as weight balancers .

To note this better, just observe the Pairs been energized...and their throw out Forces, then turn off...then comes next...and so on...and on...like the Energizer Bunny...

My Motors...IF we could conceive them from scratch...without limitations on Radius/Diameter or length of its cylindrical embodiment...could be even more effective...IF, the Radius where the Pairs are being wound...will be located further away from shaft, as close to the outer circumference limits as we could...leaving a Space, as an Arm...connected to the shaft...then the "Prime Mover" will NOT need to be that long but more extended towards a bigger diameter...and of course...we will set balanced weights...at the very ends of each poles, by making the end in the pole "T" much wider...Then If You add the weight given by the shape of laminations...adding the Copper Mass of heavy wire...plus the Magnetic Forces that will take place there...my friend...then that Imperial Motor could move a 15Kw Generator smootly and easy...

If You study a Gas Engine...let's say a small one...those little farters that run this Generators...One little Cylinder, very light...being fired by a small spark plug...at cylinder head...well, take a look exactly at 180º apart from that little cylinder...what do you see there?...a big triangular shaped heavy weight...called the "Weight Balancer"...however...this weight...is the Real force, the "Hammering Impact Force" that actually moves that Generator at the Torque required...if you take it off...and fire the engine...you could stop that shaft with your hands...simple as that...it will never ever...have the force to make it....however, it will not last long...since it will either crack heads, bend shaft...or get disconnected from Crank...and boom...gone.

As also, if you look closely at the distribution of rotational forces in ANY Gas Engine...you will notice that their movement is completely Asymmetrical...unbalanced weights that receive a small spark explosion...then the chain reaction develops...generating the High Torque/HP...

Regards

Ufopolitcs
            Thank you for the reply and clarification. Makes sense now and I can see what you mean. How one side is "on" and the other side "off" creating an imbalance. Though I did know this, I failed to realize and put two and two together.

I'll keep watching

Comment

• Hello Pmazz...

Hello Pmazz...

Originally posted by pmazz850 View Post
              Hello UFO and All,

@UFO,
              For the second time i heard you refer to the tesla bifilar wind. As you wrote here....

Now the connection is made : all start strands attached...and all end strands attached, meaning:PARALLEL, not in series like Tesla Bifilar Coil Patent...this will cancel magnetic fields...
              Right...and you will hear me...well, not heard me...did I scream?...LOL
              And you will "read me" for a thousand times more...

Because what I wrote there is perfectly right...

This is not a true tesla bifilar, just a multi strand parallel coil(in my opinion).
              A tesla bifilar coil would be two strands where the end of one coil would connect to the start of the second. And it would aid the magnetic field, not cancel. (Parallel wound, series connected)
              A magnetic canceling bifilar would be both ends connected and the starts as your connections and this would cancel magnetic field.

As im sure you know because you've been around the field, you can have a series aiding bifilar wind or a series canceling bifilar wind. Or what you have described, a parallel wound, parallel connected bifilar.
              Just wanted to throw that out there as a parallel wound, series connected bifilar is what we want to increase the magnetic field......

Keep up the great work everyone
              Regards!
              Pmazz..I do know that...and of course when I wrote that sentence of mine you've cited above...I was referring to the way they connect, my friend...meaning, Tesla style:series connection...parallel connected is the one I referred , both ways are Bifilar...

Bifilar is not the connection..."Bi" refers to dual, Two... (Ej: Bilingual, Bisexual...etc) as Multifilar refers to several ...and of course it relates to strands...not the way they connect...:P

Wikipedia:A bifilar coil is an electromagnetic coil that contains two closely spaced, parallel windings. In engineering, the word bifilar describes wire which is made of two filaments or strands. It is commonly used to denote special types of winding wire for transformers. Wire can be purchased in bifilar form, usually as different colored enameled wire bonded together. For three strands, the term trifilar coil is used.

However, the enhancement of the Magnetic Field Projection is mainly given by the Dual or Multi Strands of wires being wrap right next to each others.
              I have tested that connection before (The Tesla one, as you described, first bottom to second top) ...while back...at my first thread here...and I did not get Radiant at my neons at low pulses...not light on CFL's either, no cigar at all...no power at other side of diodes, ...so, something magnetically should happen there that cancels the Radiant Field...That is why I do not recommend it in Motors or Coils...to be used as Inductors to collect Radiant...it don't work...So, in theory...it should be right...but it ain't

Remember that the Tesla Bifilar Patent is related to a Bifilar PANCAKE Coil shape...and that renders a different magnetic pattern than a cylindrical coil...and of course...including His connect type, series.

