My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
    IF there is a battery that will take in charge at an equal or faster rate than the discharge, then it would go on for ever but I don't think there exists such a beast, unless a supper cap bank would exhibit such properties "cost at the moment could be a problem".
    sure there is. it just depends on the size of the battery bank compared to the discharge rate. I do it all the time with my solar system. My discharge rate is less than my charge rate, and my battery bank is sized appropriately.

So, say you need to supply the machine 800 watt. Size your battery bank at several times that (like 10 kWh or more). Then, you can charge them at the 1000 watt rate, and you will notice no discharge. The batteries will just float.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lester444 View Post
      Vela, you did compute for efficiency and reported it here. That computation did not consider the losses in the Mecc Alte which is what I was trying to point out. The Mecc Alte efficiency was mentioned by UFO in the earlier posts and I have re-posted it in my comment just so we don't forget it's there and should also be considered when we report efficiency.
      yes, it has an ideal efficiency of 62%, but I was reporting on the efficiency of the overall system based on the measured in vs out. If you are talking about reporting inefficiencies of individuals components, then we must also consider wire losses, mechanical losses, etc.

But we don't have any measurements to show those inefficiencies, so we can only observe the system as a whole.

Comment

• Don't move the goal posts

Originally posted by velacreations View Post
        sure there is. it just depends on the size of the battery bank compared to the discharge rate. I do it all the time with my solar system. My discharge rate is less than my charge rate, and my battery bank is sized appropriately.

So, say you need to supply the machine 800 watt. Size your battery bank at several times that (like 10 kWh or more). Then, you can charge them at the 1000 watt rate, and you will notice no discharge. The batteries will just float.
        Don't move the goal posts, I am talking of like for like, 3 batteries delivering 36v @ high amps. Those three batteries will not charge at the same rate or higher than what is being consumed. Now if you put a garage full of batteries you would need a bigger charger. Solar takes advantage of low battery use to be able to charge the batteries. If your solar system is 800w and you draw 800w your batteries will go down "they can not charge faster than what you can draw from them" you are missing the point.

Mike

Comment

• Well, It's been one of those weeks, that makes you appreciate a good week.
          After my real job, I came home, thought i would get a quick load of wood out, and ended up spending about 6 hrs, trying to get unstuck. If me and my tractor had of sunk any deeper, I was gonna see if cornboy needed help plowing..

First, hows it going with shipping, anyone?
          I called Joe, engineering, today, explained whats been going on, he said he will also call shipping. We can not have motor shipped pre assembled, because the rotor does not fit into stator until sanded, like I said. So they would have to turn rotor, to fit, and that is the last step, after wiring, testing, and varnishing. So that won't happen. Joe said he would look at packing.

So, UFO, what was the reading on the positive lead, did you measure?
          I could weigh the rotor but I don't have anything better then rough weight. I take it you want to calculate mass of wire? Use resistance, then calculate length, convert to mass, that would be more sensitive, then my scales.

Should I use smaller gauge wire, I have 19, 19.5, anysize? what is your resistance of coils? Also need more specifics about winding pattern, like a nice vid, even unedited, I'm really not hollywood style. .

It's going to be this weekend before I get to start on anything really, all I've done is turn 1 rotor.

Johnstone, I received an email from, thun, Xcell-rt, 99 euros. I have a feeling the eruo's gonna go alot lower, against our dollar, so I may hold off on that one. But I'm thinking about it.

Comment

• Forgive my ignorance if any, just a thought I had since the mention of looping the system and so I thought I'd offer it.

What if instead of designing a fancy switching circuit system to keep the rotation at ~3800 RPM we just add a mass (flywheel) between the motor and generator and pulse the motor. Could we not store enough rotational energy in the mass to hold the RPM long enough for the output to be looped back to the input via standard mechanical switch?

Got the idea from reading about others using pulsed flywheel devices to achieve an over unity system. Some have done it with pulsed pulley systems and some with pulsed DC motors. The key is to pulse the mass in order to store (ON pulse) and then get some free rotational energy (OFF pulse). By combining this with UFOs already efficient motor / generator setup I think it could be something to look into. I know UFO has said many times that his motors run much better when pulsed so this came to mind as maybe the missing piece?
            Last edited by djex81; 12-20-2012, 08:58 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
              Now if you put a garage full of batteries you would need a bigger charger.
              This is not true, it completely depends on the rate of discharge. And that was my whole point. If you are having trouble charging your batteries faster than what you are discharging, then your battery bank is too small and/or your charging rate is to low compared to your discharge rate. But, it can be done.

