My Asymmetric Electrodynamic Machines

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let me clear things up

Listen, Guys and Gals, I just got home and read.

I never said I was leaving, I just will not be called a fraud, without having a chance to settle. In the real world, those are words that get you hit hard. I really don't like that. P ( I don't want to say his name), called UFO a fraud, and then called everyone here frauds. Without showing one video, of a ten dollar motor, even if he didn't get the results he wanted, it was ten bucks. I just don't want that Guy to see my work, if he won't show his work or apologize, or give me a chance to smash his teeth out.. I would take FHand anyday, over that, P, makes me sick.

In terms of TM, I honestly thought that was a good question, I was sure that I was asked that same question, on 1st year Physics final bonus question, I probably got it wrong then too , I was hoping for TM to answer, I really thought he would explain, if I was wrong, but he didn't. Then I thought he was saying that I was making money off the kit. I didn't know how to take that, so I asked him. He said didn't mean to imply any money was made. He even apologized if I took offence, like a normal person would do, so I believe him.

I swear, I pm'ed someone just last week, here, before any of this happened, and apoligized because I thought I had been taken wrong, he can confirm if he wants, he said he knew what I meant. It is that easy, to be misunderstood. I honestly have no problem with TM, He's a smart, sharp guy, in classic physics. He could be a real asset. No one is going to convince me of anything untill I see for myself, he seems like he feels the same way.

So, really, I have been feeling like my posts were being misread, and I was misreading others, I'll pm everyone here, just not a man who calls me a fraud, behind a computor screen. That was not a misread. he can spend his own money, if he's got any ( 10 bucks?). I'll say it again, Everything I've reproduced, so far has worked like UFO said it would, no fraud. I've posted everything for all to see.

Here's my vid of UFO package, I already promised to show, who ever wants to see. I swear I am not getting a red cent.
    video 2012 12 17 13 34 10 - YouTube

Please don't fight, it can only get worse.
    Really, I wouldn't leave you guys, and I don't want anyone booted, I'm just not sure if I want to post for everyone here.

Comment

• Machine!!

Originally posted by machinealive View Post
      Listen, Guys and Gals, I just got home and read.

I never said I was leaving, I just will not be called a fraud, without having a chance to settle. In the real world, those are words that get you hit hard. I really don't like that. P ( I don't want to say his name), called UFO a fraud, and then called everyone here frauds. Without showing one video, of a ten dollar motor, even if he didn't get the results he wanted, it was ten bucks. I just don't want that Guy to see my work, if he won't show his work or apologize, or give me a chance to smash his teeth out.. I would take FHand anyday, over that, P, makes me sick.

In terms of TM, I honestly thought that was a good question, I was sure that I was asked that same question, on 1st year Physics final bonus question, I probably got it wrong then too , I was hoping for TM to answer, I really thought he would explain, if I was wrong, but he didn't. Then I thought he was saying that I was making money off the kit. I didn't know how to take that, so I asked him. He said didn't mean to imply any money was made. He even apologized if I took offence, like a normal person would do, so I believe him.

I swear, I pm'ed someone just last week, here, before any of this happened, and apoligized because I thought I had been taken wrong, he can confirm if he wants, he said he knew what I meant. It is that easy, to be misunderstood. I honestly have no problem with TM, He's a smart, sharp guy, in classic physics. He could be a real asset. No one is going to convince me of anything untill I see for myself, he seems like he feels the same way.

So, really, I have been feeling like my posts were being misread, and I was misreading others, I'll pm everyone here, just not a man who calls me a fraud, behind a computor screen. That was not a misread. he can spend his own money, if he's got any ( 10 bucks?). I'll say it again, Everything I've reproduced, so far has worked like UFO said it would, no fraud. I've posted everything for all to see.