File:TeslaBifilar.png - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Hope you know what I mean now...

But, but...you have time to pick on whatever I write!!...and where is that nice Blue Asymmetrical Plastic Stator?...%^^$#@@@^*!!...with that magnificent plastic rotor??!!

It should have been rotating for a long time by now...geez!!...when was that you started that?...May of this year?

Take care Pmazz

Ufopolitics

I hope this posts do not attract the "Tesla Fans"...to start a debate on Bifilar Issues...like dRGreen...then this pages will get crowded...
              Kidding dRGreen...just kidding!!...

Comment

• G'day Pmazz850

A bifilar coil is just as it says in the english language Bi means 2 and therefore a bi filar coil is 2 strands of wire wound to gether they can be then connected in series like you are saying that is the same end of both wires are soldered together on one end making the wire length double
                They can also be soldered together at both ends making it like a 2 stranded cable this is bifilar wound parallel
                One difference if wound in series the ohms is doubled but if parallel wound the ohms is halved but only with a bifilar(s strands) If you want a bifilar wound coil the same ohms as a single wound the lengths would be ywice as long

If it is wound with more than 2 strands the resistance is calculated like the resistance for resistors in parallel

I hope this clears it up for you
                Kindest Regards Kogs

Comment

• Additionally: The main difference is the electric field storing energy between the windings.
                  Normal winding: we have a small amount of voltage from turn to turn (feedimng voltage / turns)
                  Tesla bifilar: Between the layers there is half the total feeding voltage. The electric field stores much energy. This might prevent interaction with radiant.
                  I think coils and electric / magnetic fields still are not understood well. We watch them incompletely through a minute small gap of our mind.

@ ALL:
                  This evening I leave for vacation. I will stay in the high mountains in the Alps - no electricity, no electronic but pure life. I'll be back in mid of January.

Please do not argue with anybody. It is not worth to waste any second of life time if we can spend it in a constructive way.
                  JohnS
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• JohnStone
                    I wish I were a mouse in your pocket. The fresh air, the silence, the space, all refresh and restore ones mind, putting one back on track with a new energy. Have a great time and don't feed the bears. We will see you when you get back.
                    Dana
                    "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                    Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Originally posted by prochiro View Post
                      JohnStone
                      I wish I were a mouse in your pocket. The fresh air, the silence, the space, all refresh and restore ones mind, putting one back on track with a new energy. Have a great time and don't feed the bears. We will see you when you get back.
                      Dana
                      Sorry, no bears available! The last one (Bruno) was killed two years ago. You can watch my base camp here. And yes they will get my first prototype running well.
                      JohnS
                      Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                        Sorry, no bears available! The last one (Bruno) was killed two years ago. You can watch my base camp here. And yes they will get my first prototype running well.
                        JohnS
                        There are just a few left here in Spain, the last of the true European bear. i presume you will be on the French side or Swiss? Have a good trip and well earned rest, lucky you, I like those sort of places but my wife likes the city

Mike, really

Comment

• Shipping

@ Machinealive

What ever you said to the company has done the trick. The parts were wrapped so well so as to not be recognizable when opening box. Took ten minutes to get it all out. Thank You..... After seeing the bearing holders and thinking, you know what that does, the way the holders are riveted in and the space between them if with just a little modification one could put six or maybe eight holders on one side. If eight the motor case would have an external clamp to hold it togeather. Six looks doable if the outcome would be benificial??? Just adding ideas for the long tern consideration ahead.
                          Dana
                          "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
                          Nikola Tesla

Comment

Hello to All,

ONE_ENERGY_METER_READOUT_TEST_1 - YouTube

Now, on this video I am turning on Motor, and still I have the brushes connected from factory (all in parallel)
                            I have installed two switches to turn On First one side (Output), then Input
                            Now, both Inputs running Motor are feeding from same battery terminals, and I am feeding what normally we call Output or Generation side the SAME WAY it shows its polarity after reversal, so, I am NOT "Force Reversing" Coils, but as they Naturally do under normal Input on one side.
                            I have connected two switches to Negative side of Batteries, One will be injecting power through Output side, then the other one to Input, and you could hear the change on Higher RPM's and Force when I turn on second switch.
                            I am reading Amperage from the same Negative Feed to both switches.(from Main Safety Switch Connect Cable)
                            Battery Meter is connected at each end of Battery Bank.