Originally posted by Michael John Nunnerley View Post
              Solar takes advantage of low battery use to be able to charge the batteries. If your solar system is 800w and you draw 800w your batteries will go down "they can not charge faster than what you can draw from them" you are missing the point.
              I can give you a great example, my house. I have 350w of solar panels. I have a battery bank of 10kWh. When I use my computer and the internet in the day, I am pulling about 300 watts. My batteries show 14.2 voltage during this time. They are charging from the 350w array as fast as I am discharging them, and they remain full.

So, again, if you want to be able to have batteries that don't go down, you have to correctly size the bank, the discharge rate, and the charge rate to do that. It doesn't mean that batteries can't be charged as fast as they are discharged, it means that the system has not been sized to do that.
              Last edited by velacreations; 12-20-2012, 04:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                Johnstone, I received an email from, thun, Xcell-rt, 99 euros. I have a feeling the eruo's gonna go alot lower, against our dollar, so I may hold off on that one. But I'm thinking about it.
                Amazing!" The manufacturer does never answer any private mail.
                99€ is their catalog price. I got it for 55€ at eBay. But you can pay any price -amazing again!
                But please stand by. I will get it running on my dyna tester in January and report if it will operate at high rpm.

The square stud for pedals fits very well into the 1/2" square from socket wrenches. So you can plan your adapter.
                Fortunately / unfortunately the € goes high just now $1.30.
                JohnS
                Last edited by JohnStone; 12-20-2012, 05:11 PM.
                Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by djex81 View Post
                  Forgive my ignorance if any, just a thought I had since the mention of looping the system and so I thought I'd offer it.

What if instead of designing a fancy switching circuit system to keep the rotation at ~3800 RPM we just add a mass (flywheel) between the motor and generator and pulse the motor. Could we not store enough rotational energy in the mass to hold the RPM long enough for the output to be looped back to the input via standard mechanical switch?

Got the idea from reading about others using pulsed flywheel devices to achieve an over unity system. Some have done it with pulsed pulley systems and some with pulsed DC motors. The key is the pulse the mass in order to store (ON pulse) and then get some free rotational energy (OFF pulse). By combining this with UFOs already efficient motor / generator setup I think it could be something to look into. I know UFO has said many times that his motors run much better when pulsed so this came to mind as maybe the missing piece?
                  You might be right - thanks for your thinking forward! - but that is not the issue just now.
                  We try to understand this setup in order to optimize it. We can not research this item if we mix it with all good or possibly good stuff. This would be like swallowing lots of different drugs in order to expect health. Research changes one item at a time and looks at the modification at output. Once we know how the system behaves we can add other ingredients one by one.
                  There are some other means available in order to observe multiple ingredients being changed at same time but this is based on high end mathematics - no chance for us including me.
                  We need to understand every ingredient applied in order to syntehsize a running system.
                  JohnS
                  Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Great Posts Guys!!

Hello to All here!

@MJN and Velacreations:You Two guys have written a lot of valuable info to be considered here, I mean We all got the answer, but it is scattered in fragments that we have pieces of the puzzle within each of Us...

@Michael J. Nunnerley , Thank You!...and yes, that is the point, time..."That Time Factor"...You also HIT IT here My Dear Friend!...However...it is Not Only at Batteries where this thing will "Unfold"...

@Velacreations: You also have a very solid issue there, and completely right...about the calculations between the Time Factor of Charge-Discharge could be solved by getting a bigger sized Bank...as to become peanuts related to our Input Time rate...versus the Charge Time ...

Yes it is definitively an issue of TIME...but You Two have to look at Time, not only related to one component of the System...but as a whole...Please allow me to share something I have found on this System with ALL of You...please, pay attention closely...

When I was doing this testings, and I installed this Two Manual Switches, to turn On separate both Inputs...I have found something that I consider VERY INTERESTING here...

The reason of Installing Two Switches was from the point of being able to test measure separated by Time...all the parameters when just one is on, versus the two switches on...that was my MAIN purpose here...since very easily, and with much less work and less wires...I could have done it simple...with just One Switch...Bang it...the whole thing starts...right?...right.