Here's my vid of UFO package, I already promised to show, who ever wants to see. I swear I am not getting a red cent.
      video 2012 12 17 13 34 10 - YouTube

Please don't fight, it can only get worse.
      Really, I wouldn't leave you guys, and I don't want anyone booted, I'm just not sure if I want to post for everyone here.

Hey Machine!, glad to read you back here again!

Oh Man!!

I am dying of envy!!...Those Armatures look soooo CLEAN!!!
      No wires, smooth fresh brand new epoxy resin...(I can smell it from here!!)

Can I send by mail my other wired one? so you get to practice on taking those things off??...

I mean...as "part of the training" let's say...
      I can't believe you guys are getting such a piece of cake!!

Great, am glad everything arrived OK!!...

Regards

Ufopolitics
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• any updates ?
        Last edited by tachyon; 12-17-2012, 11:59 PM.
        The pure in heart will see the light.

Comment

• I am following this thread with interest. I am searching for OU or COP>1 that can be replicated, so tired of all the threads, countless threads, without anything real.

I have high hopes for this one. I eagerly await further test results.

Comment

• Machinealive
            Cast your nets into the sea. Where they fall is of no concern. Those who prosper from the cast are blessed as it was cast in good faith. If a cast produces a foul catch, pitch it back to the sea and recast. This is a journey my friend . A journey into the unknown and he who goes with friends is not alone.
            Dana
            "Today's scientist have substituted mathematics for experiments and they wander off through equation after equation and eventually build a structure which has no relation to reality."
            Nikola Tesla

Comment

• Most Recent Update

Hello to All,

For the past couple of days it has been a non stopping testing at different modes.

Whatever I have achieved, I will post it on videos...then You guys watch it and we go over the details....no more Over Unity calling...You decide if it is or not...I am not a judge...I am an Inventor, an Engineer and a Scientist.

My Motors are not simple Machines...they have many possibilities to hook them up, since they have different gates, dual commutators, and particularly this Imperial type that has four brush four stator system.

In the video that you all watched, I said I had not installed one of the Output Brush, therefore All Output Terminals were not "in the game".
              As also I have left the Internal connections "AS IS" from Factory (relating to the way brushes connect at each board between them). They come from factory in Parallel each one opposed at 180º..cable out.
              This is not the way I have done it in the past, as I have also instructed many Replicating Members here like Turion (search for his 16 poles build here, where I displayed a graphic on this connections)

The way My BOSCH 750W brushes are connected are: Parallel Input, Series Output ...However, this Imperial has been wound with 18 gauge and lesser turns (13-14) than I have done before due to space available...(you will see it on winding video)...all this plus working motor on just four brushes and not eight...has caused Amperage to rise excessively, however, coils keep at very low temperature.

Through all this testings, every time I turned off motor...I was having excessive "post" sparking on the return Input brushes (also stated by me on previous two videos) ...that is due to the no connection of the output 3 and 4 brushes.

The way Brush Housings attach to board on this Motors...I particularly do not like it, they use Hollow Rivets...So I am using same rivet hole and adding small bolts/lock washers and nuts...and so cables connect to brush Metal Housing are through Fusors (Electric Small Contact Welders) to joint cable "fixed" between brushes...I am also getting rid of those and using /making my own connector-cables and attach through the bolts...in order to make it easier all the different possibilities of connections between brushes.

So, resuming...I am working on that side right now, and I had trouble taking universal coupler from motor (to take it apart) since I never installed the Key in the shafts of either one, Motor and Generator, since some modifications had to be done...so the Rush...and hurry...and shaft on Motor got stock with locking Allen bolt mark from connector to shaft...had to use a Pulley "very easy" to smoothly and without more accidents...take it out.

Even before starting this post, I made other tests, where I switch at different stages Input 1 and Input 2 (using Output as Input is another way to accelerate and gain more torque on this type of Machines...this, I also have stated in very old previous posts, even rendering a Diagram on the electronic Circuiting to obtain this Boost by electronic switching means...By doing this, (manually so far) I have reduced Amperage from 40 without load to a very low 25-27 Amps @ 35 Volts Input from 37.0 start...gaining higher Torque and Speed... and Energy Metering Three 500 Watts lamps at Mecc Alte Output...