As I have disclosed here many pages back, This Method of Feeding Through Output same Voltage Polarity as it turns...I have conceived to enhance Motor response and Parameters, as a faster acceleration to obtain much higher Rpm's and more Torque...and since we are exciting all coils, Amperage drops considerably as you could see on video (And it will drop even more... when We connect Brushes in series, instead of How they are hooked now....As also taking in consideration, that this Parallel/Series Connect...could also be done exteriorly, by means of electronic-connect disconnect guiding circuitry.

As this "switching" to High Output Mode, Must be regulated much better through Electronics Controlling-Logic Switching Circuits...rather than a Manual switch and Linear straight/non regulated feed direct from Batteries. As I have also mentioned before that this Machines work-perform MUCH BETTER under Pulsing Regulation Mode.

I still have not replaced the Generator Bearing yet...and you can hear the awful noise it does when I turn off the System.

I have set (as requested by Gotoluc and Bolt1)..an Energy Meter of 1800 Watts at one end of Mecc Alte Generator Head, feeding the two 500 Watts Incandescent Lamps/Spot Lights.
                            I have tried my best to film/do everything with just one hand...and I hope you could read the Meters well...So You could do your Calculations here...I will not say or write any numbers...or comparisons...You be the Judge and the "Mathematicians" this time...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                            Congratulations Ufopolitics,

thank you for making this great video demo.

You are achieving 1000 Watts of output with only 800 Watts of input.

You have achieve what Modern Science says is not possible.

You have my serious attention ... I'm looking forward in your improvement tweaks.
                            Please keep this standard test setup in future video as it is very reliable and an easy way to demonstrate efficiency improvements.

Thank you for freely sharing your research work

Luc

Comment

Hello Djex81,

Regards

Ufopolitcs

Hello @UFO, @All
                              I must admit that until I had that imperial rotor one covered in the green resin, I was was not aware of its mass. I too was until few days ago kind of thinking including some kind of fly-wheel to convert some of the impulse energy into rotational energy to be useful later in the cycle of operation. Well today I went to the UPS STORE and asked to weigh the rotor. The UPS SCALE showed it to be 11.50 lb or 5.21631 kg. As such therefore it already has quite a bit of that fly-wheel effect. If necessary later on more of that fly-wheel effect might be added.
                              Now I have to be going out to attend to the necessities life. See you guys later. Good luck.

Warmest regards
                              light

Comment

Hello John,

1-Yes John, the reading has been clamped from the negative cable from Safety Switch, on side that gets disconnected when opened, to the root/bottom of the "Y" that derives to both switches...a kind of "shunt" but without any length measures and it is 6 gauge black wire.

2- Well, related to the Energy Meter I see that djex81 already answered that...thanks Djex!

Now, on another VERY IMPORTANT issue here...I just found out that I was doing something VERY WRONG HERE...On the DC Amperage reading...However, no one in this entire over 250,000 views Thread...care to tell me..as I also know...that IF anyone AGAINST my whole System being displayed here...Knows It...I know He would have NEVER tell me about it...since this error I am making...is completely against Myself...

Now the thing "on my side"..."My Light"...is...That I have SO MANY COLLEAGUES...That are very, very smart and Intelligent EXPERTS on this Fields...as they are just a "phone call away"...

I have been measuring Amperage on NEGATIVE POLE OF BATTERY....AND THAT IS VERY WRONG!!!...

NEVER, EVER, DC AMPERAGE GETS MEASURED ON THE NEGATIVE SIDE POLE OF LOAD...AS THIS CURRENT...IS...NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS...THAN THE MANIFESTED CURRENT BACK TO BATTERY FROM MY MACHINE (THE EXCESS, THE RESIDUAL)...SINCE...CURRENT "MANIFESTS"...NEVER TRAVELS LIKE VOLTAGE DOES...WELL, IT MANIFESTS AS INPUT AS MY MOTOR REQUEST IT ONLY AT POSITIVE TERMINAL OF BATTERIES...NEVER AT NEGATIVE!!

And of course...it results in a different readout..than the one I was measuring all this time...so...all tests thrown out to garbage can...Let's start again fresh...from the beginning...

But that is the way experiments and testing goes...as I really did not have that concept clear either...up to now...

Regards John

Ufopolitics
                                Hi Jhon,

very interesting ... I would be interested in seeing the difference with the Amp meter on the Positive terminal.

Thanks for sharing

Luc

Comment

Working...
                                X