Well it went beyond that fact...when I noticed that IF I turned the two switches AT SAME TIME...Amperage WILL NOT DROP DOWN one single Milli-Amp...However, IF I turn them On at separate Time Intervals...I could get the Amperage drop considerably as You have noticed...and still, get higher speed and power...
                    Now, as I started to play with the On-Off Times at different intervals between them...I found there is a point where you loop back to just like if turning both at same time...
                    Now...the other "behavior" on this switching process manifested weird when after a certain run time...making the same "Time Sequence Routine"...the System did Not do that effect...any more...Amps will keep at a Higher Rate no matter of time intervals between them...and this took me a lot of time to test...as I had to recharge batteries to test again...and again... this is one of the reasons...I did not post videos...sometimes I only got 65W over ...or less...others I have got 300W difference...or more...SYSTEM WAS NOT STEADILY PERFORMING.

After doing this for a while...and some how frustrated because the system will decay with time...not keeping same great advantages...then I found that doing the routine the other way around will start freshly as if I just have started the System...and that was...to instead of starting let's say from Sw1...then Sw2...I start with Sw2 then turn On Sw1...and so on...and on...no matter how I did it...the Torque and speed were present at all times. But that was not what I was after...

I normally "Go Inside the Machine"...when I am into processes like this...I become the current inside...I travel within those coils...and see all magnetic patterns from inside out...to be able to understand "WHY"...better.
                    As I saw this...since I know perfectly well all this wiring complicated traveling paths inside the core of this armatures...it wouldn't have been so...If I wouldn't have being the one who wired them...and designed them in a CAD Graphic in colors and rotate them...to "see" the magnetic interactions...this helped me in great measure to understand this..

As I saw its, IF I turn Both Switches On at same Time...I am originating/starting the same, exact Time Travel Race...for this electrons...therefore, their consequence on magnetic fields projections/interactions...then System will keep at same ratio of electron population pretty EVEN related to Time...then I will get an even High Reading at the end terminals.

HOWEVER...IF I turn those switches On at different Time Intervals...I have started TWO Different races related to separate Times...that when the Vortex of High Speed Rotation developed...They will NEVER Coincide in Time...and even More...Inside of the Machine...They will be like chasing each others in a "NEVER ENDING HIGH SPEED CHASE"...rendering a much lower Amperage Outside Machine Terminals...

I hope ALL of You guys understand this explanation...as I have tried my best to do it...

Now, there is a Point in Time...where the High Speed Chase, will not render same results...why?...because the Saturation Point from a Constant LINEAR and NOT PULSED Input from FEED SOURCE...then I will have to change the Starting Chase....being Sw 2 after Sw1 System...instead of Sw1 after Sw2 routine...

All the "Play" here is based on TIME and FEED administration/Management...Time sequences of Independent groups of Coils running in an Endless Chase...

We can ONLY make this perfectly well and organized...by having a very accurate Pulse Controlling System here at the Main Feed...not other ways...that I see here guys...and the more sophisticated and "elegant"...and accurate this process is....the better results We ALL will have here...

The Communication Protocol Network...between Client (Motor-Prime Mover) and Server...Us, and the Pulsing System We design, The Controller delivering from the Main Source, (Batteries or Power Supply to do JUMP that "Bridge"...through a dedicated server to ADMINISTER/DOSE... the right feed pulses at the right timing...is where success is waiting for all of Us to take it into this Race...to Free Energy...

Also...the "switching"from Sources to be a One Time Switch just like a I/O sharp deal...will NOT Work either...by doing it that way...We are all making the distance to jump bigger in Time and Space...and we will fall down in the process like we have been for a long time...

This Switching from Batteries to Power Source fed by our own moving Generator...MUST be done alternatively in sequences of Time...where the Gap of the Off Times from the One we want to disconnect...starts gradually becoming bigger...and bigger while the other one (Coming in to replace) does it INVERSELY related to Time On...just like Two Anti-Phase Signals...where one is In Progression...while the Other One is doing it in a Smooth Decay...or like two smooth curves...traveling to meet each others at a point in Time...but they do it...when they find a common angle of "Aligned Landing" in order to make it smoothly for both...
                    Now the "replacing" or substituting side must be "more aggressively sharp" than the one leaving the process...basically referring to peak power...and we all could play with this first manually controlling the pulses through smooth dialers...then we get them to do it "automatically" once we unfold the perfect bases to make the ENCOUNTER Perfect...

All this process that look, maybe too clever...could be done in seconds...through a pre conceived command sequence...when we turn a switch I/O...just like the Ignition Switch in an Automobile...to get it started...we start all this chain of processes in one single shot....Machine is On.

Regards to All...and I have to work, work work...in my REAL LIFE...I have been employed by UFO Enterprises too long this week...so let me get back out there...