I have been working simultaneously on locating the right Power Source at low Input (120V/15-20A) that will output 35-42 Volts @ 40-50 Amps . I bought a new 70A Arc Welder that has 42 OCV (Open Contact Voltage)...as also I have been talking to John Stone about this set up on My other Thread...Welder outputs in AC, so had to get an expensive Bridge Rectifier of 600V/100A and its Heat Sink...that I could give further use after testing-experiment is over...

I also have found excellent chargers, switching, no big bulky transformers...for the third battery , with AGM Option...(I mentioned before I had a 24 Volt great one...so was using a cheap (auto parts) trickle charger for this AGM battery that was shorted)...I replaced it already, and chargers together are working great.

I am planning to get two more, since they are so light, and very nice readable digital led scales...and cooling small fans...that I will use them for future BMS (Battery Management System) when Batteries get disconnected from Prime Mover...sometime when I find the right PSU...since Welder did not work so far...Amperage went up great...but Voltage drop below 25 Volts...so not good.

But Guys, realize this Imperial Motor is as new to me, as those of you that are now opening the UFO Package...I mean after I have wounded and connected face to face to the Mecc Alte...this has happened a three to five days ago...so, please understand this. I am sure This Motor will "tame" this Generator...as up to now it has done it excellent...I am just "tuning up" the whole System by considering it a whole assembly...

There are many, many ways to play/connect this set up...and we all will find suitable modulations for all the different applications.

What I am pursuing here...is not only Over Unity...but a self runner...and I know I will get there sometime. It is just a matter to find the right inter connections, wiring's and the proper peripheral accessories...and that takes time...and testing...and Money wasted or usefully applied...We are in the field of Research and Development...just because we all chose to be here...and We love it...but please, be patient.

Regards to All

Ufopolitics
              Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-18-2012, 04:19 AM.
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

• Hello Velacreations

Originally posted by velacreations View Post
                I am following this thread with interest. I am searching for OU or COP>1 that can be replicated, so tired of all the threads, countless threads, without anything real.

I have high hopes for this one. I eagerly await further test results.
                Hello Velacreations,

I have seen your previous posts before, as also your brand new thread...

Anything that works?

So, let me ask you something...

So far you are asking if anything works?...to then "start making it"...isn't that a little lazy on your side?

Do you know for how long so many Members here have been breaking their backs, their pockets and burning their time...while you calmly are waiting till We all find something?!

Isn't that a very comfortable "status" My Dear Vela?

Let me ask you this...

Let's say tomorrow I set here a complete proof of My Technology (which is absolutely nothing simple at all, and many active and replicating members here with me for months from the beginning ...still do not have a clear/complete view of it all) and then let's say is proven OU , even by the Platoon from Skeptics Country...and maybe even a self runner...
                So then, Mr or Mrs Velacreations will step down from His/Her nice and High...Watch Tower...and we all...slaves of destiny...will have to stop whatever we are doing...and start explaining to "Your Majesty" from scratch?...Is that what you are expecting?...for real?

Because, the "Way to Get into This World of Free Energy, Overunity...and Mystic Taboos of Hidden Black Science"...is by starting to deeply read/study the Threads that you consider are "suitable" to your desires...then start building from scratch from the smallest of models rendered here, and sharing with others your frustrations or victories...so when you see a much bigger Machine, very complex....you have -at least- an idea of what is going on...and what is about...

And not just "waiting to see if..." to then..."start"...

That is not the way...Velacreations...

At least ..The creator of this Thread (Me)...after I render all this testing final that I am working on...upload all the videos I am supposed to.... I am gonna take a very long and relaxing vacation...I need it and I deserve it.

Regards and Good Luck in your search...and in your expectations.

