Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matthew Jones View Post
    Hello to ALL working on Imperial Motor

I noticed alot of you guys are pretty new to this forum. Unlike me. I also noticed your starting to look at very expensive Items.

YOUR WAISTING YOUR MONEY. UFo has had no success to date with any of his out of this world experiments in getting other people to do his work for him.

Now normally I wouldn't bother but he went made a point of coming over the the 3BGS and letting everyone know that he still knows more than us. And I am not upset about this after all he is just in this for the little bit of glory he thinks he is getting. Thats OK Narcissistic personally disorder is run Rapid in this country.

But I fell I should warn you, You are waisting money and your time replicating or trying to understand anything that come out of the PUTT's (UFO) mouth or finger or what ever.

Don't take my work for it keep working hard if thats what you think you need to do. But mark my words you will not be successful. The putts always misleads people into experimenting so he does not have to.

Thats all I gotta say. I will not post anymore, and in fact I won't bother reading because I know its all a bunch of crap.

Matthew Jones
    Please don't come here and say this things, we don't need it, and by the way your motor winding looks very familiar tsk tsk tsk

Comment

• I agree. I sense that it just could be possible that someone could have already placed a harassment report. You just never know.
      Dana
      "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
      Nikola Tesla

Comment

• @ lightworker1
        I was talking to the UPS Damage-Department and they asked me what will be compensation value. I told them I will need make sure and come back.

I think looking at your list it appears that the imperial rotor is referenced as

0510052 rotor core assembly $ 35.00 + S&H

I am correct?

And I will also need to report missing stator.

Thanks guys for all the help.

warmest regards

lightworker

Hello light,
        Sorry I didn't post sooner, I just crawled out of the woods. It's a busy time.
        Yes that is the part. I am really sorry, that you recieved damaged parts, by the way. I hate waiting ( for something I want). It good that UPS will cover you.

In terms of removing resin, before you spend money at shop. Get a sharp, heavy file or something that has bite, put the rotor in your lap, and try filing, to see how hard you think it is. It might be easy for you, and you'll see when you start getting close to metal, or just touch it, just be careful, try to file equally along pole, you won't hurt anything, they are quite rugged. Then finish with file or sandpaper.

Machine
        Last edited by machinealive; 12-19-2012, 03:42 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
          @ lightworker1

Hey Lightworker. I went out and unpacked the rest of box, everything was there. Did your rotor come with bubble wrap? Both my rotors came with bubble wrap. It also looks like your shaft key is missing.

Mine did not come with UFO package written on it. Maybe someone at UPS, saw that, and just had to see what was in it.

@UFO, I will try get a hold of Joe and ask about resin, but I'll probably put one together, just to see if there's enough room, to spin, before sanding/winding. I will email, Dyann about writing fragile on box.
          Hello @Machine @UFO

This afternoon I posted in a hurry report #3114 Page 104 about the UPS Damage Adjustment Department. Then I realized that I forgot to show you guys the damage to the box also. Here are some pictures:

The bubble film used for wrapping rotor was 34"x25" film with small bubbles. This was way too small film for the heavy rotor. I marked area with red circles to indicate where bubbles busted. Over all, for the size and weight of the rotor, with trail and error I found at-least 10 feet of bubble film that was lying around at my home was shown to be useful.

Inside bottom of the UPS BOX

Outside Bottom of the UPS BOX

@Machine

I think by looking at your list, it appears that the imperial motor rotor is referenced as

I am correct?

Thanks all. http://www.energeticforum.com/images/smilies/thanks.gif

Warmest regards

lightworker

Comment

• Today, 10:33 PM
            Matthew Jones

Harrasment Report
            How many time have you given money to this Forum?
            Do you see any advertisements?

Don't fool yourself and think for minute that you'll make a difference filing one those on me.

You will not be successful with UFO's stuff. And remember I told you so.

Matt

Does this mean he gave money and think he is bulletproof?

"Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• UFO Kit Shipping Damage

Howdy Machinealive, Lightworker,
              Your box looks good campared to mine.
              I ordered 2 kits. Didnt receive any stator-housings.
              End of 1 armature was sticking outside of box.
              The bag with large bearings was torn and 2 bearings
              'floating' loose in box.
              All 4 comms. were thrown in loose, no protection of
              any kind, and multiple metal 'dings' or dents on all 4.
              Both end plates with brush plate mounted had 1 brush with
              sharp-square 'shoulders' that wont enter into holder.
              I can probably fix that with a little sandpaper.
              Both armatures dammaged about like the 1 previously posted.
              What is the best procedure to follow? Contact Dyann? Go to
              UPS first? Return all dammaged pieces? Please advise.
              Thanx much...jw

Comment

• Originally posted by machinealive View Post
                Hello light,
                Sorry I didn't post sooner, I just crawled out of the woods. It's a busy time.
                Yes that is the part. I am really sorry, that you recieved damaged parts, by the way. I hate waiting ( for something I want). It good that UPS will cover you.

In terms of removing resin, before you spend money at shop. Get a sharp, heavy file or something that has bite, put the rotor in your lap, and try filing, to see how hard you think it is. It might be easy for you, and you'll see when you start getting close to metal, or just touch it, just be careful, try to file equally along pole, you won't hurt anything, they are quite rugged. Then finish with file or sandpaper.

Machine
                Hello @Machine. Its OK. Other things in life sometimes come from behind and go past us, making us almost drop everything. It is understandable.
                Good advice for the removal of resin from the rotor too.

Just little while ago, a thought occurred that our massive imperial motor project is our Manhattan Project

For the UPS Adjustment Department, the rotor listed as

I am correct?

Next once I sought this UPS situation, then I think I should drop an email to Dyanne regarding the missing stator core assembly. I also believe she will be on her Christmas vacation sometime.

Thanks

Warmest regards
                lightworker

Comment

• @ All
                  Man you guys are having a rough go here. Yes, get your UPS stuff going but we may have to wait for Dyann.
                  Dyann went on vocation today and although I cant remember exactly, I think it was a week. You will get an automated response until then.
                  Dana
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Report to UPS first

Originally posted by jeffy39 View Post
                    Howdy Machinealive, Lightworker,
                    Your box looks good campared to mine.
                    I ordered 2 kits. Didnt receive any stator-housings.
                    End of 1 armature was sticking outside of box.
                    The bag with large bearings was torn and 2 bearings
                    'floating' loose in box.
                    All 4 comms. were thrown in loose, no protection of
                    any kind, and multiple metal 'dings' or dents on all 4.
                    Both end plates with brush plate mounted had 1 brush with
                    sharp-square 'shoulders' that wont enter into holder.
                    I can probably fix that with a little sandpaper.
                    Both armatures dammaged about like the 1 previously posted.
                    What is the best procedure to follow? Contact Dyann? Go to
                    UPS first? Return all dammaged pieces? Please advise.
                    Thanx much...jw
                    Hello Jeffy39,

Jesus man!!...what a mess there on your shipment!
                    First report to UPS and have ready a report of damaged parts replacement, get your Money Up Front first from them...it is a Transport Claim...

However...We have to talk to Dyann, I rather have Machine do it ONLY...since He was the one to prepare the UFO Kit with Her...

Now, what I think would be worth it and BEST for all of new shipments...

@Machine Alive, Please explain what has happened to Dyann, with this two orders...So she will have to speak seriously with the Shipping Department Manager on this...The thing is that this parts are way too heavy...and being loose...inside Bubble wrap and a cardboard box...and not labeled "Fragile"... Fragile with that weight??!! (UPS guys are gonna say)...Fragile My A*S!!.. )

I would suggest the following Machine...

Ask Dyann how much more it would be to have the rotor machined/cut outside perfect....then have someone assemble-at least- the heavier parts all together and bolted on...like the Rotor inside the Stator Housing, then attached to the rear bearing housing...with bearings mounted...and the front steel cap also...so rotor stays well protected inside stators...

Not to press Commutators On...So just wrap very well the rest of pieces in a separate envelope (two commutators and the extra brushes board...and...that's it...
                    This way for sure the armature rotor will never be damaged...neither the Stator "missing"...and they will not keep banging each others with that weight...

I mean, explain to Dyann, that they would be saving money by doing this operation...

The thing I suppose is...they have never done this before...so shipping dept...have no idea of all this heavier parts, that barely need replacement...on how to ship them...all together in same box...

I bet you...they have never,ever sold an unwound armature...much less without commutator on...