Ufopolitics

EDIT 1: A VERY IMPORTANT ISSUE that I was forgetting to mention... and that We ALL must have in consideration here...is that My Machines...when we turn those switches Off at the Pairs Sequences Coils that are running and being energized (Input On)...they become Generators of the returned Energy at T-Off...no matter of their positioning, no matter if Sw2 or Sw1...meaning, what was Input WILL become Output whenever turned off...just like an "alternating exhausting gates"...getting rid of excess energy causing System to Saturate/Overload...or over charge its Amps Population...so my next step, would be a Three way switches(Position "Neutral" (1), Position to Feed (2), Position to Exhaust (3)...50 Amps each...that would be routing that excess energy to an output collector. when off.....So center (common) would be Coils Terminals of either Sw1 or Sw2/respectively for each independent group/switch ...and One connect terminal to be Feed...pulsed feed (On Time)...as the other one would be exhaust gate out to recovery tank (Off Time)...as this could also be done with a sophisticated electronic switching System...with the appropriate Driver Logic Control Circuitry...

NOW, You guys realize/understand...that we can not go ...and find something like this out there...ready in a "BOX"...and a beautiful and shiny painted clear coat finish...ready to "Plug and Play"?

Regards again

EDIT 2: ANOTHER IMPORTANT GUIDE TO CONSIDER: The Physical-Mechanical Momentum Side "KEY" here, when exchanging/transferring Power... as also our "Ear" "Indicator-Monitor"manually...or Speed Sensors, and (if possible) Torque Sensors would also be an ideal arrangement when designing the Electronics Controllers..is that all this controlled electronic mode to do the switching...ALLOWS that the Main Inertia Forces from the Heavy Speed developed by the Prime Mover Rotor are COMPLETELY on OUR SIDE...and NEVER AGAINST our purpose to continue rotation smoothly and robust...
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-20-2012, 09:31 PM.
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• To Woods Crowler...Machine Alive...

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                      Well, It's been one of those weeks, that makes you appreciate a good week.
                      After my real job, I came home, thought i would get a quick load of wood out, and ended up spending about 6 hrs, trying to get unstuck. If me and my tractor had of sunk any deeper, I was gonna see if cornboy needed help plowing..

First, hows it going with shipping, anyone?
                      I called Joe, engineering, today, explained whats been going on, he said he will also call shipping. We can not have motor shipped pre assembled, because the rotor does not fit into stator until sanded, like I said. So they would have to turn rotor, to fit, and that is the last step, after wiring, testing, and varnishing. So that won't happen. Joe said he would look at packing.

So, UFO, what was the reading on the positive lead, did you measure?
                      I could weigh the rotor but I don't have anything better then rough weight. I take it you want to calculate mass of wire? Use resistance, then calculate length, convert to mass, that would be more sensitive, then my scales.

Should I use smaller gauge wire, I have 19, 19.5, anysize? what is your resistance of coils? Also need more specifics about winding pattern, like a nice vid, even unedited, I'm really not hollywood style. .

It's going to be this weekend before I get to start on anything really, all I've done is turn 1 rotor.

Hey listen, You Wood Crowler...!!....

No, seriously, no offense...you know I You...my Dear Friend...

Read My huge Post above, Oh I know...sooo long man!!...the answer for my positive reading...is ALL there...

Machine I used 18 gauge...and I was very tight there at the end...I mean, you really have to compress with wood sticks...right from the start...to be successful.

Oh don't be lazy man...a digital scale...a steady point...and screwing a bolt/big washer at front shaft thread...is all you need to measure perfect and exact weight...don't be a lazy crawler...

The wind pattern is a P-28...Is all there...I used 13-14 Turns PER COIL, meaning 26-28 at PAIRS...BUT it is TOO LOW.(I wrote that before)...I barely pass 0.5/0.6 Ohms...with the 18 gauge...that is the reason I am connecting all Brushes in series per Input...and NOT like they come from Imperial...I still have not tried that yet, still have the Motor apart...no time...BECAUSE OF WRITING TOO MUCH HERE...LOL
                      But Series WILL definitively drop down Amps...and I do not think...0.5-0.6 increase per Pair...delivering above 1.0 Ohms by 0.2...0.4...will affect the Magnetic Field Strength...and IF it DOES..."Houston...We have a problem"...SO, Wait!...wait till I finish this testing...be patient man!...that will save you having to unwind all your work!

Now the winding video is looong...I am editing it to short cut repetitions as some other things I say while being under the effect of tedious winding and turning...dizziness galore... ...and still I may have to cut it in parts...since You Tube...only allows 15 minute videos...to me...