Just be careful all the way up there... in those heights of your Watch Tower...gravity is terrible sometimes...

Ufopolitics

Comment

• Originally posted by DadHav View Post
                  Hello Kogs, I feel a little responsible for bringing up something that might have contributed to you and TinMan getting into an arguement.

. It's not anything important. I was just trying to create a usable diversion from all the dissension going on and even that backfired.
                  John Hav
                  G'Day John Hav
                  I have over the years seen your work and have been inspired by the work and builds you have done.
                  Its not any thing you have said that caused me to post the way I have
                  I was reading another forum and they were arguing about UFO's statement regarding what he was trying to show us on the 12/12/12 but unfortunately he did not quite finish it BUT he had a practice run just like any of us would have done when we finish connecting a machine up even though it is not finished we run it to make sure it is going to work up to this stage and he showed us here that are interested NOW so we did not think he has died or been killed like what happened in the "Mymotorsgotmeintoradiantenergy" forum
                  Its Just as I have written on that other Forum because people just like these ones here that have not contributed just make useless posts just read what I posted on the other Forum it says it all

G'Day Red Sunset And others
                  I have been reading the posts here regarding UFO's 12/12/12
                  All Here need to realise that every one that is trying to make over unity machines in the past have not succeeded or have disappeared
                  I am writing here to just set a few things straight

As Red Sunset stated in his post « Reply #24 on: December 15, 2012, 03:42:17 PM »

Do not take advice uninformed, take advice to inform yourself ! It will aid you in the long run.
                  It is obvious to me that most of you here are giving and taking unimformed advice

That you are making comments about things you have not even read what he is disclosing to everyone for free
                  First before you all make any comment regarding what UFO is sharing
                  You should read all his posts starting here about the disclosure that UFO has made it is here Not all the rubbish by uninformed persons disrupting the thread
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post178976

Then read all the posts starting here
                  http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...-machines.html

You will notice that UFO did not ask anyone to buy 2 $600 or even $100 motors to alter and see for ourselves what he was trying to explain he asked us if we want to buy 3 $6 motors and SEE for ourselves what he is saying

Every time someone asked a question regarding his disclosure he willingly answered everyone even those who here having trouble he helped so they got thier machines going

AS you read these posts you will understand the logic and as you build you will see for yourselves that what he is disclosing to us is just as he has said (it is our experimenting not his as he has finished all the experimenting before his disclosure)
                  many have asked about different Electric motors to convert he has looked at them and after has shown how to wire them or if the wont be useful to discard them and gives the reason why

Not averyone on the above lists are exactly sure that what UFO is disclosing is going to be exactly as he says But we are patient
                  And those who have built/modified as he has shown are confident in what he says is feasible the fact that they are purchasing more expensive machines proves this.
                  Also I am sure that the Imperial Electric Company like other electric motor companies would not sell incomplete motors to anyone Just to experiment with (Believe me I have tried every where to purchase a bare motor that is without wire) especially at the price they are doing so if they did not think there was any benefit.

So Before anyone else is going to comment here I suggest you do as As Red Sunset stated
                  Do not take advice uninformed, take advice to inform yourself ! It will aid you in the long run.

Kindest Regards
                  Ian Koglin aka Kogs

So my friend John H this extra controversities only disrupt the flow of this forum even though it may have some scientific content it is just extra here and should be done somewhere else I am sure that most if not all participants here do not want these disruptions as it is boring.

Kindest Regards

Just hoping you understand what I am getting at

Comment

• Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello Velacreations,

I have seen your previous posts before, as also your brand new thread...

Anything that works?

So, let me ask you something...

So far you are asking if anything works?...to then "start making it"...isn't that a little lazy on your side?
                    Yes, it is lazy on my part. But, by posting that thread, I am trying to see if anyone has found anything that can be replicated. There are hundreds, if not thousands of threads on this forum about devices and theories. Do any of them actually work?