I mean...this are short distances shipments within US and Canada (around the corner)...but...imagine how this Motors will arrive to our dear friends in Australia??...Ian Koglin and Cornboy555?

Now, Dyann is on Vacation until the 26...so...to others that have not ordered yet...I will recommend to wait/hold on...til this issue gets resolved...as also...after Holidays are over...as I believe shipments in this crazy days are very hectic handling operation.

Regards and I am really sorry about your damages!!...

Ufopolitics
                    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Most of you have never seen the package lines at UPS,FedEx and the likes. I have seen what is done to the boxes first hand. Its not pretty at all. Its a rough ride at best. With the holiday crunch at hand, they have to hump even harder and so haste makes waste. I definitely do not advocate FedEx, they will just drop it at your door and leave it. USPS well not much better there either.
                      Better sturdy packaging at first is a must. I ordered a rotor and shaft once and as per, they bent the shaft for me.
                      Good luck guys.....
                      thay

Comment

• @ lightworker
                        Yes lightworker that is the rotor part #,0510052 rotor core assembly $ 35.00, also ask for stator to be replaced,#0502029 stator core assembly $49.15, and any other parts.

0510052 rotor core assembly $ 35.00
                        0502029 stator core assembly $ 49.15
                        0566001 bearing $4.00
                        0566000 bearing $4.00
                        0567028c comms 2@$24.00 $48.00
                        0515032 brush assembly $34.00
                        0596081 1/4"x 1" key $2.00
                        0596093 long bolt 2@2.00 $4.00
                        0514120 com bracket assembly $58.15
                        0541008 driver end bracket assembly $24.85
                        0582036 com bracket cover $4.00

@ jeffy 39
                        That's really terrible. What could be happening? Mine seems the best and it went through customs, you think it would be worst of all. You folks in the US have a very bad lot, running things, Stasi-like. Could UPS, or DHS be searching, too roughly, in your kits. It really doesn't make sense. I will email Dyann about condition of kits. Maybe I can speak to someone tomorrow, I'm done work early.

Is there a parts list from imperial, and did it have all parts as listed, if it didn't it's imperial. If it did have all parts as sent, then it would be UPS. It seems like UPS are xtra rough. I would contact UPS(ASAP) as well as Dyann and see what she says, tell her what UPS says, or tell me and I'll email, Someone else will be in until she gets back, so it's a different email, Do you have that UFO, I believe UFO already posted back somewhere.

Sorry fellas, but we'll get this, just have too figure out what the hell is going on.

Inside my box was a heavy foam wrapped in plastic surrounding parts, all of that was sealed in plastic bag which I opened first in vid. Mine was sealed and protected. I have a gut feeling ups is searching and not re-packageing. I would start there.

Where are the stators going? Check that parts list as sent or not.

Are your brushes too big Jeffy, or are the springs pushed in on those ones stopping them, just pull the springs out of brush holder, check the other one's to see if spring got pushed in. Post if your not sure what I mean.

Ian and the folks with private shipper will likely get best delivery. Is it too late, to tell shippers to check condition when they get it,before leaving US.

Please keep me updated,

Machine

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                          Hello UFO, just wanted to clarify something, if you would be so kind, on MAG3 when P1 breaks contact the reverse polarity is a steady collapse based on resistance, L, ect, which is a weaker force than the repulsion from initial hot pulse.

Then when it reaches output brush the change in polarity is suddenly allowed to happen as there is a path for it, which assists rotation?

Hopfully I am understanding this correctly!.

If this is how this motor functions i'ts a real winner UFO.

I am very excited about this build, as i have already posted, my 100mm comms are here, not exactly right, the language barrier was a problem for me, but nothing i can't easily fix.

I priced having rotor core and stator cores prototyped in Taiwan,Very Expensive.(9500.00 USD). So am shopping round for better pricing on cutting, will let you know progress.

It's off topic now UFO, but when you have time (just looking forward) i would be greatfull if you could post the best possible design you would use for an assymetric generator.

Also Friend what will be the best way to handle radiant from rotor and stator coils on MAG3?

I know i ask a lot.