So I have been thinking... ...since all this commission earned money...that you and I are making out of this Imperial Sales... ...is NOT enough so far, I mean, nickels and dimes... ...I was thinking of selling the video and fragment it in many parts...sequels...isn't that the way our society pushes Us all to be?!..."TO BE CONTINUED"...right?...

"Next Chapter" available for a very "reasonable" price of....$$$...coming soon...stay tuned...and you guys holding on with the wire terminal in one hand...the phone to sales dept...in other...

Do You have MONEY??...You will get videos...

You Don't?...Sorry and "Thanks for flying with American Airlines Baby...

ALL JOKES LADIES AND GENTS!!!

I will never sale this video...It will be out for FREE...ONLY IF...

The World does NOT ENDS TOMORROW...

Regards My Dear Crawler Friend...

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-20-2012, 08:19 PM.
                      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Not Yet.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                        Hey listen, You Wood Crowler...!!....

No, seriously, no offense...you know I You...my Dear Friend...

Read My huge Post above, Oh I know...sooo long man!!...the answer for my positive reading...is ALL there...

Machine I used 18 gauge...and I was very tight there at the end...I mean, you really have to compress with wood sticks...right from the start...to be successful.

Oh don't be lazy man...a digital scale...a steady point...and screwing a bolt/big washer at front shaft thread...is all you need to measure perfect and exact weight...don't be a lazy crawler...

The wind pattern is a P-28...Is all there...I used 13-14 Turns PER COIL, meaning 26-28 at PAIRS...BUT it is TOO LOW.(I wrote that before)...I barely pass 0.5/0.6 Ohms...with the 18 gauge...that is the reason I am connecting all Brushes in series per Input...and NOT like they come from Imperial...I still have not tried that yet, still have the Motor apart...no time...BECAUSE OF WRITING TOO MUCH HERE...LOL
                        But Series WILL definitively drop down Amps...and I do not think...0.5-0.6 increase per Pair...delivering above 1.0 Ohms by 0.2...0.4...will affect the Magnetic Field Strength...and IF it DOES..."Houston...We have a problem"...SO, Wait!...wait till I finish this testing...be patient man!...that will save you having to unwind all your work!

Now the winding video is looong...I am editing it to short cut repetitions as some other things I say while being under the effect of tedious winding and turning...dizziness galore... ...and still I may have to cut it in parts...since You Tube...only allows 15 minute videos...to me...

So I have been thinking... ...since all this commission earned money...that you and I are making out of this Imperial Sales... ...is NOT enough so far, I mean, nickels and dimes... ...I was thinking of selling the video and fragment it in many parts...sequels...isn't that the way our society pushes Us all to be?!..."TO BE CONTINUED"...right?...

"Next Chapter" available for a very "reasonable" price of....$$$...coming soon...stay tuned...and you guys holding on with the wire terminal in one hand...the phone to sales dept...in other...

Do You have MONEY??...You will get videos...

You Don't?...Sorry and "Thanks for flying with American Airlines Baby...

ALL JOKES LADIES AND GENTS!!!

I will never sale this video...It will be out for FREE...ONLY IF...

The World does NOT ENDS TOMORROW...

Regards My Dear Crawler Friend...

Ufopolitics

Hello UFO, Machine, and everyone, sorry to hear you are bogged there machine, you a welcome any time to do some plowing.

Well it's 7:45 AM on the 21st of 12th 2012 here in OZ and the world still seems up and running, go figure!

Comment

• EOW and Other Fine Beginnings

You write so genuine, your faith in this project cuts through incorrect dogma like a UVRF emission.

I am happy to see your level of selflessness.

I know only the incorrect dogma of my EE training. But I do realize there are inconstant relationships not explained through out our main taught sciences.

Thinking about a future enhancement of this motor may be to apply a statement made by Tesla, basically he hints that when the shape is spherical the possibilities increase. Are there any motor blanks we can use that will conform to your findings but are spherical (not cylinderical)?

Also, these super caps are costly as you have stated, can we make large caps out of plate glass (or plastic panels) and foil (maybe oil or jojoba oil too) to reduce the prices and make a non battery self runner?

Then again how about a Tesla Bifilar Coil bank? I know these ideas will only be useful down the road (if ever) but I wanted to suggest them as a bit of help if possible. You all have done so very much R & D getting the UFO motor to this point.

I am encouraged by your general group attitude even if there are a few unbelievers. They have their place to keep us (if only for a moment) from suffering from oxygen deprivation when our head is in the clouds to long.