I have searched and researched and looked for years and years, decades, in fact, tested and tried and experimented, and nothing worked. Nothing could be replicated, and everything was a farce. No OU, no free lunch, lots of money, time and effort down the drain chasing something that wasn't real in the first place.

So, yes, I am being lazy, but also asking honest questions. Can I save a bit of effort and start in the right direction? Isn't that the point, here? To share information so that we don't waste more time and money and effort than necessary? Don't we all want to find a starting place that will eventually be fruitful?

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Let's say tomorrow I set here a complete proof of My Technology (which is absolutely nothing simple at all, and many active and replicating members here with me for months from the beginning ...still do not have a clear/complete view of it all) and then let's say is proven OU , even by the Platoon from Skeptics Country...and maybe even a self runner...
                    So then, Mr or Mrs Velacreations will step down from His/Her nice and High...Watch Tower...and we all...slaves of destiny...will have to stop whatever we are doing...and start explaining to "Your Majesty" from scratch?...Is that what you are expecting?...for real?
                    No, I'm not expecting that at all. I am expecting honesty to simple questions. Do we have OU in these thousands upon thousands of pages of discussions? Do we have viable paths to pursue? I have seen replications in this thread, but not of OU.

Does your device demonstrate OU? Is it a worthwhile place to experiment? That remains to be seen. And I am watching that with interest. But I have not asked you for anything, not even a reply.

I have seen countless replications of devices than do absolutely nothing, except drain the confidence, hope, and wallets of the builders. So, forgive me for trying to avoid a bit of that and cut to the chase.

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    sharing with others your frustrations or victories...
                    This is what I was asking in my thread, and watching for here. Nothing more.

Victories - that is what I am seeking. I have found a staggering lack thereof.

I have limited funds, time, and efforts that I can devote towards things that have questionable outcomes. To maximize these resources, I look for the best possibilities, the best potential. If I chased every single path on this forum, or the numerous forums like it, I would be no further along in my quest, but with less money and hope than when I started.

Shooting blind in the dark is not an effective way to hit a target.

We all stand on the shoulders of those before us, do we not? Even you have taken knowledge from others to save yourself the effort of discovering it in the first place. Where would you be if you had never seen any work of Tesla or Ohm or Newton or the thousands upon thousands of other scientists and engineers whose knowledge and work you use to your advantage? Where would you be if you could not order prefabricated parts or materials?

So, yes, I am lazy. I don't want to repeat everyone's mistakes, and I am not ashamed of that.
                    Last edited by velacreations; 12-18-2012, 04:55 AM.

Comment

• Ok lazy Velacreations...welcome on this boat...

Originally posted by velacreations View Post
                      Yes, it is lazy on my part. But, by posting that thread, I am trying to see if anyone has found anything that can be replicated. There are hundreds, if not thousands of threads on this forum about devices and theories. Do any of them actually work?

I have searched and researched and looked for years and years, decades, in fact, tested and tried and experimented, and nothing worked. Nothing could be replicated, and everything was a farce. No OU, no free lunch, lots of money, time and effort down the drain chasing something that wasn't real in the first place.

So, yes, I am being lazy, but also asking honest questions. Can I save a bit of effort and start in the right direction? Isn't that the point, here? To share information so that we don't waste more time and money and effort than necessary? Don't we all want to find a starting place that will eventually be fruitful?

No, I'm not expecting that at all. I am expecting honesty to simple questions. Do we have OU in these thousands upon thousands of pages of discussions? Do we have viable paths to pursue? I have seen replications in this thread, but not of OU.

Does your device demonstrate OU? Is it a worthwhile place to experiment? That remains to be seen. And I am watching that with interest. But I have not asked you for anything, not even a reply.

I have seen countless replications of devices than do absolutely nothing, except drain the confidence, hope, and wallets of the builders. So, forgive me for trying to avoid a bit of that and cut to the chase.