Best Regards, Cornboy.
                          I think you got it right. Ufo will correct if necessary.
                          Apart that I expect the free wheeling coil to oscillate with its natural frequency up to the point where it discharges at generator brushes. I do not know if this emits any additional effect to the coil itself or to the other scoils and what frequency we can expect.
                          JohnS
                          Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• First Test With Energy Meter One

Hello to All,

ONE_ENERGY_METER_READOUT_TEST_1 - YouTube

Now, on this video I am turning on Motor, and still I have the brushes connected from factory (all in parallel)
                            I have installed two switches to turn On First one side (Output), then Input
                            Now, both Inputs running Motor are feeding from same battery terminals, and I am feeding what normally we call Output or Generation side the SAME WAY it shows its polarity after reversal, so, I am NOT "Force Reversing" Coils, but as they Naturally do under normal Input on one side.
                            I have connected two switches to Negative side of Batteries, One will be injecting power through Output side, then the other one to Input, and you could hear the change on Higher RPM's and Force when I turn on second switch.
                            I am reading Amperage from the same Negative Feed to both switches.(from Main Safety Switch Connect Cable)
                            Battery Meter is connected at each end of Battery Bank.

As I have disclosed here many pages back, This Method of Feeding Through Output same Voltage Polarity as it turns...I have conceived to enhance Motor response and Parameters, as a faster acceleration to obtain much higher Rpm's and more Torque...and since we are exciting all coils, Amperage drops considerably as you could see on video (And it will drop even more... when We connect Brushes in series, instead of How they are hooked now....As also taking in consideration, that this Parallel/Series Connect...could also be done exteriorly, by means of electronic-connect disconnect guiding circuitry.

As this "switching" to High Output Mode, Must be regulated much better through Electronics Controlling-Logic Switching Circuits...rather than a Manual switch and Linear straight/non regulated feed direct from Batteries. As I have also mentioned before that this Machines work-perform MUCH BETTER under Pulsing Regulation Mode.

I still have not replaced the Generator Bearing yet...and you can hear the awful noise it does when I turn off the System.

I have set (as requested by Gotoluc and Bolt1)..an Energy Meter of 1800 Watts at one end of Mecc Alte Generator Head, feeding the two 500 Watts Incandescent Lamps/Spot Lights.
                            I have tried my best to film/do everything with just one hand...and I hope you could read the Meters well...So You could do your Calculations here...I will not say or write any numbers...or comparisons...You be the Judge and the "Mathematicians" this time...

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-19-2012, 09:03 AM.
                            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• @ALL who are concerned of us being a misled flock of innocent guys.

If you feel we were addict to a guru and need enlightment - you are wrong, completely wrong!
                              If you think research were a path along well known side rails and the only exciting task were to puzzle with known matters - you are wrong, completely wrong.
                              If you feel you were the first who shares these concerns - you are wrong, completely wrong. We ourselves were the first asking theses questions.

We all are aware of being on a jurney with no paved path, even no game runway in sight. Many other threads are on similar ways, all trying to research the terra incognita (unkown world). This is the jurney we choose freely and in full responibility!
                              Along that we are willing to take risks and everybody measures his own amount of risk - freely and unaffected by any guru. Risk contains the inherent possibility of going wrong. We know that! No risk no fun!

There pop up some gurus here from time to time trying to give enlightment we did not request. If you think we need unrequested help - you are wrong, completely wrong.
                              Obviously you did not get it: Chiming in and suggesting we were immature and under-aged creatures. You are wrong, completely wrong! This is a serious insult you never would accept to suffer yourself.
                              So please accept us to go the way of life we choose - asking for solutions and not for worries. And everybody shall stand away from this thread and any similar who does not accept the risk of research.
                              JohnS
                              Last edited by JohnStone; 12-19-2012, 08:42 AM.
                              Experts spend hours a day in order to question their doing while others stopped thinking feeling they were professionals.

Comment

• Originally posted by JohnStone View Post
                                I think you got it right. Ufo will correct if necessary.
                                Apart that I expect the free wheeling coil to oscillate with its natural frequency up to the point where it discharges at generator brushes. I do not know if this emits any additional effect to the coil itself or to the other scoils and what frequency we can expect.
                                JohnS

Thanks John, i will make the discharge brushes seperatly adjustable to imput brushes. A question my Friend, does a small wire high resistance ciol have a stronger field projection than a heavy wire 1 ohm coil, in relation to HD electric motor at around 3500 RPM?.

Read your next post, BRAVO AND DITTO, JOHN STONE.

Regards Cornboy.

Comment

Working...
                                X