Don't be to hard on Verpies, his heart is with us, but his mind (like mine) has been EE trained of a lesser truth.

Comment

• Thanks Hope

Originally posted by Hope View Post
                            You write so genuine, your faith in this project cuts through incorrect dogma like a UVRF emission.

I am happy to see your level of selflessness.

I know only the incorrect dogma of my EE training. But I do realize there are inconstant relationships not explained through out our main taught sciences.

Thinking about a future enhancement of this motor may be to apply a statement made by Tesla, basically he hints that when the shape is spherical the possibilities increase. Are there any motor blanks we can use that will conform to your findings but are spherical (not cylinderical)?

Also, these super caps are costly as you have stated, can we make large caps out of plate glass (or plastic panels) and foil (maybe oil or jojoba oil too) to reduce the prices and make a non battery self runner?

Then again how about a Tesla Bifilar Coil bank? I know these ideas will only be useful down the road (if ever) but I wanted to suggest them as a bit of help if possible. You all have done so very much R & D getting the UFO motor to this point.

I am encouraged by your general group attitude even if there are a few unbelievers. They have their place to keep us (if only for a moment) from suffering from oxygen deprivation when our head is in the clouds to long.

Don't be to hard on Verpies, his heart is with us, but his mind (like mine) has been EE trained of a lesser truth.

Hello and Welcome Hope!

Thanks!...

Related to all the options we have...yes, we have so many...there is so many Generations that were never trained to understand/see all this new Concepts...but we will keep going...Hope...The good part is that the Fundamental Knowledge is there...

This System Requires of a very, very Robust Inductor Coil...(Around 200-300 Turns of 18-16 gauge...and yes, Bifilar, like Tesla once designed and patented...but parallel, so cancelling of fields does not occur) One that exactly will NOT fit on top of our Circuit Board Controller... ...driven/pulsed by a very, very robust MOSFET Ultra-fast switchers bank...very well cooled...great heat sinkers...as cooling small fans...but we all know how to make that...
                            Now, this Imperial Motor...if You Guys take a closer look at their Stator Inner Frame...and the huge separation they have between their Permanent Magnet Stators...you all will realize...we have plenty of room there...to install our great Inductor Coil inside there...spread into four Coils, wrapped around the magnets @around 25 to 36 turns each...(its core)...projecting identical magnetic orientation as the Stators, and expanding this way...their Magnetic Strength and Range/Scope of Performance and Magnetic Patterns...as also playing the roll of our great Inductor Coil...we will be heavily and ultra-fast switching it, along and synchronized to our Input switchable gates...

And, but of Course!...SHE will be there, Radiance will be there...as that powerful and beautiful force...emanating from nature...at our Times Off...regulated/filtered through Diodes...and...best of all...regenerating, crystallizing our great Bank of Batteries...at all times of operations...with HER great attributes that I found a while back...when pulsing those static coils...and turning those beautiful plasma purple lights on...flickering and lighting my room...

Well, SHE Will help Us ALL...to make that jump almost floating in the air...

Regards Hope, and great suggestions...

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-20-2012, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hope View Post
                              I know only the incorrect dogma of my EE training. ......
                              Also, these super caps are costly as you have stated, can we make large caps out of plate glass (or plastic panels) and foil ....
                              Welcome in the club of EE trained guys! I confess it is possible to unload your knowledge into the shelf for a while and digest those missing links in order to have the big picture in your mind. Not all we learned is wrong but the links are misused and distorted. Try to wonder seeing the creation of nature, paired with curiosity and joy of discovering. These are qualities most of the current scientists have lost. Others behave very rude in order to proof they were qualified.

Regarding caps: don't worry! You will never build such caps yourself. If you use those pocket pouches for laminating documents (polyesther) and insert aluminum foil you can get about 10nF per foil pairs in letter size -> 1000 double sheets 10µF -> 1000000 double sheets 10mF...... If you try to make supercaps with glass you will possibly reuse all windows of Washington

Let's focus on UFO's motor generator setup in order to understand what he discovered. We need to master it first before we add building stones to the final solution.
                              JohnS

Comment

• Delivery of UFO kits

G'Day All
                                I have today just received an Email from imperialelectric
                                Which said
                                ---------------------------------------------------------------------
                                I have forwarded your concerns to the appropriate personnel.

Our plant manager is going to oversee the packaging of the next shipment.

Dominic Ventura
                                ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                Things are looking Good can't wait to get mine just have to

Kindest Regards Kogs

Comment

Working...
                                X