This is what I was asking in my thread, and watching for here. Nothing more.

Victories - that is what I am seeking. I have found a staggering lack thereof.

I have limited funds, time, and efforts that I can devote towards things that have questionable outcomes. To maximize these resources, I look for the best possibilities, the best potential. If I chased every single path on this forum, or the numerous forums like it, I would be no further along in my quest, but with less money and hope than when I started.

Shooting blind in the dark is not an effective way to hit a target.

We all stand on the shoulders of those before us, do we not? Even you have taken knowledge from others to save yourself the effort of discovering it in the first place. Where would you be if you had never seen any work of Tesla or Ohm or Newton or the thousands upon thousands of other scientists and engineers whose knowledge and work you use to your advantage? Where would you be if you could not order prefabricated parts or materials?

So, yes, I am lazy. I don't want to repeat everyone's mistakes, and I am not ashamed of that.
                      Hello Vela,

Ok, since you are admitting it...then I would say it...

"Ok lazy Velacreations, welcome to my Thread, be My main watching Guest...

Now, related that I would say that my motors could do OU...No Way!!...I would not even repeat that story ever again...believe me...I do not keep bumping the same place twice...

I really do not have absolutely any fun...that by just "invoking" those two magical letters out in the air...this place gets infested by the Platoon of Skeptics Watchers ...insulting, demanding, requesting like the worst ever examiner from the USPTO or the DoE...

But I really recommend to read...then analyze, make your own sketches...CAD's...move them, animate them...and find out for yourself...
                      Or...keep the status you like..."Just watch Us brake our backs here..."...lol, not a problem Vela...like I wrote...

Welcome here, be my guest.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

• UFO KIT via UPS is here

Hello @All. Happy to say wait is over. Mostly everything OK.
                        The Stator with Magnets was missing when I compared my shipment inventory with that of Machine Alive's video .
                        Also looks during transit via UPS, rotor armature arrived damaged. Will check tomorrow with UPS for that.

Here some pictures:

The rotor armature looks like got damaged during UPS shipment

This is frame capture of a stator with magnets from Machine Alive's video, which is missing from my shipment

Warmest regards
                        lightworker

Comment

• Thanks Lester.

Originally posted by Lester444 View Post
                          Hello UFO,

I'm putting this concept forward since you did mention about decay time.

I'm sure you know that it is possible to extend the magnetism (time-wise) in the rotor core right after the coil has been pulsed. I don't think you are doing that already at this early stage of your success. Perhaps you might want to try this later?

Below is a plot of various decay times for inductor = 1mH and resistor = 1 ~ 5 ohms showing that as resistance decreases the decay time becomes longer. I was thinking that perhaps it would be beneficial to prolong the decay time and thus "salvage" any residual power left in the rotor (right after the pulse) and use it as an extra push for as long as a rotor pole piece is still within the swept angle of the stator pole, and that will help (not sure) the motor efficiency some more. Will this cause the witch to show its ugly face again? Just a suggestion to further our understanding.

To avoid confusion with the other members here:
                          The resistor value would depend on several factors like length of wire, wire size, number of poles vs. running rpm of motor, internal resistance of the diode used, etc. It is far easier to determine the actual resistor value empirically.

I hope this suggestion won't spark another round of extended debates about electromagnetic theories along with its consequential harsh remarks.
                          Just try it if you will and report your observations. Commutator timing may need to be adjusted to see the benefit if indeed it's there.

Lester444

No i didn't know that Lester, Thanks, it will help me when working out wire size to wind MAG3 scratch build. It's great to have people skilled in electronics here, John Stone and yourself are greatly appreciated.

Recieved My custom Commutators today and am waiting on price for rotor core, and stator stacks, built complete as samples. I am hoping this will be cheaper, and of course the time it will save me is precious.

Regards To ALL,

Cornboy
                          Last edited by Cornboy 555; 01-18-2013, 06:37 AM.

Comment

• Glad you got most of it Light!

Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                            Hello @All. Happy to say wait is over. Mostly everything OK.
                            The Stator with Magnets was missing when I compared my shipment inventory with that of Machine Alive's video .
                            Also looks during transit via UPS, rotor armature arrived damaged. Will check tomorrow with UPS for that.

Here some pictures:

The rotor armature looks like got damaged during UPS shipment

This is frame capture of a stator with magnets from Machine Alive's video, which is missing from my shipment

Warmest regards
                            lightworker

That looks nice Light!!

Now, since Machine is in charge talking to Dyann about the UFO Kits...

It would be a good idea to ask her is possible to wrap Armatures in some either bubble wrap...or even cardboard around outer surface...and some tape to secure it. As also to throw a couple of FRAGILE stickers there on box.

I have noticed Armature comes as it came out of Epoxy bath...which is great, but, there is a check that must be done before starting to wind it...
                            This Armatures (I am basing this on the way mines look when I pull them out of stator frame..) they are sanded in the outer area where they meet stators...leaving a very fine (in some parts only) of green epoxy, but most of that outer area is in bare metal)...To me...it seems the whole rotor must be set on a Lathe or some way to turn it steady and very centered, then just a stick of flat wood with sandpaper (I would say like 80 grit...to do the sanding easier just at outer surface (Air Gap).

Because as it looks...it seems like epoxy would be taking too close space of the air gap...if not making contact in some places...so it also could be checked by sliding it in...without brushes or commutators on...just bearings and outer casings.

Machine, could you ask Dyan or better the engineers there,,,Joe I believe?...if this armatures must be turned ?...to me it looks like it does need to...

Sorry Light about the trouble in shipment, I am sure they will correct it...not a big deal, lamination's are soft steel, and could be straighten with needle nose pliers...but then you will need to have High Temp Epoxy Thick Resin (pretty expensive though) to re-coat the damaged area... I hit at some point and caused a similar damage (before winding it, thanks God!)...when I was stripping the wires off.

However Light, since they also forgot the stator...have them send you another one...

Regards and Light

Ufopolitics
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 12-18-2012, 06:27 AM.

Comment

• kogs Mecc Alte

G'Day UFO and all my other Friends
                              I today received My Mecc Alte Generator I have pic

[IMG][/IMG]

It is only the cowl that is damaged

I am now waiting for Dyann to come back as I have paid for my 3 UFO Kits and wait for them to be delivered no hurry for me as I am in the process of mofifying 2 Mobility scooter motors it has 2 brushes and is 12 poles the commutator has 12 segments the winding is a bit strange it has 2 windings attached to each com segment I documented as I unwound the wires It looks like that each comm has a start for one winding and the end of another winding which is exactly the oposite comms to each other all the windings are the same direction but wound on the opposite side of the armature so when the positive Brush is energised the 2 windings is connected to the oposite commutator segments so that it appears that one may be energised as a North and the oposite energised as a south, I will see if I can load up some pics when I master this Draft sight Program

Kindest regards

Probably what I will look like when I run my Mecc Alte/UFO kit

Comment

• Originally posted by Cornboy 555 View Post
                                No i didn't know that Lester, Thanks, it will help me when working out wire size to wind MAG3 scratch build. It's great to have people skilled in electronics here, John Stone and yourself are greatly appreciated.
                                I have selfish reasons Cornboy and I would like to see everybody succeed with their replications. If I can help in any way just ask and I will provide as much as I am able, although I do realize that we all must give way to our guru, UFO, in how he wants us to proceed, at his own pace.

I am seriously contemplating my own build but have no means to get that Imperial motor in my hands. I can have water-cut armatures made and also those commutators...... but the magnets are an insurmountable barrier at the moment. I can wait for future developments, with air core stators in mind. Those I can make no problemo.

At your service UFO. Just ask and it will be provided as much as is possible.

Lester444

Comment

Working...
                                X